Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Guest GriffXL
Posted
yea i love it. oh and thats right staff needed stuff like anime writers and stuff but yea i love the background on it.
  • Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest GriffXL
Posted
lol its funny the little dudes like mwhahahhhaaa
Posted
[color=green]i like it. is blue like a trade mark of dbz-xl or something?[/color]
Guest GriffXL
Posted
maybe its just an awesome color maybe gold will be next lol. but anyway that banner is awesome nomad.GJ nomad
Posted
[color=green]nice, i like it. though i think it would work better in color.[/color]
Posted
here's a wallpaper I just made


EDIT: I know the pixelation is.... *shakes fist* but I hand to make it a gif to fit. it looks better and lighter in PNG, I think.
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Chris
Posted
[color=green]well, it's a lot like raven's banner. it's a little weird, but i guess it's pretty good.[/color]
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
here's another, i think I'm losing it, I can't seem to get good inspiration sor banners anymore.[IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=374288[/IMG]
Guest The Mage Prince
Posted
i think it is very cool. try going for a salior moon or some other anime ypu don't like for a banner you never know you might find a pic you would want on a banner
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
heh, haven't posted in a while, huh? Well anyways heres a new banner, In my opinion I think it's the best in a while, then again I have a couple of screws loose up in the old noggin ( heh, noggin's a funny word ). Ok, i think not sleeping is getting to me. C&C please.

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=381144[/img]

-Nomad
Posted
hey! I made another wallpaper! A linkin Park wallpaper. SO how's it?

[color=teal]*Mod approved double post. The one before it was spam. -Syk3[/color]
Posted
[color=003399]The banner kicks a**, but i'm not to fond of the wallpaper. Remember, taskbar gotta go somewhere, so you gotta make sure not to cut anything off with it.

Atleast you've got good taste in music. *is listening to Meteora as he types this*[/color]
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest The Mage Prince
Posted
Cool thanks for the banner you are the best!!
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Hi Nomad, I also pm-ed you this, but after seeing this post I thought maybe that I should post it in this section also. But I love the banner you made for Agatio, so could you make me a Love Hina one? I think I asked for more specific details in the pm I sent you, so check that out too!
Posted
Yea he made VashStampedes avatar. Its really nice and I want him to put my name in my avatar as well. And by the way this is my 100th post.
Posted
Happy 100th post. I just checked on another post of mine and found he had replied to my request already!
But only 1 problem, I don't know how to put it into my signature...maybe you can help me..here is the link

[url]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=396223[/url]

Oh yeah, I absolutely LOVE IT!!!! It is so awesome!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...