OtakuBoards

Personal quotes

Armadillomon

EVERYONE WANTS ME!!!... it's just... some people dont know it yet

I KNOW EVERYTHING!!... it's just... sometimes I forget

I like phones... it's my favorite way of talking to people who arent there - Andy Richter

I hate Tennis, because no matter how good i get I'll never be as good as a wall.

I like escalators , because they never break down, they just become stairs.

I dont trust anything that bleeds for 5 days and doesnt Die (in reference to women) - Mr. Garrison (South Park)

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I made up most of these
C.H.E.V.R.O.L.E.T.: Cheap, Hardly Efficient, Virtually Runs On Luck Every Time
It doesn't matter if you win or lose. It matters if I win or lose.
Who needs the real world when you have an imagination?
this ones an inside joke. (My brother from Gawjah done caught his pick-up truck on far, and got it stuck in a bob-war fence. He sure is ignert.)
All around the country and coast to coast, people always say, "What do you like most?" I don't wanna brag; I don't wanna boast. I always tell 'em, "I like toast."
I will kill you until you die from it!
¿Quien es tu padre?
Don't smoke dope when you're high; you don't get any higher, but get lower on dope.
I told you I would shoot! You didn't believe me! Why didn't you believe me?!

[color=sienna]A quote of mine:

[/color][color=green]Solace succor, adamant obdurate, rise the stalagmite, north, north once more...Silence.[/color]

[color=sienna]A quote of Buddha:

[/color][color=teal]All that we are
is the result of what we think.

How then can a man escape being filled with hatred
if his mind is constantly repeating.. He misused me,
he hit me, he defeated me, he robbed me-?

Hatred can never put an end to hatred;
hate is conquered only by love.

[b]Buddha[/b][/color]

hey... got some new ones...

Nothing Sucks... it just creates a vacuum. - My Highschool Science Prof.
--------------------------------
The below statement is true.
The above statement is false.
-George Carlin
--------------------------------
Why is it called "Taking a Dump?" You're not taking anything... you're leaving something... shouldn't it be "Leaving a Dump?" - Butthead (of Beavis and Butthead)

Duo Maxwell: I find myself rather stupid and annoying...
Deus Ex Machina: I find myself fresh and invigorating....
Deus Ex Machina:no wait...
Duo Maxwell: ....
Deus Ex Machina: that's shampoo...

Deus Ex Machina (aka Some Guy Whose Monkey Died): I'm fed up of this name... I'm done greiving my monkey....
Duo Maxwell: I have a hat?
Deus Ex Machina: I invented nut-ball man..
Deus Ex Machina: *yoinks hat*
Deus Ex Machina: *takes that back*
Duo Maxwell: .... *pulls his hair*
Deus Ex Machina: *is in England*
Duo Maxwell: *still pulling his hair*
Duo Maxwell: Pulling*
Deus Ex Machina: Damn... can they at least get rid of the boomerang-mouthed smileys....
Deus Ex Machina:I mean *is still in England*
Duo Maxwell: boomerangs are useless to me
Deus Ex Machina: cool
Duo Maxwell: I have a scooby-doo mug
Deus Ex Machina: but boomerangs are useless to you, so I don't care.... that's going in my sig

Duo Maxwell: I'm wearing pants
Deus Ex Machina: I'm not. Wait. Yes I am. I wanted to be different but it didn't work.
Duo Maxwell: Good. I'd be weirded out if you weren't wearing pants
Deus Ex Machina: The people in this PC Lab would be weirded out if I wasn't wearing pants..

• 2 months later...
"Elections are when people find out what politians stand for and politians find out what people fall for."

"Some people are like blisters- they show up right after the work is done."

"Ever notice how people who say 'that's the way the ball bounces' are usually the ones who dropped it?"

"When you're in deep water it's a good idea to keep your mouth shut."

"If at first you don't succeed... you're about normal."

[color=navy]Okay these were on my signature before I put the Lord of the Rings Poem up there...
"You may be one person to the world, but to one person you may be the world" something like that don't remember
"If only tears could bring you back to me":bawl:
"I can see clearly now my brain is gone":rotflmao:[/color]

"The man that keeps his trust in his friend, then they will always be there together. If one falls the other helps him back up. But pity the man who has no trust, and is not helped back up." -Me

Though my favorite quite is from a video game, called Zone of the Enders. This is it:

God asks no man
Whether he will except life.
That is not the choice.
Youmust take it.
The only choice is how.- Henry Ward Beecher.

Lister: I remember when my dad died you know. I was only six. I got loads of presents off everyone like it was Christmas. I remember wishing a couple more people would die so I could complete my Lego set. My grandma tried to explain you know. She said he'd gone away and he wasn't coming back. So I wanted to know where like, you know. She said he was very happy and he'd gone to the same place as my goldfish. So I thought they'd flushed him down the bog. I thought he was just round the U bend you know. I used to stuff food down, you know, and magazines and that for him to read. They took me to a child psychologist in the end because they found me with my head down the bowl reading him the football results.

Lister: We're on a mining ship, 3 million years into deep space. Can someone explain to me where the smeg I got this traffic cone?
Cat: Hey it's not a good night unless you get a traffic cone! It's the policewoman's helmet and the suspenders that I don't understand!

Kryten: Don't you believe that God exists in all things? Aren't you a Pantheist?
Lister: Yeah, I just don't think it applies to kitchen utensils. I'm not a Fryingpantheist

Rimmer: Ace and Skipper?! You sound like a kids' TV series about a boy and his bush kangaroo!

Rimmer: Lister, don't you ever stop and wonder: why are we here? What's the grand purpose?
Lister: Why does it have to be such a big deal? Why can't it be like, like, human beings are a planetary disease? Like the Earth's got German measles or facial herpes, right? And that's why all of the other planets give us such a wide berth. It's like, 'Oh, don't go near Earth! It's got human beings on it, they're contagious!'

Lister: I'm supposed to have given them five sacred laws. Five sacred laws! I've broken four of them meself. I'd have broken the fifth, but there's no sheep on board.

heh ... Red Dwarf is great, I'm loving UK-TV right now

--"the problem with the rat race is, even if you win, you're still a rat."-don't know
--"my brother thought he was being smart...'ha-ha you already took away the nintendo!'"-malcolm quoting reese(malcolm in the middle)
--"i want you to hit me as hard as you can."-tyler durden (fight club)
--"jumping jesus on a pogo stick!"-the dead milkmen in the stuart song

*i'll edit if i think of more.

--"pay attention. this a really technical term. 'i dont know.'"-my aunt, the electrician on why the lights didnt work.

• 4 weeks later...
All Said by Me (Kitsune-chan)

The voices tell me to do BAD things...- first said while on the phone with my bestest friend
I am NOT a reject Amazon!- said when another one of my friends told me that that was the reason I was so tall
... Am I awake?- said by me after I won the spelling bee
I scare you? YAY!- practically my catchphrase
Dude, you lost a duel to your mom? *tries to suppress laughter* *fails*- said by me after another one of my friends tells me that he lost a game of Yu-Gi-Oh! to his mom
I like to eat food. Food is good for you! EAT FOOD!- said by me, and my friend recorded it- it will haunt me for all eternity
Evil cheese demon.- Me while watching a Kraft Mac-N-Cheese commercial
Aw, man! I lost at solitaire AGAIN!- Me when I lose at solitaire
When I go back to the psychiatrist's office, I am going to hug my pet pillow, Pete.- Me
(yells at TV) You just WANT me to miss my favorite show, don't you? (throws evil unicorn plushie of doom at the TV) Well, that didn't do any good.- said when the cable was out
I'm going to watch the static on my TV screen.- said while the cable was out
(goes over to cable modem and watches the lights come back on) IT LIVES!- me, happy about cable Internet being back after 2 hours
My number? 1-800-GET-LOST.- what I say when annoying guys ask me for my number
What are they laughing at? Oh, wait. I'm funny-looking, so they must be laughing at me.
I am the holder of the Spear of Smartness and Shininess!

Written in my American History notebook, Thought Up By Me
My favorite number is gr33n. Well, it's got numbers in it!
Embrace the darkness? I was born in darkness.
Only you can prevent the Apocalypse.

• 2 weeks later...
I have more quotes!

Quotes by Me Part 2
Happy Broken Heart Day!- said just today
Dude, my room is actually *clean*. What happened?- said after I discovered that my mom had cleaned my room
I'm totally broke... Again!- said after I spent all my money on a DDR Controller
They *need* to clean that *points to pigeon poo* off the window! It's been there for a month!- complaining about the cleaning job on the school bus
Kyle, the number one, all-around girly man. And then there's me... the number one all-around she-tiger! ROAR!- said in the crowded school hallway when I felt like picking on my friend "Kyra" ^_^;;
Well, since the power's out, I can't listen to music. *eyes portable battery-powered CD player* Wait- yes, I can! *grooves*- said during a power outage we had on Monday

I have a few. They come from a compilation of inspirational quotes I'm trying to make. Most are spiritual and original, some are neither.

God's love is your only 100% life-time guarantee.

Whatsoever God giveth, that also can he taketh.

Bullets don't know names and blades don't know faces.

Jesus didn't come here to preach to the rich people on TV who wear Rolexes and drive Jaguars...chances are those were once just like you until they met Him.

Jesus loves you.

A wise man can act like a fool, but a fool can't act like a wise man.

If God is the Light in the world, why is it so many are turning Him off?

The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1

Eh heh...as I was reading my original quotes, I became aware of how many of them weren't so much insprirational as they were a theme to a sermon. So, you're not getting the full effect here, lol.

-Justin

• 1 month later...