-
Posts
1679 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
11
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Everything posted by Japan
-
[COLOR=DarkRed]Right now I am quite irritated with Windows Movie Maker. Since I am bored and dealing with end of the quarter stress, I decided to make an AMV with some of my favorite anime. Though, Windows Movie Maker is being a pain in the butt and is freezing on me. Other than that, I am procastinating with my math and paper and just working on an AMV, wishing it was summer already.[/COLOR]
-
Strange work experiences... care to share?
Japan replied to ChibiHorsewoman's topic in General Discussion
[COLOR=Darkred]Other than dealing with overly obese people at work, I also have to deal with really retarded customers at McDonalds. Like this one lady who came in when the Alexandria and Ninja turtle toys were being sold. She bought thirty each of two different toys. In fact, this very same day, people came in and bought these toys in 5, 10, 15 bundle of quantities, all of them middle-aged or older. Other than that, my friend who works overnight, handed out bibs to another co-worker's sister. People with the head sets make fun of certain customers. We play the shrek toys over the head sets. Those who ask for breakfast at 2 AM, we randomly decide to wrap their cheeseburger in a mcgriddle wrap. We throw things at eachother and we are a very sarcastic bunch. Gotta love McDonalds.[/COLOR] -
[COLOR=DarkRed]My theme song right now would have to be High an Mighty - Ichin No Hana and Orange Range - Asterisk. Ichin No Hana which is the third opening for Bleach, is called A Single Flower. It is very similar to my personality. Saying such things like smile do not be sad, I'll take your pain away and I will be there for you. The other theme song of mine, Asterisk talks about shining. I want to help shine my friends' days by putting them in good moods and helping them through the tough times.[/COLOR]
-
[COLOR=DarkRed][B]Dir En Grey - "Cage"[/B] [B]Dir En Grey - "Kadou"[/B] [B]Dir En Grey - "Ain't Afraid To Die"[/B] [B]R.E.M - "Losing My Religion"[/B] [B]Tenchi Muyo - "Ayeka's Theme"[/B] These song automatically calm me down from an angered stated. They make me sad and happy at the same time. There are several more but these are ones that I listen to most often.[/COLOR]
-
[COLOR=DarkRed]Here are my two favorites. The first is The Ultimate Showdown by Lemon Demon and the second is by Tai Mai Shu called Freestyle.[/COLOR] [QUOTE]Old Godzilla was hopping around Tokyo City like a big playground when suddenly Batman burst from the shade and hit Godzilla with a Batgrenade Godzilla got pissed and began to attack but didn't expect to be blocked by Shaq who proceeded to open up a can of Shaq Fu when Aaron Carter came out of the blue and he started beating up Shaquille O'Neal then they both got flattened by the Batmobile but before it could make it back to the Batcave Abraham Lincoln popped out of his grave and took an AK47 out from under his hat and blew Batman away with a rat-a-tat-tat but he ran out of bullets and he ran away because Optimus Prime came to save the day this is the Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny good guys, bad guys, and explosions as far as the eye can see and only one will survive, I wonder who it will be this is the Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny Godzilla took a bite out of Optimus Prime like Scruff McGruff took a bite out of crime and then Shaq came back covered in a tire track but Jackie Chan jumped out and landed on his back and Batman was injured, and trying to get steady when Abraham Lincoln came back with a machete but suddenly something caught his leg and he tripped Indiana Jones took him out with his whip then he saw Godzilla sneaking up from behind and he reached for his gun which he just couldn't find 'cause Batman stole it and he shot and he missed and Jackie Chan deflected it with his fist then he jumped in the air and did a summersault while Abraham Lincoln tried to pole vault onto Optimus Prime, but they collided in the air then they both got hit by a Care Bear Stare this is the Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny good guys, bad guys, and explosions as far as the eye can see and only one will survive, I wonder who it will be this is the Ultimate Showdown... angels sang out in immaculate chorus down from the heavens descended Chuck Norris who deliver a kick which could shatter bones into the crotch of Indiana Jones who fell over on the ground, writhing in pain as Batman changed back into Bruce Wayne but Chuck saw through his clever disguise and he crushed Batman's head inbetween his thighs then Gandalf the Grey and Gandalf the White and "Monty Python and the Holy Grail"'s Black Knight and Benito Mussolini and The Blue Meanie and Cowboy Curtis and Jambi the Genie Robocop, the Terminator, Captain Kirk, and Darth Vader Lo Pan, Superman, every single Power Ranger Bill S. Preston and Theodore Logan, Spock, The Rock, Doc Ock, and Hulk Hogan all came out of no where lightning fast and they kicked Chuck Norris in his cowboy *** it was the bloodiest battle the world ever saw with civilians looking on in total awe and the battle raged on for a century many lives were claimed, but eventually the champion stood, the rest saw their better: Mr. Rogers in a bloodstained sweater this is the Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny good guys, bad guys, and explosions as far as the eye can see and only one will survive, I wonder who it will be this is the Ultimate Showdown... this is the Ultimate Showdown... this is the Ultimate Showdown... of Ultimate Destiny[/QUOTE] [QUOTE]Yat, y, sam Microphone testing 1-2-3 In the place to be whusup everbody? My name is Tai Mai Shu! and I am going to be rapping for u today jus' a lil' freestyle but first and foremost i'd like to thank Roadie style beyond compare for geting my belt back and helping me promotion my skills and in return i will teach them how to make one million dollars And when you hear it you be like wow! I don't believe! So simple! no skilled involved at all I could've thought of that my self and then u be like what? What the hell? I don't believe! Check it out though I was cruisin down the street in my impala they ask me who the girl in the car its jus my baby momma I don't give a **** about the hoe! I sock that ***** in the jaw by surprise and pull the nails out ya toes cus im to slick, gimme the hebbijebbies, break in all the houses, steal all the TVs Kick you daddy in the peepee, ya so u can see see I run the corner n laughing hee hee, hee hee get ur momma in a head lock o a full nelson then i rip yor nipple out like chinese dude named wilson then i rape his momma cus im too sexy ish son take da dull ****! Then I'm back in my impala, sickest *** '82 saw my friend young, his first name is eggfoo alotta people don't like him, but i don't give a **** cus i stole you tv It's in my bubblegum bunker I wish today was sunday so i can get a cheeseburger fo... 39 cents! at mcdonalds (baby!) and i wish it was wednesday so i can get a hamburger fo.. 29cents! at mcdonalds (baby!) We will fight alone just as we used to do in those days alright, fight just like we used to i was talkin to this girl, they say she want to kick it. i bust a nut in her eyeball and say u full of bull **** then she look at me and she say **** you. i say no way i have to go to school. im a happy chinese boy, i have alot to talk about try to argue wit me i say get the hell out! i likea old schoo(schoo), i likea new schoo(schoo), mygirlfriend like my name, Nihon Tai Mai Shu if want to take a look, i like to eat jaokk what the hell make you say bookbookbook i take my skill serious and always not for fun i like to eat cho fun and ho jo yu wonton chinese student go to school early in the morning and I like to play kick ball inside the school yard chinese student do homework and they study real hard i walk by these good looking girls and they say you smell like moth balls! wow you do fight well yeah whatever dude jus gimme a ****** cup o' lice I wish today was sunday so i can get a cheeseburger fo... 39 cents! at mcdonalds (baby!) and i wish it was wednesday so i can get a hamburger fo.. 29cents! at mcdonalds (baby!) all my real chinese throw your hands up throw your hand up all my real live chinese people throw your hands up hong kong people throw your hands up throw you hands up throw your hands up chinese people, japanese people, every people throw them hand up we wire! I am a warrior! we flashing on them! i got 4's 4's so u kids dont going i am real hard! peace outside! damn u! U know what im say[/QUOTE]
-
[COLOR=DarkRed]If you would like to do some research on the Japanese otaku, I recommend you watch Densha Otoko. It is relatively short and I'm sure you can watch the episodes in parts on YouTube. The main character is an otaku and it deals with otaku issues and girlfriends. [/COLOR]
-
[QUOTE=Sandy]I don't believe Light would be evil without the Death Note. His temporary absence from it proved it, and I think Ryuuk hinted something in that direction as well. But he [I]does[/I] have the potential in him. He believes that evil should be punished, and that the humankind is best off with him in the lead. Of course that makes him totally oblivious to his own evil deeds and twisted morals (that the end justifies the means, for example). Like BKstyles said, Light is an interesting character, and people like him despite the fact that he's not very likable. [SIZE=1]But he is hot. ;P[/SIZE][/QUOTE] [COLOR=DarkRed]Light is pretty cool for a [spoiler]wife-beater[/spoiler] Even though technically he is not that...but it is amusing anyhow[/COLOR]
-
[QUOTE=2007DigitalBoy][COLOR=DarkOrange]lol, I actually liked that scene, as well as most of the stuff on [B]Kanto[/B]. You picked one of the most minor plotholes; I could go on for 10 pages about the plotholes in [B]Pokemon[/B], so don't get me started XD By the way, a shoutout to more lame-*** anime. [B]F-Zero Falcon Densetsu[/B], the english dub if [B]Saint Seiya [/B] AKA [B]Knights of the Zodiac[/B]. If you watch the two next to each other it's an entire different show. [B]Monster Rancher [/B] XD [B]Reign the Conqueror [/B] - redefined gay, [B]Transformers Armada [/B] is a ****ing joke and an insult to [B]Transformers [/B] as a whole, and just for laughs, [B]Ultimate Muscle[/B]. BBL I'm sure.[/COLOR][/QUOTE] [COLOR=DarkRed]What is wrong with Monster Rancher? It's one of the best I've seen.[/COLOR]
-
[COLOR=DarkRed]There is not many bad anime out there in my opinion. There are those we dislike, those we like, and those that we are obsessive about. If I were to choose, I'd say that the later seasons of Pokemon are redundant and kind of boring. I do not like anime that stop midway through the manga. It is aggrivating and depressing. Kare Kano and Tenjo Tenge are like that. Both good series that just....stopped. But, the Kare Kano anime just sucks in comparision to the manga.(Fruits Basket too)[/COLOR]
-
[COLOR=DarkRed]私も!Err, me too! Me too! I would also like to be a part of this RPG.[/COLOR]
-
[COLOR=DarkRed]Cartoon Network and Adult Swim has it's high and lows. I miss Pilot Candidate, but then again, Bleach and Naruto are awesome. Then again, I watch fansubs of Bleach and I'm on episode 119. Then again, I also watch anime On Demand that has Marmalade Boy, Full Metal Panic, SuperGALS, and millions of other anime. Cartoon Network does a good job of bringing anime to the general public. Be happy for at least that. Count your blessings. I missed Outlaw Star and guess what...I bought the series. I plan to do that with a few others as well.[/COLOR]
-
Anime Your "To Buy" list? (anime and manga edition)
Japan replied to 2010DigitalBoy's topic in Otaku Central
[COLOR=DarkRed]I am not really into manga anymore since I completed my beloved collection of Kare Kano: His and Her Circumstances. However, I am into and up to date with Fruits Basket and Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles. My friends buy those so I can just borrow them for the time being. I would like to collect them after I am more financially stable. As for anime, there are only two series that I want to purchase. I want SuperGALS and Sailor Moon. SuperGALS is about the great Ran Kotobuki who is the main Gal in Shibuya. She fights crime while staying to her Gal ideals. It is a guilty pleasure and a good laugh. I want to buy the Sailor Moon series because I recently just finished the Sailor Moon Live action aka Pretty Guardians Sailor Moon. I want to see the original series again so that I can enjoy the series all over again, but as an anime this time, and not with real people. [/COLOR] -
[COLOR=DarkRed]If your browser does not allow cookies then that is your problem. Allow cookies for [url]www.myotaku.com/[/url] [url]www.theotaku.com[/url] and you should be set.[/COLOR]
-
[COLOR=DarkRed]A small dark green car pulls up to the driveway to a nice looking house in Otaku city. With the excitement of newlyweds in the air, Laura smiled sweetly at her husband. Charles smiled back. Putting the car in park, left the car and opened the door on the other side for Laura. As soon as she shut the door, Charles picked her up and ran to the door. "You idiot! What do you think you are doing?" Charles gave a hearty laugh and grinned playfully at her. After entering the house, he laid her gently on the black leather sofa. Laura laughed and sighed as Charles tried to catch his breath. Laura teased, "Looks like someone needs to stop eating out." "Shush, hun. It's not my fault that you're pregnant." With that, Laura stuck her tongue out at him. Charles quickly sat beside her, his head hovering above hers, and kissed her deeply. Laura moaned, enjoying it. Charles pulled away after what seemed like only a moment. Laura crossed her arms and pouted as Charles got up left to the other room. A finger draped over Laura's shoulder. Laura jumped from the touch. "You bastard!" Laura yelled. Charles laughed and tossed a silk black rose into her lap. Laura looked at the rose and then at Charles questionly. "You always liked them, babe." "Thanks love." she yawned, "Let's go change into something cooler. I am starting to feel really hot. Too much lace!" As Laura got up, she immediately stumbled and fell back onto the sofa. Pain was visable on her face as she was clutching her stomach. "Babe?" Charles asked with concern, "Are you ok?" Laura shook her head slowly, tears welling in her eyes. "I am taking you to the ER. But first, let's get you out of that dress." With that, they changed and rushed to the hospital. [CENTER]************************************[/CENTER] "Mr. Charles?" "Yes, Doctor?" "I'm afraid that I have some troubling news." "Huh?" " Your wife lost your baby. She had a miscarriage." Charles looked like several people just shot him then and there. "May I see her?" He said at last. The doctor nodded and pointed to the room as if to show him in. Charles rushed in to see a distraught wife. "Hun?" Laura looked like she was about to cry again. "I...I'm okay but...but the..." She couldn't finish the sentence because by now tears were flowing like streams down her cheeks. She sat straight up but fell to the side of hospital bed from being weak. "Laura don't push yourself. At least I still have you. That's all that matters!" "No, that's not what matters. The baby...the baby!" Charles sat on the edge of the bed and cradled his beloved wife till she fell asleep. [CENTER]*******************************[/CENTER] Everything went dark. When the light came back, the setting changed. It was now Charles and Laura's kitchen. The lights were off and have not been on for days. It was also dark outside, since the rain clouds were hiding the sun. The rain was pounding hard against the roof outside. Laura was sitting on the couch, her mascara running in violent lines down her cheeks from weeks of crying. The weather matched the mood that Laura felt deep within her heart. Oh how it ached! [I]How can that bastard leave me?![/I], she thought to herself. She pulled her knees closer to her chest and shivered. "Charlie, Charlie! Where did you go, Charlie? Charlie baby, WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME!?!" At that moment, the phone rang. Laura just let it ring. She didn't feel like answering it. In fact, she didn't like answering it for days. [CENTER]***********************[/CENTER] Everything then faded. The underglow from the hospital's nightlights luminated the room. Laura was still in coma. No one was in the room either. Agent Sonders could care less about Laura. Sonders was still sitting beside Charles, awaiting for him to get better. [/COLOR]
-
[COLOR=DarkRed]The only fad I can see is Otakupedia and those ridiculous caption contests. There never seems to be an end to those contests. As for famous, I guess I may be famous and there are several famous members. Though, I recommend that you make friends for the sake of making friends and not trying to whore the mods. As for how long I have been here...I've been here since 2001, left, and came back in 2003 and now I come back off and on when Charlie drags me back :P I joined MyOtaku the first week that it was created because I didn't want anyone to take my name. I do not go there all that much anymore. I am not much of a blogger anymore.[/COLOR]
-
[COLOR=DarkRed]There are two sides to every situation. For one, if it is a really young person dating an older person then I'd be worried too. Like if it was let's say thirteen years old and a twenty year old, then yeah I'd have a problem. But for my case. I was seventeen at the time and he was twenty-one when he and I met. We dated for about three months or so about two years later. I am still very close to him. I didn't think he was a stalker then and I still believe that he is who he says he is. You just need to be careful who it is with. I am all for it if the people involved are using their heads. And Lunox, I was around several people including my family who think that online relationships would bring a murder/stalker to our door and there has not been one yet. Those who want a boyfriend or girlfriend for the sake of just having one are just immature. It doesn't matter whether or not if it is online or not. Like others said, you can run into bad people in real life too. A close friend that I worked with down at the tv station met a girl online. They started to date and then met in real life. A month or two later, they got engaged and are now and still happily married.[/COLOR]
-
[QUOTE]just say:It's not that i dont LIKE you,it's just that i LIKE the way we are now.I LIKE your personality when we're being friends--->beware:never ever ever use the word dont LIKE.It's double pain.[/QUOTE] [quote name='Sandy']In my opinion, that's just one of the cheesy movie-phrases that are best to be avoided. I don't think there's any need to beat around the bushes like that. Doesn't "I just want to be friends, that's all" sound a whole lot of better and honest?[/quote] [COLOR=DarkRed]Actually, that is the best way. I told my best friend that I liked him and he basically told me that. He and I are best friends still. You are basically saying that you still like them as a friend but not in that way. [/COLOR]
-
Otakupedia Entries/Suggestions/Discussion thread
Japan replied to Charles's topic in General Discussion
My original post on the teh silly circus chat is now edited with Sara's and Shinmaru's posts.... -
[COLOR=DarkRed]Since this summer is going to be my 21st birthday, I am going to go clubbing. I will be reading Harry Potter as well as Ann Rice. Other than that, I will be working my butt off at my job and playing video games. Yay video games....and hopefully get to finish Marmalade Boy and watch Bleach, Naruto Time skip, and Tsubasa and Deathnote. I hope to also see my brother in Seattle and my friend in Tacoma. My summer in a nutshell. I am going to try to go to Japan next summer and study abroad for a couple of months.[/COLOR]
-
[COLOR=DarkRed]My favorite has to be Winter. That is because I love to snowboard. I also love the snow and cold. Christmas is during that time and that has to be my most favorite holiday. It also gives me a chance to wear jeans and hoodies everyday, my ideal outfit. I also get to wear my leather jacket over my hoodie as well. Fall has to be my second favorite. Things start to cool off. The leaves change colour and start to fall. There are a lot of thunderstorms and rainy weather. I sleep best when I hear thunder and rain. When I used to live in Illinois, I also liked Spring and Summer a lot. Reason being is because there were several severe thunderstorms, flash floods, and tornado warnings. Yeah it is weird but I like to think of it in a way where I get to see God's glory. Tornadoes make the sky turn sometimes purple. To see the funnel clouds in the sky and hear the hail stones thrash against the concrete and rooftops. Those two seasons also meant warm rain. I used to love to go out in the warm rain and let it soak me through to the bone. Sometimes with the warm rain, there were rainbows afterwards. It was also neat to see tree branches all over the ground. I just love mother nature. [/COLOR]
-
Otakupedia Entries/Suggestions/Discussion thread
Japan replied to Charles's topic in General Discussion
[COLOR=DarkRed]Teh Silly Circus It all started on Thursday January 22, 2004 on 21:32:41 Pacific time. At this exact time and date, the most memorable chat was created. That chat is famously known as Teh Silly Circus. It lasted until January 31, 2004 at 20:54:24 Pacific time. Japan_86 was a bored Otakuboards member and at the time saw many of her friends online on AIM (AOL Instant Messenger). Since OB chats were very popular at that point and time, Japan_86 decided to make a chatroom. As silly as she is, she named it Teh Silly Circus. The greatness about this particular chat is that it lasted so long and never died. Several people kept it alive and interesting. After Japan_86 randomly popped into the chat the next evening and found that it was still alive, she had a crazy idea to try to keep the chat going for a week or more and be the longest OB chat in existance. Desbreko and Shy greatly contributed to it lasting so long. Many thanks to about eighty people, and about forty-eight members of Otakuboards for participating in one of the biggest events in Otakuboards history and legend. [B][U]OB Members[/U][/B] Desbreko Japan_86 Annie Arcadia Half_shaded Shinmaru Syk3 shy semjaza azazeal mimmi Ajeh james battosai Chris Amity solo tremaine Shippo spikey DeadSeraphim Haze ww2 Azurewolf mei aleia deathknight Drix'D'Zanith Ben otakusennen charles dagger Ryuujin Tog InstantRamen14 SpikeSpiegel Molleta Kevin Luminaire Nerdsy Biida Terra SasukeUchiha The Vampire:ed sweetreyes Dan Rugh Chaos Baron Samedi Mistress Roxie Warlock charlievoy Burori Red Boba Fett Corey Future Girl Kazuko Syn Sara PoisonTongue [U][B]Honorable mentions and unknown contributors[/B][/U] demolishedoracle dramatic zach luzesybelitas kmp83 qpal1212 bethybeth07 Kwai chain jingle donut3atingvash takaamtzuiX xtreme7652 pyronwaterfreak K4S4M4RU shybob00 eternalmagics xtha shiznitzx katakil rendezvous blu z dramatic zach ragnarok675 x 0 sasukeo 0 x The chat log can be found on Desbreko's site at: [url]http://www.chromosomecowboy.com/rupees/otakufiles/chatlogs/2004/01-22-04-tehsillycircus.txt[/url] ------------------------------------------------- All the unknown people are aim usernames. I either forgot who they were because of it being so long or I could not find them when I did an OB member search. So if you recognize any please let me know.[/COLOR] -
[COLOR=DarkRed]This is the third time that this thread topic has been resurrected. Crazy...it must be that popular. For me, I prefer anklet socks more than anything. Black and white are my two favorite colors. Mainly because I usually wear jeans or black. I love my black. For roller blading and snowboarding, I typically preferlonger socks because padding and warm equals comfort for my poor feet when I abuse them with sports.[/COLOR]
-
[COLOR=DarkRed]Name: Laura Screen name: Japan_86 Age: 20 Bio: 1. It sucked 2. It was boring 3. My teacher was an idiot 4. I was young then 5. I studied English, social studies and arithmetic 6. I was in girl scouts 7. Girl scouts was fun 8. I do not remember my teacher's name 9. I do not remember anything special 10. I liked to play outside Do I win because I actually wrote something? [/COLOR]
-
[COLOR=DarkRed]Naming off members here reminds me of some spoiled girls in a room who are squealing, "Look at me! Look at me! Aren't I special?" Friends come and friends go. I have some awesome memories of people with those AIM chats. I'm sure there are many people whom remember those chats. You know, Teh Silly Circus? I made some excellent friends that I still have to this day. It is not a matter of popularity, but the memories you have of your friends you make, and friends you will make some day in the future.[/COLOR]