Trust me, the hand isn't supposed to be positioned like that if he's pulling the tetsusaiga out. If he's just doing a macho showing off thing, I s'pose it's alright... Great job.
hmm, some proportions are off, but great job especially on the coloring. I don't think it's possible/natural to pull a sword out with that kinda grip on the scabbard...
Oh, freaky eyes ::shivers:: If your friend drew that, tell her it's good. I like the banner, too, but I thought the quote was, "Big girls don't cry... they get even" ?
Other than the fact that he looks off balance, it's really nice. I see he's supposed to be leaning against a wall, right? Still, it looks... nyah. The bg is really sweet.
hmm, the cut's aren't very clean, but I don't know if you were aiming for that. Because of that one tool on paint, I know you can get clean "cuts", so I'm guessing you were aiming for the white rim around Inuyasha. I really love this banner, too.
hmm... Everything's so... parallel.... Don't mind me, it's awesome, I'm just thinking that maybe you could have Kenshin or shishio jump out and like slash the banner in half..... But I know nothing about animation, so... It's terrific as is, though.