Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted
AHHHHH!!!! KAKAROT!! Piro, kill it!

*Piro goes Uuber Golden Oozaru* Look away kiddies, it won't be pretty.

In any case, as you've noticed, I hate Kakarot. So I'll give that a 3/10... O_o;;;

The current one in your sig is nice, but the text outline is crud. So I'll give that a 8/10.

As for the others...my attention span only goes so far.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by NomadWondering [/i]
[B]how would you suggest making the text stand out more?[/B][/QUOTE][color=indigo]I'm not too sure, since I am unaware of the utilities PhotoExpress gives you.. and Paint isn't really much of help, lol.[/color]
Posted
Mmm, I kinda like that newest one of yours, Nomad. Not my fav of all you've done, but the colors work very well together. The text is standing out just enough to be noticed, but unfortunately, it's also caught in that sense of needing to stand out more. Been there, done that, made the holes in the wall over there because of it. o_O

I think the text color matches ok with the edges of the "cloud" effect. Messing with it would probably mess the whole thing up. 7/10
Posted
[color=darkblue][size=1]
Good, but the banner you are using is better. It's good quality with a good background, but ou should have done the quote in English. (not that I don't understand it, I do, but more people would understand English, in my personal opinion). Good job :)
[/color][/size]
Posted
edited: since no one replied to this image, I am going to upload a different banner here instead of the image that was already here.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by GinnyLyn [/i]
[B]:eek: Omygosh, what the heck is that red critter on the left?!? *nto a DBZ watcher*
'Cuse me, gonna go hide under my desk now.

:eek: again [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=darkblue]OMG....that is the first time I have ever heard anyone say critter in 2 years. Oh god Ginny you just made my day.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkblue]By the way, nice banners nomad, I want to see some more[/COLOR]
Posted
If you look a while for someone, I'm pretty sure you'll see her...

I like that banner, doggonit! Why does everyone find better backgrounds than me, what websites do you all go too!!!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shystor [/i]
[B]If you look a while for someone, I'm pretty sure you'll see her...[/B][/QUOTE]

huh? anyway I made that bg, kinda. I took a blue bg and a star bg and faded the star bg into the blue one.
Posted
Oh, okay...I see...

When I said, if you look around I'm sure you'll find her, I was refering to your question, Does anyone like Auron?If you look above, you'll see a good candidate for that question...Great banner... I still like it... the text is way better...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by NomadWondering [/i]
[B]whataya mean "getting old"? that's the first time i've used THAT star bg [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=blue]The whole 'star backround' is getting old all together.[/COLOR]
Posted
AURON!!!!!!!!!!! :love::love2::luv::heart:
*squeals happily and saves the banner*

My only complaints are that he looks a little too faint on the right side, and the pic of him on the left is flipped because the scar is supposed to be over his right eye but it isn't, but who cares? It's AURON!!!
*is promptly carted off by the local insane asylum*
Posted
:drool: *saves it*

Hmmm? Oh...yeah, that's right. Perfect, in fact! *thumbs up, sighs happily*
*behind her, her family is speed dialing the local insane asylum again*
Posted
I told you she'd come didn't I... I really like that one better it sort of makes the whole thing stand out... I made the background on my banner too, but nobody replies to my new ones!:bawl: Why do I get ignored? Are you ignoring me? or Am I paranoid?
Posted
[color=red] I like the Auron banner the best because Auron is the coolest Final Fantasy character since Sephiroth. They are all good, but all have their flaws. [/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...