GinnyLyn Posted January 28, 2003 Posted January 28, 2003 [color=royal blue]I like "nomadhood". Just the right quality to *shivers*...ah, yeah. Just the right quality to make it look...well....well, SHOOT--of all the times to run out of words. My first time to use a rating ever: 9.7/10[/color]
Nomad Posted January 31, 2003 Author Posted January 31, 2003 thx ppls. I have a new gif one..... comments?
boothten Posted January 31, 2003 Posted January 31, 2003 I like it! Slipknot is the coolest Hard Rock band in ... the ... WORLD! Very cool. 9.5/10
Guest visser 3 Posted February 1, 2003 Posted February 1, 2003 Dude its one of your best.I like the way it changes from one thing to another.You make some of the best banners anyway.Like mine.
Guest Chris Posted February 2, 2003 Posted February 2, 2003 [color=green]well, it's a little crepy... other than the fact that i don't like clowns, good banner. also, the text is a bit hard to read.[/color]
boothten Posted February 3, 2003 Posted February 3, 2003 I like it, the clowns give it a creepier feel to the banner like ssj3 said. Very good. Again I give it a .................................................................................................9.5/10. ^_^
Foredaddy Posted February 7, 2003 Posted February 7, 2003 your banners are always awesome dude. Plus I have to say that ICP ****IN RULES! :devil:
Nomad Posted February 8, 2003 Author Posted February 8, 2003 here's a wallpaper... ICP [IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=351406[/IMG]
Boo Posted February 8, 2003 Posted February 8, 2003 errr..... It looks good, but the txt aint rigth on it and the colours of the lil 'hoodman' curse at the bg... but it looks nice o.t.t
Guest Chris Posted February 8, 2003 Posted February 8, 2003 [color=green]it's a little bright, and the text color doesn't go well with the rest of the pic. other than that, it's good.[/color]
Nomad Posted February 8, 2003 Author Posted February 8, 2003 i made it darker and changed the text color, how's it now?
Nomad Posted February 8, 2003 Author Posted February 8, 2003 cool, i got another banner [IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=351667[/IMG] Note: the animation is supposed to be that fast.
Nomad Posted February 14, 2003 Author Posted February 14, 2003 here's a new banner, and avi [color=teal]*Mod approved double post. Previous post was deleted since it was spam. -Syk3[/color]
SaiyanPrincessX Posted February 14, 2003 Posted February 14, 2003 It strange, but good. Nice job Nomad. The wallpaper is really good, I like how the lil dude in the middle stands out so well.
Guest Chris Posted February 14, 2003 Posted February 14, 2003 [color=green]avatar: really nice, i love it. banner: it's good, but i don't like the font.[/color]
Nomad Posted February 15, 2003 Author Posted February 15, 2003 hey i gots another Zug Izland one [IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=354975[/IMG]
Guest Chris Posted February 15, 2003 Posted February 15, 2003 [color=green]nice. i really like it exept for the people in the bottom right corner. they look out of place.[/color]
Nomad Posted February 17, 2003 Author Posted February 17, 2003 heh, i was bored and I saw a pop up, heh, you like it huh? ok here's another [color=teal]*Mod approved double post. Previous 2 posts were deleleted due to spam. -Syk3[/color]
Guest Chris Posted February 17, 2003 Posted February 17, 2003 [color=green]cool. i like the saying.[/color]
Nomad Posted February 20, 2003 Author Posted February 20, 2003 here's a banner that i'll use advertising Griff's site, Dbz-XL
Boo Posted February 20, 2003 Posted February 20, 2003 staff needed? *does a step forward* heh It looks very cool BTW. I cant see anything wrong in it :)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now