Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted
Session #22 : Cowboy Funk, Andy is the competing bounty hunter who is after the same person as Spike. Here's my bio on theOtaku.com:

Our first real introduction to another bounty hunter, this guy is a ditz, who doesn't know which way is up. He continues to blame Spike for what the teddy bomber does, and is oblivious to the fact of who the bomber really is. Andy reminds everyone of Spike except...well, Spike. As a bounty hunter, he takes the nickname of cowboy a little too serious with his horse, cowboy hat, etc. In the end, he pisses off Spike so much that the two fight it off, and he ends up loosing and going to his next profession, a samurai.

Hope this helps. :)
Posted
What does this fan club do? Hmm, well, it's pretty much here for a gathering of fans in the series. We don't do things together like try to take over the forums, but we may have occasional Bebop chats on AIM. That is, if we have enough people with AIM. We'll have to wait and see.
Posted
Ya know, every time I watch another ep. I fall deeper and deeper in love. (not just with faye) but with the show.

Its so deep in the emotional sense, and I always find my self feeling madly depressed when I watch too much.

I also gotta say though, one good ep and Im wishing for more every time.

Oddly, even the "filler" eps are great for me.

I love the light hearted eps like tonight with the heavy metal queen. Dont get me wrong, I really love all of them. too much. But I also love seeing the humor they can do in the show.

Its such an individual humor.

Well the truth is, I just cant put into words the love I have developed for this show.

Laugh, cry, all of it. Especially cry. It truely is one of the best anime series ever. And it actually didnt do all that bad a job of crossing over to english. But I dont even want that subject to come up. sorry.

Bottom line.

Its a beautiful series. No words can do it justice.

But even with all of the depression it causes me...

I can carry the weight.

see ya... space cowboys.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Syk3 [/i]
[B]What does this fan club do? Hmm, well, it's pretty much here for a gathering of fans in the series. We don't do things together like try to take over the forums, but we may have occasional Bebop chats on AIM. That is, if we have enough people with AIM. We'll have to wait and see. [/B][/QUOTE]

Sounds great! We need to set up officals and stuff, have a few RPGS, and stuff like that, you know. It sounds too much like a clan(Ahhh the good ole days). Don't know if this would be a great idea as I don't know the current status on clans and such. Lataz

-OD
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by OutlawDragon [/i]
[B]It sounds too much like a clan(Ahhh the good ole days).[/B][/QUOTE]
I prefer the term, "club." ;)

Actually it's very unlike a clan, such as the "Mystic Clan" we made back in the day. Other than a random clan that we get people to join, this one has meaning because it brings together fans of a certain anime -- in this case, Cowboy Bebop. As I said before, I'm also hoping to get some instant messenger chats going so that we can put this club to use and discuss topics that would have otherwise created it's own thread. RPGs sound nice, but we wouldn't want to get too off-topic in this single thread.
Posted
Well our Mystic clan was mostly towards DBZ fans... Do you know what James and all them have to say about Clans? Been a long time since we had one. "The Mystics Return" heh. Back on topic: I'm looking foward to participating in this club... Lataz

-OD
Posted
Well i posted my info in the beginning of this thread i think......
anyway, my yahoo handle is ninavegeta but I can't gaurantee I'll be on.
And I'm with Kinetic, I am in central time zone also and don't have an accent as well. Ya'll.
Posted
Hello, everybody!

I'd like to know if I was the only one that expected something better for the second part of Jupiter jazz. I thought that it didnt quite continue the mood that was estblished in the first one. Jsut at the end of the episode I think they could get it back.....

Please, let, me know
Posted
If your gonna talk about humorous episodes you gotta mention Cowboy funk, Black mushroom Samba, and Toys in the Attack (and anything remotely related to Ed and Ein)

Yahoo Id: Bardtm
AIM Handle: Screature2

rpgs and officials and website and all that are nice and all, but first things first. Then we can be flowerchildren and... bebops... and spacecowboys... Yeah i see BANG! ...as if...:bawl:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Yoshi [/i]
[B]If your gonna talk about humorous episodes you gotta mention Cowboy funk, Black mushroom Samba, and Toys in the Attack (and anything remotely related to Ed and Ein)

Yahoo Id: Bardtm
AIM Handle: Screature2

rpgs and officials and website and all that are nice and all, but first things first. Then we can be flowerchildren and... bebops... and spacecowboys... Yeah i see BANG! ...as if...:bawl: [/B][/QUOTE]
Hey, it's great to have your instant messenger handels, but have you signed up yet? (Note the first post in the thread)

As for humorous episodes, I can't say that I agree with you on Toys in the Attic. It didn't seem to really set off a comedic tone, but more so mysterious and whatnot. But yeah, Mushroom Samba was a great episode for comedy; one of my favorites in fact. :)
Posted
Name: Charlie

Favorite CB Character: Spike

Favorite CB Session: The Real Folk Blues (part 2)

Favorite CB Song: RUSH

Cool concept to this board, Zayle.

-Chaz $
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Syk3 [/i]
[B]Hey, it's great to have your instant messenger handels, but have you signed up yet? (Note the first post in the thread)

As for humorous episodes, I can't say that I agree with you on Toys in the Attic. It didn't seem to really set off a comedic tone, but more so mysterious and whatnot. But yeah, Mushroom Samba was a great episode for comedy; one of my favorites in fact. :) [/B][/QUOTE]

Well it wasn't all that funny turning the episode but when you found out what it was you just have to laugh. I did like how they had the "lessons" in the episode, it gave it a little something more. I wsh more animes did that. Rather than that it was just a filler. Lataz

-OD
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Axel--Ignition [/i]
[B][i]So, when is the good action coming?[/i] [/B][/QUOTE]
Hmm, not sure. I'm waiting for enough people to put in their AIM names so that we can have a decent topic on AIM chat. I really don't want to spam up this thread too badly. --;
Posted
Name: Vicous
Favorite Character: Spike
Favorite Session: Perrot le Feu
Favorite Song:Tank!

Awesome idea man. CB deserves some respect. Right on Zayle



"I hate Theme Parks"-Spike Spiegel, Perrot Le Feu
Posted
Name: Charlie

Favorite CB Character: Spike

Favorite CB Session: The Real Folk Blues (part 2)

Favorite CB song: RUSH
Posted
Yeah, the club is bigger than I thought it would be. We just have to have a decent conversation that wouldn't arouse the topic of the possibility to start a new thread.
Posted
You know...i think if we started a conversation it would HAVE to be a new thread. BTW My first post here was on page....2. Also, I have a new AIM s/n: Lumimoon.

~Lumi~ :)
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...