Mist Posted June 30, 2002 Posted June 30, 2002 Sure, there was Spike and Julia, but were there any other couples (even if the were transient...) in CB? Also, who do you think would be a good couple?
Super Trunks Posted June 30, 2002 Posted June 30, 2002 I think Jett and Faye would make a good couple. But you can only wonder.
Kent Posted June 30, 2002 Posted June 30, 2002 yea the ep im watching now had faye showing obvious concern for jett about his arm. followed by a little something from jett showing the true depth of charector each one on the show has.
Mist Posted June 30, 2002 Author Posted June 30, 2002 Jet and Faye...I would've never put those two together, but whatever you guys think...
Revolver Ocelot Posted June 30, 2002 Posted June 30, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by gokents [/i] [B]yea the ep im watching now had faye showing obvious concern for jett about his arm. followed by a little something from jett showing the true depth of charector each one on the show has. [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=crimson]Yes, I just finished watching Black Dog Serenade as well. But I don't think that Faye was showing "concern" as you put it. But even if she was, most people would be concerned about an arm like that. As for romance I think that Faye cares for Spike, witch she shows in The Real Folk Blues part 2.[/COLOR] :smoke:
BabyGirl Posted June 30, 2002 Posted June 30, 2002 [color=deeppink]I've always thought about what would happen had Spike never met Julia...would he have started to fall for Faye? To start, obviously Faye and Spike never would have met had the whole Vicious/Julia/Spike "incident" hadn't happened, but let's pretend that it never did. Do you think that Spike wouldn't have been so reluctant to open his heart to someone...preferably Faye? Would he have not felt the need to remain loyal to Julia, and allowed himself to ever consider the woman he spends a considerable ammount of time aboard the Bebop with? I've always thought that Faye and Spike (an obvious choice for a couple, I know...) would have made an amusing pair. All she really wanted was someone to love her...and I think their relationship could have been great ^_^[/color]
Mist Posted June 30, 2002 Author Posted June 30, 2002 I agree with you, RO. Faye shows her "affection" for him by, I know this sounds weird, by fighting with him. Don't ask me how I came to this theory; I'm weird. :D
amibasuki Posted June 30, 2002 Posted June 30, 2002 Spike and Faye would kill each other within a week of their relationship, LOL. I do think Faye likes Spike a bit, but that it's one-sided. I can't imagine any of the Bebop group getting paired up with each other.
Angelus_Necare Posted July 1, 2002 Posted July 1, 2002 I could see the spike/faye thing only as a one night stand situation........hey mist we could use that in the RPG! j/k
Mist Posted July 1, 2002 Author Posted July 1, 2002 [color=red][size=1]:Cough: You forget that someone is actually [b]playing[/b] Spike this time, Angelus, and I wouldn't have the courage to even hint at the scene. Anyway, how about any of the characters that were featured in at least one show?[/color][/size]
amibasuki Posted July 1, 2002 Posted July 1, 2002 I can see Faye and Gren together easily. that is, if he hadn't gotten killed. Gren just seemed right for Faye, like maybe he was a 'calming force' for her or something. but that's prolly just me...
Mist Posted July 1, 2002 Author Posted July 1, 2002 [color=red][size=1]I could agree to that. Although the whole handcuffing was a bit unheard of for Faye...[/color][/size]
Sephiroth Posted July 2, 2002 Posted July 2, 2002 spike and vicious would have made a good couple....
Justin Posted July 2, 2002 Posted July 2, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B]spike and vicious would have made a good couple.... [/B][/QUOTE] Yeah...I can just see it now... [i]Spike catches Vicious' arm to hurl him across the room. But Vicious stops, catches Spike by the cheeks, and gives him a big wet smooch.[/i] Spike: What the hell?! Vicious: Oh, come on, silly. You know you've always had a thing for me. Spike: What the hell is-- [i]Vicious gives him another long, hard kiss.[/i] Vicious: C'mon, baby! Give in to me! O_o;; Disfuctional relationship... -Justin
Mist Posted July 2, 2002 Author Posted July 2, 2002 [color=red][size=1]O.O;;; That was a [b]very[/b] desturbing mind scene, Justin... That frightens me greatly...I'm sorry, but I catch the vibe that [i]they[/i] would [b]ever[/b] make a good couple. But hey, like the great Merlin said, "No man should rule another's conscience." or something like that, anyway...:confused: [/color][/size]
Heaven's Cloud Posted July 2, 2002 Posted July 2, 2002 [color=indigo] I think another good combo would be Ed and the musician, Grim. All of the members of Bebop seem indecisive of Ed's sex, and Grim...well Grim is, um, er...you get the picture.[/color]
Guest ProudClod Posted July 2, 2002 Posted July 2, 2002 Well, to me the best couple would have to be Faye and.......Ed, why? you ask, they both pee me off so much. (Take no notice of my compliments to Ed in my previous posts :D )
Spike01 Posted July 2, 2002 Posted July 2, 2002 Well...ProudClod, YOU really pee me off 2 J/K :). I think that Faye and Julia would make a good couple;)
Mist Posted July 2, 2002 Author Posted July 2, 2002 [color=red][size=1]I received a moment of quiseness (sp?) when I read that. That's just disgusting beyond belief...[/color][/size]
Guest Solid Snake Posted July 2, 2002 Posted July 2, 2002 [color=teal]I do believe that Jet and Faye have a thing going, but more so Jet and Meifa, the gypsy girl. Other sparks seem to fly between Faye and Gren, as well as a possible Punch and Judy. Then, on the one-sided table, there seems to me a Vicious to Julia connection, Faye to Spike, and Andy to Faye. However many there are, the only ones I can truly see getting together are Jet and Meifa, and Faye and Gren. Ah, but the possibilities are endless, and I'll just...stop there.[/color] :blah:
BabyGirl Posted July 3, 2002 Posted July 3, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mist [/i] [B][color=red][size=1]I received a moment of queasiness when I read that. That's just disgusting beyond belief...[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]Homophobia? I don't think the idea of Faye and Julia together is all that disgusting, actually. Call me weird if you will...but I'd like to think that I'm just a rather open minded person ^_~[/color]
Acid Posted July 3, 2002 Posted July 3, 2002 Heh, I like that idea too. :devil: But on a slightly more serious note, Ithink that Jet and Faye would make and great couple! :)
Spike01 Posted July 3, 2002 Posted July 3, 2002 lols. I think that Faye and Julia WOULD make a good couple:) Jet and Faye would too. Spike and Electra from KOHD would too :p
amibasuki Posted July 3, 2002 Posted July 3, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Solid Snake [/i] [B][color=teal]I do believe that Jet and Faye have a thing going, but more so Jet and Meifa, the gypsy girl. However many there are, the only ones I can truly see getting together are Jet and Meifa, and Faye and Gren. Ah, but the possibilities are endless, and I'll just...stop there.[/color] :blah: [/B][/QUOTE] I agree on the Jet and Meifa thing, forgot about that one ^_^'. the only thing that'd be slightly weird about it was that Jet was a friend of her dad's, but that's it. I don't think there's a problem with the age difference.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now