OtakuBoards

Destiny: Revenge will be ours!

Boo

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JR you're not allowed to post here. And JC if you don't stop doing so...... ennoying. You're out of this RPG!
--------------------------------------
[I]Tyron's hands started glowing even harder than before and he blasts a ball of energy. [/I]

[font=gothic][color=crimson]OOC: Alright, everybody wants to lynch everybody else. We've established that. Personally, I don't care what everybody does, just stop arguing here about it.

[I]Tyron fires a bolt of electricity, which is again deflected by Tristam. Lacroix, in a surprise move, leaps full over the demon, spinning in the air, slicing downwards with his scimitars as he lands. Parrying a blow from an unknown quarter, Lacroix ripostes and nearly takes the head off Tyron. He then rolls backwards. As his back hits the ground, he uses the ground as a springboard, diving forward, kicking Valen int he face.[/I]

Lacroix: Bring it on people.[/font][/color]

Just then a throwing star came out of nowhere and implanted itself in Lacoix's arm. Lacoix turned slowly looking for the culprit who threw it but it seemed that nobody had done so to him. Suddenly a shadow sumersalted out of a tree and landed lightly on the ground in front of him. Their hood was up so a face could not be seen by anybody. the person held up their right hand, a katana was held up. The person nodded to Tyron and the others and said to Lacoix

????: thought you could have a party without inviting me? im hurt o well i brought a gift for you anyways!!

All of a sudden a frozen blast erupted from the perons outstreched hand.

Tyron: What the?!

Valen: Who is this?!

Lacroix: Huh?! Auch! Ah! That hurts. Huh? it's a woman?

???: Surprised?

Indrid: No woman can beat us! so.......

[I]Indrid attacked the woman, but he missed.[/I]

???: Karina's the name.

Tristam: i know you! But from where?

Tristam: Argh! Now I remember!

Lacroix: You know her?!

Tyron: Who is she?

Visor: Wow! that's quiet a girl.

Valen: Let's not bother us on that.

Tyron: Yeah. She will get her hands full on that.

Tristam: No matter, I'll destroy all 4 of you! I summon the power of Diablo!

At that moment his black eyes turned blood red and a fierce wind picks up around him as the magical, spiritual, and natural energie's increase about himself exponentially. His clothes are whipped around by the wind as his summons begin to take form. A small black and golden lamp appears on the ground, laiden with opals and obsidian. Lacroix, Indrid and Tristam become absorbed into the lamp adding more power to the spell as a a dark grey mist exudes from the lamp.

Visor: OH NO!

Karina: He's a summoner! Run!!!

But it was too late, suddenly the huge daemonic creature had formed, it's black and crimson hide barely shown through the blackest night as suddenly the group of heroes noticed that the demon did not actually come out of the lamp but it was actually the other way around... they were brought into the lamp! The demons wings wrapped around itself as it raised a giant thin clawed hand summoning a horde of bat and converting it into a giant ball of unholy energie's. Only one word erupted from it's baleful mouth, "Gravitonne". This keyword was the signature of their destruction... The huge black ball filled with crimson runes and symbols before Diablo reached up into the ball grappling "something" and pulling down on that Converging on the 4 would be heroes, their screams of pain and horror echoed through the tiny pocket realm. when the pain was finished they were left clinging to life on the cold ground at the foot of the mountain as the evil triad looked down upon them. Indrid rose up in laughter.

Indrid: Your all pathetic.

Lacroix: I have to hand it to you, i'm suprised you survived diablos attack.

Tristam: Not even a challange... I'll be back to finish you off.

Lacroix, Indrid and Tristam all fade into the shadows to let the four heroe's fend for themselve's in their new weakened state leaving only behind a chorus of malicious laughter.

[I]Tyron and Valen standed up. They looked at eachother, but then emmidiatly at Karina and Visor.[/I]

Tyron: Bro! are you OK?

Visor: Ouch! my head.

Valen: Karina. Are you still allive?

Tyron: Yep. She's still allive, but she is very weak at the moment.

Visor: Why is that you can stand up so easily?

Valen: I gained some strange power and then it was over.

Tyron: Same story to me. It allmost hitted us. And I gained the power. Don't know what it is, but i wished that you two had some of it to.

Visor: that girl, eh.... karina. We could join with her. She is a werthy battler. And i'm sure she got some past.

Karina at hearing this springs from the ground and turns to the trio.

Karina: Whoa whoa hang on a second!! I heard that look I just helped out to save your hydes thats all. Im after the"dark one" as I like to call him, I personally dont think hes worthy of a real name. I have no clue where you guys are going but good luck.

Tyron: Hey dont go were after the same guy, come with us.

Karina: Huh? Do you? i thought you were fighting against that Lacroix guy.

[I] She feels pain at the moment she stopped talking.[/I]

Visor: Are you Okay?

Karina: yeah. But im gonna get the"dark one" by myself so don't count on me.

Valen: But you'll never survive with a wound like that.

Karina: I'll be fine, so walk along.

Tyron: Okay then. If you wish.

Visor: Own fold.

[I]But Valen isn't going. In fact he is walking towards the door.[/i]

Valen: Im still gonna find out what's behind it.

Karina: You wont find much. It's my house you know.

Valen: DOH! Well then.... Tyron, Visor, let's go!

Visor: Yeah.

tyron: I hope we'll C ya.

Karina turned from the door then called to the group.

Karina: Guys I think you will need this!

She tossed something down to them it was small but it looked like a claw on a chain

Valen: What is this thing?

Karina: a tiger's eye charm no it isnt a real tigers eye but they are supposed to be able to scare weaker demons away

Visor: rrrrright uh thanks

Karina: Sorry, see you possibly in the near future

She turns and walks into the door closing it behind her

Valen: Well let's get rolling.

[I]As they walk away, something or someone is following them.[/I]

???: Can't loose them out of sight, but they can't see me.

tyron: We are being watched.

Visor: Where?

[I]Visor wants to look back, but Tyron stops him.[/I]

Tyron: Don't. We'll make it a surprise.

???: What are they saying?

Valen: I think it's "her".

Tyron: yeah. i think it's her to.

[I]As Visor see's out the corner of his eye, Tyron is ready to turn and pounce on "the follower". Visor pulls him.[/I]

Visor: hey you and Valen might be up for another battle, but I'm not, can we mabe rest tonight and set camp here?

Tyron & Valen: Ok, since you and Karina took most of the blast.

[I]They find some logs to perch on, at this Visor, using his new found talent, puts his hand over a bundle of sticks and starts a fire. [/I]

Visor: o0o, just remembered!

[I] at this he rumages in his sack that was tied to his belt. And pulls out a, beaten, fox, but a fox all the same.[/I]

Tyron & Valen: o0o, GRUB!!

[I] there was not much talking as they ate, for it has been a day or 2 since they have. When they did speak there speach was muffled and sloppy with the meat. After their stumochs were filled, they rested only for a short while as Valen heard a noise[/I]

Valen: Yo, guys! i heard a noise we better get ready incase of an attack.

[I]Tyron jumped to alert, although Visor dragged himself up then slapped himself to awake.[/I]

[I]Visor Spots a siloet through the bushes behind them as the sun's raise burst though, Visor, alerts the rest of the gang. At that the siloet burts from the bushes![/I]

Tyron: Karina.... i knew it.

Karina: How did you?

Tyron: Don't know. Just knew it.

Valen: You were chasing us the whole time.

Visor: But I didn't knew that. They told it to me.

Karina: I decided to go the same way. If you go that way, he most be in that direction.

Tyron: Yeah... That's the last time we saw him, but I'm sure it wasned Lacroix. He wasn't that strong.

Visor: And he didn't even looked like him.

Valen: Maybe they are his warriors.

Karina: Can...........

[I]Lacriox, Tristram and Indrid had been searching for a new town to destroy for some days, until they finally found what they were looking for, an average sized town, called, Lankor. There they rained havoc for a few hours leaving it's occupants dead and wounded and it's buildings torched and plundered. Generally, the three just had a good time.[/I]

Lacriox: Well are we going to wait around for the three stooges?

Tristram: I don't see why not, it could be fun to kill them.

Indrid: I don't think there is any question about weather or not it would be fun to kill them or not.

Lacriox: Yes, we might as well wait for them to see the smoke.

[I]There they waited finding and killing anyone they missed, and making sure they stole their money and food aswell.[/I]

Visor: I think we should go.

Valen: i think they're waiting for us.

Karina: So?!

Tyron: We wont win of them. We must take them one on one.

Karina: How were you trying to do that?

Tyron: Bait........

Visor: Yup, Nor me big guy. I aint goin in there myself unless you've got a plan on getting me out.

[I] Visor then thinks of all the people dying over in the city, he falls to his kness[/I]

Visor: GAHHHHH! I'll do it! Grrrr, So what's the plan?

Visor: I don't care! I'm going, I would rather die trying, than let them inesent people die, then die after their dead!

[I] Visor stroms away on his trip, to the new city, but Tyron pulls him back[/I]

Tyron: No! if you die it'll be only me *back hand slaps Visor* Don't go, for me!?

Visor: Fine! but when were better, and meet up with them again I fighting first!

[I]Laciox, Indrid and Tristam had grown tired of waiting. They had killed all there was to kill and taken all there was to take. So they decided to leave this, now ruined town. As soon as they had finished the pig on the spit, they had been cooking, they left, leaving death and destruction behind them.[/I]

Tyron: You don't get my plan. We'll wait for them in the next city.

Visor: Oh! Few!

[I]Visor looks happier again.[/i]

Karina: So no human bait?

Valen: Nope.

Karina: We're just gonna wait for them to destroy another town?!

Tyron: No we'll stop them Before they even harm it.