Fish Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 umm i'm the first ass slapper here *slaps raiha's...* j/k j/k
Guest ULTRA_GOD_GOKU Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 :mad: ummmmmm sup yall who see this i have know ideal what im doing
Guest ULTRA_GOD_GOKU Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 :mad: i wanna fight so let me join
Charles Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 It's me, it's me! Lemon Lime club fans rejoice, 'cause the crazy white boy is here, to save take over the fight club once again. Now Set-Tuna or whatever your new name is, I know that @$$ is itchin for a spankin so stick it in the air with your chin up. I am the highest ranking champion this place has ever seen!
Raiha Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Crazy White Boy [/i] [B]It's me, it's me! Lemon Lime club fans rejoice, 'cause the crazy white boy is here, to save take over the fight club once again. Now Set-Tuna or whatever your new name is, I know that @$$ is itchin for a spankin so stick it in the air with your chin up. I am the highest ranking champion this place has ever seen! [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=royalblue]*sob* Somebody please take my life!!! *sigh* I even had a nightmare about getting my ass slapped. BTW, the name's Raiha, so get it right.[/COLOR]
Charles Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Raiha [/i] [B][COLOR=royalblue]*sob* Somebody please take my life!!! *sigh* I even had a nightmare about getting my ass slapped. BTW, the name's Raiha, so get it right.[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] That name sucks Set-Tuna. I mean, how can I change it into my own sick and twisted pet name? What can I call you? An oakland Raihader? A tomb Raihader? A butt Raihader? How about Darth Raihader? Anyway, *slaps that @$$* is my pal Foredaddy still around? How about Wind Fish?
RicoTranzrig Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 I'm back...looks like the missions haven't started yet...
Raiha Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Fish [/i] [B]the wind fish is still here :D [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=royalblue]*sigh* Yeah, you're such an inspiration to us all Fish. Crazy white boy: Call me by my real name, or I'll be forced to scream, "SEXUAL HARASSMENT!" so the whole world can hear it.[/COLOR]
RicoTranzrig Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 I think I've heard that before in some show...
Cecil Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 *turns into elephant and stomps crazy white boy into a pancake cause hes acting like an idiot
RicoTranzrig Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 *Watches a pancake walking around...* What in the world?? *Keeps training*
Cecil Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 YAHOO! I earned god powere from Ultra_Mega_God_Goku at the chat. Now I can beat you all with my animal transforming ablity and god power! YAHOO!
Sephiroth Posted August 16, 2001 Author Posted August 16, 2001 the fights that take part here are realistic, so no fireballs, transformations or weapons can be used....
Cecil Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 [QUOTE]Originaly posted by Sephiroht: the fights that take part here are realistic, so no fireballs, transformations or weapons can be used....[/QUOTE] What?! You dont consider that realistic! I always thought wepons were realistic.
Raiha Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cecil [/i] [B] What?! You dont consider that realistic! I always thought wepons were realistic. [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=royalblue]*big anime sweatdrop* He was talking about the fire balls and transformations Cecil.[/COLOR] :o
Sephiroth Posted August 17, 2001 Author Posted August 17, 2001 weapons aren't allowened to be used in my fight club, don't you remember the rules of fight club....
Fish Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Raiha [/i] [B][COLOR=royalblue]*sigh* Yeah, you're such an inspiration to us all Fish. Crazy white boy: Call me by my real name, or I'll be forced to scream, "SEXUAL HARASSMENT!" so the whole world can hear it.[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] lol those days are over... at least for me... FISH TURNED GOOD lol
Warlock Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B]weapons aren't allowened to be used in my fight club, don't you remember the rules of fight club.... [/B][/QUOTE] No, not really...:rolleyes:
RicoTranzrig Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 I thought you said you were gonna post em Sephiroth...
Sephiroth Posted August 17, 2001 Author Posted August 17, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i] [B]I thought you said you were gonna post em Sephiroth... [/B][/QUOTE] sure, soon as I can remember them....
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now