OtakuBoards

A Tiny Tragedy

Avalon

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by anime_gurl [/i]
[B]

Well, in the both ways that I look at it, it's still the lady's fault. If she had children with her husband just by being careless, well, it's her fault she was careless. She was being very conceited and stupid because it's her fault that the children are hers, and it doesn't give her the right to leave kids in a black car when it's 80 degrees outside.

And, with the husband forcing her choice, I think woman shood stand up for themselves and not be pushes around like that, and if the man goes as far as rape, then she ca file charges agains't him for that. I guess it's not really her fault, but it's a problem in the world.

Thats all I have to say about that, but I feel very sorry for the children. Hehe, I remember when my mom forced me to go into the supermarket with her because it was too hot outside. [/B][/QUOTE]
when I was a little kid, I usually just stayed in the car, sometimes for up to an hour. didn't hurt me any, I just sweat. a lot :drunk:. of course, staying in there for another two hours would've been a lot worse.

anywho, when I went off topic into a tangent about the whole mother thing, I wasn't necessarily saying it was right for her to do what she did. that whole thing I wrote might've not even been the case with her. I don't really know why I even wrote it, I just wrote what came to mind. but yes, she was very careless about what she did, and like it's been said hundreds of other times, she's going to get the punishment she deserves.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

James, I really don't believe this is the kind of woman who will more more about her children than her own skin.

However, I do agree that she really shouldn't die for it, but she should be punished with well more than just a slap on the wrist.

I think she should get manslaughter.

-Justin

My opinions differ slightly to the majority said so far. Personally I think you're all very closed minded, with one exception.

1- Why do you all [i]assume[/i] that she actually knew that leaving her kids there would kill them. You can't say that you haven't gone your whole lives without making some stupid mistake, not knowing the implications of it. The magnitude of this situation may differ from any which you have been responsible for, but the fact remains that stupid mistakes are easily made, even by people who should know better.

2- Why are the majority of you all so toward putting her to death.. not only that. but some of you want her to die in a cruel way, in the way which her children died. In my opinion, you are even more 'sick' than her, because you actually want this to happen, whereas she probably made a mistake.

3- Practically everyone does something bad, and blames it on someone else. Unfortunately, when they do it, they don't think about the consequences. She probably thought that if the police believed her, then they wouldn't ever find 'the guy that did it' anyway. Unfortunately, what she failed to realise- as everyone does- is that most people get caught. If you were in the same situation, I doubt that [i]any[/i] of you would admit to what you did straight away. Any of you who say you would, obviously haven't been in that situation. I have, though to a lesser degree, i.e. I didn't cause anyone's death. Fortunately, it wasn't such a major thing as it went to the police or the courts.

So there is my opinion. Personally, I don't think she should be put to death. And I hate the 'eye for an eye' policy, because you really don't know whether or not she is this sick person you portray her to be. The main reason I am disgusted with this policy, is that some of you seem to [i]enjoy[/i] the thought of her suffering in the same way as her kids. In my opinion, [i]that[/i] is just as sickening.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Deus_Ex_Machina [/i]
[B]2- Why are the majority of you all so toward putting her to death.. not only that. but some of you want her to die in a cruel way, in the way which her children died. In my opinion, you are even more 'sick' than her, because you actually want this to happen, whereas she probably made a mistake.[/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]I definitely agree with you. I tried to say something like this earlier...but I don't think it came out right ^_^;[/color]

[quote]Practically everyone does something bad, and blames it on someone else. Unfortunately, when they do it, they don't think about the consequences.[/quote]
really. if you just all-of-a-sudden found your children dead in your car, I doubt [i]anybody[/i] would be able to think straight.

[quote]Personally, I don't think she should be put to death. And I hate the 'eye for an eye' policy, because you really don't know whether or not she is this sick person you portray her to be. [/quote]
and like I've said before, no one on here knows her, so nobody can make any definite judgements about her. the court more than likely [i]did[/i] get a first-hand account of the whole story, so I trust that they passed fair punishment on her.

but I think the thread's getting a bit run into the ground, so I'll shut up now....