-
Posts
1679 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
11
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Everything posted by Japan
-
[COLOR="DarkRed"]This reminds me of an OB version of .hack. What about a job like wisemen? Shy would fit under that. Since Shy is no longer a moderator he would not be a knight. He would not fit under anything else. I was thinking that a wiseman would be like a druid in a way. Since Druid would not be an appropiate job title for your idea, wisemen will have to do. What I was thinking was that druids have influence over nature. Oldies such as Shy are respectable people and have influence over OB. So, like druids, they are wisemen for the OB community. I can see where catalyst comes from lol.[/COLOR]
-
[COLOR="DarkRed"]I've watched 16 episodes so far. I really love the anime a lot. The only reason why I have not been watching more of it is because it is summer and I take breaks from college over the summer. Anyways, this anime is really funny but it is also very sad. [spoiler]I hate how Saya died [/spoiler] I also hate how ridiculous Train Heartnet's clothes are. Who has metal plates on the front of their jacket? I do like the collar though.[/COLOR]
-
[COLOR="DarkRed"]Kare Kano: His and Her Circumstances manga is a delightful story about the two best students in school: Miyazawa Yukino and Arima Souichiro. This manga is drawn by Tsuda Masami and is 21 volumes long. I remember being stuck between buying I.N.V.U and Kare Kano. I remember that day as if it were yesterday. I think it was in my sophomore year that the first volumes of the two series arrived. I am really glad that I chose Kare Kano. Just a few months ago of this year, I finally bought the last volume, volume 21. I was quite shocked about the outcome. [spoiler]I knew that Yukino and Arima would get married. That was a given since the first volume. Though, getting pregnant in high school?[/spoiler] This manga is really twisted in a way because it makes you think another and puts you through an emotional twister and after a few pages you find it was just a joke and it makes you laugh. Ever since buying the first volume, I looked forward to buying the next one and the next one. I own all of it now and personaly, I think that it is better than the anime. The anime was never finished for one. Another reason, the company who was making the anime wanted to turn it into Evangelion or even give it a different ending than the manga all together. As for favorite couples, I really like Yukino and Arima, but my most favorite is Kazuma and Tsubasa. [spoiler]If you put aside that they are step brother and step sister. They are really cute! I think it is awesome how they get married in the end. [/spoiler] I always have a weak spot for those two. So what are your thoughts? [/COLOR]
-
[COLOR="DarkRed"]Well, if you are too busy getting high on a couch in the basement, being selfish and not benefitting others, then yeah. My personality would be my anti-drug. Helping others and giving gifts are what I love to do best.[/COLOR]
-
[COLOR="DarkRed"]My anti-drug is my sweet personality. If I am too high on drugs, I cannot care for people and help them, especially my friends.[/COLOR]
-
[COLOR="DarkRed"]haha, do you know what episode that he was in? I plan to hopefully go on scholarship to Japan next summer.[/COLOR]
-
[COLOR="DarkRed"]Personally, I love the beach. I prefer a pool or lake when I really want to swim. But for wading, and other beach type activities that are not swimimg, I love it. I can swim, or rather I am not a strong swimmer. I love the beach at night and during storms. I find it really romantic to walk along the beach at night. I love the sound of water because it relaxes me. (Rain, rivers, waterfalls, ocean) Otherwise I perfer rainforests and mountains.[/COLOR]
-
[COLOR="DarkRed"]If you watch anime there, you must also watch the other shows and commercials. So awesome and funny. Like, there is a show called Ayaka's English lesson. There is also a show where guys try to speak and read English. There's also another group who watches the people read. If they laugh, they get hit. There are also some good dramas like Densha Otoko, game shows like Ninja warrior, and pranks that deal with portapotties and spa chairs. Going to the different districts in Tokyo is a must. Osaka is also a must. If you know some Japanese and visit Osaka, your language skills will be almost useless because of the different dialects. Also, at least try to remember a lot of vocabulary. If you have trouble speaking, use vocabulary, a drawing pad, and hand signals. Even if you can't form a whole sentence, you'll survive. I learned that when students from Osaka visited my college for a few days. I was able to speak with them just fine.[/COLOR]
-
[COLOR="DarkRed"]Usually what is in my purse are: 2 water bottles or at least 1 a book I'm currently reading 3 chap stick (I always lose 'em!) cell phone digital camera my wallet mp3 player curve perfume 2 gig thumb drive house keys my wallet contains: random quarters and pennies a 20 dollar bill yu-gi-oh cards for doodling when I'm bored student id card military id card hastings card county library card city library card bus pass pharmacy insurance card borders/waldenbooks card EB games card voting card old bus passes hot topic cards reciepts college cafe coffee card picture of my nephew So I am basically set for anything. And no, my purse is actually normal sized. [/COLOR]
-
[COLOR="DarkRed"]There are quite a few that come to mind. Mitch getting banned three times. The banning of Taylor Hewitt. These memories also include meeting every single friend that I have here. Then, all the memories with them. Like Syk3 and his biatch, Shinmaru. Shinmaru had to make several sammiches. Desbreko and his supernads are another. Queen Asuka and her plushies. The Adam's Angels getting mad at me for creating Charlie's Angels. Talking with a few members on the phone or via snail mail. Meeting Battosai and chatting obsessively about samurai. Charles, me, and Vampire Ed pawning several in the rap battle thread, which lead to the battle forum's demise. Also, seeing the picture forum get trashed, ha! But, my top memory is meeting Charles. We plan to meet in real life, heh. Anyways, he is the greatest friend ever and I value his friendship very much. I am very lucky to have a guy like him.[/COLOR]
-
I Forgot What You People Look Like (Image Heavy)
Japan replied to 2010DigitalBoy's topic in General Discussion
[quote name='Copycatalyst'][img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=26270&stc=1&d=1183771623[/img] Just taken now. :) [20:29] CalmsongNC: Dude, you are the most unenthusiastic camera whore ever. [20:29] mitchellgrantAIM: LOLOL [20:30] CalmsongNC: "I'm gonna take a million pictures of me looking meh and put them on the internet" [20:30] mitchellgrantAIM: LOLOL Mwhahaha. [img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=26271&stc=1&d=1183772385[/img] For Kevin. Xoxo.[/QUOTE] [COLOR="DarkRed"]You scare me even more now, Mitch[/COLOR] -
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v98/Japan_86/terror.jpg[/IMG]
-
[quote name='Tempest'][SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]Well as of now most of my favorite youtube video's revolve arounf the World of Warcraft. [URL=http://youtube.com/watch?v=eWEjvCRPrCo]The Internet is For Porn[/URL] is a rather funny video that you really don't have to play WOW to understand. The song itself is by Avenue Q. [URL=http://youtube.com/watch?v=y25XCwOBSUQ]Illegal Danish-Super Snacks[/URL] is a brillant video based on WOW. You do however have to know a little about WOW but, still if you know nothing its still funny.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/QUOTE] [COLOR="DarkRed"]The best video out there for that song is with the anime, hellsing. [/COLOR]
-
[COLOR="DarkRed"]Laura and Charlie got off the boat. One glimpse of Raiha made Laura back away, suddenly nervous. Gavin was now licking the guts off of Raiha. He was practically drooling. Raiha moaned with pleasure. Laura walked over to the horsemen with Charlie by her side. After poking them with a long stick, they finally regained consciousness. Laura jumped back in surprise. She lost her footing and Charles caught her just in time. Laura continued to peer at the horsemen as they stood, one by one.[/COLOR]
-
[COLOR="DarkRed"]Otakuboards is one of the longest running message boards I've ever seen. I came here in 2001, left, came back in 2003, and left again. And coming back a after a year or so, this place is still growing strong. I noticed that too, Solo. There are several cliques and tight-knit groups here. I am reminded everyday that this society is just like a high school. Then again, everywhere you go you get that. I do not care so much for cliques anymore, but I miss the old days in 2003 and all those silly AIM chats with the boys: Shinmaru, Syk3, Sennen, Charles, James, Deathknight, Desbreko, and so on. Fun times, fun times. I miss Braidless_Baka, KKC, and Queen Asuka! T_T I feel that OB may of lost some of it's personality from becoming so obsessed over quality. I kind of miss the old days, but I guess the OB now is not so bad. It doesn't remind me of an encyclopedia...yet.[/COLOR]
-
What kinds of threads are and are not appropriate for the Adventure Square?
Japan replied to Gavin's topic in Help & Feedback
[quote name='Sandy'][FONT=Century Gothic]Well, you could've fooled me. ;D ... Wait, you [I]did[/I] fool me with that! It wasn't a clear victory, but you won anyway. I'd be a poor, poor judge if I couldn't make such choises and instead let everybody win every time. There's nothing else to it, and Rach should know it.[/FONT][/QUOTE] [COLOR="DarkRed"] That's how all the posts are from what I could tell from the Survivor thread. Very ironic when the closed RPG that Charlie started has the same type of posts in length. No matter how spontaneous the posts were in the padded room party, at least they were fun to read. Not only that, every single post contributed to the storyline. Does Survivor fit that criteria? I doubt it[/COLOR] -
[COLOR="DarkRed"]With a wave of her arm, a boat appeared beneath their bodies. Charles was on top, it was an uncomfortable yet exciting position to be in. The horsemen appeared before Raiha but the horses and the men fainted when they caught a whiff of the prophet penguin's guts on her.[/COLOR]
-
[COLOR="DarkRed"]Laura flew about Otakuboards. Her pigtail wings flapping in the wind to keep her in the air as she neared Adventure Square. Seeing Charles she went for a quick dive, wanting to be in his arms. In doing so, she squished the penguin that was talking to him. Blood and guts went all over the place, conveniently missing Charles and Laura. However, it showered Raiha in a ghastly smell. Charles looked at Laura in horror. [B]"You killed my new friend!"[/B] [B]"It's just a scratch, no harm done!"[/B] Charles sniffled slightly. Laura pounced on top of her lover, and they fell into the ocean, which was as warm as the tropics. [/COLOR]
-
[COLOR="DarkRed"]Laura plopped onto Charlie's bed and sighed. The furs were soft to the touch and she nuzzled a rabbit fur near her face. Closing her eyes she smiled. It was great be with Charles again. She was ashamed for leaving him in the first place. Charlie came in and sat at his desk while Laura drifted off to sleep.[/COLOR]
-
[COLOR="DarkRed"]I forgot the kind of tea that it is, but I really enjoy this tea called Madagascar Red. I also like green tea. Chai and green teas are the best. As for coffee, I prefer a cold caramel frapiccuno with whipped cream. I also like this coffee latte that is popular at my college cafe. It is called ICP, which stands for armaretto, irish cream, and peach flavoring. Shots from those go in hot coffee with some hot milk. I swear that it tastes just like alcohol. Except, ICP is not alcoholic.[/COLOR]
-
I Forgot What You People Look Like (Image Heavy)
Japan replied to 2010DigitalBoy's topic in General Discussion
[COLOR="DarkRed"]Yay slides! They are a lot of fun...when you are bored.[/COLOR] [IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=26251&d=1183410287[/IMG] -
[COLOR="DarkRed"]I would tie up Nomura. Then I would tickle and poke him till he can no longer stand it. And with Charles, I want to live with him indefinately.[/COLOR]
-
Another evil thought (on a more personal scale)
Japan replied to Malkav's topic in General Discussion
[COLOR="DarkRed"]That is your problem right there. You refer to women as 'chicks' good job! ¬_¬ Tell the girls and stop spending time with them. They are not worth your time, trust me.[/COLOR] -
[COLOR="DarkRed"]I have too many interests and hobbies that it gets out of control sometimes. Cats - I love cats! They are so cute, silly, fluffy, soft, and their purr...so soothing. Their meow is so melodic. Another interest would be animals in general. I love to ride horses, run around like a maniac with dogs and pucker my lips like a fish when I stare at one through the glass. Japan is another interest of mine. It leads to a lot of different hobbies that I do, but the country is their core. I like to study history, eat their food, and study their culture. For hobbies in that department: watching anime, playing video games, learning the language, learning to cook, and even the desire to travel there some day. That brings me to my next hobby, traveling. I've been all over Europe. I traveled from England to France and all the way to Romania. I want to visit the remaining continents except for Africa. Stupid ebola paranoia. Anyways... I also like to draw and write on my free time. Lately I have been drawing coloring pages for my Sunday school class of 2 and 3 year olds at church. As for writing, I only write when I am inspired or when I have to. I also like to pass my time making jewelry. I specifically like to make chokers since it is my favorite kind. Watching extreme sports is another hobby that I do. I also like to skateboard, snowboard, and rollerblade. I am not very good at anything but I love to do them. I can at least ride them and go up and down a ramp on rollerblades. I also like to sing and dance. Mainly dance though because I am better at that than anything.[/COLOR]
-
[COLOR="DarkRed"]There are only two things that I am obsessing over now. Bagels with cream cheese and strawberry jam and applejack cereal. I am recovering from surgery and that's all I ate for the first few days. Now I crave them. Ohhh, a root beer float sounds nice. I better get one later.[/COLOR]