Ryo Posted August 3, 2002 Posted August 3, 2002 Has anybody watched this movie. I just got it on DVD and I thought it was awesome. I mean it had great graphics and they just picked the right people for it. If you've seen it can you tell me what you thought about it? And can someone tell me the rest of the movies that are gonna come out fo Resident Evil?
Flash Posted August 3, 2002 Posted August 3, 2002 It was good--Pity it pretty much screwed all the games up with the hive and stuff, heh. Would've liked to have seen one of the S.T.A.R.S. members, or Leon or Claire or something in it. *sigh* But the scene with the lazer made up for it. As for other movies, I haven't heard anything.
Guest SunRiZe Posted August 3, 2002 Posted August 3, 2002 That movie rocked! I wasn't expecting a totally unkown character list, but eh, the end was quite something, and that all I'll say about that. Yep, there'll definately be another one ;)
Juu Posted August 3, 2002 Posted August 3, 2002 [color=deeppink] [size=1]I haven't seen it yet... but I plan on seeing it soon.[/color] [/size]
Twinzam v Posted August 3, 2002 Posted August 3, 2002 I have seen it and it was ok it really would have been better if they had more monsters and characters from the game:)
Ryo Posted August 3, 2002 Author Posted August 3, 2002 lol Flash the laser scene was awesome. *****SPOILER****** At the end they say take that guy Matt to the Nemesis program does that mean he is gonna be "Nemesis". And by the way, the "Licker" was awesome. ************END SPOILER************
Mitch Posted August 3, 2002 Posted August 3, 2002 I liked it. But I think they should've used one of the games story lines, it would've been cooler. Especially RE2, that would've been cool. I liked the ending though, good way to keep it open for a sequel.
Pressure Posted August 4, 2002 Posted August 4, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sacred Warrior [/i] [B]lol Flash the laser scene was awesome. *****SPOILER****** At the end they say take that guy Matt to the Nemesis program does that mean he is gonna be "Nemesis". And by the way, the "Licker" was awesome. ************END SPOILER************ [/B][/QUOTE] [color=purple]You just so completely blew it. Didn't you read the sticky at the top of the page? Anyways I saw RE when it came out, I loved it. Scared the hell out of me, a good movie. Anyways, RE2 is coming out on All Hallow's Eve, 2003. Mina Sorvino is going to play Alice.[/color]
vegeta rocker Posted August 4, 2002 Posted August 4, 2002 i liked it. even though it didnt scare me, i was just laughing, i was dissapointed with the monster turn out. The Licker rules but looks like Venom on PMS. I was looking forward to some spiders. It could have been much better though. And is it just me or could it have ended like 10 minutes earlier? I won't say exactly where cuz i dont want to spoil it but you who seen it know.
Guest Anakin Solo Posted August 4, 2002 Posted August 4, 2002 Yes their comign out with a new one. And yesw the movie kicked ***. Did oyu watch the movie with commentary? At the end, it says theirs going to be anotehr one. :D
Ryo Posted August 4, 2002 Author Posted August 4, 2002 Yea I watched it with commentary. And I know they are comming out with a new one. What I was asking is do you know the names of the next ones. I know they are comming out with like 3 more but I just want to know the names of them.
Sephiroth Posted August 4, 2002 Posted August 4, 2002 I thought the movie was horribly, and does not serve justice to the BioHazard series, maybe they will improve it with Resident Evil 2, seeing as character from the game will be making appearances, such as Jill Valentine....
Kinetic Posted August 5, 2002 Posted August 5, 2002 [color=darkblue] The lazer scene was great, and I agree that it did have good graphics. I think...wait, no spoilers, crap, I had some good insight about parts of it, too. Anyway, I look forward to #2, and when she wakes up in the lab in the city, you can see a sillouette of Mat. That isn't really a spoiler, since no one knows who Mat is, and even if they did, it doesn't mean anything if they didn't watch the movie. [/color]
Ryo Posted August 5, 2002 Author Posted August 5, 2002 *********SPOILER************* Aries is Mat going to be Nemesis. I think he is But Im not sure. Do you think? ************END SPOILER*****************
projekt_navi Posted August 5, 2002 Posted August 5, 2002 the movie wasn't interesting enough for me to see it ... o_o
Andrew Posted August 8, 2002 Posted August 8, 2002 [I]I thought that the movie was ok. It's one of the best Movie's made from a game I've seen, although it could have been better with more monsters and a plot which didn't mess with the games.[/I] [I]I've also heard that Jill and Carlos will be in RE2 but them and Alice will never meet. weird, but hey, I still can't wait[/I]
Semjaza Posted August 8, 2002 Posted August 8, 2002 By far the best part of the movie was the the music. I don't know why the soundtrack had all this stuff by other bands.... All I wanted was the music from the actual movie. Only one song like that even made it to the soundtrack. The movie itself... eh. The stupidest part had to be when she kicks the zombie dog in the face haha.
BlueGender Posted August 8, 2002 Posted August 8, 2002 I thought the movie was okay not great but okay the ending was te best part I dont ant to give anything away but it remind's me a lot of one of the scenes in RE3. Actually Alice(DBZchicaghan) Mira Sorvino is playing Jill. Mila Jovavich will still play Alice in the next movie which will be titles Resident Evil: Nemisus from what I heard during Director Comentary on the Resident Evil DVD *spoilers* it sounds as if the guy in the end of the movie taken by umbrella will become the nemisus but will not stalk alice he will stalk Jill as in the RE:3 videogame. *spoilers* There have been several announce ments about the sequel it iwll be released on halloween 2003, Mila Sorvino will be in it. The movie will be based on RE: 3 and Paul Anderson is spending manty hours on the script as not to dissapoint fans as he did in the last movie.
Mitch Posted August 9, 2002 Posted August 9, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Aries [/i] [B][color=darkblue] The lazer scene was great, and I agree that it did have good graphics. I think...wait, no spoilers, crap, I had some good insight about parts of it, too. Anyway, I look forward to #2, and when she wakes up in the lab in the city, you can see a sillouette of Mat. That isn't really a spoiler, since no one knows who Mat is, and even if they did, it doesn't mean anything if they didn't watch the movie. [/color] [/B][/QUOTE] *Spoiler*[color=white] Don't you remember Matt mutating at almost the end, and the doctors taking him away. One of the doctors said "Save him for the Nemesis project." I remember it clearly, because it hinted at what the next movie is about.[/color]*End Spoilers*
Ryo Posted August 9, 2002 Author Posted August 9, 2002 Yea that's what I was saying. *********SPOILER******** Matt is going to be "Nemesis". I cant wait till the second one. ********END SPOILER******************** But what is the third one going to be about?
Domon Posted August 10, 2002 Posted August 10, 2002 The entire movie is set 6 months before the S.T.A.R.S. infiltrate the mansion, so the characters are gonna be different. I thought i heard something about another Resident Evil movie being made, the movie would be set during the game time period. But i don't know if it is true.
Ryo Posted August 10, 2002 Author Posted August 10, 2002 What I think for the next movies is that the games will all be "cramed" together in too two movies. So it will follow the games but they will not make a movie for every Resident Evil game.
Queen Asuka Posted August 11, 2002 Posted August 11, 2002 [color=crimson][size=1]I'm a big fan of Resident Evil and I wasn't dissapointed by the movie at all actually. I enjoyed the whole thing and the different twist on things. Alice was pretty cool as a character. The part that scared me the most was the elevator scene at the beginning. I had to cut it off at that part the first time I attempted to watch it. But I loved it, and I wish I could watch it again...[/color][/size]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now