Guardians (M-VLS)

Blayze

[center][b][u]Guardians[/u][/b]
[/center]
[size=1]
[/size][center][size=1][b]Creation[/b][/size]
[/center]
[size=1]
When the world was created, there were only two things in existence.

The first, Light, was bright, like fire, and kept the world warm. It lit up the day, allowed plants and animals to grow, to mature, and to reproduce. It was embraced by every living thing on the planet.

The second was Darkness, and, while not so warmly embraced, this was also seen to have its part. The Darkness stopped the world from burning in the constant Light, it gave animals time to rest, it kept the world cool. It was soon embraced just as well as Light.

For a time, these two forces were balanced. The Guardians of Light kept to the day, and the Guardians of Darkness kept to the night. They each protected their own part of the world. The world became a paradise, an Eden, where every living thing was content in its own existence.

[/size][center][size=1][b]Trouble[/b][/size]
[/center]
[size=1]
But soon came trouble. There was a young Guardian of Darkness who believed that Darkness did not get its fair share of time, and he rebelled, attacking the Guardians of Light during the day, killing hundreds of them before he was cut down. This Guardian's name was Malachai, and his name has gone down in history.

His betrayal made ructions begin to form between the two sides. Arguments erupted, fights broke out, and eventually came war.
[/size][center][size=1][b] War[/b][/size]
[/center]
[size=1]
War broke out between Light and Darkness, each side wishing to have complete control, not realising that this would cause destruction on the world.

There were many bloody, brutal battles fought between the Armies of Light and Darkness, and in the end, both sides agreed that this war was too costly for either side to continue. And so, a shaky truce was formed. The Army of Light would watch over the day once more, under the watchful eye of the Army of Darkness, and the Army of Darkness would watch over the night, under the watchful eye of the Army of Light.

This truce continued for many centuries.

[/size][center][size=1][b]2007[/b][/size]
[/center]
[size=1]
Two figures met in a dark alleyway, the rain slashing down, soaking through to their skin. The first figure shivered, and drew a lighter from his pocket, sparking it up. A foot-high flame shot into the air, and he seemed to draw warmth and solace from it.

[b]"I can't stand the night,"[/b] he grumbled, trying to huddle his entire body around the flame,[b] "There's no light. It's...unnatural..."[/b]

[b]"I love the night. The Darkness...it covers things..."[/b] replied the other figure, embracing the night sky, [b]"And if the Day lasted forever...then the world would burn."
[/b]
[b]"But if the Night lasted forever...the world would shrivel and die."[/b] The two figures forced a laugh.

[b]"So are you sure it's here?"[/b] asked the Guardian of Darkness.

[b]"It's here. I've done my research, and it is definitely here."

"Fair enough,"[/b] mumbled the Guardian of Darkness, and he slammed a foot into the floor. The concrete of the street crumbled, and gave way to the sewers. The Guardian of Light looked at his co-conspirator, and scowled.

[b]"It had to be in the sewer, didn't it?"[/b] He took a deep breath of cold night air, and leapt down into the darkness, using his lighter to guide his way. The Guardian of Night followed suit, landing with a splash in the murky water. He placed his hand on the wall of the sewer, as did the Guardian of Light. The tattoos on their hands, of the sun and moon respectively, glowed, before the wall caved in with a crash, revealing some kind of catacomb. The two Guardians entered the chamber.

[b]"There it is,"[/b] said the Guardian of Light, [b]"The weapon."[/b]

[b]"This is what is going to end the war?"[/b] asked the Guardian of Darkness.

[b]"Oh yes,"[/b] replied the Guardian of Light, picking up the spear in his hands, [b]"This will definitely do it..."[/b]

------

There was a prophecy created many years ago which contained these very events. It read:

[/size][center][size=1][i]The Armies of Light and Darkness shall fall[/i][/size]
[size=1][i]To a power greater than the sum of its parts[/i][/size]
[size=1][i]A weapon designed by Light[/i][/size]
[size=1][i]And created by Darkness[/i][/size]
[size=1][i]Will destroy both sides[/i][/size]
[size=1][i]The Guardians will be betrayed...[/i][/size]
[/center]
[size=1]
And so these actions have come to pass. And both sides must fight against those who betrayed them.

Extra Information:

[b]Guardians of Light:[/b] these beings watch over the day, and keep a close eye on the Guardians of Darkness during the night. They look like humans, but seem to have a white, almost angelic glow to them. Their strength is drawn from the sun, and they are weaker in the dark. Their main strengths lie in flame manipulation, light manipulation, speed and agility, but their strength is not as good.

[b]Guardians of Darkness:[/b] these beings watch over the night, and keep a close eye on the Guardians of Light during the day. They also look like humans, but they seem to have a negative aura, one that almost sucks light in. Their strength is drawn from the moon, and they are weaker in the light. Their main strengths lie in darkness and ice manipulation, strength and stamina, although they are not as fast as the Guardians of Light.

[b]The Traitors:[/b] made up of Guardians of Light and Darkness, these beings carry all of the strengths of both types of Guardian, and yet none of the weaknesses. They are powerful beings, proficient in many types of hand-to-hand, unarmed and armed combat, as well as the magical arts, manipulating fire, light, darkness and ice. They are led by Wyatt, a former Guardian of Light, and Mirichai, a Guardian of Darkness and a descendant of the original traitor Malachai. They are now in possession of the Twilight Spear, an ancient and powerful weapon, designed by the Guardians of Light and created by the Guardians of Darkness, with the power to destroy both races.

[b]Humans:[/b] there are some humans who have been caught up in this ancient feud, and they must take their sides before war breaks out once again. They are not part of the sides as warriors, but more as researchers, helping the Guardians (or the Traitors) to use modern weaponry, as well as modern technology. They are mainly scientists and inventors, always coming up with new ideas to help in the war.

[b]Name:[/b] something old-styley if you are a Guardian, anything you want if you're a human

[b]Age:[/b] Guardians are pretty much immortal, so just stick in an age of appearance

[b]Gender:[/b] a simple one

[b]Race:[/b] human or Guardian

[b]Position:[/b] Guardian of Light, Guardian of Darkness, Traitor or Neutral (not too many neutrals please)

[b]Appearance:[/b] a nice detailed paragraph, or, alternatively, a picture. Both together would be perfection

[b]Personality:[/b] a couple of decent paragraphs on this one, try to keep them varied from each other

[b]Weapons:[/b] at least one melee weapon and two side-arms (these can be handguns)

[b]Powers:[/b] Stick to what I said in the extra information

[b]Character Snippet:[/b] give me a nice snippet of your character in action. I want to see detail here, and a nice length and quality of work. Please don't just wack out any old rubbish and expect it to be good enough.

[b]Notes/Other:[/b] anything else you wish to add

I will need two people to play Wyatt and Mirichai. I will be playing the leader of the Guardians of Light, so someone can take the leader of the Guardians of Darkness if they wish as well. If no-one wishes to play these characters, then they will be NPCs.

Thank you very much for trawling through all the backstory and reading through to the end. I hope you enjoy making your sign-ups for this. I know I had fun creating it.[/size]

[COLOR=Navy][SIZE=1]Blaze. You've officially caught my interest. I'm going to be signing up for the leader of the Guardians of Darkness, if that's okay with you. Also, I don't have much time, so I'll start filling out the sign-up, then finish it when I have more time on my hands... *frantically starts typing*

[center]= = = = =[/center]

Name: Julosophia (pronounced "ju-lo-so-FE-ah"), or simply Jul {pronounced "Jewel"}, but only allows her brother to call her that

Race: Guardian

Position: Guardians of Darkness, Leader of

Appearance: [IMG]http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e237/Random_911/angelboarder.jpg[/IMG]
(I know, a banner I made, but it looks like her...hehehe)

Personality: Jul is the typical leader: harsh, yet fair. She has quite a temper at times, but once she's with her brother she's fine...usually. As a leader, she has quite a bit of responsibility on her shoulders, and sometimes it shows more than she'd like. She is always trying to keep up apperances,, and seems to be a bit of a *****. Yet, she's deeply devoted to her followers, and tries to keep their best interests at heart.

Weapons: A "Hanwei Tsunami Katana", found on this site [url]http://www.bloomington.in.us/~country1/sam_Tsunami%20Katana.gif[/url] is her main weapon. Her other weapons include a few hidden daggers, and a small hand gun. (I'll edit this better later with more info)

Powers: Can manipulate ice into any shape by changing the moister in the air into, well, ice. Her powers over the darkness are unmatched by any other, except her brother Nox.

Her strength is rather low for a G.o.D. (hehe, she's a god), but her stamina allowes her to keep up to even the toughest opponents. Also, her agility is rather advanced for a G.o.D., but not nearly as good as most G.o.L.

Character Snippet: I'll have to think about this one...

Notes/Other:
~Leader of the Guardians of Darkness
~Sister of Nox

Anyways, that's about it for now...anything you want me to change, lemme know. I'll finish this by Sunday. Ciao ~.^[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue][SIZE=1]Name: Hyperion

Position: Traitor, Mirichai's right-hand.

Appearance: [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v604/EtherealEndymion/zagato1.jpg[/IMG]
Personality: Though his loyalty is to the traitor, Mirichai, it is his belief that the cause of the traitors is a just one. With the Twilight Spear in their hands, an end to the war can finally be achieved. No truce. No treaty. An end. Hyperion often seems like a rock wall. He has a gentlemanly aura about him. Solid, and unwaivering when it comes to jobs needing done. His voice is soft and is very rarely raised. Mirichai often laughs, but if there is a beautiful woman around, Hyperion, often chokes, though after a moment, he returns to his courteous self.

Weapons: [URL=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v604/EtherealEndymion/rolw055.jpg]"Blade of the Abyss"[/URL]. Hyperion also carries a small, crescent shaped dagger, maybe 6" long.

Powers: Though he can use the abilities of fire and light, his proficiencies lie in his ability with ice, and more proficiently, with darkness. It is very rare that he use anything but darkness. Without even the slight of hand, Hyperion can conjure inky black tendrils usually six to eight feet long. On command, the tendrils will either wrap around, or spear whatever he wishes. He also has the ability to darken an area that is mostly covered in darkness, hindering his foes vision. In this summoned darkness, his vision is precise. His strength and stamina could rival that of Mirichai, he is also slightly more agile than the usual Guardian of Darkness. What Hyperion lacks in speed, he makes up in his swordplay. It is said his gift with the sword excels to where most dream about.

Character Snippet:
I'll take care of this puppy later...[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[color=crimson][b]Name[/b]: Nox. Widely given title is 'Conjurer of Selene'.

[b]Age[/b]: Looks to be in his upper twenties.

[b]Gender[/b]: Male.

[b]Race[/b]: Guardian.

[b]Position[/b]: Guardian of Darkness, Brother of Jul.

[b]Appearance[/b]: [url=http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/8973/fegcart032ft.jpg]Here[/url].

[b]Personality[/b]: Serene. It's hard to phase him or surprise him- he takes things a little too well, really. He can be very understanding and caring- especially when dealing with his allies. A sarcastic streak rises up in him every now and then but not enough to cause many problems. In battle, he is brutally focused on the task at hand and doesn't retain any of his warmth or sympathy. He is unwaveringly loyal to his sister and all of his comrades.

[b]Weapons[/b]: [b]Grimoire of Lilith[/b]- An extremely dangerous tome whose full contents have only been read by Nox and, perhaps, Jul. The very pages seem to let off an eerie aura of darkness- not evil, perhaps, but very malevolent. It has nominal sentience and self-awareness but stays in a sleep-like state until it is needed. When it is 'awoken' by Nox the cursed pages loose themselves from the book, becoming a living weapon. They become as strong/sharp as any blade and come under full control of Nox who can maneuver them as he wills until his energy is spent or the battle is won.

Outside of battle, the contents of the grimoire are presumed to be predominantly mystical in nature and it seems to aid him greatly whenever such knowledge is necessary.

Even less well known is the fact that, due to it's awareness, the grimoire has the capacity to 'speak'. What is says, however, is definitely unknown to anyone beyond Nox, his sister, or his inner circle of friends.

[b]Powers[/b]: Mostly linked to the mystical arts the Guardians of Darkness pursue. Ice and shadow manipulation predominantly. He has been tinkering with his elemental abilities, seeking to create golems made entirely of either ice or shadow. He has nearly achieved success in this venture but it still requires some fine tuning.

Physically he is somewhat unrefined but enough to, at least, hold his ground against most Guardians [ignoring those who focus specifically on their martial abilities].

[b]Character Snippet[/b]: Will edit.

[b]Notes/Other[/b]: IM/PM me Ecstasy and we'll work together on the background.[/color]

[B]OOC:[/B] If no one minds, I'll take the position of Mirichai.
[B]EDIT:[/B] Finished, I couldn't think of what to write for the snippet so I kinda re-did the opening. If you want me to do something differnet and more original tell me.
And let me know if anything else needs editting.

[COLOR=Navy][B]Name:[/B] Mirichai

[B]Age:[/B] Looks to be in early to mid twenties.

[B]Gender:[/B] Male

[B]Race:[/B] Guardian

[B]Position:[/B] Traitor, descendant of the original Traitor from the Guardians of Darkness.

[B]Appearance:[/B] [URL=http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/3827/guys527il.jpg]Here[/URL]. The only deliberate marking he has on his body is a tattoo of the moon on his right hand. Around his neck on a leather cord hangs a thick piece of silver carved into the shape of a crescent moon, and over the surface is engraved intricate designs. He never takes the pendant off, why? No one knows.

[B]Personality:[/B] If someone had to describe Mirichai, they would say; cool, calm and collected at all times, always having a smirk or a cool smile on his face, even when in a dangerous situation. As a leader, he thinks that it's important to keep in control of everything and not to panic when trouble strikes. He's friendly and kind to all the members of the group, and mean and utterly ruthless to enemies. He wields his power like a cape and everyone respects him for what he's accomplished. He's a leader of the Traitors because he inherited the position through his ancestor Malachai who started the group. He was raised with the thought that the Traitors are just because they just want to stop the fighting. He truely believes that and is doing everything he can to finish what his ancestor started, which involved taking the Twilight Spear.

[B]Weapons:[/B] He wields a large, heavy looking sword with great ease (from the pic), able to swing it with one hand without losing any power than when he wields it with two. To any others that try to use his sword, they feel that it is much too heavy for them to hold or lift let alone use well in a battle. He keeps it strapped across his back so it's easily accessed when he needs it. His other weapons are [URL=http://img426.imageshack.us/img426/4462/jericho6ic.jpg]Dual Guns[/URL] that sit in holsters on either side of his hips.

[B]Powers:[/B] As one of the leaders of the Traitors, he's well adept in each speciality of powers mixed together in them. He can fight excellently hand to hand, having a wide knowledge of multiple forms of martial arts and other ways of fighting in unarmed combat. For his armed combat, he simply uses the three weapons he carries, which is more than enough most of the time, but he's well taught and can use most weapons in existence excellently. For his magical arts, he's well rounded and uses the magic he has for offensive and defensive, being able to control Fire, Ice, Light and Darkness wonderfully in a good balance. Each of the magics can create shields, hide things from sight, cover things in protective barriers and also summon different kinds of large, powerful attacks. Light is the most special of the four elements he controls because he has the ability to heal with it. He loves being a Traitor, since unlike the Guardians of Light and Darkness, he doesn't have the weakness that comes with the power; he can see sharply in both light and darkness without any trouble, and he has sharp hearing and a good sense of smell.

[B]Character Snippet:[/B] Mirichai's eyes scanned the dark easily seeing the figure he was expecting, it was late at night, in the very early hours of the morning before sunrise. The man unshielded himself using the darkness and stepped forward, greeting his accomplice. It was raining heavily, making his bangs stick to his forehead, the droplets rolled off his leather clothes rather easily, only soaking his white shirt.

[B]"I can't stand the night. There's no light. It's...unnatural..."[/B] the man said, sparking a flame from the lighter in his pocket. Mirichai wondered how he kept the flame alive around the heavy rain but he guessed he was helping it with his powers over fire and light.

[B]"I love the night. The Darkness...it covers things...And if the Day lasted forever...then the world would burn."[/B] Mirichai replied to the comment, staring up at the dark sky speckled with stars.

[B]"But if the Night lasted forever...the world would shrivel and die."[/B]

The two of them laughed before confirming that this was the spot, the Guardian of Darkness was satisfied with Wyatt's answer and crashed through the pavement, creating a manhole down to the sewers. Mirichai smirked as the Guardian of Light compared about the chamber being hidden in the sewers, he did think it was a bit cliché but entered after the other man jumped through.

He landed as gently as he could, but still splashed up some of the dirty water. He looked at it with disgust but followed Wyatt and his lighter, even though he didn't need it to see in the darkness.

Wyatt walked past a wall and Mirichai tapped his shoulder, indicating a wall that had a strange emblem on it which looked like a Ying Yang sign made of the sun and moon. The other man nodded and stood to his left, the two of them rested their palms against the cool concrete wall side by side, touching the parts of the emblem that were respective to the tattoos that stood out on their hands. The halves glowed and the wall fell away from their hands.

The two men stepped into the dry chamber and walked over to the pedestal that held the sacred weapon that they had been searching for, the key to stopping the feud between Light and Darkness. Wyatt picked the spear up and held it tightly as if it would disappear on him.

[B]"Come on, let's get out of here in case anyone finds out we got it."[/B] Mirichai suggested, resting a hand on the man's shoulder.

He looked up and nodded, the two ran out out of the chamber and back the way they came, sloshing water about everywhere. Wyatt was holding the spear with two hands, he could use it as a weapon in case anyone interfered. They sprung out of the hole and hurried away from the area, sneaking in the shadows. Mirichai was looking around carefully, he was sure that it wouldn't take long for the leaders of the Guardians of Light and Darkness to figure out that something was wrong.

Wyatt and Mirichai entered a secret area that was covered and Mirichai formed a globe of light so they could see. They took a good look at the newly acquired weapon together. They ran their hands over it, mentally checking against notes they had read to make sure it wasn't a fake.

[B]"Looks like its the real thing."[/B] Wyatt said quietly.

Mirichai nodded, [B]"We have to keep it safe at all costs, its our only hope."[/B]

He closed his fingers around the glowing ball in his hand, extinguishing the light as they headed off again, the rain had slowed to a gentle drizzle as dawn slowly started to peak over the horizon.

[B]Notes/Other:[/B] anything else you wish to add[/COLOR]

[size=1]Alright, very good, very good. I will be posting my character fairly soon, but for now I'd just like to say I am very happy with the quality of sign-up so far, and it would make my day if you could try and finish off your sign-ups if you haven't done so yet.

After the next person signs up I will post my character.

Also, I will be opening an Underground thread for any questions fairly soon, although I am going away for a few days, so it may not be up before Wednesday.
[/size]

OOC: I noticed no one but Blayze has volunteered to be a GoL, so I thought I'd offer a character.

Name: Ileus Solaros (pronounced EE-Looss) Derived from the word Lleu (h-loo), meaning bright, or shining. Human Alias: Ellis Allarios

Age: Looks about 13, but is actually one of the older Guardians of Light. His injuries during the war left him stranded among the humans, seperated from his own kind and left with nothing but children's magic. Passing as a child proved condusive to survival, Ileus found it more practical to be underestimated than give away his true condition.

Position: Guardian of Light

Appearance: He certainly looks like a child. With his butter white curls and pale brown, almost gold eyes, 'cherubic' is another word he gets dubbed quite often. Ileus is 5 foot 4 inches tall, with an almost sunburnt complexion and quite a few freckles. There are twins suns tattooed in the palms of his hands and one on his forhead, which, like those of all Guardians, only show through his skin when he uses his powers. He is, to the lament of his foster parents, school counselors and author, horribly camera shy.

Personality: Initially, Ileus can come across as something of a ditz. He has had centuries to perfect the mannerisms of a human child, and he plays the role well. He is by nature a gentle and very kind person. His age and time spent among them has given him quite a bit of insight into the lives of humans, and he usually knows exactly what to say to make someone's gloomy day a little better. He's a bit of a techno geek as well, the magic humans have been able to mimic with thier technology facinates and delights him.
Gaurdians of the Light are not Angels, however, for to call them that would be to call the Gaurdians of the Night Demons, which is a slanderous untruth. They are as their nature and their environment shapes them to be. It is difficult to explain, but Ileus has a...well, lets call it a bitter streak. He disliked the war, he missed the peace and was happy for the truce, but bad memories and a betrayal have left him wary around Guardian's of the Dark. He [I]knew[/I] Malachai.

Weapons: A thin, ironwood quarterstaff capped with silver on the ends and egraved with the ancient letters of an even older lyllabye chant mothers used to sing over the cradles of thier young to protect them from the darkness.

Powers: The manipulation of fire and light, as well as being able to move far faster than the naked human eye can follow, and while Ileu is stronger than he looks, his real strength lies in his endurance. However, due to his injuries, Ileus was left with scarcely enough magic to survive the cold of nighttime. Left untreated, it is taking centuries to heal.

Character Snippet: (Happens the evening of the Finding of the Spear of Twilight)

Martha found him sacked out on the floor in front of his window, sound asleep in the sunshine. She chuckled. You could set a clock by that boy. Every day when he came home from school: The front door slammed 2:30, the fridge was empty by 3:00, and the cat was trying fretfully to reclaim it's sunny patch of carpet by 3:15.
She didn't worry, he'd rechage his solar panels and have whatever his homework was done by 6 o'clock, like always.
Ellis was a good kid. A little strange, sometimes, and Martha wondered at his taste in clothes recently, (she suspected that little gothic girl from school was the culprit), but a good kid. She and her husband had fostered children before (thier own daughter, long since grown and moved on, had been adopted), but never had she met any boy quite so...pleasant. Or secretive. Ellis never talked about his parents, or why he'd been put into foster care, or why his papers stated that he would only be spending two years with the Dallases, as he had with the Monroes before them, and the Bromleys before them.
For being plucked from home to home every two years he was remarkably well adjusted. But he wouldn't really talk about it, or how long it had been going on, the one time she's asked he just smiled and shrugged. "Dunno, but I get to make alot more friends this way. It is kinda wierd, but I dont mind. I'm used to it." And gone back to his peanut butter sandwich.

"Ellis, hon," Martha knocked softly on his door and smiled when he snuggled into the cat and mumbled something that sounded like "Bmmdaffus umsleffing."
"I know kiddo but I have a surprise for you."

And just like that she had his complete and undevided attention. "Is it ice cream? Are we going camping? Oh! Did that new Sager plasmascreen laptop go on sale? I've almost got enough saved up, I just need-"
Martha laughed out loud and held up her hands. "Woah there, honey! There is ice if you want it, and we'll talk about the computer later... I wanted to ask you... I spoke with child servces today, and they said, if you agreed, they could arrange for you to stay with us to finish highschool."

Ileus froze. Stay... three more years... He...He couldn't... They would notice... He had never been able to pass for an eighteen year old, even when he had been only eighteen years old... Guardian's didn't age the way humans did... He was, by human standerds, ancient, but he wouldn't look like a human adult for another two hundred solar eclipses! Damn, he hadn't expected this.

"I...I don't know what to say..." He stammered. "I...I want to..." Oh God did he want to! It had been centuries since anyone had known what he was. After the war, when he'd been injured and too weak to contact his own kind, and the few Human's who had known hadn't trusted the Guardians anymore... And he'd stolen [I]it[/I] and hadn't been able to [I]warn[/I] anyone and so he'd hidden [I]it[/I]...

"I can't can I?" He whispered.

Martha sighed and sat on the edge of his bunk. "Come here, kiddo, it's ok." Ellis gave it up and crawled up beside her, burying his face in the old woman's shoulder.

"It's ok baby, it's all right. You can. Roger and I talked it over, we'd like you to stay. Hey, hey it's ok, honey-"

"No...no, it's not you don't understand I can't...they...they..." They would find him. Malachai knew he had taken [I]it[/I], and if he stayed in one place for too long-and even two years had been such a risk- they would find him... And if they found him they would know where [I]it[/I] was...

Martha rubbed his back and held him till he quieted. "Oh honey, I'd like to get my hooks in whoever has been approving those transfers. I knew all that moving wasn't good for a boy like you. But it'll be ok, you dont have to go anywhere. You [I]can[/I] stay and you can finish school and you can take that pretty little gothic girl to the prom and everything will be all right you'll see. Don't worry. it's all right."

He sniffed, and rubbed the tears out of his eyes with his sleeve, the mask slipping back into place. "...Yes. Yes, thank you. Thank you so much for everything Mrs. Dallas... I would love to stay."
Martha smiled. "Wonderful honey. Comeon. Let's go downstairs and get some ice cream to celebrate. Then we can tell Roger when he gets home."

Ileus was up before dawn, his school books put away and his room clean, his laptop tucked away in backpack along with a few other things he'd found useful living as a human. Socks, laser camera, toothbrush, mp3 player and the like... He paused and grabbed the photo of his foster parents he'd snapped a few months back at a baseball game. He hated baseball, but he liked the Dallases. He hoped they would be okay.
Last he pulled his quarterstaff out from under the bed and changed the endcap, screwing a cut prism into the top. And then he waited.
He pulled the first rays of sunlight in through his window to slide it open silently, then strung a few stronger beams through his prism and began to braid them. Sunplaiting was children's magic, he'd long since mastered, and it was quiet, which, Ileus found, was often far more useful than any weapon. And it was all he had left.

The next morning, Roger called the police. Ellis was gone.

And Ileus sank to his knees in the darkness where just hours ago the doom of the Guardians had been locked away safely. It was gone. He was too late.

Guest hashikuna
ooc: this sounds awesome.
name: Sun Xi ,[ pronouced ( suun-ee)]
race:guardian
type:light gaurdian
apperance:[on bottom]

personality:Sun Xi likes to have fun and sometimes has trouble knowing when to get seriuos about things. Fells left out and underapreciated most of the time. Wishes he could do something great to get everyones attension but always gets into a dangerous situation and feels gulity later. Believes in living life as happy as possible and not giving up, but ends up quiting when things become life threatening. Doesn't relieze when he is in real danger and hopes for a bright and shiny victory in the end. Very energetic and has a happy outlook on life. deep down inside is lonely.

weapon: trys to convert sunlight into the del sol gun but hasn't accomplised much. Can forge arrows out of light and likes to set tips on fire. Mainly uses his O- Kami spear.

power: uses light as a tool but hasn't mastered it yet. trys any new trick he sees from the guy he looks upto most, the light leader. can jab his spear good andlike useing sun to make firy power.

snippet:
Sun_Xi looked out of the window of his small home in the city. He looked at all the peoples faces in the bright sun.
" I am going to finaly accomplish the Del Sol gun, i must. If i don't then he is just going to kick me around."
For the past month a dark guardian was checking out Sun Xi's home. Sun Xi's litle home was cozy, hidden away in in a botanical like garden were trees blocked out any trespassers. This didn't stop the Dark Guardian. Even though Sun Xi doesn't spend much time in his house he has managed to make it a beutiful place to hide away from the dark.
" If he comes back I will whip out my gun and show him who's boss. I will keep him under my control."
He walked out half way into a near by park. The sun was shinying very bright that day so Sun Xi had high hopes of making it. He put his left hand over his heart and hs right one in front, pointing towards a tree. He squinted his eyes and was trying to focus as hard as he could. The light aroung him grew brighter and started to turn golden. A thin line from the tree to Sun Xi's hand fromed. He was drawing power from the tree which had stored light in it. He started sweating and was having trouble standing. He wobbled to the side for a bit but then with one big yelp was standing up straight and forming all the sun into a iregular ball. The ball started to bounce and change colors. For a secod it caught on fire and Sun Xi droped it.
" I will never do it, i am no good," Sun Xi droped to his knees and held his face in his hands.
" Ha ha ha ha ha, you droped the stupid thing, good job."
the dark guardian tht was tourmenting Sun Xi steped out into the shadow of the tree. Sun Xi automatically jumped up with to streams coming down his cheeks.
" What do you want know, why are you stalking me?"
" It is simple, i have came to see why people love killing. Is it the thrill, or the hate. I know a friend of yours that has been bugging me for a while. I know you have a thing for your leader and it just so happens I have a deal with him."
The dark guardian flung a hand out and from the tree came many spikes of ice. Sun Xi grabed his spear from his back and jabbed it at each spike, making them burn up. he was too late and one shot into his arm.
" Ahhh, ouch!"
"it was only a tiny spike and already your crying, this is no fun."
Sun Xi gave a look of disgust at the guardian and ran carelessly at him. the guardian backed up and leaped into the next shadow. Sun Xi kept up with him and has gaining the lead. Sun Xi slowed down a bit and wiated for the guardian to land on top of him. th guardian fliped his body around and with a black glare in his eyes stucj out his hands and shot out tiny ice pellets. they directly hit Sun Xi's face and he shuddered at the bitter cold sting he felt on his face. when the two met in air Sun Xi could feel hi light draining. he shoved his spear up and jabed the guardian in the stomch. in the quickest speed imaginable Sun Xi raised his hands, droped his spear, squinted hard, and summoned a tiny gun from which he shot 1 shot at the guardian. the dark gaurdian bashed Sun XI's head with his and he fell to the ground holding is chest and showed a face of astonishment. Sun Xi fell to the ground and passed out.
[ an hour later]
" Wha-what happened here."
" Hey kid," the dark guardian looked him in the eyes," great shot, i really felt it. i guess we are going to be watch mates."
he smiled at Sun Xi. You cold see the pride on his face that Sun Xi accomplished his goal. Sudenluy Sun Xi was blushing and got a tingly feeling,
[thoughts] could he be the one.....

notes: Sun Xi stills thinks about that guy and they first time he ever made the del sol gun. He wishes he could see the dark guardian again, so he can really have the inspiration to master the del sol gun.
ooc:i may need someone to play the mysterious dark guardian but if it is not possible then that is ok.

Name: Kira

Position: Guardian of Light

Apperance: below

Personality: He mostly hangs around quietly. He is a loner, he doesn't want help or need it. If someone gets to know him though you can tell he's not a bad person. Around his friends he acts friendly and happy, but is mostly quiet except in battle when he's very serious.

Weapons: A large katana which he calls Angelic [URL=http://www.fudoshin.co.uk/catalog/images/1016-GT%20musashi%20katana.jpg]heres pic[/URL]

Powers:

Light: Light Blade: A blade of light appears and he is able to use it.

Fire: Almost full fire manipulation.

Character Snippet: Kira stared into the eyes of his opponent. They looked fierce as if death was coming. The two men charged straight at each other. When their blades met sparks scattered around the stone floor. A few more clashes led Kira to a fatal move and he was stabbed in the side.

Luckly missing his vitals he scrambled on his feet. The blood covered his hand and it felt cool on his skin. As the fight drew on they were even. Even in skill, heart and mind. The final moment was coming when one of them would die.

"This is it, Brother" Kira said.

"I guess you're right" Dane replied.

Kira picked a stance that their father tought them. Dane moved into a stance that he had made. They moved closer the blades collided. Each one their heart racing, set on winning. They both knew only one of them would leave alive. As their blades coolided one laster time and Kira flipped over Dane stabbing him through the back. As he went down Kira could feel tears going down his face. He walked over to the body and checked the pulse, nothing.

"Go..od bye.. Ki. Kira" were Dane's final words as Kira watched him rool over and die.

Blood soaked the ground from the blows they had exchanged on each other. Now it was over and Kira couldn't belive he had slain his own brother.

[size=1][color=#B2566B][B]Name-[/B] Wyatt
[B]Age-[/B] His age is indefinite, but he appears to be in his early twenties
[B]Gender-[/B] Male
[B]Race-[/B] Former Guardian of Light
[B]Position-[/B]

[B]Appearance-[/B] [URL=http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/8013/getbackers0wl.jpg]Wyatt & Mirichai[/URL]-
With blonde-red hair the color of the fiery sun and dazzling blue eyes the color of the sky, Wyatt stands at the even height of 6?. His gorgeous body is marked with chiseled features and defined muscles, giving him the appearance of an actor or a well-groomed man. A tattoo of the sun is marked on his left hand, a symbol of the source from which his origin derives from, as well as a sun shaped necklace hanging from his neck, one which he never removes.

[B]Personality-[/B] Like there are two sides to every story, there are two sides to Wyatt: In battle and out of battle. As a leader of the Traitors, Wyatt has a tendency to become feared and ruthless, almost menacingly unstoppable in battle. His power is feared by all and respected by many, while acknowledged by Mirichai, who is his near equal, holding out on its own even before joining forces with the descendant of Malachai. Naturally, this Traitor is quick on his feet and can slither out of any situation but never will he step away from a challenge nor will he refuse to submit to anyone. Wyatt has a fiery temperament that flares the scene around him, scorching everything with his tongue and sword, carrying with him a ruthless and merciless nature, thus dubbed as ?The Merciless Flame.?

Though known as ?The Merciless Flame,? Wyatt is generally laid-back and easy going with very little worries, always with an R&R aspect of nearly everything. His other side is warmhearted and fair, compassionate to a degree and understandable. He rarely explodes and takes in everything, never taking anything seriously but making it playful. He constantly wears a maniacally cheery smile on his face which makes him indiscernible to others, having them question themselves about where to see him as a trustworthy ally or a backstabbing bastard. Only very few have been known to understand the underlying reason for Wyatt?s frozen smile, one of them being Mirichai. Wyatt is a level-headed man with a cool demeanor in times of trouble with a down-to-earth personality, but can turn within a second should the opportunity arise.

[B]Weapons-[/B] Unlike Mirichai, his Dark companion, Wyatt prefers to wield a lighter weapon, preferably a rapier for its balance of eloquent grace and smooth power. It is a dance created for Wyatt and his opponent when battling with [B][URL=http://www.darksword-armory.com/images/1300_blade.jpg]Lucifer[/URL][/B], the name which it has taken for the elements from which it was created is Light but has fallen into Darkness, soaking its power just as Wyatt had. One would not wonder why Wyatt had chosen a rapier but understand that it separates the ferocity of Mirichai?s sword from the elegance of Lucifer, as well as that the Guardians of Light have strengths in speed and agility, while the Guardians of Darkness hold strengths in power and stamina.

[B]Powers-[/B] Traitors carry all of the good attributes of both Light and Dark Guardians and abolish all of the flaws that the Guardians hold. Thus, as a leader of the Traitors, Wyatt is extremely dexterous in the magical and martial arts, knowing all magic and understanding all types of combat. But foremost, Wyatt is one of, if not, the best manipulator of fire and light being first a Guardian of Light. His ability to control it even in its most primitive stages and transform it to whatever he wills is extraordinary for it can consume his being. is speed, grace, and balance are all also exceptionally extraordinary adding his flawless courtship when using Lucifer.

Moreover, not only is Wyatt an amazing magical artist, he is also a powerful fighter who combines many techniques to create one and even intertwines his manipulations to add confusion. Above all, Wyatt is ?the Mericless Flame? and nothing more.

[B]Character Snippet-[/B] Voices trailed in the echo as it came closer to the throne room that was occupied by two small children belonging to the Guardians of the Light. One was a female with long, flowing blonde hair the color of the sun wearing a white dress with frills and decorative ornaments, while the other was a male with golden red hair the color of fire wearing white attire, and the two were playing the roles of the ancient war taught to them by their elders and teachers.

[B]?Die, Guardian of Light, and taste the black darkness of my power!?

?Go back to the abyss from whence you came, evil spawn!?[/B]

Innocent fun was all they brought upon, the female playing the role of the Guardian of Light while the male played the role of the first traitor of Darkness, Malachai. The two children laughed and giggled as they ran around the room fighting with make-believe swords and throwing harmless manipulated elements of light. After their fill of fun, they?d fall to the ground with panting breaths and beating hearts, looking to each other and laughing happily and with innocence flushing all about them.

[CENTER]* * * * *[/CENTER]

[B]?Sound the trumpets! A Guardian of Darkness has breached the Gates!?[/B]

Blaring horns and alarms rang throughout the area. Children were crying, adults were carrying them away, and warriors were running to the frontlines, so to speak. Peace had never taken another step in the lives of the Guardians of both Light and Dark for so long ever since the betrayal of Malachai, a Guardian of Darkness. Every day was a battlefield of blood and anger, sweeping across the lands, taking lives with it at the end of the day. It was a never ending story that everyone dreaded, wondering when the day would come when peace would be restored.

Leaping across gardens and pavement was a blur of golden red. This blur of golden red belonged to the same boy who played the role of Malachai with his friend in their younger years; this blur of golden red was the same that ran to answer the cry of his friend. This boy was now clad in armor of silver and gold, worn over a typical Light Warrior?s attire, carrying a gold broadsword created from the flames of the sun in his hand as he raced towards the cry.

Shouts filled the skies, blood covered the sea, and the ebbing of the Moon challenged the surging of the Sun. As this continued on, the boy, who was now a man, flew to protect a cherished friend, someone who held his hand and protected him when the elders scolded and teachers punished and bullies pushed. He flew to guard the voice that comforted him, the arms that held him, and the eyes that looked past his flaws. He flew to provide sanctuary to the girl who was known as the Princess who became a woman who held his heart.

[CENTER]* * * * *[/CENTER]

But... the years before his treacherous betrayal would only be a memory of what was and not what is or will be. For now, the War between Light and Dark had subsided and remained a silent war, both watching the other in their time, waiting for a move to be made like a Rook chasing after the King in a game of chess. For now, there would be two Traitors from both sides carrying regrets that they would never wish upon anyone. For now, they would search in the rain, underneath the noisy streets, inside a sewer for the weapon that would stop all battles.

For now, Wyatt would have to put aside his regretful betrayal, put aside the Princess of Light and his love for her, and concentrate on the task at hand. For now, there would be nothing but the Traitors behind him and Mirichai by his side to help him.

[B]Notes/Other-[/B] Before leaving the Guardians of Light, Wyatt was the right hand man of Queen June, who is now replaced by Seraph, and has shared an intimately close relationship with her, or so it?s been said. No one truly knows what the significance of the two?s relationship, though one knows they know each other well.[/size][/color]

[COLOR=DarkGreen][SIZE=1][B]Name:[/B] Abigor

[B]Age:[/B] Appears in late twenties to early thirties.

[B]Position:[/B] Traitor

[B]Appearance:[/B] [url=http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b18/Sagethefiend/gow_wp1_1024.jpg] Abigor. [/url] He wears a long sleeve black shirt that hugs his body with black jeans that are worn, a bit baggy and have a few tears in them. But he could careless, he also wears a long, black trench coat. Despite the weather he will wear that coat. And he wears steeled toed boots that have metal on each heel. The red tattoo on his face goes all the way around his arm, snaking its way around the left half of his torso.

[B]Personality:[/B] Abigor is very animalistic, feeling no remorse for any one he kills or hurts. His soul is twisted and blackened to unimaginable lengths, and he much enjoys it that way. He shows his sadistic side without consideration for consequences for who or whom he may be torturing or savagely murdering.

Despite his cruel nature he is very intelligent, it doesn?t reflect in his face or in his normal personality. But it dwells beneath the surface. He uses it during and away from battle, calculating and manipulating each move to what he wants, to the way he sees it should end.

But, his intelligence sometimes turns to something dangerous, it is more insanity then clear though. Which has branded him more as a psychotic killer then a calculating master mind, but he minds very little since his psychosis has control of him a majority of them time. He usually ends up with his hands stained in blood and he holds a large appetite for death and gore that always seems impossible to fill.

[B]Weapon:[/B] His blade is named Zerstörer, which means ?Destroyer? in German. It is a piece of a great axe that is wielded by a demon named Abaddon; a few changes were made so the blade would fit into the bronze handle. He uses two Desert Eagles, when he desires to finish something quick and effortless. A black grip on each gun with a red strip on the side of each gun, on the side of one gun says ?Blood,? the other gun says ?Traitor.? Both written in black letters across the red strip.

[B]Powers:[/B] Abigor?s power consists of both sides, the power of light, darkness, fire, and ice. He favors combining light and dark magic with his blade.

[B]Character Snippet:[/B] Abigor strolled through the busy streets, enjoying the twilight hour, the time of day where neither side had power, yet had all their strengths at once. His blade was concealed perfectly, in a position where no one could see it, but easily accessible if he was suddenly to go into his psychotic rages. His Desert Eagles strapped tightly around his waist, the clips loaded with fourteen rounds.

A cruel smile across his face, holding out his arms as the cold wind blew in and made his trench coat billow. People who passed by him just started at his odd pale skin and the massive scar across his right eye.
[B]
?What a wonderful night for blood.?[/B] He said to himself as he lowered his arms and walked into an alley, the sun setting and the darkness engulfing the whole city. Abigor felt the eyes of a few humans, following him with evil intentions. His unforgiving smile growing as the eyes drew closer; the bodies the eyes belonged to materialized from the darkness.

Seven of them as Abigor had counted, all of them dressed in dark clothing and holding blunt objects of some kind. All with a smile of satisfaction as they saw he was outnumbered, Abigor saw this as, play time. A gruff voice spoke amongst the group.
[B]
?Give us your money and we won?t hurt you, much.?[/B] The others laughed with this command, and to their surprise, Abigor laughed with them. His deep throated laughter over powering theirs, echoing through the alley way. It reflected the madness that cleverly hid under his cool exterior; he turned slowly, looking at each one with the sadistic smile and the eyes of a man afraid of nothing.
[B]
?It takes all of you to steal from one man? That must mean I have nothing to fear if you think numbers will save you here.?[/B] He laughed again; his laughter?s tone slowly changing to a sinister and maniacal tune, the seed of fear was starting to plant itself and grow in these individuals. Abigor pulled his blade; it gleamed even in the darkness, the rough edge intimidating them all.
[B]
?Well? Attack me! I want to see if you can take anything from me.?[/B] Abigor waited, his insanity slowly showing its self on his face. He only waited a few moments before he got tired of it and lunged for the nearest one, jamming the blade into the face of one of the men.

The blood squirting out from the sides of the wound, the mans brains leaking out as Abigor withdrew his blade. Small chunks of flesh, blood and brains hung on the blade. The group charged him after they had gotten over the momentary shock of seeing a brutal act.

Abigor reacted quickly, excited now that these fools were ready to fight him. Well, more like die in horrible manors that would seem unimaginable to humans. He used the blunt edge of his blade to smash in the skull of a charging man, blood splattering on his face and the faces of those around him. He attacked again, stabbing the blade into the chest of another, then grabbing both wrists and pulling. It resulted in Abigor tearing the mans arms of at the joint.

He then proceeded to use the mans arms to smash another mans face in; you could clearly hear the screams of pain from the man with the crushed face. Abigor soon shut him up as he picked him up by his throat and grabbed his thigh; he pulled both arms away from each other and the man ripped in half. His organs and blood spilling all over the floor, furthers covering Abigor in more gore.

Abigor looked to see who was left.
[B]
?Only three? I thought you would have been able to kill me by now!? [/B]Abigor?s voice was rough and harsh to the ears. He roared as he charged the last three, grabbing one and smashing his back against the nearest building, his spine made a nauseating snapping sound and he feel limp. He instantly turned and jammed his fingers in the throat of one of the last two, he ripped out the mans vocal cords and threw them away. Abigor?s fingers dripped with mans blood.

The man tried to scream with pain but nothing came from his mouth, his throat continued to bleed. Abigor went to this man, a smile on his face as he reaching for him. Right then the last man who had remained unharmed went right for Abigor, swinging the steel pipe he held in his hand. Abigor grabbed it just a few inches from his face, he yanked it out of the mans hand and quickly stabbed it through the thieves closed mouth.

Shattering teeth and shredding flesh, he the pipe exited through the back of the mans head. A large chunk of brains was in the open hole, the thief fell to his knees then fell to his right. The blood draining from the mans body, Abigor turned back to the thief with the missing throat. He got close to the mans ear and whispered to him.
[B]
?I have something special planned for you.?[/B] With that said he picked up the man and dragged him over to a chain linked fence, Abigor pulled off the barbed-wire that wound its way around the top and started to tie the man to the fence with it. Binding his wrists first, then his ankles. Putting him in the spread eagle position, he then moved back to the body that still had his blade jammed into its torso. He tore it out, a light splash of blood following.

He walked back to the man and held the blade in front of his face, twirling it slowly as he spoke to him in a whisper.
[B]
?This blade, is named Zerstörer, it?s German. It means ?Destroyer?. And it has just done that right here; right in this very alleyway. I want you to remember this carnage, the gore that was inflicted by one man. The damage that was done to your small gang by me.?[/B] Abigor then ripped the mans shirt open and started to carve a symbol into his chest * [url=http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b18/Sagethefiend/Symbol1.jpg] Like this. [/url] * The mans blood flowing as the incisions were made.

The man still trying to scream, but all that could be heard was blood gurgling in a failed attempt. After Abigor finished off, he stepped back to marvel at his work. He placed his blade back in it?s conceal position and drew his Desert Eagle that said Blood, he spoke to the man one last time.
[B]
?I will kill you quick; unlike your friends here.? [/B]He steadily aimed for the mans head, he squeezed the trigger and the bullet exploded out of the barrel. Quickly and effortlessly passing through the mans skull and exiting, the man fell limp and dangled from the fence.

Abigor suddenly heard the shuffle of feet and turned his head to see a women in her mid-twenties staring at him with a horrifying expression. He reached into his coat and drew his other gun, Traitor, and pointed it at the women.

She instantly turned and started to run, Abigor fired off three rounds. Each one hit her dead on with a thud; she fell and skidded across the ground. He walked over to her, taking his time in reaching her. He could see she was still alive and trying to crawl away.

He stepped on he back with his boot and forced her back to the ground, he could see her face was scratched up from the fall and bleeding. She was crying lightly, knowing what her fate was to be.

Abigor aimed Traitor at the back of her head; he pulled it once and killed her instantly. He tucked Traitor and Blood away, leaving the alley as if nothing had happened. The insanity that had been obvious in his face was now replaced with his cool and calm form. He walked the streets without care, the blood of the eight people still stained his clothes and face.

[B]Notes/Other:[/B] Abigor has very few people he trust, the one he trust the most is a fellow traitor named Aldian. They get along most of the time; Aldian sometimes is the only thing that keeps Abigor from going completely mad and killing everyone.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=1]OOC: Hope this is good Blayze[/SIZE][/COLOR]

This sounds really good. So I'll try my hand.

Name: Cephus Starkeeper.

Age: Looks about 29. However, he's about a few centuries old. But who's counting.

Position: Guardian of Darkness

Appearance: He is 5'9". Tall, slim but well bulit. Has grey blue eyes. His hair is shoulder lenght and dirty blonde. Usualy wears it tied in a pony tail with a dark blue ribbon. He's handsome with a mysterious aura about him that one can't quit place their finger on.His clothes are 18th century style siuts. A tie if the occasion is more formal. But he'll usual be wearing a casual dress pant with a opened collar dress shirt. Classy but not over done. A navy blue blazzer to finish it off.

Personality: Warm heart surrounded by a cold barrier.Comes off as being a little cold. And well, he is. Keeps others at a distance. However, has a genlter side and once he gets to know and care about another will show it...well in his own strange way. He'll protect those he feels he should. Intimidating and sometimes emotiless. It's hard to tell what he is really thinking. He is cunning and deceptive as well. But he's been known to slip up.

Weapons: Sword of darkness, the dark flame yields within. Handed down thorough centuries. And a small dagger and hand gun.

Powers: Well darkness and ice manupulation. Tackling more than one at a time.

Caharacter Snippet: Another night had passed. It was Cephus' turn to keep watch during the day. His eyes darted around as he made his way around town. He knew who the Light Guardians were. He could sense it as well as feel it. The daylight didn't bother him as much as it was did. He use to hide like a vampire during the days. It was rare indeed to see a Starkeeper out. His family name. A long history of dark guardians. After the wars he realized day and light had their patrs in the world....if they must.

Character Snippet: The days were long. Well not as long as they use to be. Infact, Cephus was rather begining to like a little sun and light......as they must be apart of the world.

" Goodday, Sir. Beautiful morinig." A man passing by said.

[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]Quite[/COLOR]. Cephus smiled.

However, being on day watch babysitting the Light Gaurdians wasn't his cup of tea.
[I]Rather annoying[/I]

He stepped out of the light into the sahde of a building. He could feel a hand coming for him.

[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]I could hear you a mile away. Breathing like a bloody freaight train[/COLOR] A smile appeared across his face.

The frightened boy of about 14 or 15, at least appeared to be. Just stood there unblinking. He was sure he was being as quiet as a mouse.

[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]I don't have time for juvinile......[/COLOR] Cephus looked up to see an acountance approaching.

" Just teaching the boy what I once taught you." Terance said motioning the boy away.

[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]You tauht me nothing. It was I who taught you. Don't know where this traitor buiness came from. I certainly never..[/COLOR]

" Nonesense. Of course not. I just know that both sides need to be equal. None the less I have no use for these silly games. We need to come to a proper agreement Cephus. I'm still a Guardian of Darkness. I'm no traitor. You're a fool. You're just upset I have no use for you anymore."

[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]Poppy talk. Tanner, you forget too easily that it was I who betrayed you. [/COLOR]

Tanner scowled at Starkeeper. He knew this was true. He only ever wanted to be like Cephus. Yet they both harboured a drak serect.....rather a bright one. The love of both their lives Krystal,who happened to be a Light Gaurdian. Only Tanner, was a fake and led her to her death. This was years and years ago.

" You miss her. I can see it. It was ages ago. Forget it. Cephus she was the enemy."

[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]As I said you forget too easily, back then none of us were enemies![/COLOR]

" Well, there's still enemies amongst even our own kind Cephus. You'd better get back on watch. Those Light Gaurdains seem to be up to no good. Until next time my dear Starkeeper." He blew him a kiss.

[I]***. [/I]

It never ended. He pulled out his sword and went to stop the fight that was about to break out. The Dark Glow from the sword caught the Light Gaurdians by surprise as the luged at another Dark Guardian.

[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]We've been through this. TSK. We all have our parts to play. We're watching you.[/COLOR]

They fell to the ground gasping for breath. The two Dark Guradians made their way to a shady area.

[I]Another hell of day. [/I]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Name: Kate O'Neill

[B]Age:[/B] 34

[B]Gender:[/B] Female

[B]Race: [/B]Human

[B]Position: [/B](Scientist/Weapons expert, on the side of the Guardians of Darkness)

[B]Appearance: [/B]
[URL=http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e70/Illusion87/girls26.jpg]Kate[/URL] is 5"8' tall with a light body frame. Her eyes are a deep, dark brown. She is a scientist at heart but that doesn't mean white lab coats. Kate wears tomboyish clothes while in the lab and miliatry camo's when testing out weapons. She can usualy be found wearing a small tank top with shorts.

[B]Personality:[/B] She likes to joke around alot. Kate is extremly easy going, noting appears to worry her on the out side but in side worrying is all she does. She has an extreme pride in siding with the Guardians of Darkness. Her family has been tied to them for 5 generations. She fells as if she fails them she will be failing her whole family. At times Kate can be fell left out as she doesn't see much beyond her lab, She can allways be found developing new weapons for the war.

[B]Weapons:[/B] Carries one modified assult rifle, Moded by her of course and a hand gun of the same style. She also takes with her a Sword. The sword has a black hilt with a blade that shows the slightest tinge of blue. Ancient inscriptions are carved into the hilt. (She doesn't use these in combat much, they are mostly there for peace of mind as the guradians do most of the battling)

[B]Powers:[/B] None

[B]Character Snippet: [/B]

"what did i tell you about stuffing around!" Her grandfather yelled in her face, Kate cowered and backed away to a corner.
Her Grandfathers lab was now mostly in a shambles, it looked like a bomb hit it, and rightly so.

"What did you do?!" He looked at her over the top of his glasses. She may have been 30 but he could still stop her cold with that stare.
"I, ahh umm mixed your experiment with the magnaniese powder..." He walked over the the desk and examined the bubling black liquid. He took a drop with a pipette and dropped it on a leaf of a plant that survived the explosion.
At the instant that the drop hit the leaf it froze completly solid, Felix stood in complete disbeleif. His Grand daughter had just managed to create what he had been attempting his whole life. He turned to smile at her and she smiled back.
[CENTER]= = = = =[/CENTER]
Kate looked through the crosshairs of the scope mounted on her sniper rifle. Her grandfather lay down next to her looking through a modified sight. He told her of the windage and she adjusted accordingly. A guardian of light was right in her view, their head at the center of her crosshairs.
"wait" Her grandfather spoke softy as the light guardian moved to a different spot on the rooftop. It looked as though they were waiting for someone.
"Fire...Fire...Fire" On the thrid fire Kates hand moved towards the trigger and she pulled it.

The bullet streaked through the air glistening under the moon light for a split seccond. The guardians head snaped backwards but halted, it wasnt the bullet that killed the guardian, it was the mix of chemicals that enterd their blood stream and froze them solid.

"You know that the Lights are developing a weapon the same to counteract ours." Felix nodded and steped down from the roof of the building, as he did so a vast expanse of wearhouse was lit.
"you better go and show your baby to Jul then" He smiled and exited through a large door on the far side of the hanger.

It was the last she ever saw of her Grandfather.

[B]Notes/Other:[/B]Kate was enlisted in the Marines for quite a number of years before she left to major in a number of different sciences, Chemistry being one of her faves[/COLOR]
===
Hope this is ok, let me know if anything needs fixing

[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Interesting.... No I am not going to finish the rest of that up but this is pretty impressive Blayze, I don't know which side I should post for so I am going to do the one I want If I need to change it later then just tell me.

EDIT: There I finished the snippet. I will do some of the extra notes later depending on how the rest of the characters turn out.

[B]Name[/B]: Umbradeus ( pronounced Um-bra-day-us)

[B]Age[/B]: looks around in his mid twenties

[B]Gender[/B]: ..male

[B]Race[/B]: Guardian

[B]Position[/B]: Guardian of Darkness

[B]Appearance[/B]: [URL=http://img451.imageshack.us/img451/165/solutude1xo.jpg]here[/URL] is how Umbradeus looks just subtract the little bone wings on his back.

[B]Personality[/B]: Even though Umbradeus tries not to act like one of those " I am so cool. I don't talk a lot" people he really does tend not to be one to talk a lot. Its not like he is quiet almost 100% of the time though. He will talk on occasion. Just not 100% of the time when there is someone around him. Instead of always trying to burst into a fight. He tries to plan it out so that he would be able to use the least amount of energy to finish off a situation.

[B]Weapons[/B]: Since he is a guardian of Darkness. Umbradeus Carries a simple long sword. This sword however is not your ordinary, cut everything to pieces sword oh no. His sword can split into sections that are connected by a flexible like material and can be used as a whip as well as a sword named{[URL=http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/1726/dou4ma3ri.jpg] Altondite}[/URL]. for sidearm?s he has a single dagger mostly used for throwing and stabbing [URL=http://img448.imageshack.us/img448/46/linefolder22pt.jpg]{clicky}[/URL], and finally he has a fold out throwing star for all of his projectile needs [URL=http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/2164/hktcyc6bq.jpg]{clicky}[/URL]

[B]Powers[/B]: Much like a Guardian of Darkness. a large portion of his fighting style requires his manipulation of ice. He doesn't rely on his strength as much as many of the other Guardians of darkness do. He mostly uses Ice in his offence, defense, and at times for health to stop the flow of blood if he is to get cut to many times. He has the power to control the darkness as well, but tends not to use it for his attacking purposes. Due to the guardian's of Darkness's inability to be very agile or fast. He can use shadow's for a kind of teleportation to try and make up for this lack of speed. Although it isnt really as effective as the agility of the Guardian of Ligh's movement. It does slightly increason Umbradeus's mobility as a Guardian of Darkness

[B]Character Snippet[/B]:There was a secret meeting down in one of the alleyways of the town. There were two cloaked figures that looked like they were bathing in the shadows of the darkness around them. One of them finally decided to move ant talk to the other after a while. It seemed urgent.

[B]"I have reasons to believe that... There are some rouge Guardians of Darkness roaming about, slowly trying to overthrow me as their leader." [/B] Julosophia said with a voice that sounded like it had no emotion in it[B]."I am guessing that they are planning on moving tonight. I want you to make sure that their attempt on my life will go unseen? Do I make myself clear?"[/B]

[B]"Yes my Mistress Julosophia. It shall be taken care of"[/B] Umbradeus took a few steps back towards the wall and slowly started to blend into the shadows before disappearing from view completely. It didn't take him that long to find the targets that were indeed plotting against Julosophia. There all were gathering the square of a plaza, like chickens ripe for the picking.

[B]"simple and easy... How boring"[/B] Umbradeus said while slowly unsheathing his sword from the its large leather sheath on his back. Luckily the soon to be exterminated Guardians were placed just under where there was a rather large statue. If used properly he could kill them all in one fell swoop. Carefully taking his sword up to his side he swung it harshly, the sections of it separating letting its whip like features easily slice through the base of the statue and crush all those underneath it.

Umbradeus revealed himself from his hiding place and quickly jumped down once the dust had settled and the rubble was seen. Carefully he overturned each body to confirm a kill. [B]"That really wasn?t a challenge. Why did ulosophia need me for such a task. how pointless."[/B] Almost just after he said this a single gunshot came. Apparently one had survived his attack and all was left was his intent on killing Umbradeus. He was barley able to doge the shot however and was only able to let it rip across his left arm only giving him some slight damage.

[B]Why are you just sitting there letting your wound bleed? You should join us, I mean we do after all have a female as a leader. Why do you want to let the Guardians of darkness be pulled down even further by something like that?[/B] Umbadeus merely stood up gave a slight smile. [B]" I don't really care... about though from those about to die.."[/B] Using his good hand, Umbradeus twirled his sword in his right hand and quickly plunged it straight into the earth.

Everything was quiet for a moment. Nothing happened, all there was, was the darkness and the light of the moon. [B]"You bastard your going to regret doing nothing!"[/B] The enraged man shouted as he began to dash of for Umbradeus. Soon after a couple of steps, Umbradeus' sword pierced through the mans chest sending him falling to the ground. How did this happen though? Umbradeus? hadn't moved from his crouched position. And yet the man still was pierced by his sword.

[B]"before you ask any more I shall tell you why."[/B] Umbradeus pulled his sword out of the ground and it showed that he was impaled with the same sword, however he had actually sent the sword under the ground in an extended form and let it pierce his opponent from a distance without him even knowing anything. "That was slightly a more interesting fight..yet it was not up for my appetite." He said collecting his sword back into a sword like form and sheathing it back into the leather sheath on his back. [B]"My task here, is complete."[/B]

[B]Extra notes:[/B] (will edit)
[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Name: Perish

Position: Guardian of Darkness

Appearance: [URL=http://img47.imageshack.us/my.php?image=darkcatgirl9uh.gif][IMG]http://img47.imageshack.us/img47/9619/darkcatgirl9uh.th.gif[/IMG][/URL]

Personality: Perish is morbid and extroverted with a keen sense of irony. Her humor is sharp and many find her difficult to cope with, considering she will lash out at friend or foe. Perish is an instantly passionate person - and this passion gives her an intoxicating power over others. At her worst, she's a narcissist. Full of herself and even proud of her faults. Stubborn and opinionated, she knows what she thinks is right. End of discussion. A bit of a misanthrope, she often sees others as weak, ignorant, and inferior. Perish loves her sarcasm, though it often hurts the ones she cares about. She has the tendency to be playful in her actions, accidentally causing a wide area of destruction in her fun. Despite her dark image Perish falls in love easily, making high tragedy of her crushes. She is a hopeless romantic, often falling for humans.

Weapons: Two dirks and two black desert eagles

Powers: Perish has the ability to shape change at will, changing only parts of her body, or making the entire transformation. Her favorite shapes are cats and a raven. Perish also has limited shadow manipulation, thought not as strong as others, she is more creative. (ooc: That comes from three years of playing a lasombra in VtM)

Character Snippet: Perish kneeled, dipping a finger into the spot of blood cooling in the dust. She sniffed it, a thoughtful look in her eyes. It was a human, an overweight, smelly, disgusting human, but human none the less. One large cat-like ear swiveled at the sound of footsteps.

"I thought you got tired of scaring the piss out of insulting humans." The tall being shook his shaggy mane. "Really, Peri, it's not really worth it."

Perish flapped a hand at him. "I made a special exception to this one, Caeru, and what have I told you about calling me that?"

Caeru laughed "So, the great and mighty Perish is above nicknames now?" He kneeled to better see what Perish examined. His eyes widened in shock at the sight of the blood. "You didn't.. Did you? Peri, that's against the rules!"

Perish turned around and punched him lightly. "Of course not. His drunkenness turned him about and ran him straight into a dumpster. I should throttle you for thinking I shot him." She turned back to the ground and shrank, her face darkening as fine feline hair covered it. Her ears and tail, which she wore in her normal form shrank to accommodate her small housecat form. [I]"Right now, I'm just going to see if he's alright. You may follow if you like, but don't step on me."[/I] With that, housecat Perish trotted down the dark ally to make sure smelly man was still breathing.

Suddenly, two gunshots rang into the night. Not unusual in this part of town, but they were close.

[I]"Uh oh... Caeru, did you hear that? Crap. I'm gonna get blamed again, aren?t I? Someone always does, even when it's obvious I didn't shoot them, the bullet holes are way too small!"[/I] She raced down the ally, Caeru trotting behind. The fat man lay on the pavement face first, the blood pooling under his bulk. [I]Yep.. Dead. Look likes he got mugged."[/I]

Caeru nudged the corpse with a toe. "Yeah, probably. As to the blame, since when do you care what those light heads think anyway? It never bothered you before. Anyway, we had better be getting back soon. Malchiel wants to speak with you."

Perish sighed and returned to normal. "Very well... Let's get it over with already."

(I didn't really know what to write, but I figured that you wanted something to judge our writing with... So if it's lacking let me know and I'll try harder.)

Notes/Other:

[SIZE=1][B]Name[/B]:Aldian
[B]Age:[/B] Appears to be in his early twenties
[B]Position:[/B] Traitor
[B]Appearance:[/B] [URL=http://hyung-taekim.org/displayimage.php?album=24&pos=37][Aldian][/URL]
Aldian is taller than some of his allies, standing at 6?2??. His physical stature is lean, as is characteristic of The Light Guardians, but is also well toned in a muscular fashion. He is stronger than the average Guardian of Light, but is still not as strong as the G.o.Ds. His eyes are a translucent blue, and his hair is black with blue-gray streaks.

Aldian?s attire consists of: A pair of square-rimmed glasses, a jacket black jacket with white lining that goes down to his ankles, two shoulder armor/braces strapped to his black jacket, a silver jacket underneath that [both jackets are open, exposing his chest], a pair of black gloves with metal plates over the knuckles, and black pants leading in black boots with silver lining.

[B]Personality:[/B] Aldian is a scholar by all rights. He views everything in a mannerism from which he can delve information. He?s a traitor for the sole reason that he is interested in seeing the force brought about after the Light -his former association- and the Darkness fall. He spends many nights studying the strengths and weaknesses of both Guardian types, and has implemented into his fighting style a means of defeating either.

His subordinates often look down upon his inquisitive nature, and sometimes regard him as foolish. All save Wyatt and Mirichai. They see his knowledge as he does; an invaluable asset and ultimately an advantage over their enemy, regardless of whom it may be. His extensive research is all documented in his quarters, though he is constantly reworking them or adding information in, making the practically illegible to anyone other than himself.

Despite the aura he portrays of one who merely sits on the sidelines and records battles, he is a spectacular warrior. He?s practiced with his abilities so often that his skills are at the height of their power, and are quite lethal when coupled with his amazing speed. He can rapidly launch fireballs at the enemy whilst using flashes of light to daze the enemy so his attacks are more likely to connect.

[B]Weapons:[/B] [URL=http://hyung-taekim.org/displayimage.php?album=14&pos=33][Sanction/ Requiem][/URL] Dual blades forged by a Guardian of Darkness, but has Aldian?s light energy infused into them. At his sides he holds two matching handguns, one black with silver lining, the other silver with black lining.

[B]Powers:[/B] Aldian can manipulate with great proficiency the energies of fire and light. He combines them to create a sun like ball that can keep his from getting weaker in the night time.

[B]Character Snippet:[/B] [B]?Abigor! Enough!?[/B]

Aldian grabbed Abigor?s arm just as he was about to kill his opponent. One of the Guardian?s of Darkness. It was broad daylight, so he was barely able to hold his own, and Abigor obviously had the upper hand. Aldian walked forward and examined the bloodied warrior. He grabbed his blade, Sanction, and stabbed the warrior. He screamed as a portion of his darkness was drained into the sword. Aldian grinned.

[B]?Abigor?Kill him. But if you make him suffer, I?ll make you suffer.?[/B] Abigor shrugged and raised his foot up, smashing the guy?s skull in one quick motion. Aldian laughed and sighed at the same time, and spun around, which cause his laughter to increase tenfold. The G.o.D. hadn?t been alone. He had allies, 6 of them by the looks of it. But due to their lack of strength, they only counted for about 3.

[B]?You killed our brethren, Light guardian! Now die!?[/B] Their seemingly self-appointed leader sprung forward. Abigor made to attack but Aldian stooped him. The G.o.D. struck down with his blade, but met concrete. Aldian watched him from a street lamp.

[B]?That was pathetic.?[/B] The G.oD. And two of his allies ran at Aldian, while the other three went after Abigor. The first one struck at Aldian, and he watched as the bottom of the blade soared over his face. He then dodged a blow to his left side and jumped over a blow to his legs. He wasn?t going to fight quite yet, he would defend himself, but not major damage. Now he was merely analyzing the situation.

He deflected a blow from an axe, and cut the guys wrist, then jumped backwards. He looked over his enemies. They were all of a giant physical stature, and would easily go down if he attacked their Achilles heel. He smiled and disappeared. His opponents gawked around trying to look for him, but a cold chill went up their spine when his voice cam from up above.

[B]?Strength can be a key factor in any fight?But strength can easily brought to it?s knees by the blade of a sharp mind.?[/B] They looked up, but he wasn?t there. Suddenly the leader staggered and fell flat on his face, screaming and cringing in agony. He ankles were bleeding, his Achilles heel had ben ripped open on both legs. Aldian?s voice flittered through the air again.

[B]?And all will feel the effects of one?s defeat.?[/B] A blade pierced through the heart of another of them, and his head tilted back and blood dripped from his eyes and mouth. Aldian removed his blade and cleaned it on the behemoths shirt. The last one was left, paralyzed with fear. Aldian smiled and ran at him ferociously, striking at every part of his body that wouldn?t kill him. The warrior lay on the ground, defeated, but Aldian wanted to discover what the anatomy of Guardian of the Darkness was. Abigor ran up from behind him, grabbing both of his arms and pulled his body against him. Aldian fought ferociously against him to be left free, but Abigor would not loosen his hold.

Finally Aldian came to his senses and stopped fighting against his ally. Abigor let him go cautiously. Aldian raised up his blade and pierced the G.o.D. between his eyes. He removed his blade and looked to Abigor, smiling faintly.

[B]?Thanks brother? Lets get out of here. I?ve had enough of the festivities for tonight. I need to get back to my studies.?[/B]

[B]Notes/Other:[/B] Abigor is like Aldian?s brother, and they keep each other in check. Aldian had a tattoo on his neck of a [URL=http://altreligion.about.com/library/glossary/symbols/bldefsfitchy.htm][Cross Fitchy][/URL].[/SIZE]

[COLOR=Navy][SIZE=1][B][U]Name:[/U][/B] Phailin (Fay-lin)
[B][U]Age:[/U][/B] Appears early 20's
[B][U]Gender:[/U][/B] Female
[B][U]Race:[/U][/B] Guardian

[B][U]Position:[/U][/B] Guardian of Light

[B][U]Appearance:[/U][/B] [See Attachment]

The tribal markings represent each hundred years that Phailin has existed, which shows that she's been around for quite some time. She defiantly stands about 5'6" and is quite light on her feet due to her small size. Her crimson eyes hide a naturally rebellious, yet tame personality, and her hair, cut much like a boy's helps her to hide her identity if necessary.

This picture shows her in a dress that she hardly wears, only for certain occasions. Otherwise, Phailin will wear a white hooded tank top that falls to her thighs and a pair of black hakama pants.

[B][U]Personality:[/U][/B] Phailin is constantly in competition with herself, she is fiercely independent and always trying to prove her worth. She can be quite a handful to the others, but when it comes to battle, she's not bad to have around. Phailin can actually be quite useful with her speed and insight in the Power of Fire.

Phailin will obey orders given, sometimes rather reluctantly. But she is faithful to her superiors and will do anything to make sure that things follow through. She is very dedicated to her obligations as a Guardian and will not hesitate to do what is necessary.

[B][U]Weapon(s):[/U][/B] Short Blade Zanbatou - "Zabedeo" ~ "Servant of God"
This is a special, lightweight weapon that allows Phailin a lot more control than others. She uses this and only this, with the help of her fire powers, Phailin combines the two to create some fearsome offensive strategies. [See Attachment]

[B][U]Powers:[/U][/B] Phailin specializes in the element of fire and has crafted a few specialty moves.

- Shotgun - With this attack, Phailin is able to shoot a very powerful blast of several scattering flames out of her right hand, and she can do this repeated times as long as she has the sunlight to fuel the energy.

- Solar Flare - This is an attack that allows Phailin to turn her body into a giant fireball. With the energy gathered from the sun, her skin can burst into flame and burn for a few minutes wthout affecting her. This attack requires a great amount of energy, and it is not attempted often.

- Roulette - With this attack, Phailin is able to shoot multiple blasts of fire from her left hand, this is her most common attack.

- Fire Whirl - With her Zanbatou, Phailin swings it around and creates a mass of flame that encircles her and holds off opponents for a short amount of time while she prepares another attack.

[B][U]Character Snippet:[/U][/B]

[B]"C'mon Phailin. You have to move faster if you want to catch me!"[/B] An excited voice that belonged to her mentor yelled to the girl as she swung Zabedeo wildly. A jab and a pick to the ground, Phailin used the staff as balance and attacked her master with a headbutt.

He just barely escaped and she stuck her arm out to catch herself. Picking up the zanbatou, she continued her merciless onslaught. If she was defeated her master, she would have finished her training.

[B]"Close, but not close enough."[/B]

Using one hand to steady the staff, Phailin whipped her hand in circles and pushed the blade forth at random times, stabbing at the man. He moved his neck only slightly to evade each attack.

A yell filled with exhaustion and anxiety, Phailin lowered herself and attempted to sweep the man's legs out from under him. It was to no avail, for he jumped up and managed to pull Zabedeo out of her hands. Throwing the zanbatou to the floor and out of her reach, he allowed her to stand slowly.

[B]"I'll get you. Don't you worry."[/B] She said with a smirk.

[B]"We'll see, Phailin."[/B] He chuckled.

It only took her a moment to realize what advantage she had against her master. Her physique. Her small frame allowed for flexibility and speed. With that in mind, she jumped over his head and upon landing, she whipped around and held her left hand squarely on his back. [B]"I've got you where you want you."[/B]

An elbow appeared in a flash and hit the girl in the stomach. She fell to the ground as her master turned around. [B]"But you didn't finish what you started."[/B]

Instead of attempting another leg sweep as the man predicted, she sprung off of the balls of her feet and pulled off a spinning kick that hit him in right in the jaw. It was his turn to fall to the ground.

As he was stunned for a moment or two, Phailin grabbed her Zanbatou that was within arms reach and drove it into the ground. By doing so, she had pinned him to the ground by his clothing. He couldn't defend himself any longer. [B]"I think I win."[/B]

[B]"I think so, too."[/B] He sighed.[B] "Congratulations, Phailin."[/B]

--------------

It had been a long while since that day, but she played it through her head like it was just yesterday. The way he said 'Congratulations' seemed to stick with her through these hundreds of years.

She respected that man above all others, and she promised herself that she would be as he was. Kind, caring, and powerful. It was like a code of honor to her, and she lived by it word for word ever since that day.

[I][CENTER]She wanted to prove to everyone that she could make him proud.[/CENTER][/I]

Lately, however, Phailin sensed trouble within the balance of Light and Darkness. Now would be the time to push herself to the limits and put her abilities to the test. Phailin knew that whatever had to be done, would be done.

[CENTER][B]"When I come out of this, I will have proven to all of them what I can do."[/B][/CENTER]
---------------

OOC: If anything needs fixing, let me know ASAP Blayze.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[center][size=1]Very good sign-ups. Here is my character, and a list of who is accepted.

[b]Name:[/b] Seraph, second-in-command of the Guardians of Light

[b]Age:[/b] appears to be in his mid-twenties

[b]Gender:[/b] Male

[b]Race:[/b] Guardian of Light

[b]Position:[/b] Guardian of Light

[b]Appearance:[/b] Seraph stands at 6'4", a powerful and commanding figure. His muscle structure is lean but powerful, with tightly coiled muscles which give him extra strength at less size and weight. His skin is pale, and his hair is short and black, both unusual features for Guardians of Light, and his eyes glow with a gold shine that is a feature of only the most powerful Guardians of Light.

He is usually clad in a pair of black trousers with black boots, and a black shirt with a crucifix on the back. Over all this he has a long black trenchcoat, and black gloves adorn his hands. He has chosen this outfit to stand out as the leader of the Guardians of Light, who are mostly seen wearing very light-coloured clothes.

[b]Personality:[/b] Seraph is the antithesis of everything a Guardian of Light is supposed to be. He is aggressive, violent, and is a cold-blooded killer. He is fiercely protective of his own kind, and will wipe out anyone who stands in the way of the progression of the Armies of Light. He is by no means a hero, but he is not a villain either. He is simply there to do his job. He was chosen to be heir to the throne of the Guardians of Light for his fiery nature, and is currently the leader of the Armies of Light.

[b]Weapons:[/b] The Blade of Light, a weapon handed down to Seraph by the Queen of the Guardians of Light, a woman named June, who gave her name to one of the lightest months. The weapon is formed of the very first ray of sunlight that beamed down upon the Earth, captured in a crystal by the first Guardian. The light gives the weapon unnatural strength, and it is almost impossible to shatter it. When it is dark, the weapon gives off sunlight, which allows Seraph to be almost as strong in the Darkness as he is in the Light. [see attachment]

[b]Powers:[/b] Seraph, being one of the most powerful Guardians of Light, wields the power of flame like no other. He can create almost any shape or amount of flame, and control the temperature and brightness of the blaze. He also wields the power of light, and although he is not as strong with this as he is with fire, he is still one of the most formidable users of this power.

Also, unusually for a Guardian of Light, Seraph is strong as well as fast, and he is, without exception, one of the most skilled swordsmen on the planet, be it Guardian, Traitor or Human.

[b]Character Snippet:[/b] The Darkness came. Seraph despised it, but he knew that it had its place. It could cover up what had been done in the day.He smelt the air, a dusty smell rising as the first drops of rain splashed onto the dry concrete. The temperature dropped, bringing with it an icy wind. He smiled, even though his time was over. The Guardians of Darkness would be here soon. There had been a shaky alliance called between the Guardians of Light and Darkness, only until the Traitors had been dealt with. Seraph, unlike many of the Guardians of Light, relished this opportunity to fight alongside beings almost as powerful as he. He wanted to know the Guardians of Darkness, so that when war came once more, he knew how to destroy them.

He had been gathering the Armies of Light, preparing himself for the oncoming war. It was not here yet, but the storm was gathering, slowly but surely. And now that the Traitors had in their possession the Twilight Spear, things could only get worse for the Guardians...

[b]Notes:[/b] Seraph is likely to take the throne of the Guardians of Light soon. They need a leader who is as much a fighter as a negotiator, and Seraph seems to obvious choice to take the throne if the Queen abdicates.

---

Now here's the hard part.

[u][b]Accepted

[/b][/u][b]Guardians of Darkness:

[/b]Julosophia - Ecstasy
Nox - DeathKnight
Cephus Starkeeper - Linkk
Kate O'Neill (human) - Illusion
Umbradeus - Ikillion
Perish - Raquel

[b]Guardians of Light:

[/b]Ileus Solaros - thezerosystem
Kira - Rurouni922
Phailin - Sinistra
Seraph - Blayze

[b]Traitors:

[/b]Wyatt - Revelation (providing sign-up is finished)
Mirichai - Sakura
Hyperion - Endymion
Abigor - Sin
Aldian - Crucifix

And that's probably the largest cast I've ever had in an RP before. I'm sorry to anyone who didn't get in, try a little harder next time.

As for the rest of you, if you haven't already done so, please finish off your sign-ups, and we can be off! The thread is up in Adventure Square now so go and check it out!

I will also be making an Underground thread sometime today.

Thank you very much for your interest.
[/size][/center]