Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
If this is should go in the other GTA: Vice thread please move it for me, but I think this deserves a thread all to itself.
--------------------
I was told by a Funcoland employee earlier today that within the week of 9/15, Corporate Management for the Funcoland stores is cutting off all reserves for GTA: Vice. They are nearly at their limit for 'Garuanteed In Stock' reservations.
Funcoland Employee: "If you don't reserve this game now, you probably won't get it untill a month or so after Christmas." After this I proceeded to ask him how much the copy of Mario Paint was.

I just thought that it was my duty as one of those that has yet to reserve a copy to let all of you know.
Posted
Son of a ..... Man I was gonna show up the day it came out and be like "Give me one of those! Booyah!" Now Im gonna be like "Got any copies of Mario Paint?" It just isnt right. It just isnt. :devil:
Posted
Christ... 4 million? :drunk: :twitch: Hell, I only have twenty bucks to my name, and I need that for the new Disturbed CD. Crapstake to it all.
Posted
I thought that was really, really high until I read somewhere that Warcraft III had like nearly 4 million reserved as well... Of course, that's probably worldwide and who knows if it's true. I personally can wait, but I know a lot of my friends can't lol.
Posted
o.O I have a bunch of cash just lyin around, I was thinking of reserving the copy, but then it hit me.... I don't have a PS2.. @_@

The horror... Well crap, if I wanted with my wallet cash I could buy one but my parents won't lemme... Then I don't think I'll have enough $$ for the game cuz just recently, I finally got around to buying Iowa... ._. Sure did take long enough
Posted
That never stopped me from getting GTA 3

Noiw i'm going to go and book GTA 3

:drool: loving that Vice City 24/7 yeah!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final Flash [/i]
[B]*hugs NeoCactuar for reserving a Copy* [/B][/QUOTE]

Heh, I got in early.

The first day it was available for reserve, I got it.

That also means i don't get the October 29th delayed copy, like lots of other people will.

But even with all the reservations in the world, the game could be a week early, or a week late, there is no guaranteed way to know. But reservation is at least peace of mind.
Posted
[size=1][color=blue]I reservd my copy as soon as I heard they had 4 million copies reserved. When I went the guy told me the reserves were the top item for that store.Then after I got my reserve copy I asked for acopy of Mario Sunshine(Mario and Grand Theft Auto go together like PB and J). I hope they get it in as many copies as they are expecting because if they dont have it in...I am going to file...a really mean complaint.[/color][/size]
Posted
[size=1]... Well stuff that, I'm saving up for a sword anyway. After all the reserved copies are gone, what's left for us who haven't reserved it?

Hybrid: You only bought Iowa 'cause Neil has it and he's cool.[/size]
Guest MaRkAfArI
Posted
When is GTA Vice City coming out?

[size=1][color=orangered]Well, go and read the other topic in this forum about Vice. And, in future, please put some more effort into your posts, thank you. - Break[/size][/color]

[SIZE=1]Fixed grammer & spelling - NeoC[/SIZE]
Posted
Ouch a new one get's busted. I remember those days.
Well to answer your question, I think Mark deserves an answer anyway NeoCataur (He may not notice the 'dit to the post), from what I know it's either going into Funcoland on the 28th or the 29th. I was told the 29th and then one day later the 28th.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
This thread makes me beam with pride.

I actually have a bet going with a coworker about this game. If he can pick it up without reserving it on release day and show me the receipt, I will have to pay for his copy of the game.

When he fails to purchase the game, he will owe me that money. According to people I've talked to, his chances of winning this bet are around one percent.

Oh well, nonetheless I reserved the game because it was reserve only. I knew that it would be a hard one to pick up.
Posted
I am going to cry then mug somebody when they pick up their copy. I didn't reserve a copy and when I asked the employees at Electronics Boutique how long till the next shipment after the reserves are done they just started laughing.
Posted
I saw the topic, and praise the lord!! I'm trying to get a job at a GameStop across the street from my house. They can't hire, due to the fact they don't move enough volume. This WILL get me hired!
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
I found a place where I can still reserve a copy I'm going over there in the morning. WWWooooooooooohhhooooooooooooooooooooooo

[size=1][color=green]Uhh, try and make your posts more 'pointful' if you get what I mean. - [b]Break[/b][/size][/color]
Posted
Unfortunately, my local stores (i.e. Walmart) doesn't allow you to reserve a copy. Although, this might be a good thing, because my mom is going to pick up a copy on the 29th, and with some luck I might get it. :)

That employee better not be lieing. :shifty:
Posted
Four days and counting. I'm having such a horrible time holding onto my GTA: Vice money...
Ehhh... I get paid next friday too...
Posted
Sorry about that outburst BREAK but I had just found out I could still reserve a copy about five minutes before I posted and went temporarily insane forcing me to leave a sloppy post. I managed to reserve a copy today. Apparently a new game store opened up a couple weeks ago in my area and not alot of people have found out about it they had only had three reserves counting the one I gave them today.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...