Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted
I don't know the name of the shop, but I know where it is! It's right by the pryamid in the dark world! And I believe it is 500 Rupies or whatever...

If that's right, my question:

In Ocrania of Time, Link grows up in the Kokori Forest after his mother died. Before she died, she brought Link to _______________. Who or what, did she bring baby Link to?
Posted
[color=indigo]The shop doesn't actually have a name, I was just looking for a general location, which you got. More specifcally, it's just to the west of the Pyramid of Power, but whatever. And yes, it costs 500 Rupees.

Link's mother brings Link to the Great Deku Tree, so Link could grow up in the safety of Kokiri Forest. And, the Young Deku Tree is the one who tells him about it.

[b]Question:[/b] In Link's Awakening, which dungeons require keys to enter?[/color]
Posted
[size=1][color=crimson]Ah, that's easy. :)

Tail Cave - Tail Key
Key Cavern - Slime Key
Angler's Tunnel - Angler Key (something like that)
Face Shrine - Face Key

EDIT: Eagle's Tower also has a key! I don't know the name of it though.

[b]Question:[/b] In OoT, where exactly do you find Farore's Wind?[/size][/color]
Posted
[color=indigo]Um...what? I'm not sure I understand the question... :cross: ...Just a guess, but you aren't talking about Kaepora Gaebora, are you?[/color]
Posted
[color=indigo]Ah, okay, now I get it. It's Grog, the guy that gives you the Bunny Hood after you use the Bremen Mask to turn all the Cucco chicks into full grown Cuccos.

[b]Question:[/b] In the Zelda: A Link to the Past comics that ran in volume 32 through volume 43 of Nintendo Power, what is the name of the Faerie that travels with Link in the Dark World?[/color]
Posted
[color=indigo]Nope. And it's not the name of another Fairy in a game or anything. It's completely made up for that comic, so far as I know.

And for those of you that don't have those issues on NP, you still don't have an excuse for not knowing it because they released a scan of the comics on zelda.com awhile ago. :p (I actually ordered the book format of the comics from Nintendo Power, and I have the scan, heh).[/color]
Posted
Ok, this probably isn't right... I subscribed at Issue 42... the one where they had just defeated the 3 headed serpent dragon that looked like Volvagia... but is it Roam? Or was it that bird guy's name?

I know who you're talking about though... that little blonde, annoying, jealous of P. Zelda fairy...
Posted
[color=indigo]Yeah, Roam is the name of that guy that transforms into a bird when he fights.

Heh...it probably doesn't help that the answer is a long, hard-to-spell name, either. :D[/color]
Posted
[color=indigo]Mamamu Yan owns the Doggy Racetrack.

[b]Question:[/b] In A Link to the Past, what are the names of the two Lumber Jacks that live just to the east of the Lost Woods?[/color]
Posted
[color=teal]Their names are A. Bumpkin and B. Bumpkin.

[b]Question:[/b]In Four Swords, what Dungeons and Dragons class is the name of a character in Four Swords mode?

[b]Hint:[/b]It's a vestige class.[/color]
Posted
[color=indigo]Dangit, I'm not going to be able to get Zelda: LTP/Four Swords until Christmas... Looks like I'll have to sit out on the questions about Four Swords until then. >_<[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Desbreko [/i]
[B][color=indigo]Dangit, I'm not going to be able to get Zelda: LTP/Four Swords until Christmas... Looks like I'll have to sit out on the questions about Four Swords until then. >_<[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[size=1][color=crimson]Hee, you could always guess. =P

You think you got it bad? It's not even [i]out[/i] here. At least I'm pretty sure it's not..[/size][/color]

[color=indigo]Well, it also doesn't help that I don't know what the classes for D&D are... - Desbreko[/color]

[size=1][color=crimson]That's a good point. Hey, that wasn't really a Zelda question then. oO;; No matter though.[/size][/color]
Posted
[color=teal]Okay, okay, too hard. The class is wind mage, and the character's name is Vaati. In D&D, the Vaati are a race of lawful, immortal wind mages. Anyhow, new question.

[b]Question:[/b]What Zelda game/s contain/s no different sword apart from the one you start with? Meaning, you start with a sword, end with the same sword. No Master Sword. Tempering doesn't count either, so count Majora's Mask out![/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Etarah's Maverick [/i]
[B][color=teal]Okay, okay, too hard. The class is wind mage, and the character's name is Vaati. In D&D, the Vaati are a race of lawful, immortal wind mages. Anyhow, new question.

[b]Question:[/b]What Zelda game/s contain/s no different sword apart from the one you start with? Meaning, you start with a sword, end with the same sword. No Master Sword. Tempering doesn't count either, so count Majora's Mask out![/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[size=1][color=crimson]I'm not sure, is Link's Awakening one, because you don't actually get a new sword, or temper it; it just gets magic. But I'm not sure, so I won't ask a question.. yet.[/size][/color]
Posted
[color=teal]Wrong. Link's Awakening does have a new sword. You collect [spoiler]twenty[/spoiler] secret seashells, you get the Lv. 2 sword, which has a magic beam. The big word screen even says "You got a new sword! It even has room for you to write your name!" or something to that effect. Anyhow, no, you're wrong. The game/s I'm thinking of aren't for any game boy. That is THE LAST hint![/color]
Posted
[color=teal]Bremma, you got it. Link's Adventure is the one, the second one for NES. Your sword only gains power levels as you gain experience, so there is no need to collect a new blade. Bremma, ask a question.[/color]
Posted
[color=indigo]Bleh...I knew the name Vaati, from Four Swords, but I didn't know it was a class in D&D. >_<

Heheh...that's a tricky one. The max is supposed to be 5000, but if you put in 4999, fill up your wallet with another 500, and try to deposit all of those, it'll let you deposit all 500 instead of just 1, giving you a total of 5499 Rupees in the bank.

[b]Question:[/b] In A Link to the Past, how many Hearts does a Small Faerie restore?[/color]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...