OtakuBoards

Kingdom Hearts

Guest Neo Bahamut

those white mushroom things don't attack you they like to play charades and you have to use the correct magic on them here i have what you have to do to get the special items.

light appears over head: Thunder magic
falls down on the ground: Cure magic
starts to shiver: Fire magic
A flame appears on their head: Blizzard magic.

Those are the ones i only know about. But if you get the things right for about three tries you get neccessary items like mystery goo which is a key item for synthesizing your ultimate weapon.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[color=blue][b][size=4]Spoilers about Mystery Mushrooms[/size][/b][/color]
[color=crimson]You know the drill--highlight it if you want to see it. ;)[/color]

*[color=white]There's actually seven different actions, and here's what they do (or here's what I've gotten out of it, anyway):
Shivering: Fire (this one I have the worst time getting)
Taunt (bring it on move): Blizzard
Light over head: Thunder
Falls to ground, as if bowing to you: Cure
Spins around: Aero
Freezes in place (I [i]think[/i] he tilts his head): Stop
Floats: Gravity

You DO have a time limit to strike them with the right magic--a tone will sound if you did it right. Three successful strikes causes them to drop the Mystery Goo. Sometimes they will also drop (magic) manuals...ie, I got a Thunder Manual for beating one with all Thunder hits. I don't think the manuals have any value other than just having them.[/color]*

[color=crimson]Do not confuse the White Mushrooms with the dark ones, which spit toxic stuff at you. There are also purple mushrooms with yellow hats--I've been told they are extremely rare, and you have to keep them in the air while attacking them for them to give you anything. Unconfirmed rumor for me, soooo....if you can prove it, let me know--I've only seen the Rare Shroom once, outside of seeing it in the Cups.[/color]

um, does anyone know how to get the -aga line of spells? im afraid i'm gonna end the game before i find them, if thats possible.

[B]Spolier[/B] perhaps....

ok, i finished off Malificent, and got the navi G peice, my question is, is it worth going back to all the worlds, I mean is there anything important there? If this is how you get the -aga line then please let me know

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SuruBlu [/i]
[B]ok, i finished off Malificent, and got the navi G peice, my question is, is it worth going back to all the worlds, I mean is there anything important there? If this is how you get the -aga line then please let me know [/B][/QUOTE]

Well, I feel that it is.

Revisiting other worlds is necessary if you wish to acquire all of the Dalmatian puppies. Furthermore, if you're interested in collecting every page for the 100 Acre Woods, rare synthesis items or valuable Gummi parts, then I would consider revisiting.

Definitely be sure to revisit the Coliseum when Chip N' Dale mention the start of the more difficult tournaments. Until then, it's worthwhile to float around for the mere purpose of leveling up.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Eternal¤Knight [/i]
[B]SPOILERS BELOW

Has anybody managed to beat Sephiroth? This guy is one tough cookie..Even with Aeroga and Curaga he killed me in two slashes of his sword. [/B][/QUOTE]

no kidding, i hate that fire thing, ug :nervous:
Sephiroth -->:flaming: I havent made it past 5 sec in the ring with him, and im at level 64, i think im gonna try and get to 75 before i try again

[color=crimson]Still working on beating the four extra hard bosses (Sephiroth and the like), but besides that, I beat the game. Got the special ending, and, whilst it is animated beatifully, it has either a) confused me terribly or b) left the ending wide open for a sequel.

You know, it is strange, while I did enjoy Kingdom Hearts, it didn't exactly live up to my expectations. Maybe, since I had come fresh off of X, I was expected something...not quite so lighthearted? I dunno. Only time will tell if this is going to be a favorite...or not.[/color]

I just played it for about 4 hours last night and beat two new worlds. The holloween one and the underwater atlantica world. Then I accidently cut the power off. I only saved once so now I have to beat the Halloween world again.

I have about 15 blueprints but they all say insufficient parts.

I'm so happy, I beat it today and got the secret ending...
[B]SPOILER! SPOILER! AND I REPEAT, SPOILER![/B]
*[COLOR=white]There is going to be a sequel, its confirmed when you beat the game, it takes place in the future and stars Riku who has, not one but two keyblades! I suspect "king mickey" will be one of your cohorts although it takes place in the world of the heartless and looks uber creepy, more FF than disney, I can't wait![/COLOR]*

well good luck and be sure to get all the Dalmation puppies! Oh here's a little tid bit of info for ya, once you seal Hollow Bastion's Keyhole then all the other world's battle level jumps up a notch or two so you gotta be on your toes when in some of those worlds.

Yeah, the increased battle leveles really frustrated me for a while, until I revisited Hollow Bastion and realized Oblivion was right there in the last room somewhere...then it was smooth sailing. I got through Hades cup and got the last of Ansem's report. Still a few more things to do before I can beat it...

Well I beat Sephiroth. I didn't find him too difficult (but I was at level 80). However, I do have some tips.

1. Equip stuff that raises your defense. It is the most important stat in the fight.

2. Have Curaga, the Ultima Weapon, MP Haste, MP Rage, & Second Chance.
MP Rage allows you to heal yourself with the damage he does to you.
Second Chance allows you to survive when he starts waving around his hand and says "Sin Harvest" (I think). Otherwise, I believe you instantly die.

3. Sorry, the previous strategy for #3 sucked. So when he does his fire attack perform the Strike Raid technique (equip it if you don't have it equipped)

4. Carry some elixirs for the sin harvest attack. It takes away all mp and hp (that's why you need second chance). Sin Harvest can be avoided by attacking him before he does it. You'll know he has pulled it off when you have a red halo over your head.

5. For beating him at earlier levels use any of the aero spells to prevent immediate death.

6. He has an attack that he slashes a lot of times in the air, he follows up by hitting the ground and causing some damage to you (kind of like Cloud & Leon. Except this is much worse). Keep your health up when he does this. Make sure to have Dodge Roll equipped since it's the only way I have managed to avoid the end of it.

7. Don't attack him with magic. He is immune.

8. If you have more than 1 combo plus (or air com.+) don't really bother with the fifth attack. He likes to teleport after you hit him 4 times in a row.

9. Halfway through the fight he will create some blue kind of energy around himself. He'll almost instantly perform a big meteor attack. Jump in the air to avoid the damaging shockwaves of the meteors hitting the ground. He spins them around for a while then finishes with a large explosion. Keep your health up before the explosion. If it hits it'll do plenty of damage.

10. Try to hit him from above near the beginning. Just to avoid his slashes.

Good Luck!
(Note: Seph doesn't give you any items, but he gives you tons of exp. points. I got my level up to 91 now and I still gain a level each time I beat him)

Where do you get curaga and that kind of stuff. I've beat all the cups. The only one that I beat every feature was in the phil cup. I didn't feel like doing it with all the cups until after they got harder and now I can't do it. I'm almost at level 60.

Also, where do you get ultima weapon? My best weapon for Sora is the Lion Heart. I think that's what it's called.

Does anyone know a good way to level up? Thanks.

*spoiler*

Well, if you chose the wand and dumped the sword in the beginning, Lion Heart should be the second best to Ultima Weapon...the alternative second best is Oblivion, found in the chamber of the princesses.

And...to get Ultima weapon, you have to go to the Moogles and synthesize everything on that list...and then Ultima Weapon should be ready for the moggles to synthesize...([size=1]little dangerous creatures...aren't they?[/size]).

Finally, a good place to level up is in the collusieum...even though you don't get money for it, there are baddies there that give away tons of exp points.