Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=teal]With the green mail, the Cyclops can take about six or seven hearts from you if you're stupid enough to try to dodge their bombs by running into them.[/color]
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted
Ive gotten six to eight hearts taken away with the green mail. But who the heck would try to get hit by the stupid bombs anyway.now if I got it right....
In Majora's Mask how many frog things do you have to find to get a prize?
Posted
[color=green]Well, I'm just going to say...3..because, well I just am.-- If I am, though I'm probably not, right, then my question is...

In OoT, what do you receive for destroying 30 Golden Skultulas/Spiders of the curse?^^()[/color]
Posted
[color=indigo][b]Answer:[/b] Nothing. However, you do get the Giant's Wallet for collecting 30 Gold Skulltula tokens. :p

[b]Question:[/b] In OOT, how can you tell when you've collected all of the Gold Skulltula tokens in an area of the overworld or in a dungeon?[/color]
Posted
[color=green]I believe that a little golden skulltula appears at the dot on that area...on your map, that or it appears in that little scroll in the corner that tells which area you are at.Oo IF I am correct..

Where IN HYRULE FIELD are all the big poes located in OoT?*glares at Des*[/color]
Posted
[color=indigo]There, was that so hard? ;) This is why I take an extra minute or so to carefully choose the wording of my questions.

[b]Answer:[/b] In no particular order...
1. Riding out straight towards Lon Lon Ranch from the Market entrance.
2. Riding past the entrance to Lon Lon Ranch.
3. Across the river, west of the Market entrance.
4. Near the entrance to Gerudo Valley, near that little overhang.
5. Another one near the entrance to Gerudo Valley, practically the same place.
6. In the little area of land near the entrance to Kakariko Village.
7. Around in that grove of trees in the southeast part of Hyrule Field.
8. Sort of along the path near the grove of trees.
9. Heading towards that short fence on the eastern side of Lon Lon Ranch, coming from the north.
10. Running sort of along that stone wall to the east of Lon Lon Ranch.

Hope those locations are good enough. They're a bit general, but so are the locations of some of the Poes.

[b]Question:[/b] In OOT, how many Rupees does the marathon man, who's running around the outside of Lon Lon Ranch during the day after you beat Inside Jabu-Jabu's Belly, pay you for the Bunny Hood?[/color]
Posted
[color=indigo]Yeah, if you answer a question and you know you're right, ask a new question in addition to posting the answer. Otherwise the quiz kind of grinds to a halt for a bit and everybody gets annoyed at you. :twitch:[/color]
Posted
[size=1][color=CC0000][b]Answer:[/b] I think it's when you show the guard in Kakariko Village Zelda's letter, and he says that a guy in Hyrule Market has a Hylian Shield. I think he only gives you a discount on it, but I can't be sure.

*waits to see if its right*[/size][/color]
Posted
[color=009966]Yep. It's not free, but (if my memory serves me right) I think he lowers the price of the shield by 20 rupees or something. [/color]
Posted
[size=1][color=CC0000]Okay okay..

[b]Question:[/b] In Link's Awakening, how many Seashells do you have to collect in order to receive the Level-2 sword from the seashell house?[/size][/color]
Posted
[color=green]Actually...going back to kumkuat's question, you can get it from a grave in the graveyard as a kid.^^()*Isn't sure whether to let Break just keep his question, or to ask one herself*Oo

EDIT: Alrighty..Question.^^() Name five things you can carry as an extra item in OoT. Meaning those extra items that would sit down by your mask.>>[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mei [/i]
[B][color=green]Actually...going back to kumkuat's question, you can get it from a grave in the graveyard as a kid.^^()*Isn't sure whether to let Break just keep his question, or to ask one herself*Oo[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[size=1][color=CC0000]*smacks head*

If you had a question in mind, ask it and everyone can forget my question or I can delete it or something.. *is silly*[/size][/color]
Posted
[color=indigo][b]Answer:[/b]
1. Weird Egg
2. Cucco
3. Zelda's Letter
4. Pocket Egg
5. Pocket Cucco

[b]Question:[/b] In Link's Awakening, how can you miss getting a Secret Shell, yet still collect the maximum of 20?[/color]
Posted
[size=1][color=CC0000][b]Answer:[/b] If you don't go to the Seashell Mansion when you have collected 10 seashells, you will miss the one you receive for that, so you have to find one somewhere else.

*thinks* I got a hard question ^^

[b]Question:[/b] On Link's Awakening in Eagle Tower, what are the Keese that the Grim Creeper uses called, and how many of them are there?[/size][/color]
Posted
[color=indigo][b]Answer:[/b] They're called Battle Bats or Big Keese depending on where you look, and there's six of them.

[b]Question:[/b] In Link's Awakening, what is the name of the bay where you find the entrance to Level 5: Catfish's Maw?[/color]
Posted
[size=1][color=CC0000][b]Answer:[/b] Martha's Bay

[b]Question:[/b] On MM, there's something with a pattern of faint Pokeballs on it. Where is this something?[/size][/color]
Posted
[color=indigo][b]Answer:[/b] On the fountains near the entrance to West Clock Town and also on the border stones of the tiles on the ground.

[b]Question:[/b] In Majora's Mask, where can you see a cameo of the Pokémon Jigglypuff? (It probably wasn't intentional, but it's there. And I took a picture as proof to anyone that doesn't believe me).[/color]
Posted
I'll take a non-educated guess.Umm *plays enny miny mini moe on players guide map*Termina field by the entrance to the canyon.
If I got it right:How many keys do you have to get before you get the ice arrows inthe training grounds in OoT?(going on the left set of doors)
Posted
You need 7 keys
In OOT each temple you go to has an item. List the temples and what item you get.
Posted
Answer:Forest Temple-Fairy Bow
Fire Temple-Megaton Hammer
Water Temple-Longshot
Shadow Temple-Hover Boots
Spirit Temple-Silver Gauntlets
Spirit Temple Revisited-Mirror Shield
If you want child link dungeon's,i could do that too

Question:On Wind Waker,who joins you in the Wind Temple as the new sage?
Posted
[size=1][color=CC0000]*fears that the quiz has taken a turn for the worse* I don't think you should post a question if you doubt your answer... *is still stumped on 'Breko's question*[/size][/color]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...