zidane11 Posted July 18, 2002 Posted July 18, 2002 In the older game you can slash the dog and then jump over it or pull out your shield.
PrettygurlRei Posted July 19, 2002 Posted July 19, 2002 the final boss guy. I still cant remember the name.
VampireD Posted July 19, 2002 Posted July 19, 2002 Do you mean Ganon? I think hes on that game... Not quite sure though.
Desbreko Posted July 19, 2002 Posted July 19, 2002 [color=indigo]Oh, the nightmare... If you're having trouble with the last form (Dethl, the one with the long tentacles that swing around the room), here's a [i]really[/i] cheap way to beat it: When it opens it's eye, hit the eye with the Boomerang. You'll kill it in one hit! Or, if you want to do it the real way, you can jump over the tentacles with the Roc's Feath, and use the Bow & Arrows to shoot it's eye when it opens it. For the other two forms that you might be stuck on: For Ganon's Shadow (the one with the trident), use the Pegasus Boots and the sword and dash into it to hurt it. For Agahnim's Shadow (the one that shoots fireballs at you), bat it's fireballs back at it with your sword, or the Shovel. You'll want to use the sword, though, since it's harder with the Shovel.[/color]
PrettygurlRei Posted July 19, 2002 Posted July 19, 2002 Thanks Desbreko, Now I can kill the stupid Ganon dude! Bwa ha ha ha!
Night_Day Posted August 5, 2002 Posted August 5, 2002 Yes its fun to kill chickens but i found an easyier and fun way on killing them you ride over them with your horse (at the ranch) and start doing laps around the coarse do aboat three of them and see who wins. 99% is that your going to win.After your done just leave the ranch and get on with the game.
Rhys Mayiessen Posted November 2, 2002 Posted November 2, 2002 Yeah my brother learned it the hard way. He acciently hit a chicken with his sword at the entrance of...oh I don't remember what its called but its near where the zoras live in OoT. Even when he jumped in the water the chickens still attacked him...I wonder how they did that?
Desbreko Posted November 3, 2002 Posted November 3, 2002 [color=indigo]You mean Kakariko Village, right? But yeah, those Cuccos can be vicious. And they must also be kind of magical, since they can go through walls. :whoops: Here's my favorite picture of a Cucco that I've seen. It looks so innocent, but we know the truth... :smirk:[/color]
Kinetic Posted November 5, 2002 Posted November 5, 2002 [color=darkblue] I don't know much about Zelda, at all, I've only rented it, but I found this quite amusing. When I attacked a Chicken (Orciana of Time I think the title of the game was), they all seemed to rain down from the sky on top of me and I had to jump down the well to get away. Even then they still followed me :p [/color]
PrettygurlRei Posted November 12, 2002 Posted November 12, 2002 Lol, i love your new Banner Desbreko... And yes I have to agree once you hurt a chicken it will haunt you for the rest of your life... Even in A link to the PAst, the dead ones attack you....
Desbreko Posted November 12, 2002 Posted November 12, 2002 [color=indigo]Lol, yeah. In the Dark World, there are skeletal Cuccos, and they'll attack you, too. That's even more amusing than with the normal ones, heh.[/color]
Night_Day Posted December 1, 2002 Posted December 1, 2002 I love hurting chickens...another way to play with a chicken is go to Grodo Fortress(oot-kid) Pick up the chicken and fly with it up steam.
GinnyLyn Posted December 2, 2002 Posted December 2, 2002 [color=crimson]The big joke around our house (after we starting taking the fire rod to the Cuccos) was KFC = Kokiri Fried Cucco. :D[/color]
Desbreko Posted December 2, 2002 Posted December 2, 2002 [color=indigo]Lmao, that's a good one, Ginny. I love it, I'm writing it down. :laugh:[/color]
stratigyless Posted December 22, 2002 Posted December 22, 2002 i kinda learned that the hard way the fairy in oot wanted me and i did din's fire and hit three chickens boy I ran for the hills
BunnyBunny05 Posted January 1, 2003 Posted January 1, 2003 I did that a lot of times, and here's what I usually do. I would be at the edge of the town, and carry a chicken w/me. Then I would kill the chicken. THEN all of the other chickens come back for revenge, and I just run out of the town. It'sso funny. I only do that to see what my dad has to say, and he would just laugh. :D :p
Sheikahmon Posted March 11, 2003 Posted March 11, 2003 Wa-hah! Chicken killing! *gets weird look on face* Everybody needs a little KFC! On Link's Awakening, the Cuccos and dogs can be killed with the Magic Powder, but when you enter a building or something, they automatically regenerate. So you can burn 'em again and again... *burns a Cucco, runs home, comes out and burns the Cucco...* I remember my first Cucco-killing on OoT. I had to run halfway across Lon-Lon Ranch before I could find the exit, and I lost half of my hearts. I never got to try Cucco-flying. Remind me to do that when I next get my hands on a N64.
Tricool Posted March 16, 2003 Posted March 16, 2003 [color=red]I can't remember exactly how you do this but on Oracle of Seasons you could sprinkle magic powder on a chicken inside a house and it would grow about ten times its normal size. Then, I can't remember if you had to hit it with your sword or not, the chicken would stomp on you and start attacking. Kinda hard to get away from a 30 foot cuckoo in a small house.[/color]
Desbreko Posted March 17, 2003 Posted March 17, 2003 [color=indigo]I think you have to use a Mystery Seed on one of the Cuccos in Malon and Talon's house to do that. Not quite sure, though.[/color]
Deedlit Posted March 21, 2003 Posted March 21, 2003 [color=009966]EVIL CUCCOS!!! :eek: Heh. I remember when I first saw it on the game. I accidentally hit it with my sword, and I saw that I hurt it. Being the curious person that I am, I kept hitting it, and hitting it, and hitting it....then the sky was clouded with cucoos! Needless to say that it surprised me and I almost died from them. :bluesweat The only time I mess with cucoos now is when there's a door nearby or when I'm on Epona.[/color]
GinnyLyn Posted March 21, 2003 Posted March 21, 2003 Running them over with a galloping Epona. FUUUUUUUN. ^______^ You're invinsible, and there's nothing the Cuccos can do about it. Unless you need to leave the screen and you have to get off Epona to do it. oO;
Tricool Posted March 29, 2003 Posted March 29, 2003 [color=red]They dropped the cucco thing in Windwaker and put in pigs instead. It's still fun to attack the pigs until they charge at you though.[/color]
GinnyLyn Posted March 29, 2003 Posted March 29, 2003 Both pigs and Cuccos swim quite well, regardless. (Have you ever seen either one swim? It's pretty funny.)
Deedlit Posted March 30, 2003 Posted March 30, 2003 [color=009966]I haven't seen a cuccoo swim, but my little brother kept throwing the pigs into the ocean on WindWaker. He had attacked the pig, the pig attacked him, and then he vowed that he would throw every last one of them into the ocean. When he thought he finished, he saw all these pigs come swimming back to the shore. lol You should've seen his face! ^_____^[/color]
Tricool Posted March 30, 2003 Posted March 30, 2003 [color=red]Yeah, it is pretty funny. I getting the pigs mad then I jump off a cliff into the water and watch the pigs come tumbling down.[/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now