OtakuBoards

Personal quotes

Armadillomon

[color=red]Mmm...life is yummy *grabs big chunk and puts all in mouth* yuh this us reallay good livfe it tasthe likeh chikunh. *finishes eating it and swallows* yup life is like a marshmellow, nice a plushy...

If you want to see more of my person quotes, I also have many that I made up when posting to say hello to the new people at OB. Here I'll give one...

[b]Don't cross the street without any feet[/b][/color]

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[color=deeppink] [size=1]:bawl:
M-my... marshmellow... :bawl:

If you don't think marshmellows are my life, go ahead and read my proflie... @_@

And btw...

*slaps mist and anime lover's back*

GIMME BACK MY MARSHMELLOW!!![/color] [/size]

[FONT=arial]well now, I can't remember any quotes at the top of my head, but I have quite a few words I like. like spoot and w00t. but here's some quotes that I've managed to scrounge from my brain in the past couple of seconds.

"I'm no stoopy poopy beaver!" Daggit from Angry Beavers

"Are you threatening me? I will never die!" Beavis from Dear Santa Butthead. it was the way he said it that intrigued me. peh.

.....yeah..... I'll post more if I can think of some decent ones....[/FONT]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i]
[B][color=crimson]"Jesus is dead. Get over it."[/color][/B][/QUOTE][color=indigo]Bra-[i]vo[/i], my good man. ::light clap::[/color][quote][i]Originally posted by wrist cutter[/i]
[b]That punks have a complete disregard for the property of others?[/b][/quote][color=indigo]Pretty much, lol. It depends on who you talk to though. I, myself, prefer destroying/taking what they did not want. Some get off on destroying what people already own, others scavenge off things they throw away.[/color][quote][i]Originally posted by Cera[/i]
[b][i]Laugh. Because life is funny.[/i][/b][/quote][color=indigo]That sounds so vaguely familiar. I can't put a finger on where I've heard/seen the before. I very much agree and enjoy that quote though.

Anyway...

There is obviously the quote at the top of my signature. I said that one while I was in the car with my mom, and she didn't notice a car that was waiting to turn at an intersection. I saw it clear ahead of time before we even got to it. It didn't turn. When we passed it I stated that "That car could have made the turn before we got there." My mom replied something to the effect of, "What car?" "The one back at that was back at the intersection. They clearly could have gone." Then there was talk of me trying to explain where and when this occured. Then I said something to the effect of, "You are supposed to be noticing all things around you while you are driving." I was just joking with her, semi-making fun of her like I usually do. Just for quick laughs on both our parts. She responded something to the effect of, "I'm concentrating on getting home." I said something like, "You can't get home if you get in a crash here." I dont remember what she said next, but the next thing I said was some form of what is in my signature.

[i]"I desire only to know the truth."[/i] - Euripides

[i]"Life is a waste of time
Time is a waste of life.
Get wasted all the time
And have the time of your life."[/i] - written on a pillar down by my bus stop where I go after school. I thought it was rather thought provoking as long as you don't neccessarily take "Get wasted all the time" in the literal slang sense. People have there own ways to numb themselves mentally and just enjoy everything.

// The following are little snippets from [i]The Perks of Being a Wallflower[/i] by Stephen Chbosky

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"He's something, isn't he?"
Bob nodded his head. Patrick then said something I don't think I'll ever forget.
"He's a wallflower."
And Bob really nodded his head. And the whole room nodded their head. And I started to feel nervous in the Bob way, but Patrick didn't let me get too nervous. He sat down next to me.
"You see things. You keep quiet about them. And you understand."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[i]"I feel infinite."[/i]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Juuthena [/i]
[B][color=deeppink] [size=1]:bawl:
M-my... marshmellow... :bawl:

If you don't think marshmellows are my life, go ahead and read my proflie... @_@

And btw...

*slaps mist and anime lover's back*

GIMME BACK MY MARSHMELLOW!!![/color] [/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=red]Uh, well, there's a whole pack over there...mmm, they look so good *grabs a big, huge, handful and shoves it all in his mouth* manh, juuh, thisus someh goohd stoof yuh wouldh reallyh likeh ith ish goodh, tasteah. *swallows all the pack of marshmellows*. Woh, I ate 'em all. Well, uh, just don't slap me on the back again, I just might barf...and we don't want that, do we Juu *slaps juu on the back*[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mist [/i]
[B][/b]

[color=crimson][size=1] *Eats life* (Only Juu will get it...hopefully...)[/color][/size]

[color=crimson][size=1] That reminds me of another quote I have...

"Why would [b][i]anyone[/i][/b] ever run away from me? I have such a pretty name." -Me[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

Hey I get it too thanks to juu! Wow I'm a poet...:p

Anyway yeah I thought of another one it was on my sig for a while....

"I laugh in the face of death, then turn around and run like hell."-Me

[color=teal][size=1][b]Anyone who is silly enough to know trivia about my time hear would remember this little quote I had in my sig:

"If you always do what you've always done,
You'll always get what you've always gotten."

*bows*

--Mike[/b][/size][/color]

"very funny scotty, now beam down my clothes"- not really a quote but I say it at very inapropriate times...

"Take me to your leader you dirty ignorant human!"- heh, something I shouted while pinning down one of my good friends while on a sugar buzz

"The vampire was very happy to meet me, I'd have to say the pleasure was all his"- a quote in a brom book

[color=teal][size=1][b]Well, if you wanna get into inside joke-like quotes, then, heh-heh...

"Whoa there, Skip." - drunk dude I ran into at Summerfest.

Hmm... I was about to write some more, but to a third party they would not make any sense [i]at all.[/i]

You are welcome in advance for my sparing you of confusion... :D

--Mike[/color][/size][/b]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Char! [/i]
[B][color=teal][size=1][b]Well, if you wanna get into inside joke-like quotes, then, heh-heh...

"Whoa there, Skip." - drunk dude I ran into at Summerfest.

Hmm... I was about to write some more, but to a third party they would not make any sense [i]at all.[/i]

You are welcome in advance for my sparing you of confusion... :D

--Mike[/color][/size][/b] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=red][b]"Confusion is a spiralling wave of unmentionable curves."[/b] I just made that up...I'm good at making up quotes :p [/color]

[color=deeppink] [size=1]'Candy's good as long as it's yours!' (me)

(here's something I've said about... twenty times already at my new school.)

''Face it, school's bad for you. I've already lost four pounds running up and down those stairs, and it's only been two weeks!! *shudders* Think about what we'll look like in June!!"

'Life's full of suprises... Just maybe you'll find yourself a brain in thirty years. Amazing, isn't it?'

'*ahem* Now, what you see here, is the everyday geek, that trips on a jock's shoes, and eventually gets stuck in his locker.
And you see that girl? She's the girl that'll soon get up in your face, and call you a dork. Trust me.'

(That was at my old school... I was the one that was to show the new kids exactly how scary the seventh grade was. :naughty: )[/color] [/size]

[color=indigo]My favorite quote of all times comes from the icon of American parenting, Homer Simpson..."Honey, when people don't like their jobs, they don't quit, they just go in everyday and do it really half-assed...that is the American way."

A close second is this infamous quote from Caddyshack
"Do you do drugs Danny?"
"Everyday"
"Good"[/color]

Hmm...... well read my sig; it's a song in a somewhat-sonnet (it has ten syllables per line) form. I think that it was actually written for me, the authors just don't know it yet. But let's see here.........

"There are no losers in life--just slow winners." -Me.

"There are two ways of spreading light: to be the candle, or the mirror that reflects it." -Unknown

"What is this I hear of sorrow and weariness,
Anger, discontent and drooping hopes?
Degenerate sons and daughters,
Life is too strong for you?
It takes life to love Life." -- from #207, [i]Lucinda Matlock[/i] of [u]Spoon River Anthology[/u]

That's all for now..... I'll probably think of more later...

-EDiT-

I KNEW I'd think of one right as I leave......

"Let your conscience be your guide!" -Jimminy Cricket

You want quotes? Heheheheheh . . . I have quotes. I have a book [I]full[/I] of quotes . . . but I'll be nice and just get some of my favorites! ^_^

"I'd get mad at the bucket, and then it would fly up in the air. When it landed, I would walk over to it. And pop, there it would go again. The process went on and on until I lost the bucket. I told myself if I didn't get mad, I wouldn't lose the bucket. I lost a lot of buckets." ~one of my characters in a story of mine.

"It's a big rock. I can't wait to tell my friends. They don't have a rock this big." ~Spike

"[I]Fun[/I]?! Are you missin' part o' your [I]brain[/I]?!" ~Our wonderful Tom Felton in The Borrowers.

*~*~~``

Jus' a sample of my extreme weirdness.

~!*Sere*!~

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anna [/i]
[B]"Let your conscience be your guide!" -Jimminy Cricket[/B][/QUOTE][color=indigo]::childhood nightmares flow back:: Errgkkk... ::shudders:: If there was ever such a thing as a single embodiment of pure evil (ie: "Satan").. that.. [i]thing[/i] would surely be it.

Anywho...

[i]"The mind is most free when the body is satiated with pleasure."[/i] - Somerset Maughm

[i]"The eye of prudence may never shut."[/i] - Emerson

[i]"The awful thing about most people is their caution."[/i] - Thomas Wolfe

[i]"He has not desire for that of which he feels no want."[/i] - Euripides

[i]"The only way to get rid of temptation is to yield to it."[/i] - Oscar Wilde

[i]"I desire only to know the truth."[/i] - Euripides ( I think I said this one already..)

[i]"Beauty is truth--truth,beauty. That is all ye need to know."[/i] - Keats

[i]"Let one be on guard against those who flatter and mislead."[/i] - Aristotle

[i]"Make yourself necessary to sombody."[/i] - Emerson

[i]"Be not simply good; be good for something."[/i] - Thoreau

[i]"Don't be too moral, you may cheat yourself out of much life."[/i] - Thoreau

[i]"If he have not virtue, he is the most savage of all animals."[/i] - Aristotle[/color]

Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
:cross: Well I don't really have a quote that I use in my sig here for obvious reasons. However my favorite quote would have to be actually from G-Gundam.

[b]"Take this my love, my anger, and all of my sorrow!"[/b]

That quote I live by for some odd reason, if Domon can say that why can't I? ;)

I have another quote I would like to use, but since this is a PG-13 bored and it would be rather rude to say that one, I'll refrain from it.

Wow! Your quotes are better than most of mine! Anyway, thought up some more.

[COLOR=blue]"AAAH! My source of power!" - [I]Rex from "Toy Story 2"[/COLOR][/I]

[COLOR=orangered]""You can suck it and suck it and suck it, and it'll never get any smaller. Never!" - [I]Willy Wonka from "Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory[/COLOR][/I]

[COLOR=red]"Your dad's a science teacher. What does he know?!?!" - [I]One of my friends said this to me in an argument we had[/COLOR][/I]

[COLOR=green]"Hercules? Honey, you mean Hunk-ules! WHOOHOOHOO, I'd like to make some sweet music with him!" - [I]One of the Muses from "Hercules"[/COLOR][/I]

[COLOR=deeppink]"Cody and I will do the 'heave,' you guys do the 'ho!'" - [I]Joe from "Digimon"[/COLOR][/I]

[COLOR=coral]"You have disturbed ze dirt!" - [I]Mole from "Atlantis: The Lost Empire"[/COLOR][/I]

[COLOR=purple]"We are the knights who say 'Ni!'" - [I]Lead knight who says "Ni" from "Monty Python and the Holy Grail"[/COLOR][/I]

[COLOR=sienna]"If you're not part of the future, then get out of the way!" - [I]John Mellencamp from the song "Peaceful World"[/COLOR][/I]

[COLOR=teal]"Okay, one more again!" - [I]Guard instructor for my school's color guard[/COLOR][/I]

[COLOR=indigo]"Turned off? Get turned on!" - [I]Commercial for a company who offers low-cost phone service[/COLOR][/I]

[COLOR=limegreen]"My courage doesn't need tested." - [I]T'Pol from "Enterprise"[/COLOR][/I]

[COLOR=sandybrown]"Stroke my lobes!" - [I]Ferengi pirate from "Enterprise"[/COLOR][/I]

Please contribute your quotes! I'm compiling a list of quotes for a personal project I'm working on. Don't worry, though. Any quotes I use for this project will state the quotee's name.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by wrist cutter [/i]
[B]You're doing it again. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=red]*bows*

Thanks for the wonderful comment Wrist Cutter, glad I'm doing it again. I'm not going to let you bother me anymore...so think of me what you want.[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AnimeLover [/i]
[B]*bows*

Thanks for the wonderful comment Wrist Cutter, glad I'm doing it again. I'm not going to let you bother me anymore...so think of me what you want.[/B][/QUOTE]

Next time you feel like crying about your unpopularity in school, you'll have to do so with yourself. You make it that way.