Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
ohhh....preettty colorssss. I like this alot, make this one your active banner, not that neon green creation of a thing. But otherwise than that keep it up.
  • Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Majin Buu
Posted
First of all i want to say that, Nomad your banners are aswome i enjoy looking at all of them so keep posting, and second of all i would like to know if you could post any Majin Buu banners cause im looking for some :D, Keep up the great work
Guest Chris
Posted
[color=green][size=1]it's good, a little busy though. heh. nice job.[/size][/color]
Posted
[FONT=arial][COLOR=darkblue][B]I've been listening to Mudvayne's album "The End of All Things to Come", and I decided to make a banner. How is it. Again, I'm not asking what you think of the band, I'm asking what you think of the banner itself, unless, of course, you like the band.[/B][/COLOR][/FONT]:)
Posted
can someone tell me how to mak a banner

[color=teal]EDIT:[/color] and also an avitar

[color=teal]Please do not double post. Use the edit button at the bottom of your post to add whatever you need. Read the messege below for the answer to your question, though I think it's time for a sticky on this. -Syk3[/color]
Posted
[FONT=arial][COLOR=darkblue][B]uh, take a look at my signature. Also, that post you just made, Tamer, is considered spam, which is against the rules. That has nothing to do with commenting on the banners posted by me. It has to do with making banners of your own. And if you haven't read my sig already, I'll say it again. [/b][i]No one can tell you how to make a banner. You have to experiment yourself with different images and programs.[/i][b]

Oh, and another thing, I do not want a reply to this post, unless, of course, you're posting to comment on the banner. That would be more spam. So I'm not spamming in my own thread here is another banner I have made. Not very good, but, eh.

EDIT: And another thing, double posting is also against our rules.

NO MORE 'HOW TO MAKE BANNER POSTS', please.[/B][/COLOR][/FONT]
Posted
[FONT=arial][COLOR=darkblue][B]Hey, here's a banner for Anime HQ. I'll edit this post with the other one.


[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=421122[/img]

EDIT: Here's the other one
[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=337008[/img][/B][/COLOR][/FONT]
Guest Chris
Posted
[color=green][size=1]nice. those kenshin pics are awesome. is there anyway you could email them to me? i need some good pics to draw and use in banners. i don't really like the blue bar in the second one. it just looks out of place. other than that, it's awesome. good job.[/size][/color]
Posted
[FONT=arial][COLOR=darkblue]I can post em right here. The blue bar is there because that's the background color on the boards, so I used it and it looks as if the banner was cut. And what does everyone think of the banner I have right now?[/COLOR][/FONT]
Guest Chris
Posted
[color=green][size=1]nice. i like the color. but there's real people again. real people just don't blend well. stay away from them. they're the tool of the antichrist.

and thanks for the pic[/size][/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Chris [/i]
[B][color=green][size=1]Stay away from them. they're the tool of the antichrist.[/size][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
[FONT=arial][COLOR=darkblue]lol, okay. Anyway here's the other picture. Next time I post in here, I'll have a banner for yall.[/COLOR][/FONT]
Guest Chris
Posted
[color=green][size=1]thanks, these pics will help me a lot. it's so hard to find good kenshin pics these days. now if only i can find a good pic of sephiroth.[/size][/color]
Posted
[FONT=arial][COLOR=darkblue]Here's another banner I made. It's based on a real group, but I used the cartoon-like images.[/COLOR][/FONT]
Guest Chris
Posted
[color=#707875]as always, i like it. the colors go well together. only thing is, it's hard to read. heh. nice job.[/color]
Posted
[FONT=arial][COLOR=darkblue]Hey, here's a new banner. I saw a humor image I saved a while back, and decided to make an animation out of it.[/COLOR][/FONT]
Guest Chris
Posted
[color=#707875]heh, pretty funny. the banner is simple, but well made. good job.[/color]
Guest Chris
Posted
[color=#707875]that one's done well. still, i don't see why you think it's funny to help the antichrist. whatever man.[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...