Jump to content
OtakuBoards

DeathKnight

Members
  • Posts

    4357
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by DeathKnight

  1. [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DarkOrderKnight [/i] [B]Silly me, I didn't explain well enough. What I meant by 'luck' is what I make for myself. Getting into a good college, getting a good job, marrying my future wife. I would consider all of that 'created luck'. The type of luck your talking about boarders destiny. Which is something you, and I, don't believe in. [/B][/QUOTE] [color=crimson]Ah. That makes sense. Destiny is merely a term that could be broadened on. People focus on the 'someone controls us' part, and immediately dismiss it. But a form of destiny would be how others control our future, judging by their good or bad decisons. So in the end, destiny could be possible, but not as if God controls everything that happens, instead all of us create Destiny as a whole. -K[/color]
  2. [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DarkOrderKnight [/i] [B]I am the one that is going to get through school and make a high 6 figure salary per year by the time I retire. I make my luck. No one else does. [/B][/QUOTE] [color=crimson]Or you could die tomorrow in a car wreck. You cant be sure of anything, so dont try to be. Technically, you dont make your luck. If I had a gun, and decided to shoot you, that wouldnt be luck, that would be my personal choice to shoot you. All of your 'luck' is shaped on others decisons, and a good two thirds of the time it is not in your hands. -K[/color]
  3. [color=crimson]Optimists should shut up, and Pessimests should shut up. Thats my veiw. I dont want to hear about how your life sucked, your dad beat you, and your mom yelled at you. But I also dont want to hear about your great day, and how much money you made, and how many of your popular friends said you looked good. -_-; -K[/color]
  4. [color=crimson]Name: Ken Name of Dragon: Dracozombie the Demon Dragon [Draco for short ;P] Color of Armor: Grey Weapon: Lucifer's Longbow [Black Longbow that enchants all arrows fired with extra speed, and if the bearer is skilled enough, added acuracy] Magic: Anarchy's Redemption [Fires a single arrow that explodes with dark magic, initially pretty strong, but deadly if trained well] Level: 1 ^_^[/color]
  5. [color=crimson]As if any of us really knows. Everything in the world is just opinons, so it doesnt matter really. Either way, we still screw up, right? -K[/color]
  6. DeathKnight

    Last Word

    [color=crimson]Name: Diablo Age: 26 Home Planet: Misamiya Description: He has two glowing blue eyes, that stare at you and into your soul. He is very tall, 6'7 or so, and is built sort of muscular. He has a 4 inch long scar on his arm, from an accident as a child, along with a small scar below his right eye. Wearing usually casual Blue jeans and a white T Shirt, he is an all around average looking guy. The only thing not so average about him, is his light blue hair, which hangs just below his eyes all around... Personality: Cheerful, but knows when to be serious. Observant, optomistic, and smart. Blunt at times, but overall a nice guy. Short Bio: Before the attacks came, he was an average guy, living in the middle of island in a lake, where a small community was. When word of the attacks came, he knew that if the army was powerful enough to do that in 24 hours, then he must answer the call to arms, for honor, and to defend his Birthright. Weapon: A single long Katana. Spells: Can control Water, forming it into either a weapon or an ally. -K[/color]
  7. [color=crimson]I love AC. So does Flash. Lol. It has tight weapons, unreal customazation [butchered the spelling], and tons of missions. Also the Arena is fun to beat, getting the number one spot and being champion. ^_^ But the ending plain out sucked. I'm spoiled by endings for RPGs I guess. Lol. It is one of the best, if not the best, Mech game that I have ever played. -K[/color]
  8. [color=crimson]Strengths: 1. My sense of Humor. It's great to make people laugh. ;P 2. I'm very Blunt. I tell you what I feel, and I dont care how it effects you. 3. My creative way of thinking of things. I have different opinons than you do, and I know it. Weaknesses: 1. My lack of self control. When I get angry, I hurt people, and I enjoy it. Sadism runs in the family I suppose. 2. My severe depression. They put me on Celexa, and I suppose it helps. But it isnt great to be depressed most of the time. 3. I'm very blunt. Lol ;) -K[/color]
  9. [color=crimson]Char 1. Name: Nevri Deloras Age: 24 Race: Human Eqipment: Heavy Crossbow, Short Sword. Bio: She was 11 when the untimely doomsday attack happened, and she barely escaped with her life. She was all alone, intill she found her best friend Ken still alive and kicking somehow. Now, with Ken's help, she has formed a small group trying to etch out an exsistance. Training herself with a bow, she is quite deadly at close or long range. Char 2. Name: Ken Howell Age: 28 Race: Human Equipment: Provisions, Tent, Dagger, Silenced 12 mm Pistol. Bio: Tearing through his town on that day, he tried saving all he could, getting torn up along the way... but with little sucess. His family survived, somehow, and they split up, Ken going off on his own, thinking that settling down again would bring nothing. His little sister begged him not to go, and stubbornly followed. Finding Nevri 3 months of Hell later, they teamed up and sucessfully survived in the bleak world for years... Char 3. Name: Narna Howell Age: 20 Race: Human Equipment: Dual Katanas. Bio: Stubborn as always, she went after her brother as he walked off into the distance. But that was a great help to Ken, who really didnt like the idea of leaving his sister behind, no matter how much he denied it. She slowly got more skilled, and after finding two Katanas on a dead man's body, she became quite deadly, with speed and agility on her side. Char 4. Name: Mak Age: 4 Race: German Shepard [hehe o_o;;] Equipment: Teeth. Bio: Puppy found by Narna alone in the middle of nowhere. She [i]insisted[/i] that they take him, to Ken's utter dismay. All of them are now reaching a massive fissure into the Earth. With no where left to head to, they all decide to go into the depths of the Shattered Planet... God Be With Them. [/color]
  10. [color=crimson]Haha. Empathy, you are still out for pity. Your life doesnt suck at all, and yet you are depressed. Whatever Jess. ----- Suicide is murder. *shrugs* -K[/color]
  11. [color=crimson]I still dont get how a virus named "West Nile" can be in Texas. -___-;;;; I'm not worried. At all. I'm not really an outside kind of person, and I dont think anyone in San Antonio has gotten the virus. I could be wrong about the latter, but i'm pretty sure nada is going on. Two days ago, the U.S Department of Agriculture came to our house and placed a insect detection trap in our yard. I have no idea if this has anything to do with the West Nile Virus or not, but it is highly a coincendence that this is the first time they have done this, and the West Nile is raging in the state next to us at the same time. [/color]
  12. [color=crimson]This is why X Box is the best! No, I'm kidding. Lol. Halo 2 looks simply awesome, and if they use all the Xbox can give it will definately be one of the best looking games out. Eh. It still doesnt really hit me as a X Box saver..[/color]
  13. [color=crimson]Yea. It's Illegal. And it's fun, and easy. So it's all good. Defying the law, while getting stuff you need easily. ^^ Kazaa is a medicore one. I'm stuck using it simply because I havent found anything much better on the p2p software sharing side. O_o WinMX I have never tried. Heh. But alot of people say its the best.[/color]
  14. [color=crimson]You know, for something in the future that isnt out yet, I really want Rise of Nations for the PC. It really looks like its going great, and is going to be alot of fun. Age of Mythology also looks very cool, 3d AoE with mythological elements. Interesting mix, eh?...[/color]
  15. [color=crimson]Dungeon Seige or Warcraft 3 for meh. on Xbox, I have got to get Morrowind >.>[/color]
  16. [color=crimson]Username~ DeathKnight is an undead demi-god stuck on the 7th floor of a dungeon all alone, left to kill the would-be heros of the kingdom from the onslaught of undead he summons. Avatar- Its... Chrono Crossiness. And his hair rocks. o_o Sig- Nothing special there, eh?[/color]
  17. [color=crimson]I think wars would be more Tatical and well planned, where no mistakes would occur. I'm not a woman, but I feel that women plan things better, and think it through more. Men can be quite rash, and if you anger them they make bad decisons fast sometimes. I guess it could be the same with women, but not as much. War would be more of a dance then a fight, strikeing where it hurts most, and more of 'who is smarter' than 'who has the brute strength'. I think nations in general would be larger, and hold together better. Instead of the dozens of small minute nations, like after the fall of the USSR, I think we would have several select larger countries, with a dozen moderately sized countries here and there. Peace would be more often, because I think women talking with other women would be more peaceful, and thought out. Male hormones wouldnt get in the way, Lol. But once and awhile, over a major disagreement, a peaceful end might not occur. You never know. In religon, I think it would be much the same really. Instead of appocalyptic ends, I think it might be a more peaceful, paradasic like ending for the world, where all evil is abolished and etc. Instead of all of us dieing in a bloody battle between God and Satan. Would Satan even exist? Prolly. I dunno really. Too many factors are involved with this whole thing. The social structure like in school and etc would be vastly different. Cliques I think would maybe be more widespread, but that is a personal opinon. Once again, factors are involved really. How important IS a guy in a clique? Do the guys tend to bring cliques together more? Without guys, would cliques be more fractured and small? Or would there be several large cliques, dislikeing the others? Who knows. The industrial structure would be more efficent, I think. A smaller, highly efficent industury, more 'quality' than 'quantity' factorys. Since there would be more peace, science could make great leaps and bounds in the peace time, when all resources could be focused on science, instead of war. Thats just a few things I think would happen, not that I'm right...[/color]
  18. [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anna [/i] [B]Dude, I like that.......... *keeps rocking back and forth in her chair.......* [/B][/QUOTE] [color=crimson]It's fun! ^-^ *rocks back and forth drooling*[/color]
  19. [color=crimson]Name: Kenbebbie Place of Origin: The Sewers of Corooscunt Weapon: Poo Trade: Supreme Master of Poo Age: 23 Bio: He somehow has the power to control poo. To talk to it, to control it, to form it into a creature. He continues to train his somewhat weird ability, his newest Crap creation being a single Crapmonkey bodyguard.[/color]
  20. DeathKnight

    Nwn

    [color=crimson]You know, Morrowind, NwN and Warcraft 3 are all on my list of things to get. But I dont have any money, yet [hopefully some soon ^_-]. Describe NwNs if you would please, I have seen many screenshots and read alot about it, and I think I should maybe get it first...[/color]
  21. [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Queen Asuka [/i] [B][color=crimson][size=1]He is annoying to ME.[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=crimson]You're one to talk about being annoying.[/color]
  22. [color=crimson]Yes. There is a topic a little bit down the page entitled What's this? An exclusive Xbox game worth looking forward to?' Since the title doesnt really refer what game it's talking about, it's easy to miss. But please direct all comments on this great game [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=12233]there[/url].[/color]
  23. [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Schratn9 [/i] [B]Na, that was'nt sarcasm. I im'd him "hey" then "sup" And he replyd with very explict content, if u know what i mean [/B][/QUOTE] [color=crimson]Holy ****! Explicit content. If you [b]knew Neil[/b] and that he [b]cusses every few seconds[/b] if he has had a [b]reasonably good day[/b]. And doesnt like to deal with [b]people who whine[/b] or people who say '[b]sup[/b]' Forte style.[/color]
  24. [color=crimson]Heh. You have no idea how bad it is. I'm on the 200 year flood line and I almost had to evacuate from my house due to the usually completely dry gully area next to my house turning into an 8 foot wide river. The damage was really severe... There is no street infront of my house anymore. Well. Not much of one. Its was ripped apart from the water. The creek itself next to our house got 2 feet from flooding the Driveway. The foot deep stream that was flowing down the road DID go into the Driveway, flooding the first 2-3 feet of our garage. That was just on the Northwest side in a Hilly area....[/color]
  25. [color=crimson]lol. One person wanted to be me. And it was Neil. I dunno if I should be happy, or scared. -.- Uhh... if I could be someone it would be Britty. She has access to alcohol. And good coffee. And a river to be bored at. O.o... Or Amber. She... is insane. And thats a perk. Also she lives in a pretty cool sounding house. O.o... Lastly, Neil. Just so I could hurt people severly and it would just be everyday routine.[/color]
×
×
  • Create New...