Axel--Ignition Posted July 11, 2002 Posted July 11, 2002 My sn is Cloudstrife00009 I may have already said that, I don't know.
Guest Solid Snake Posted July 11, 2002 Posted July 11, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud Strife00 [/i] [B]My sn is Cloudstrife00009 I may have already said that, I don't know. [/B][/QUOTE] [color=teal]No, but it's alright. You had it in your profile, so I already picked it up. Thanks anyway, :)[/color] :blah:
OutlawBurn Posted July 19, 2002 Posted July 19, 2002 1. OutlawBurn 2. Spike 3. Mushroom Samba 4. Go Go Cactus Man
Guest Solid Snake Posted July 20, 2002 Posted July 20, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by OutlawBurn [/i] [B]1. OutlawBurn 2. Spike 3. Mushroom Samba 4. Go Go Cactus Man [/B][/QUOTE] [color=teal]If you happen to have an AIM s/n, that would be great too. :) Which reminds me. If five or more of you on AIM happen to be on at the same time, I will hold a meeting. Otherwise, don't expect it. ;)[/color] :blah:
Shy Posted July 20, 2002 Posted July 20, 2002 [color=darkblue][size=1]1. Shyguy ^_^" 2. Roco Bonnaro 3. Ballad of Fallen Angels, My Funny Valetine 4. Cats on Mars AIM SN: Shyguy51185[/color][/size]
Vicious Posted July 21, 2002 Posted July 21, 2002 [COLOR=darkred]1. Vicious[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred]2. Vicious[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred]3. Ballad of Fallen Angels[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred]4. Digging my potato[/COLOR] :smirk:
Luminaire Posted July 23, 2002 Posted July 23, 2002 Ah! I missed so much! 8 pages! :eek: My dad's cable modem blew up (literally, there was pieces and smoke everywhere) so I couldn't get online for 3 weeks. Anyway, my AIM s/n is fluffypillow20. I almost finished watching the whole CB series. I missed the episode that comes before the Real Folk Blues (part I), and I think I missed a few meetings. I read that post on the last four pages, and I'm confused! Can someone catch me up? ~Luminaire~ :p
Dante the Demon Slayer Posted July 24, 2002 Posted July 24, 2002 Im kinda late but id like to join! 1.Gohan Enraged 2.Spike 3.The Real Folk Blues 4.The real folk blues pt.2
Guest Solid Snake Posted July 29, 2002 Posted July 29, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Luminaire [/i] [B]Ah! I missed so much! 8 pages! :eek: My dad's cable modem blew up (literally, there was pieces and smoke everywhere) so I couldn't get online for 3 weeks. Anyway, my AIM s/n is fluffypillow20. I almost finished watching the whole CB series. I missed the episode that comes before the Real Folk Blues (part I), and I think I missed a few meetings. I read that post on the last four pages, and I'm confused! Can someone catch me up? ~Luminaire~ :p [/B][/QUOTE] [color=teal]I'd love to infom you, but there generally wasn't anything important that you missed. We had a few AIM meetings, but barely anyone was there, and the chat room idea did not work out. Most of those pages are filled with other individuals who were joining the club, proving in the long run that this club is doing great. Welcome back, and I hope that you enjoy the club. :)[/color] :blah:
Genkai Posted July 31, 2002 Posted July 31, 2002 well,i want to join! 1. genkai_yyh 2. Ed, Vicious 3.Jupiter Jazz Pt.1 and Real Folk Blues Pt.2(*sob* SPIKE!*sob*) 4.Green Bird
spike speigel Posted August 3, 2002 Posted August 3, 2002 well, i should probably join since I'm a cowboy bebop freak(yes, I admit it) 1Spike Speigel 2.Spike(if you looked at my otaku name you would know:)) 3.Ballad Of Fallen Angels 4.Tank!
Ninjaman Posted August 5, 2002 Posted August 5, 2002 I'll join cause I just started watching CB recently and love it. 1.Digitalshadow 2.Spike 3.Honky Tonk Women(I've only seen the first 5 episodes) 4.Tank
BlackShadowmon Posted August 7, 2002 Posted August 7, 2002 1.BlackShadowmon 2.Spike 3.Honky Tonk Women 4.Tank
~*!Rei Hino!*~ Posted August 8, 2002 Posted August 8, 2002 name: ~*!Rei Hino!*~ Fave character: Faye Valentine Fave session: Speak like a Child Fave song: Space Lion ^_^YaY!! I love Cowboy Bebop.
Guest Solid Snake Posted September 11, 2002 Posted September 11, 2002 [color=teal]Ah, now that OtakuBoards are back up, it's time we got the Cowboy Bebop fan club started once more. Here's what we are going to do, each week we are going to discuss a topic on Cowboy Bebop. We are going to discuss, as a group, issues that we are unsure of, have always wanted to talk about, etc. I believe that this is both a great way to bring this club up to speed and a way for everyone who has joined to participate. This will prevent hope that everyone in the club has aim, much less that we will all be online at the same time. Remember, if you have not joined, you cannot contribute in the chat. I'll let you decide the first discussion, just so I know that everyone is paying attention, lol. :) NOTE: If the mods feel that this is affecting the status of topics in the Bebop forum, I will gladly step down.[/color] :blah:
Hideki Posted September 11, 2002 Posted September 11, 2002 1. Hideki 2. Spike 3. Hard Luck Woman 4. COSMIC dare (This is from the movie, for those that havn't seen it)
Luminaire Posted September 12, 2002 Posted September 12, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Solid Snake [/i] [B][color=teal] I'll let you decide the first discussion, just so I know that everyone is paying attention, lol. :) [/color] :blah: [/B][/QUOTE] Uh, I really would not only want to discuss the theories of the last episode's tragic ending. I have already had the same dicussion on like four different boards. A topic I would like to bring up occurs in the ending of episode #5 Ballad of Fallen Angels. During the fight between Vicious and Spike, Vicious says that they, he and Spike, are of the same blood. Does that mean they are possibly family? ~Lumi~ :)
Guest Solid Snake Posted September 12, 2002 Posted September 12, 2002 [color=teal]Hmm, I don't recall... Perhaps he was refering to their past alliance. They were both part of the Red-Dragon, fighting side-by-side, it could have been that he used 'blood' as a metaphor in some way. I'll have to watch it again, but I thank you for paying attention to my post. EDIT: I forgot, my DVD is being replaced. In the meantime, I'd like to see what others have to say about it.[/color] :blah:
Kent Posted September 13, 2002 Posted September 13, 2002 i think the "same blood" comment has to do with neither the gang thing, or family. i think it was an even deeper feeling vicious had that made him feel there are "kinds" of people and him and spike were the kind who craved battle, violence and blood, etc... i could easily be the gang thing though.
Axel--Ignition Posted September 18, 2002 Posted September 18, 2002 I second that opinion, this could have been why [i]he[/i] never stood up to face him directly, like Spike did in the end. He may have wanted to keep the warriors' blood running through the world. I think what I just said is only understandable by me... oh well!
Kent Posted September 21, 2002 Posted September 21, 2002 i have my own question, and to me its very important. you see, i feel bad. i have been putting this little thing on the bottom of all my post that is intials for official cb fan club. problem is, i just kinda put it there after i did all the requirments listed in the thread. i just wanted to know if it was ok for me to put down that im in the club. sorry if i got any one made. thanks for your attention. cb rules!
Guest Solid Snake Posted September 21, 2002 Posted September 21, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by gokents [/i] [B]i have my own question, and to me its very important. you see, i feel bad. i have been putting this little thing on the bottom of all my post that is intials for official cb fan club. problem is, i just kinda put it there after i did all the requirments listed in the thread. i just wanted to know if it was ok for me to put down that im in the club. sorry if i got any one made. thanks for your attention. cb rules! [/B][/QUOTE] [color=teal]Erm, I don't see exactly what you're getting at, but you are in the club if you sign up, and no one is going to be mad at you. This is just a fun club to be in, you know?[/color] :blah:
Axel--Ignition Posted September 21, 2002 Posted September 21, 2002 [i]Err, unless anyone has an objection, go ahead and put it in, don't be scared! I misquote chats in my sig, and nobody cares![/i] I hope...
Juu Posted September 22, 2002 Posted September 22, 2002 [color=deeppink] [size=1]Okay, back on track people. 1) Juuthena 2) Faye 3) Toys in the closet, Honky Tonk Woman, or erg.. the one with that teddy bear guy, and andy. ^^' 4) Tank Blah.. I figured I should join... but before I opened this thread... I thought you would've had to have seen all the eps or somethin.. @_@[/color] [/size]
ShadowDragon Posted September 28, 2002 Posted September 28, 2002 [B]1.[/B] ShadowDragon [B]2.[/B] Vicious [B]3.[/B] Ballad Of Fallen Angels [B]4.[/B] The Real Folk Blues
Recommended Posts