Acid Posted November 2, 2002 Posted November 2, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Asphyxia [/i] [B][color=darkred]Wrist Cutter, where are you from? EDIT - Sorry, Sere. Shy, I like your quiz. But some of the people in it I haven't heard of...like Forte. Who was he? [/color] [/B][/QUOTE] [size=1][color=firebrick]Ummm, Forte is Muhgi/Hybrid. He just joined again because he didn't like Forte.....last time [b]I[/b] heard that is. Now, I am not trying to pick a fight.....but who cares if I don't have a big detailed post. That was all I had to say on the matter. Jeez, it's not like I am just posting one word or something. :p[/size][/color]
KittyLynn Posted November 2, 2002 Posted November 2, 2002 I got Kool-aid...hey Kool aid im like you!!
Genkai Posted November 2, 2002 Posted November 2, 2002 WOOHOO!!! i took shyguy's quiz cause i couldnt get into the other one and im SEPHIROTH!!!! WOOHOO!!! AND THIMOC WAS MY LAST GUY!!! WOOHOO!!! here's my complete list: #1 Sepiroth " Cool" #2 kuja "Kuji - Wuji" #3 James "Smarter AND more powerful than you" * #4 Noryoko Angelcry "The Ultimate Gamer" #5 Queen Asuka "Otaku and all around nice person" #6 Ginnylyn "Digimon Goddess, Watch out for her mod rod" #7 Lady Macaidoh "One of Adam's Angel's" #8 Shyguy "Sorry, you should have tried harder" #9 Forte "..." #10 Transtic Nerve "Gackt!" #11 Babygirl "Jedi Master" #12 Cera "The Cynic" #13 Newbie "My power level is higher than yours!" #14 Thimoc "Legendary Spammer"
wrist cutter Posted November 2, 2002 Posted November 2, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Asphyxia [/i] [B]Wrist Cutter, where are you from?[/B][/QUOTE] That'll remain private. Here is sentence #2 for those who require it.
KittyLynn Posted November 2, 2002 Posted November 2, 2002 Isn't Cera Thimoc..I mean wasn't her old user name Thimoc..Maybe im mistaken..
Shy Posted November 2, 2002 Posted November 2, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by calumon_luver [/i] [B]Isn't Cera Thimoc..I mean wasn't her old user name Thimoc..Maybe im mistaken.. [/B][/QUOTE] [size=1]No, she was just joking. Cera likes to parody things with her sig, never trust it. -Shy[/size]
Acid Posted November 2, 2002 Posted November 2, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shyguy [/i] [B][size=1]No, she was just joking. Cera likes to parody things with her sig, never trust it. -Shy[/size] [/B][/QUOTE] [size=1][color=firebrick]Yes and it's quite funny! Remember when she put the last edited by James thing in her sig. Bah that was hilarious! On to the subject. I want to [url]www.selecsmart.com[/url] to make my own Otaku quiz (seeing as everybody is doing it now a days) :p and some freaking pop up wouldn't close. So it messed up. I will make one eventually and some members you wouldn't tink would be on there, [b]will[/b] be on. :] Hmmm, I can't seem to find Ajeh! [ E D I T ] I just found him. :p[/size][/color]
SithLadyofMetal Posted November 2, 2002 Posted November 2, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Darkmoon [/i] [B]I'm Anne... I took this test like five times to make sure and each time it STILL said I'm Anne... I would have prefered to be myself. I'm not on this quiz, right? Shameful... I bet alot of people would have loved to be me :D. [/B][/QUOTE] :freak: Oh, neat. Pleasure to meet you. :freak:
Sara Posted November 2, 2002 Posted November 2, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Acid [/i] [B][size=1][color=firebrick]Yes and it's quite funny! Remember when she put the last edited by James thing in her sig. Bah that was hilarious![/size][/color] [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]I certainly thought so. Till [i]someone[/i] made a big deal about telling everyone how I did it....which wasn't that hard to figure out, really, but I was rather put out that he announced it. [b]No, she was just joking. Cera likes to parody things with her sig, never trust it.[/b] You know me too well. And, finally, no. I am not thimoc. Heh.[/SIZE]
Matt.D Posted November 3, 2002 Posted November 3, 2002 [color=darkred] That things pretty nifty... You are ...The Harlequin Blood is a terrible thing to waste ^^That it is..[/color]
KyJaUn~FuLlEr Posted November 4, 2002 Posted November 4, 2002 I tried the thing and at first i was ANNE then i tried it again the i was Harlequin funky eh.
Anna Posted November 4, 2002 Posted November 4, 2002 O.O? Wha..... how........ who, why are all of you me?!! *ish heavily confused* And I am NOT cynical and shallow, thankyouverymuch ::coughHEAVEN'S CLOUDcough::. All of you people who are me should be honored..... heh heh. ^_^ Just kidding yous guys. I'd like to know who in the world it's possible to make a quiz and have me as an answer..... I haven't been on in weeks! I've also been quite busy, too, so don't hate me. I'm going to go take this **quiz** and see just what kind of answers the Anna's got. ::walks off to take the quiz::
Sara Posted November 4, 2002 Posted November 4, 2002 [size=1]Anna? ANNA!! ::hugs Anna:: You [i]do[/i] still exist![/size]
Anna Posted November 4, 2002 Posted November 4, 2002 Wheee! Yes I do! ::hugs Cera:: Okay, the first time I took the test...... I got Cera. o_O ::looks at Cera:: So, logically speaking all of you people who are me.... are really Cera. Therefore Cera is plotting to overrun the boards with herself in eventually revolt against James and claim Otakuboards as her own dominion. ^_^ riiiiiiight. I swear, I had to take that test 5 times to get "You are..... Anna. 'That girl!'" [i][b]"THAT GIRL"[/b][/i]???!!! What the- [b]"THAT GIRL"[/b]????? Have I really been away that long? v_v. Those question/answers weren't really very accurated, espcially if I didn't get myself when *I* took that test. I'm going to go take Shy's test.
Mnemolth Posted November 4, 2002 Author Posted November 4, 2002 Sorry Anna. That'd be my fault. You are the person I was least confident about when I made that quiz. :)
Guest Morph Posted November 4, 2002 Posted November 4, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Acid [/i] [B][size=1][color=firebrick]Ummm, Forte is Muhgi/Hybrid. He just joined again because he didn't like Forte.....last time [b]I[/b] heard that is. Now, I am not trying to pick a fight.....but who cares if I don't have a big detailed post. That was all I had to say on the matter. Jeez, it's not like I am just posting one word or something. :p[/size][/color] [/B][/QUOTE] Well, let me set you straight, me being Forte... Well um, I wasn't very liked here as time went on, so I left, then came back, got banned once. Then went under another name for a bit, until I told some big mouths that I was Forte so um, I was good, then I got POed at something, got my name changed to Hybrid, and got banned AGAIN. So then after like 4 months I was un-banned... Then I came back and changed it to Muhgi, then Morph. That is basically it. Shyguy put the "..." for me because he doesn't like me very much *hiss* Its only because I'm a big butthole to people I don't like... Heh I'm famous! Hehehe... Too bad no one got my personality.. Or did someone?
Armadillomon Posted November 5, 2002 Posted November 5, 2002 I am ...Deedlit (aka kool_aid13) [IMG]http://falkor.anu.edu.au/~ely/obquiz/deedlit.jpg[/IMG] Even though I'm not real sure who he/she is...
Guest QuickSilver Posted November 5, 2002 Posted November 5, 2002 cool test, it should have a lot more people on there though. It says i am like deedlit aka kool_aid13
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now