Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Japan

Members
  • Posts

    1679
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    11

Everything posted by Japan

  1. [COLOR=Navy]Ahh, so that's it. I know lots of girls, and sometimes me included falling for accents. (like when I met this one German guy...lol...but that's another story) Like this one time at my youth group's retreat. There was this new kid that came along. All the girls fell for him because he said he was Austrailian. At the end of the retreat, they all found out that he wasn't Austrailian at all but an American like the rest of us. He had a lot of girls fooled though. His accent was pretty good. lol[/COLOR]
  2. [COLOR=Navy]That is pretty biased. I've lived in the UK for three years. Yeah, they have their cute ones, but so does every other country in the world. I know that for a fact. All countries, including the UK, also have their not so cute ones. If that makes sense to you.[/COLOR]
  3. [QUOTE=junkobakaiba][font=Comic Sans MS][size=1]I agree isn't Italy just so beutiful?[/size][/font] [font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][/size][/font] [font='Times New Roman'][font=Comic Sans MS][size=1]We stayed in Heidelberg and got to visit this one awesome castle that’s name escapes me now… but still. The only way to get up to it was to climb this huge paved hill (it’s so hard but soooo fun!^^) [/size][/font][/font][/QUOTE] [COLOR=Navy]Oh My Gosh!!!!! I've been there too *jumps up and down with glee* On one of my many trips to Heidelberg, I went to that castle. My grandparents that came for a visit during that time were lagging behind while my friend, Keith and I led the way up that hill. When we finally got up to the top to where the castle was at, I played around the many fountains. There was a wedding going on at the time. I had some really yummy brotchen (sp?...German bread) and some brauts with sauercrat(sp?). It was SO delicious! Have you ever gone to the Cinderella castle in Germany? I went there and man, what an odd one. One hallway was made to look like a cave. Another place I love to visit in Germany in the summer time was Sontofen. It was really pretty. There were oak trees and green hills everywhere. The underground was pretty awesome in Paris. The trains in England were the best though. They had those awesome bathrooms where you push a button to close the door, push a button to lock the door and so on. I am such a dork. I got to see the tapestry that was made for William the Conquer too in one of the towns in France. It was really long. I also got to see Dracula's castle in Translyvania too. It was really spooky. The one country that had the best and cleanest water was Austria. The shower I took there while I stayed was the best ever. Two other cool places that I loved to visit were London and Cambridge in England. Cambridge had this really cool mall there, and I also enjoyed going to the many different shops. London was really awesome. It had the culture, the history, and the excitement. I remember London bridge, Shakespeare's Globe Theatre, Tower of London, the Parlament buildings, Big Ben, the Rainforest Cafe, and also that one road where antiques were being sold. I forgot what it was called. Legoland was also fun. I almost forgot, I also enjoyed York, England as well. Going to the train museum, and going to the many viking museums were cool as well. I miss Valkenburg, Holland a lot. I miss the little shops, as well as the bars that were blasting techno that allowed you to come in...regardless of your age. I went to pretty much all of Europe. Though, not Sweden, Norway, Denmark, and Italy. I've been every where else though. My sister went to Italy though, and she loved it.[/COLOR]
  4. [COLOR=Navy]Who here loves to travel? Where to and where would you like to go someday? I've been all over Europe and I loved it. Heildelburg, Germany; Valkenburg, Holland; and London, England being my favorite places. I also love touring the countless castles and learning all of the history. I just like traveling in general because I get to always experience a new culture, a new food, or learn some history that I never knew before. Traveling is a lot of fun for me.[/COLOR]
  5. [COLOR=Navy]I had things like this happen to me all the time in elementry school. People teasing me for the way I walked and for the way I spoke. (had a speech problem back then due to sickness) People now still tease me for getting overly excited about something, or, not acting as mature as they are when I get excited about something....like when I told my friend I got a PS2. She was like, who cares. Now I am really shy and quiet. Only do my real, and close friends see who I am really like. Even though I can now speak properly and walk normally. People still make fun of me...it just happens. You just have to do what Drix says. Forgive them and walk away. I know it is hard, but I am proud for the way you handled the situation. Walking away was the best option. You are not a coward. You are wise. Walking away from bullies is even hard for me to do sometimes. I still get angered. Like yesterday, one of the old men that comes in twice a week to help in the woodshop got hurt by the machines really bad. The guys in the class were laughing and joking about the whole ordeal. I felt like screaming at them to shut up. I hate it when people bully others. I hate it when I get bullied as well. I feel that keeping silient is the best way for the situation not to get out of hand. They are not worth your time. They are also pretty shallow and idiotic to pick on people. Why waste your breath and energy on them? They are not worth it and [I]getting back[/I] at them doesn't help either. I hope that things get better for you.[/COLOR]
  6. [COLOR=Navy]I wear baggy bell bottom jeans and one of ten hoody sweatshirts that I own each day. How's that for style?[/COLOR]
  7. [COLOR=Navy]I avoid McDonald's unless I really have no choice. For example... If I am by myself downtown or otherwise, and all I really have is a dollar in my pocket. Then I would go in and get a cheese burger. Other than that, I avoid Mcdonald's like the plague. I hate all fast food places, though Taco Bell and Arby's are alright...only because there aren't [I]that[/I] much grease.[/color] [COLOR=DarkOrchid][QUOTE]I feel so sick right now I think I'm going to do something extreme like become a vegetarian. Hell it's healthier than what's in my body now.[/QUOTE] [/COLOR] [COLOR=Navy]The healthiest meat out there to eat is lamb. It's pretty good, if you can afford it.[/COLOR]
  8. [COLOR=Navy]I first got really depressed when I was only twelve years old. I was really sarcastic, and my relationship with all but my older brother was horrible. I didn't get along with my mom at all, I was sarcastic and mean to my older sister, and I never talked with my dad. I was in home school then and I didn't have any friends my age except for a couple. People teased me when they saw me because I walked really funny back then. That's about the time I started to get into anime. Nothing but that really gave me any happiness in life. When my mom yelled at me for watching it...saying that it was not Christian like one night before bed, I got really mad at her. When she tucked me in and closed my bedroom door, I sat straight up and I tried to strangle myself. What stopped me was thinking of my dog. I am really happy. I did not kill myself. Even though I never tried to commit suicide again, I still had a major depression and had suicidal thoughts here and there throughout the past four years or so. I never went out for any proffessional help, though, it might of helped me get rid of the depression quicker. I still get depressed every other day, but I am able to get out of it again before I get stuck in it.[/COLOR]
  9. [COLOR=Navy]Woo! I had a loud mouth squirrel for a minion. How sweet is that. Thanks for putting me in. It was hilarious. Jblessing feels like my underdog now lol. It was cool for being who I was. Will I be in the sequal? >_> Very good, Master Gav![/COLOR]
  10. [COLOR=Navy]I am thankful for: ...my really sick/old dog is still alive and kicking. ...I got to spend the majority of the day today with my good friend that graduated from high school last year. I haven't seen him since August, and I missed him. It was great to see him and hang out with him again. ...I got to spend Thanksgiving dinner with my brother and his wife. He and I are really close, he only got married just four monthes ealier, and I haven't seen him since early July. ...No school on Thursday and Friday. If I had a full week of school this week, I would of collasped from exhaustion. ...All of my friends, offline, and online. ...All of my family.[/COLOR]
  11. [COLOR=Navy]All I want for Christmas is for my dog to be alive and well.[/COLOR]
  12. [COLOR=Navy]The American Beauty one is really touching. It really makes you think. The last one is scary. It reminds me too much of Fatal Frame 2: Crimson Butterfly for the PS2. Boy, does that bring nightmares. Other than that, I love those pictures. EDIT: Let me guess, San Fransisco?[/COLOR]
  13. [quote name='O-Ushi']Personally, I'm a bit of a Freudian. That is to say, I belive that God is the necessity of Man. Now, I'm not saying that everyone should belive in God (being an atheist myself), but it makes sense why people do.[/quote] [COLOR=Navy]If you believe that God is the necessity of man, then how come are you atheist. If you are atheist then you belive that there is no God. You contradict yourself right there. Anyways, unto my post... [i]What does Your religion mean to you?[/i] Well first off. My religion isn't a religion in the first place. It is a relationship. That's what Christianity is; a relationship with Jesus Christ. A religion is something created by a man. For example, Islam was created by Mohammad, and Mormonism was created by Joseph Smith in Utah in 1830. Christianity was created from Jesus who is God. My relationship with Jesus is very important to me. I couldn't survive one day without him. He's my best friend. He will never let me down. He loves me so much that he died and rose again so that I could be forgiven and go to Heaven when I die. If I didn't have a relationship with Jesus, life wouldn't be worth living.[/COLOR]
  14. [COLOR=Navy]I got nothing and did nothing on my 18th birthday. That was the day that all my relatives left and I had the house all by myself the majority of the day. Sounds like a blast, doesn't it.[/COLOR]
  15. [COLOR=Navy]I prefer personality before anything else. The importance of appearence is crap. Sure, it would be nice, but personaility is better. Who would want a good looking guy that is a jerk and and cares for only himself? Clean is a given, true. I don't want to cuddle with a smelly guy. Nor does anyone. I like long hair. Long hair means more hair to play with when you are bored. Plus, when a guy has a bit of a tummy, it makes him vunerable to many pokings, lol.[/COLOR]
  16. [COLOR=Navy]For me not liking most Zelda wallpapers (the ones of just the girl, Zelda) that's pretty cool. Here is my most current one. It is of Aya Brea from Parasite Eve.[/COLOR]
  17. Japan

    Halo 2

    [COLOR=Navy]Halo 2 is awesome!! I just played it yesterday, and I also played it on XBOX Live. CO-OP is also really fun. The things that I like about the multi player is that there is an online option. There are a bigger and better selection of vehicles. I love the banshee. ^_^ (Twirling in it is fun! lol) I also like the option that you can choose the main weapon for the game instead of the usual rifle. Rocket Launcher!!! w00t! I also like that game where the only weapon you have is the sword. I love to lunge at my enemy. You can also blow up the vehicles, and also hijack them. Anyways, I also like how you can make your character either be an alien or the master chief. You can personalize your character even more with a logo type and color and secondary and main colors and all that good stuff. My logo is of the good ol' triforce symbol from Zelda. Halo 2 is the best first person shooter game in the world!!!!! [/COLOR]
  18. [COLOR=Navy]How about not hunting at all? Why try and take the chance? I've gotten hurt on many countless occasions. I think about once or twice a year each year on average for me. So that's why I've stopped hunting for any dating relationship of any kind. Why go looking for love when it'll find you when you least expect it? Plus, I'm in school, and my studies are more important anyways. [/COLOR]
  19. [COLOR=Navy]I had my doubts about answering this thread. I feel like I should not be called an old member, though my profile begs to differ. I joined back in the day of the 19th of August in 2001. The reason why I don't know GinnyLyn personally was because I forgot about OB for a year with the boards being down for quite awhile. I didn't come across OB until August of 2003? I think...anyways...I have a lot of friends here and they are all special to me. I rarely post here, but oh well. I mostly hang out on MyOtaku. Though I come here every day...I just don't post. I didn't get to experience Ginny leaving, but I did see BabyGirl...*sniff* >_> I also miss Shaun. It seems that he left as well. As for my name, I've always been Japan_86. It will always will be unless Charlie is in a playful mood. lol Though that'll only last for a few minutes. (The name changes mind you. Charles will always be a silly boy) I had the pleasure to get to know a lot of the mods here and I've seen them come and go. I remember that when I first came back, Zeh was in a lot of trouble. I miss Semjaza, Shy, Transtic Nerve, and Drix being moderators. I still like reading their posts. With funny posts, nobody could compare to Charles. I laugh a lot when I read his posts. Syk3, James, and Desbreko are also awesome. I had plenty of my share of good memories with them. Those AIM chats were crazy. [B][cough][/B]Hello Kitty Condoms[B][/cough][/B] Anyways, he begged me to do this, so here goes... Shinmaru is also a cool guy. He the most awesome new? old? (huh?) member ever![/COLOR]
  20. Japan

    This Girl

    [COLOR=Navy]Easy...forget about her. Nothing good will come from her so ignore her. It may hurt a little a first but who cares? She certainly doesn't. I assume that she may want that night in bed and use you. So go find a nicer more sincere girl.[/COLOR]
  21. [COLOR=Navy]I am lucky and cheap. I have natural brown, blonde, and red highlights, along with brown hair. It is naturally wavy and shiny. It is still long, but it is shorter than I've ever had it. I never dyed it. I guess that I'm just lucky...heh[/COLOR]
  22. [QUOTE=Ugamon]*Sigh* I wonder how long till he starts drafting us.. cuz personally I wouldn't last a week in a army camp.. but somehow i ain't surprised that Bush won... I personally think the system is somewhat rigged. Kinda like last time where some of the vote "didn't get counted" All you peeps out there prepare for the ugly Bush wars...[/QUOTE] [COLOR=Navy]Didn't you listen at all to the debates? Bush said himself that there is going to be no draft. PERIOD. It was just a scare tactic the democrats used to have people not want to vote for Bush. Privitizing social secuirity was another scare tactic for the senior citizens. As for me, I voted for Bush. I am glad I did, and I am glad he won. I am also happy that Cathy McMorris(R) won over Don Barbieri(D) for the seat in the House of Representives for the East side of Washington state. What is so ugly about the war? I have friends fighting over there, and they like what they do. One of the reasons why the the system was messed up in 2000 was because there were people being handed cigarettes and drugs for free if they voted for Al Gore. Even in this election, officials found voter registration cards under the name of "Marry Poppins." and "Donald Duck." Now I call that 'rigged.' I am glad that they caught that and got rid of them.[/COLOR]
  23. [COLOR=Navy]The bands for me are pretty much Queen, Guns N' Roses, Phil Collins, Dire Straits, ZZ Top, Van Halen, and Tom Petty. They are all awesome. I love to listen to them as much as my modern rock and techno. They all have something unique in their music. They are all cool, and I like almost all of their songs.[/COLOR]
  24. [COLOR=Navy]From what I've seen from my friends here at OB, it doesn't work. I understand that there may be some special cases like Panda, but it mostly doesn't work. [/COLOR]
  25. [COLOR=Navy]I wrote this today. It is about missing three really close friends of mine...one of them I have not spoken to in monthes. [B]I see you in my mind But you disappear I run out to grab hold of you But you slip away Where are you? Silience I miss you ... Come back![/B] A bit cheesy, but what do you think?[/COLOR]
×
×
  • Create New...