Raichu Tamer Posted October 8, 2002 Posted October 8, 2002 Right i need some people to help me runa quiz just like they have got in the zelda forum so i would like some volunteers if you please!
Desbreko Posted October 8, 2002 Posted October 8, 2002 [color=indigo]Why don't you just post up a question, and then let anyone answer and ask their own question if they get it right? That's how we've been doing it in the Zelda one, there aren't really specific people that are in the quiz or anything.[/color]
Kei Posted October 8, 2002 Posted October 8, 2002 [color=blue]Yes, I think a Quiz would do the forum some good. Do go on. Or I can start us off.[/color]
G/S/B Master Posted October 9, 2002 Posted October 9, 2002 Yeah it would be good if we had a quiz..........this is going to be easy.Real easy..well exept for some questions about the creation of it.*cough creaters' name cough
Imp Posted October 9, 2002 Posted October 9, 2002 OK, I'll start. Here's a question: What was the first Pokemon that Ash released? Good luck! ;) I will post a hint every time someone answers incorrectly. But I agree with G/S/B Master. This quiz will be EASY.
Raichu Tamer Posted October 9, 2002 Author Posted October 9, 2002 Butterfree? Can i ask a question now? i will anyway: name three ways that a pokemon can recover from paralyse!
Kei Posted October 9, 2002 Posted October 9, 2002 [color=blue]*sniff sniff* I won't be able to do this when I go into the house. Might as well get one in now. 1) Use a Paralyzcure Berry. 2) Use Heal Bell. 3) Use Rest. Q: At what level do all baby Pokémon that don't evolve due to happiness factor evolve?[/color]
Kei Posted October 9, 2002 Posted October 9, 2002 [color=blue]Nope, that's not it D_A, but I'll give you another chance. ^_~[/color]
Kei Posted October 9, 2002 Posted October 9, 2002 [color=blue]Sorry, FF7 Vincent, but that's not it either. C'mon you guys! Try harder![/color]
Kei Posted October 10, 2002 Posted October 10, 2002 [color=blue]Nopers, that's not it either. Okay, here's the answer. All baby Pokémon that do not evolve by happiness evolve at level 30, except for Tyrouge, who evolves at level 20. Here's an easier one. Q: At what level does Flaffy evlove to Ampharos? Bonus: What move does it learn right after evolving?[/color]
G/S/B Master Posted October 11, 2002 Posted October 11, 2002 Answer:level 30 Bonus:ThunderPunch Q: WHat level does Lugia and Ho-oh learn AncientPower?
Raichu Tamer Posted October 11, 2002 Author Posted October 11, 2002 Lv. 99 Q. how much does a snorlax weigh?
Kei Posted October 11, 2002 Posted October 11, 2002 [COLOR=blue]1014 lbs. Q: At what level does Houndoom learn Crunch?[/COLOR]
G/S/B Master Posted October 12, 2002 Posted October 12, 2002 Level 52 What is all of Houndoom's Egg moves?
Guest Zora's King Posted October 12, 2002 Posted October 12, 2002 hmm..i think it at 1'09lbs am i right and my question is what is the pokemon ID [color=blue]The Snorlax question has already been answered, and no offense, but the way you worded your question is confusing. Everyone just disreguard this one and G/S/B Master's question still stands. -Lady K[/color]
Imp Posted October 13, 2002 Posted October 13, 2002 Houndoom's egg moves are: Rage, Counter, Beat Up, Pursuit, Fire Spin, Reversal, and Spite. Am I right? Here's a question: In Pokemon Yellow, at what level does Pikachu learn Light Screen? Good luck!
Boo Posted October 22, 2002 Posted October 22, 2002 50 hard: Q: how much exp. points do you get from a lvl 100 mantine from a trainer? (you fight with a caught pkmn) medium: Q: on what lvl does politoed learn swagger? easy: Q: what is tm24? :) answer them all :) how you can get the answers easily? pokemasters.com and then in pokedex :devil:
Imp Posted October 30, 2002 Posted October 30, 2002 Hard: I don't know because I never battled a Level 100 Mantine! :bawl: Medium: 51 Easy: Dragonbreath Here's a few questions about the show: 1. Where did Ash earn his fourth badge? 2. What is A.J.'s best Pokemon? 3. Which Pokemon did Ash trade his Butterfree for? Note: For #1, you should have 3 answers: the badge, the gym leader, and the place where the gym is (example: Saffron City)
G/S/B Master Posted October 30, 2002 Posted October 30, 2002 Hard 3600 Medium: 51 Easy: Dragonbreath Nefertimon 1.Rainbow Badge,Erika,Celedon city or Fog badge,Forgot name,Ecruteak City 2. SandShrew 3. Raticate
Imp Posted November 4, 2002 Posted November 4, 2002 Sorry, G/S/B, you got #1 wrong. I'm talking about the [B]show[/B], not the game. I'll give a hint: Not only is the gym leader's Pokemon dangerous, the gym leader also is! Oh, and Morty is the Ecruteak Gym leader. The Fog Badge was Ash's [B]sixteenth[/B] badge, since he earned all the badges in Kanto and the Orange Islands first.
Raichu Tamer Posted November 4, 2002 Author Posted November 4, 2002 1. Sabrina in saffron city! 2.Sandshrew 3.Raticate! heres my q. out of which of the following two games is snorlax heavier the two games are: Pokemon Red Pokemon Silver
Recommended Posts