Kingdom Hearts

Guest Neo Bahamut

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[QUOTE]I think the game was ruined by the disney charecters and the "keyblade"[/QUOTE]

Apparently you haven't played the game or else you would know that the ESSENCE of the game is the disney characters. Without it the game wouldn't be the same and it would probably suck. I think the disney characters really make the game fun. I don't know about you, but I had fun in the game swimming with Ariel and flying with Peter Pan. This is the only game you can do that.
The Keyblade was the coolest weapon I have played with since Auron's weapons in FFX. I think that is a great way to have the character both close the keyholes and fight.

[color=blue][size=1]I removed the attachment because it was erroneous. -Crazy White Boy[/color][/size]

I am on the world of chaos gfight ansem in his second form is there any technique to beating him i tried aerora cura and nothing waorks i mean i even tried getting behind him btu he struck there and killed me if onyl i had goofy and donald or riku i would be able to destroy him real quick

well considering the fact i just beat the game 15 minutes ago i can say Sephiroth is in it cloud is in it yuffie aeris leon cid and a bunch of disney chars

Also could someoen tell me what the secret trailer looked like i need this info i did not collect but 90 of the dalmations

[color=blue][size=1]Don't double post, you. Just edit your post to add what you wish. :waves finger sternly: -Crazy White Boy[/color][/size]

Two Words: Awesome.
(Coliseum Joke, to those who aren't there yet)

Anyways. I like this game.
I'm sick of the Gummi levels. They drive me insane.
Since I've only gotten this game a few days ago, 'm not too far.
(Is Atlantica far?)

I guess I don't level up enough. I can beat Giant Ursula.
Guess I'm not the best gamer. lol

I wouldnt say 'great' gameplay as I found the game quite repetitive in a sense that hack and slash constantly at re-spawning enemies, bah! Well its a [I]nice[/I] storyline, but I definetley would no longer place this in 'My Great Games' list. A great game for first starters to RPG's but I think Square are falling behind now. -_-;

Tracking down the items for the Ultima Weapon can be frustrating.
As long as you know where to look and what enemies to destroy.

So from what I understand, you have to revisit the worlds to learn the -aga spells? Where would you go for that?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by HyperShadow [/i]
[B]Tracking down the items for the Ultima Weapon can be frustrating.
As long as you know where to look and what enemies to destroy.

So from what I understand, you have to revisit the worlds to learn the -aga spells? Where would you go for that? [/B][/QUOTE]
[SIZE=1][COLOR=darkblue]Hmm yes, from what I understand, if you beat the Dark Boss you have just beaten (Even harder version) or if you unlock more secrets. i know its fairly a bland post but i dont want to spoil it much, Fire, Fira and Firaga have all the same appeal in eye-candy, so dont get too dissapointed everyone ^_^;.[/COLOR] [/SIZE]

i can help you with the dragon

what you do is get out of range of her fire and let beast and goofy do a lot of damage to her and heal them when they get weak it is easy like that but to fight her yourself you get on her back and use strike raid to hit her head

Heck I'd say Kingdom Hearts is awsome, even with the disney characters. The graphics are really gr8 and the story line and actual idea is amazing. I have been addicted to the game since I bought it last year!!:D

Oh yeah... any body have tips on beating Jafar??

Well my cheap way wasn't so cheap.
I just hid under the tree, imune from her attacks, and came out when she was open.

Here you go Keyblade,

Jafar - Avoid the center and chase him around. When he comes after you from above with his fire move, just dodge it and whack at him. Be sure you've got items and that you're leveled up high enough.
No really tips, sorry.

Genie Jafar (Which Jafar did you mean?) - Destroy the parrot. Just lock onto him and whack away. Be sure to know where Jafar is when he throws the meteors. They dont cause much trouble. just be sure ot have healed yourself.

Oooh I'm on my way back to Hollow Bastion.
Ansem is well...looks a little weird. I wish they;d given mor eon him when he first appeared as himself. (Where you can actually see him)

Kingdom Hearts is an awesome game (I liked it better than FFX). I worked for like 50 hours, and I've done everything except beat Sephiroth(dirty bastard). I do agree that the fighting gets repetitive, ecspecially when I was looking for all the 99 dalmations and parts for the Ultima Weapon. Also, navigating the menus can be tough, ecspecially when you're facing Phantom. Still, it's an awesome game, and I'd recommend it to everyone who doesn't mind a little challenge. Oh, one last thing. I don't understand the secret trailer at all. I won't mention anything about, so I don't spoil it, but it's hard to understand the point of it, but it does set the mood for a sequal

I only need thre emore dalmations, and the only thing stopping me is that annoying Phanton...argh.

So close to the Ultima weapon! Only a few things left.
Lucky Strike helps a bunch.

Maybe I should go to the End of the World?
I'm saved at the fianl rest, but I'm getting everythign I can before.
I can still play afterwards and keep fighting Ansem right?

Kurt Zisa...argh he's hard.
Sephiroth is fun. Even though I lose in a few minutes (Stupid teleport move)...He has a nice intro...Ice Titan has an odd exit..

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by sandramaxwell06 [/i]
[B]Apparently you haven't played the game or else you would know that the ESSENCE of the game is the disney characters. Without it the game wouldn't be the same and it would probably suck. I think the disney characters really make the game fun. I don't know about you, but I had fun in the game swimming with Ariel and flying with Peter Pan. This is the only game you can do that.
The Keyblade was the coolest weapon I have played with since Auron's weapons in FFX. I think that is a great way to have the character both close the keyholes and fight.

[color=blue][size=1]I removed the attachment because it was erroneous. -Crazy White Boy[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]
guess what I have played the game and I have the ultima weapon all the spells collected all the dalmations and have donald goofy and sora all at level 99 and getting the ultima weapon was real easy just go to the area before final rest and keep gong 2 areas away and reurning and there should be wjite mushrooms black fungus and rare truffels and also invisible and false angels . the white mushroooms dont give you many mystery goo even with 3 lucky strikes on i case anyone would beg to differ!:flaming:

i think ingdom hearts is a real good game the gameplay and everything but i would not rank it high in the charts top 10 at least but i still say it is a good game and i only got the oblivion keyblade and owned on the game. I can truly say i gain about an 8.5 rating in abilities on kingdom hearts level 70 kicked ansem's butt

who, Ansem? He's not that tough, I beat him at level 54 the first time, with the Lionheart keyblade. I didn't even have to continue once. If you have Curaga, and lots of MP, you should be fine. Even Cura works pretty good, too. And if you have the Oblivion, Ansem's no problem at all. Plus, once you get Donald and Goofy back, the last fight against Ansem's a cinch. My friend beat the last Ansem in just over a minute with the Oblivion at level 63. Trust me, just work at it a little, and it's pretty easy

I love Kingdom Hearts. It has a great story line and incorporates the Disney cast very well. I love the cameo appearances of Final Fantasty characters. Square Soft just used Disney for its name and prestige that follows. They could have done it by themselves, but they wanted to beknow for something other than Final Fantasy, but wanted an American name to do it.

I love KH! Good storyline, characters, and action. It was fun meeting the Disney characters(for me, some old friends). I beated it about a week ago and loved the ending! I fully completed it(beat all the hidden bosses, get Ultima Weapon, Save the King shield, Save the Queen staff, etc.) about three days ago. Now I'm thinking of replaying it on Expert Mode.(Thinking? Heck, I AM going to do it!)

I've already started on expert mode. And, in expert mode, if you choose the sword, the game gets even more harder. I, too, fully completed the game. Even beat all 4 hidden bosses. Take THAT Sephiroth! Anyways, I havn't gotten around to it, but I'm definetly gonna replay it again. This game's better than FFX if you ask me