OtakuBoards

'GTA: Vice' Booked Solid!

Corey

If this is should go in the other GTA: Vice thread please move it for me, but I think this deserves a thread all to itself.
--------------------
I was told by a Funcoland employee earlier today that within the week of 9/15, Corporate Management for the Funcoland stores is cutting off all reserves for GTA: Vice. They are nearly at their limit for 'Garuanteed In Stock' reservations.
Funcoland Employee: "If you don't reserve this game now, you probably won't get it untill a month or so after Christmas." After this I proceeded to ask him how much the copy of Mario Paint was.

I just thought that it was my duty as one of those that has yet to reserve a copy to let all of you know.

o.O I have a bunch of cash just lyin around, I was thinking of reserving the copy, but then it hit me.... I don't have a PS2.. @_@

The horror... Well crap, if I wanted with my wallet cash I could buy one but my parents won't lemme... Then I don't think I'll have enough $$ for the game cuz just recently, I finally got around to buying Iowa... ._. Sure did take long enough

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final Flash [/i]
[B]*hugs NeoCactuar for reserving a Copy* [/B][/QUOTE]

Heh, I got in early.

The first day it was available for reserve, I got it.

That also means i don't get the October 29th delayed copy, like lots of other people will.

But even with all the reservations in the world, the game could be a week early, or a week late, there is no guaranteed way to know. But reservation is at least peace of mind.

[size=1][color=blue]I reservd my copy as soon as I heard they had 4 million copies reserved. When I went the guy told me the reserves were the top item for that store.Then after I got my reserve copy I asked for acopy of Mario Sunshine(Mario and Grand Theft Auto go together like PB and J). I hope they get it in as many copies as they are expecting because if they dont have it in...I am going to file...a really mean complaint.[/color][/size]

Guest MaRkAfArI
When is GTA Vice City coming out?

[size=1][color=orangered]Well, go and read the other topic in this forum about Vice. And, in future, please put some more effort into your posts, thank you. - Break[/size][/color]

[SIZE=1]Fixed grammer & spelling - NeoC[/SIZE]

Ouch a new one get's busted. I remember those days.
Well to answer your question, I think Mark deserves an answer anyway NeoCataur (He may not notice the 'dit to the post), from what I know it's either going into Funcoland on the 28th or the 29th. I was told the 29th and then one day later the 28th.

• 2 weeks later...
This thread makes me beam with pride.

I actually have a bet going with a coworker about this game. If he can pick it up without reserving it on release day and show me the receipt, I will have to pay for his copy of the game.

When he fails to purchase the game, he will owe me that money. According to people I've talked to, his chances of winning this bet are around one percent.

Oh well, nonetheless I reserved the game because it was reserve only. I knew that it would be a hard one to pick up.

• 2 weeks later...
Unfortunately, my local stores (i.e. Walmart) doesn't allow you to reserve a copy. Although, this might be a good thing, because my mom is going to pick up a copy on the 29th, and with some luck I might get it. :)

That employee better not be lieing. :shifty:

Sorry about that outburst BREAK but I had just found out I could still reserve a copy about five minutes before I posted and went temporarily insane forcing me to leave a sloppy post. I managed to reserve a copy today. Apparently a new game store opened up a couple weeks ago in my area and not alot of people have found out about it they had only had three reserves counting the one I gave them today.