Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Does anybody know anything about these rumored "Sequels" to FFX? I hear there will be 2, each some sort of spinoff involving the people of Spira and life after the destruction of sin...
Posted
You mean FFXI and FFXII? Yeah, I heard about those also... they seem cool... but I wouldn't trust rumors. I'm waiting to hear it straight from Sony or Square...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Valen [/i]
[B]You mean FFXI and FFXII? Yeah, I heard about those also... they seem cool... but I wouldn't trust rumors. I'm waiting to hear it straight from Sony or Square... [/B][/QUOTE]

no, he means ffx sequel, as in, ffx-2....
Posted
Hmm I read in a playstation magazine that FFXI will by an online version where you create your own character, these seems very much like fantasy star online II for the game cube. I'd say it will be something to wait and watch

[SIZE=1]Bah, he meant FFX... not FFXI! - SG[/SIZE]
Posted
I have read one thing in a magazine...Final Fantasy X International. There will be no English version of this but it starts off where FFX leaves, after Yuna gets comfortable Rikky comes in with a sphere showing Tidus trapped in a rather small cage in the "other world." Then Yuna and co. set off to find and free him.

P.S. There are some realistic variations like Wakka puts on a few pounds.

P.P.S This is not bull **** I have already see pictures.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud_Strife [/i]
[B]I have read one thing in a magazine...Final Fantasy X International. There will be no English version of this but it starts off where FFX leaves, after Yuna gets comfortable Rikky comes in with a sphere showing Tidus trapped in a rather small cage in the "other world." Then Yuna and co. set off to find and free him.

P.S. There are some realistic variations like Wakka puts on a few pounds.

P.P.S This is not bull **** I have already see pictures. [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]:bellylol:

LOL!! Yes, that is complete 100% bull... lol... FFX International is actually just an updated Japanese version. FFX International just has a few more features than FFX.

Next time be careful where you get your info from. ;)[/size]
Posted
[color=darkblue]
Lol, and they can edit pictures like that too. It's supposedly simple actually...But yeah, there probably won't be any FFX sequels.
[/color]
Posted
FFX International is just the same basic FFX we have in the US, but the ending has....15 min more stuff, and also there are additional bosses you can fight that are supposed to be a lot harder. I have enough trouble w/ the Original creations anyway >=\.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mstyrios WX [/i]
[B]That is not bull about international. [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]*sigh* Yes it is...[/SIZE]
Posted
Aww, that's too bad. I really wanted to see what would become of Tidus.

You guys know that in one version, when Tidus wakes up, he swims up, but instead of getting cut off, he pokes his head up and says

"SPIRA?"

Indicating that he may still be in Spira
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
In reply to Desbreko's
(*sigh* ...When will people stop believing every rumor that they hear? Square has not said that they will be making sequels to FFX, it is just a rumor.)


Actually I got this off the best Final Fantasy information site that I know of and they pulled it off of a japanese news site. It was from FFONLINE I have gone there for years and have never pulled any bad info off their site they happen to have the most reliable FF info around and for good reason. ':p'
Posted
[color=indigo]Until I hear directly from Squaresoft that they are or are going to make sequels to FFX, I'm not going to believe it. That rumor has been going around for months, and I see no reason why it's any more believable now than when I first heard it.[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Desbreko [/i]
[B][color=indigo]Until I hear directly from Squaresoft that they are or are going to make sequels to FFX, I'm not going to believe it. That rumor has been going around for months, and I see no reason why it's any more believable now than when I first heard it.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[size=1]Yeah, there are loads of rumours about the sequals to FFX, [i]none[/i] are true.

I think this topic has made it's point.. topic closed.[/size]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...