Guest Chris Posted May 21, 2003 Posted May 21, 2003 [color=green]not bad. a little plain. you've done better(look below)[/color]
Nomad Posted May 28, 2003 Author Posted May 28, 2003 hey, now i want peoples opinion on this one. It's a new matrix banner. How's it?
Epitome Posted May 28, 2003 Posted May 28, 2003 Hey thats a cool banner. I like the avatar too. They are nice. And let me know when you finish with my banner ok. Thanx.
DarK DeatH Posted May 28, 2003 Posted May 28, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Nomad [/i] [B][color=darkblue]Actually you don't need Photoshop exactly. Any program that'll let you make images (i.e.; programs that allow you to make a tranparent image, a trace tool allowing you to cut out images, and a good creative eye.) Like me, I don't use photoshop, I use a completely different program. [/color] [/B][/QUOTE] I know you don't need Photoshop, BUT Photoshop is the best image editting program there is around... By the way, what is the program you use? It's not GIMP is it?
Arkadyz Posted May 28, 2003 Posted May 28, 2003 [color=red][font=times new roman]Looks pretty sweet...Ofcourse im a big fan of the Twins...Theyre a pair of badass looking programs :D Its a tad small but very sharp looking...:cool: [/font][/color]
Nomad Posted May 28, 2003 Author Posted May 28, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Original Quote By Dark Death[/i] By the way, what is the program you use? It's not GIMP is it?[/quote] Dark Death: What's GIMP? I use a program called Ulead Photo Express 4.0 My Scrapbook edition. Agatio: I'm still working on your banner, I accidentaly deleted it. Arkadyz: Right on.... :) anyway, here's another banner with the same shape, but with Kakashi on it. I got the shape of the banners from a different banner I saw somewere and liked the way it looked.
Guest Chris Posted May 29, 2003 Posted May 29, 2003 [color=green]very nice. they're both very nice. i like the last one better because . . . . well, i love anime. good job.[/color]
Epitome Posted May 31, 2003 Posted May 31, 2003 This is a banner that Nomad made for me. Im not using it currently but its a really nice banner. Take a look. [IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=404239[/IMG] [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=404239]Banner from Nomad[/URL]
Guest Zeh Posted May 31, 2003 Posted May 31, 2003 [color=9999cc]Wow. I like that banner with Kakashi on it, he looks real neat, i've been seeing a bunch of pics of him around... *goes to look for some more* You're awesome at banner-making, nomad.[/color]
Guest Chris Posted May 31, 2003 Posted May 31, 2003 [color=green]nice. it reminds me of the song 'glow' from coal chamber when they say "what doesn't kill surely will make us stronger still". i love that song . . . . too bad my cd player and all my cds got stolen . . . . i'm going to go cry now . . . . .[/color]
Nomad Posted May 31, 2003 Author Posted May 31, 2003 Here's another Naruto banner. It has Sakura, Naruto and Sasuke on it.
Guest Chris Posted May 31, 2003 Posted May 31, 2003 [color=green]as always, very nice. you know what my favorite thing about you banners are? they raise my post count quite a bit. hehe . . . .[/color]
Nomad Posted June 6, 2003 Author Posted June 6, 2003 Here's a new banner I made. It's Twiztid, a artist on Psychopathic Records (as is Insane Clown Posse, Esham, Anybody Killa, etc.). It's advertising their new album coming out July 1st. I [i]DO NOT[/i] want your opinion on the group, like some of you did when I showed you the ICP wall I made..... I want your opinions on how I did the banner.
Guest Chris Posted June 6, 2003 Posted June 6, 2003 [color=green]i'm not likeing this one that much, but then i'm not much of a fan of band banners. i think it's the fact that you used real people in it. i don't know . . . .[/color]
Nomad Posted June 7, 2003 Author Posted June 7, 2003 [COLOR=darkblue][size=1]Here's a new wallpaper I made with the same artist on it, Twiztid, and it's much green, heh. Anyway what do ya think?[/size][/COLOR]
Guest Chris Posted June 7, 2003 Posted June 7, 2003 [color=green]not bad. i love the color. i still don't like the fact that you used real people. but other than that, it looks great.[/color]
Epitome Posted June 7, 2003 Posted June 7, 2003 Nomad: I dont like those either, I havent heard of Twizted and they look kinda scary to me... Chris: You changed your name again...lol
DarK DeatH Posted June 7, 2003 Posted June 7, 2003 I don't like the wallpaper... The way you made their face green looks odd, and there is too much text there, making it too distracting.
Nomad Posted June 9, 2003 Author Posted June 9, 2003 [COLOR=darkblue][SIZE=1]Ok, no more real people for a while, I guess. Anyways, here's a new banner I just made. Couldn't think of what to put on the left, so I just put 'INTERGRATE'. Oh, I know maybe I could put my name. *Goes off to see how username will look on banner*[/SIZE][/COLOR]
boothten Posted June 9, 2003 Posted June 9, 2003 I love it. Very clear and get's the point out. 9.5/10
Nomad Posted June 9, 2003 Author Posted June 9, 2003 [COLOR=darkblue][FONT=arial][SIZE=2]Hey, thansk Lan, I still don't think that 'INTEGRATE' fits there, but then again, I'm kinda weird. Anyway, here's a Shaman King wallpaper with Yoh and Amidamaru. How is it?[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]
Guest Chris Posted June 10, 2003 Posted June 10, 2003 [color=green]awesome. i love the new style. it looks great. good job.[/color]
boothten Posted June 10, 2003 Posted June 10, 2003 [color=darkblue][size=1]I agree with Chris. Very cool, enjoyable as well. Nice job.[/color][/size]
Nomad Posted June 19, 2003 Author Posted June 19, 2003 [FONT=arial][COLOR=green]Here's a new banner I made. It is of the group Kottonmouth Kings. They do some music with Insane Clown Posse and the Psychopathic family. So how is the [i]banner[/i] (not the group)?[/COLOR][/FONT]
Epitome Posted June 19, 2003 Posted June 19, 2003 Banner is nice, group sounds pretty scary though. But I like the banner, I bet you Chris will like it too, GREEN...lol. Uts a great banner though.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now