GinnyLyn Posted October 5, 2002 Posted October 5, 2002 [color=crimson]Looks pretty good... Auron: But? *eyes him* ...but...methinks the person on the right part of the left side should have a green edge to him too, to balance with the green edge on your DBZ chara. Auron: Hmmm. [/color]
Nomad Posted October 8, 2002 Author Posted October 8, 2002 here's a rather simple one with a quote (small one)
Foredaddy Posted October 8, 2002 Posted October 8, 2002 Cant go wrong with Hellraiser banners.:devil:
Nomad Posted October 25, 2002 Author Posted October 25, 2002 here's one for foredaddy, since I know he likes freaky lookin banners. Not as freaky as others just freaky to me becuase I'm sittin in a dark quite room by myself.... with no one aorund me.... *looks around quickly* uh i gotta go -------*whoosh*
Boo Posted October 26, 2002 Posted October 26, 2002 And the banner in my sig ofcourse ;) hehe. Cool banners. And Ginny lyn. The green edge is part of the official picture he used. (dbgt final bout)
[Sound_Nin] Posted October 26, 2002 Posted October 26, 2002 All nice. I use Photoshop 7.0 or 7.5 or 7.05. I dont wanna check. But anyway they're all good. Oh and i cant work Photoshop anyways...
Foredaddy Posted October 27, 2002 Posted October 27, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Nomad [/i] [B]here's one for foredaddy, since I know he likes freaky lookin banners. Not as freaky as others just freaky to me becuase I'm sittin in a dark quite room by myself.... with no one aorund me.... *looks around quickly* uh i gotta go -------*whoosh* [/B][/QUOTE] You know it! Thanks again for the banner. Keep up the good work.:cross:
Nomad Posted November 6, 2002 Author Posted November 6, 2002 hey how's this one? it's a new .gif one. heh, ya have to goto the url below for the pic because can't find good host. [url]http://geocities.com/ace_raiden/gif.htm[/url]
Guest boogeta Posted November 6, 2002 Posted November 6, 2002 I like it especially the name going on and off two thumbs up i give it an 8
Nomad Posted November 8, 2002 Author Posted November 8, 2002 how's this one? It's one w/ gokou on the left (the pic's from the end of GT [it had the black star dballs] and Vegeta on the right, and w/ Gokou & Vegeta Jr. in the middle, w/ the DBZ logo in the back) [img]http://nuevesiete.250free.com/Gokou_VegetaJR.png[/img] EDIT: here's a avi that goes w/ the banner [img]http://nuevesiete.250free.com/Gokou_VegetaJRavi.png[/img] hey i'm a post away from 190. :) i'm tired of being a newbie. *waits for the post in the future that'll change him from a newbie to a member*
Foredaddy Posted November 8, 2002 Posted November 8, 2002 becoming a member: oh so pointless, yet makes you feel good inside for a mere 2 secs. Man I love the Otaku boards. I like your new banner. DBZ banners are always cool in my book.:devil:
Nomad Posted November 20, 2002 Author Posted November 20, 2002 hey here's an animated one, it's the first one I've actually used and animation tool for. [img]http://www.boomspeed.com/wondering/FinalProduct_DBZAni2.gif[/img]
PiroMunkie Posted November 21, 2002 Posted November 21, 2002 [color=indigo]Other than the fact that the text is almost impossible to read, I like it. I especially like the first image of Kakarot. Very appropraite for how it is used in the banner. Nicely done. :) Just wish I could read that text easier.[/color]
Nomad Posted December 1, 2002 Author Posted December 1, 2002 thanx PiroMunkie, i'ma work on the text thing. It was my first try w/ a tool on my comp. so it's gonna have problems. EDIT: hey i changed it. the Background and the Gokou pic are the only things that didn't change (referring to pics) oh and here's a new one it's for my site. by the way speaking of my site, could anyone suggest a name for my site, (to see the basic stuff the URL's in my sig)
Guest boogeta Posted December 1, 2002 Posted December 1, 2002 I like it isnt that that one guy from Devil May Cry
Nomad Posted December 1, 2002 Author Posted December 1, 2002 yeah. the images in order from left to right are; (don;t really know) a monster from resident evil, Link fighting somone, a megaman lookin guy, Samus from Metroid Prime, and Dante - Devil May Cry
GinnyLyn Posted December 1, 2002 Posted December 1, 2002 [color=crimson]I'm always impressed by your banners, Nomad, and this is no exception. You just keep getting better![/color]
Spikey Posted December 2, 2002 Posted December 2, 2002 You sir are very good. Just make one from Star Wars, and you'll be the master.
SaiyanPrincessX Posted December 2, 2002 Posted December 2, 2002 I love that DragonBall Z one. Top notch!;)
Nomad Posted December 13, 2002 Author Posted December 13, 2002 hey everyone, take a look at this banner. I tried a new effect on my image tool thingy. it's the border. [img]http://boomspeed.com/nomadfeed/Beauty.PNG[/img] and here's Super Gohan's banner again [img]http://boomspeed.com/nomadfeed/SuperGohan.gif[/img]
Guest Musahi Posted December 14, 2002 Posted December 14, 2002 [size=1]I really like the Deadly Beautiful banner with Faye on it. The backround looks good, and I like the text. Even though I know you just [b]have[/b] to have the little Nomad in the corner, it it bothering me alot. It throws of the center of the banner in my opinion. Overall good work though. [/size]
Nomad Posted December 15, 2002 Author Posted December 15, 2002 thanks cyko, i think. well anyway, here's three more banners i through together in about 20-30. (not each took that long, the total time was that) [img]http://www.boomspeed.com/nomadfeed/YunaSmile.PNG[/img] [img]http://www.boomspeed.com/nomadfeed/AeriesBan.PNG[/img] [img]http://www.boomspeed.com/nomadfeed/YufAerNameless.PNG[/img]
Syn Posted December 15, 2002 Posted December 15, 2002 Hey that aeris ones not too bad ^-^ I love the aeris one, I dont like the top one and the bottom ones pretty decent.
Nomad Posted December 30, 2002 Author Posted December 30, 2002 heh, haven't posted in here for a while huh? well here's my newest one, i tried somethin a bit differernt, a person.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now