Jump to content
OtakuBoards

September Birthday Bash!!!!!!!!!!MWAHAHA


Recommended Posts

Guest firemac
Posted
MWAHAHA, a new month is today, it's Sept 1st, and it's Gochan's birthday and Digimon Creater's birthday, so happy b-day to them!
  • Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[COLOR=coral]Happy B-Day to all you SkAnKy Sept. babies!!!!!! [b][i]FYI: unless you were a premie, you were conceived in December:eek: That's right!!! Your mom, and dad bumpin'n'grindin....:devil:......MwaHaHa.....You'll have to live with that visual for the rest of your lives!!![/i][/b] {I'm sorry, the wee hours of the morning make me hyper:laugh:}[/COLOR]
Posted
[color=deeppink]Oh, heh, I can post in here now because my birthday is on the 24th...and I'll finally be able to see rated R movies...and [legally] drive past midnight! I'm quite excited :smirk: [/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B][color=deeppink]Oh, heh, I can post in here now because my birthday is on the 24th...and I'll finally be able to see rated R movies...and [legally] drive past midnight! I'm quite excited :smirk: [/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
THE BEST TIMES OF LIFE.HEHEHEHEH!!!!!

HAPPY B-DAY TO ALL IN SEPTEMBER!!!!!:babble: :)
Posted
well i know it's been done already but happy birthday all you
d a m n virgos!!! :D

normally i wouldn't post anything here but i just felt like it! especially since they're so many in my house! :wigout:

ugh...so happy b-day virgos and whatever the other zodiac for this month is!! :p
Guest firemac
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kittie [/i]
[B]well i know it's been done already but happy birthday all you
d a m n virgos!!! :D

normally i wouldn't post anything here but i just felt like it! especially since they're so many in my house! :wigout:

ugh...so happy b-day virgos and whatever the other zodiac for this month is!! :p [/B][/QUOTE]
it's Libra, anyways, WHAT, I'm virgo, you call me a d a m n, AH, how dare you, anyways, thanks, and I will post my b-day seperate fomr the other two 11th b-days, just for my enjoyment
Posted
HaPpY b-DaY aLl!!!

[COLOR=red]Goes off and bakes a cake for tomorrow[/COLOR]

Oh ****...I forgot how to bake a cake!

[COLOR=red]Stuffs aload of Cream and chocolate and stuff into a bowl, mixes it with his hand, and sticks 11 candles on it[/COLOR]

All done! :D
Posted
[color=deeppink]Oh, and my little bro's birthday is the day after mine...so he's six years and 1 day younger than me! We have a joint birthday party every year, it's kinda cool :D[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by *GaLxY-GiRl* [/i]
[B][COLOR=coral]Happy B-Day to all you SkAnKy Sept. babies!!!!!! [b][i]FYI: unless you were a premie, you were conceived in December:eek: That's right!!! Your mom, and dad bumpin'n'grindin....:devil:......MwaHaHa.....You'll have to live with that visual for the rest of your lives!!![/i][/b] {I'm sorry, the wee hours of the morning make me hyper:laugh:}[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

um..yeah..real nice of you...*shudders* well, mine is on the 10th...anyways, thanx again for that image.. geeze..
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by VEGGETO [/i]
[B]

um..yeah..real nice of you...*shudders* well, mine is on the 10th...anyways, thanx again for that image.. geeze.. [/B][/QUOTE]
Same as Meilin 13, on the tenth. *Smiles* :)
Guest firemac
Posted
A new day today it's the 2nd so say happy b-day to,, you know who, Dragonballzman!!!!!!!!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...