Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Japan

Members
  • Posts

    1679
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    11

Everything posted by Japan

  1. ummm, this is hard. There are so many people to chose... 3rd place goes to....Otakusennen 2nd place goes to...Battosai 1st place goes to...Charles...he is very funny and cool guy Runner ups: KKC, WW2, Shuan, and James
  2. I am actually using Macromedia Fireworks...I edited it again....I am actually happy with it this time.
  3. I had a few teachers that weren't necessarly bad, but they were very annoyiing. My Spanish teacher was so preppy. I refused to take another Spanish class after that. Then there were two English teachers. One was a group work fanatic and the the other was a homework fanatic who loved giving out loads of homework.
  4. I had this on dream that was scary. This is what caused it. When I lived in England, I visited the Madam Tussuad's Wax Musuem in London. Well, there is this on section of it called the chamber of horrors. I went in there and there was a bunch of torture chamber devices and criminals...like a wax figure of Hitler and Jack the Ripper stuff. That night, I had a horrible dream that Jack the Ripper was trying to Murder me. Then I was tied to the spike wheel. Then Hitler put me in a concentration camp. The dream ended with the guillotine coming down on my neck. I woke up before it happened though. It was freaky and scared me half to death.
  5. A Trigun forum sounds nice, but like instantramen said, OB had one awhile back and people never really posted in it much.
  6. I would just keep in touch with my closest friends through email and AIM. that areI would also, spend less time on the computer and skateboard, rollerblade, bike, and read more often than I do.
  7. Fave married couple-Battosai and me of course. I don't really know of any other married OB members. We haven't met, though we really want to. I won't be abled to go on a road trip anytime soon. When did you decide to get married? He is one of the first OB members that I actually started to talk to. The first time I remember talking to him through PM was about the movie, Matrix:Reloaded. We kept PMing eachother everyday, and on my b-day, he sent me a b-day present email full of images. After that, we IMed and PMed all the more. Eventually, he downloaded AIM and we talked for a long time. Lan and Kaola Su helped out some, and then Battosai and I got engaged. Well, we decided a couple days before the date in my sig. We've been married since, and we are enjoying every minute of it.
  8. My dream room...hmm... I would like my carpeting to be cream not green. I would like black lights along the top edge of the wall near the ceiling all around the room. I want to get better closets. A bookcase to hold my mangabooks. I would like to have a computer w/ internet and scanner, all surround sound system, and a big flat screen plasma tv with PS2, DVD, VCR, and Xbox hooked up to it. That is pretty much it.
  9. I edited the banner doing the stuff you said would make it better. What do you think now. Do you think that Vash is out of place? Is the font better? EDIT: I had to delete my previous post because it wouldn't show. Here is the banner. I changed it around a bit. I tried opening it and it opened with no problems. Enjoy!
  10. It isn't much, but I hope you like my first banner.
  11. I love Outlaw Star. I think that it is very funny and a must buy. It is really cool and exciting. The forbidden episode, The HotSprings of Planet Tenrei, is very funny and awesome. It is forbidden because Cartoon Network refused to play it. That is one of my favorite episodes. I also love the opening theme song, and the first ending theme song. You ought to buy it.
  12. My Great aunt's dog died. It was sad for me because I grew up with the dog. I spent every summer with him. He was a Boston Terrier named Pogo.He was so sweet. That same summer that my favorite dog died, my great uncle died as well. He was a very funny guy, and I miss listening to his voice. He had one of the best voices ever. My Grandpa is on the verge of death and he is one of my oldest best friends ever. It makes me sad just thinking about it.
  13. I sometimes do, but it all depends on my mood. I like to be alone a lot, but I love hanging out with my friends. I mostly sleep, draw, and read when I am alone. I like doing all sorts of stuff with my friends. Though I mostly talk.
  14. I used the pottery wheel for everything except for the handle on the teapot and the Iguana, yes iguana. The iguana was made using the same process as drawing...sort of. I've been in pottery class all last year, and I am planning to take it all year next year. It is very enjoyable.
  15. These are my pottery. There are some bowls, my igauna sculpture, and my raku pot. I hope you enjoy!
  16. Here is some of my wood working from wood shop. All I have a picture of now is my chair. It took me 2 weeks of class time timeto make it.
  17. Japan

    Friends

    I have many types of friends as well. Most of them are trustworthy. Keeping secrets for you till their dying day.Then I have a couple of friends who are loud, gossipy(if that is a word), and they tell you everyone's secrets and they tell others yours as well. They live for gossip.
  18. I love techno music. I have several cds upstairs, and I listen to them a lot. I love dancing to techno music. It is a lot of fun. Techno never gives me a head ache and it makes me feel better too.
  19. I watched it last night, but all I can say is weird. Yes it was funny at some parts, but the manga part was very cheesy. It made no sense to me what so ever... I knew that it was a mini series. The ending theme song was cool. I liked it a lot.
  20. I love the show and the manga. I read 1-8 of the manga and I saw almost all of the tv series. I prefer the show better. I love Tsuki and Chichiri best.
  21. Japan

    Mudvayne.

    I never really listened to their whole album, but I caught myself several times turning the volume up super loud when the song, "Not Falling," starts to play. That song is really awesome. It helps me lose steam when I get upset. -ja mata
  22. I can't wait for school to start. I love school. Like I said in another thread, I will be starting my Junior year in Senior high school. I love school. I enjoy all of my classes. I can't wait for Japanese, Woodshop, and Pottery.
  23. Japan

    Freashmen

    I will be a Junior next year, so I know what it is like to be a Freshmen. The first few days will be tough. New Campus, classes, and teachers can be frustrating. I remember that when I was a Freshmen after only a week, I lost my way and was almost late for my Math class. I also got on the bad side with my Art teacher because I wouldn't do every single thing she wanted on my artwork. She hated me the rest of the year, and she still hates me now.
  24. My favorite bands are: Rammstein Evanescence Staind Linkin Park Seesaw (the group did .hack//SIGN music) Seether As for favorite songs, here they are: TATU-Not Gonna get us Evanescence- Going Under Linkin Park-Faint Rammstein- Ich Will
  25. Dang, such a hard poll!! I have 3 favorite villians on the list, though I voted for Legato, leader of the Gun-Ho Guns. My other favorites are Aoshi from Rurouni Kenshin and Knives from Trigun. The reasons why I like these villians best is because they are so cool. Legato is really fun to watch, and I love his voice. Aoshi is cool because he as a cool attitude. He just seems very confusing. My last favorite, is Knives Million, is pure evil.
×
×
  • Create New...