Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Boo

Members
  • Posts

    4066
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    52

Everything posted by Boo

  1. Tyron: That guy was fooling with us. It couldn't be Lacroix. He wasn't THAT strong. Visor: You're right. Valen: *thinking* [I]Tyron jumps up a tree and sees Indrid and Lacroix talking.[/I] Tyron: Why aren't they gone yet?!
  2. Everytime I think of it, The hatre in my heart. the hatre for a other kid. I've been to hard. He didn't understand why His name was Tim he maded me cry And I will never forgive him, Now he is dead, It was my only friend you drived over my cat. Now This is the end. Wat the heck I didn't even liked crack (the cat)
  3. Boo

    A army

    Oh........ Didn't knew. :(
  4. [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dark_Apocalyps [/i] [B]I caught a shiny Hoot hoot. And i allmost catched a shiny Abra, but he used teleport before I could catch him, because Hypnosis failed :( [/B][/QUOTE] Oh yeah! And I ones had a purple totdile, but it was a female so I didn't held it. BTW: did you know that Female pokemon are weaker than male? My bro found out with his Tyranitar (lv100)
  5. Boo

    Lugia?

    For Ho-oh in silver, you have to go to Pewter. A man gives you Rainbow Wing and then go to the Tin tower in ecruteak youll find him ontop. I forget where you get the Silver wing, but you have to go to the whirl islands. choose the island thats right under and use whirlpool to get there. (PS: You need whirlpool and Flash) Then go inside. Find youre way (or take map from it on [url]www.pokemasters.com[/url]) and then fight Lugia.
  6. Boo

    A army

    I've got an idea. If a little groupof people joines my army (PM me to join) We can make RPG's and stuff together, so you don't have to wait till people sign up. (and you can do a lot more offcourse) If you wanna join our army, PM me ;)
  7. Sorry for interfearing (that isn't spelled correct, I know it) but Cid comes in allmost EVERY episode. Please continue the story :D.
  8. Tyron: Wait! Lacroix: what? Tyron: Why did you do it? Lacroix: Don't break youre head on that question. [I]He turns around again and walks away (again).[/I] Tyron: one day...... We will live with no war anymore. But that day wont be tomorrow. Not as long guys like them are around. Visor: Hello! Are we gonna let him walk away like that? Valen:Yeah. We can't do anything against him now.
  9. Name: Tyron Apoco, nn: Titan Age: 23 Height: 1.96 mtr Super power: Ice man Bio: ??? no1 knows something 'bout him ??? Description: i'll post a attachment for it, as soon as I am at my fathers house) Personality: Doesn't uses words to much. :devil:
  10. Tyron: Argh! He got away! This is the second time allready! Visor: i allmost had him! Valen: Forget it, he was probably to strong anyway. Tyron: I hate to admit it, but....... Youre probably right. Visor: That maybe was our only chance! Tyron: VISOR! SHUT UP! You're doing the same as I did when mother got killed and I saw the murderer. Visor: sorry.......... Valen: Wow! You really made him mad this time. Tyron: Grrrrrr....................Ok.... Let's get going.
  11. Tyron: What?! You can't say?! Achbalt: Don't grow mad at me.... please not....... i swore that I wouldnt tell it. Tyron: Argh! Well than... Who did this?! Achbalt: I don't know.......... I was hiding under the dinner table. Visor: Darn! You're a little bit to cowardly to be a man of the King aren't you? [I] Visor looks at Achbalt[/I] Valen: How many did this? only one or more? Achbalt: I only know that one, pretty young guy guy, around twenty, walked in the room. They were saying the name eh............ Lacroix or something like that. He barged in the gate and killed everyone who standed in his sight. Tyron: ****! Now we got another killer on a loos. Visor: Bro! What are we gonna do? Stop him to? Valen: We'll try, won't we? Tyron: Yeah. [I] they walk out of the room. They are going down the stairs, but Valen is slammed back by something; A invicible wall![/I] Valen: Man that hurts! Visor: Well, how are we gonna go now?
  12. [I] Tyron, Visor and Valen are walking along the road. But then Visor takes a fighting stand.[/I] Tyron: Eh..... Visor. What are you doing? [I]Visor doesn't say anything and kicks in the bushes.[/I] Visor: Food :D. Tyron: Well now we have food, lets walk on and don't stop again, not even for food. [I]They walk on again, Visor carying a fox. They can see the towers of Deilando pointing in the sky.[/I] Valen: Deilando.... Why arent we protected by paladins? Visor: The city isn't even touched. Tyron: he probably didn't attacked it because he knew he wont stand a chance against the paladins. [I] They are standing in front of the gate. It opened.[/I] Tyron: What a monster! [I] Over the whole ground there were bosies of not only soldiers, but even of ordinairy men, women and children.[/I] Valen: No... he hasn't skipped this city. Visor: But....... How did the gate opened then? [I] Tyron walks to a body of a paladin and turns it around. he was still allive and he was trying to say something.[/I] Tyron: What happend here? Did "the man in black" visited this town aswell? Paladin: No... it was a other man. His name wa.............. Tyron: he's dead. Valen: if it wasn't "the man in black", who was it?
  13. I't'll start now! Other peeps can sign up while we begin. So......... LET THE CELL GA....... Ehhhhh................ LET THE RPG BEGIN!
  14. name: Tyron age: 23 alliance: good Weapons: Phantom Blade, Iron knuckles and Demolision balde. magic ellemental: Lightning Bio: He is 5 years older than Visor. Thats why Visor not even was born when Tyron gained the power of magic. When he lost his dad he ran away from home. When he came back, he still didn't talk much. He got over it in about 2 years. Now he can't stand his mother died to, so he is sure he'll punish the murderer. Appearences: 1.96 mtr tall, long black hair, black cape, scar throu Right Eye (he gained it when he was fighting a ninja in the forest when he ran off) and black armor. personality: He allways stays calm.... Untill you touch his friends and family...:devil: magic: Thunder charge, thunder att. (sword magic) and Death Blade (kills himself, but the attack never misses and he allways kills someone at once. Can't miss. Can't survive ((both)))
  15. [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Wolf Maximas13 [/i] holy flame(strongest attack but hardest to do) [/B][/QUOTE] ehhh........ That holy flame. Do you meen THE strongest attack or your strongest attack? [QUOTE][I]Originally posted by Dark_apocalyps[/I] Magic: (Not to strong)[/QUOTE] If it is THE strongest attack you should change it to MY strongest attack. Or else it could be confusing.
  16. Two boys are walking throu a deserted town full of rubble. "Eh.... bro! What has happened here?" "i dont know. Lets check out our house!" As they walk a long the road, Visor, the youngest, stopped. "Did you here that?" "Yeah. But we have more worries on our heads at the moment. Like our house." They continue walking and stop in front of a demolished house. "NO! MOTHER! This can't be!" "Whats wrong Tyron? Where is she?!" But Visor doesnt needs to ask anymore. He sees it with his own eyes. "Mo..Mo..Mo..Mother!" "Who could have done this?! If I find him, Ill cut him into pieces and burn the them!" Some rubble rolles in front of Tyron's feets. As he looks up, he sees a shade that turns arround. The shade is laughing. "You! Ill rip youre heart out!" "Tyron! If he can do this to a whole town, it wont be hard for him to kill you!" "Darn! he got away!" "Let us now bury our mother! Not under the rubble, but under ground." "Youre right. But i will Avenge." After they burried their mother, they are searching for survivors. On the moment they gave up hope for finding some1 they here rubble moving. "There is still some1 allive! Lets help him." They roll away some rubble. "Thats Valen!" "Wha....What happend? Wait a minute..... Visor! What happend here?" "First rest then well explain." Tyron and Visor lift Valen up and bring them outside of town. After they told the story to Valen. "What?! That guy is going to pay!" 'But we dont know where he is." "Argh youre right!" "Well just track him down." "But Tyron! How?" "Well just follow the demolished towns." With that he stands up and walks back to the town. 'Hey! Tyron! What are you going to do in town?!" "Get some stuff." Tyron comes back with Tyron's and Visor's weapons. "With this we'll make him pay!" They walk in the same direction the shade flied. "He's dead!" A lot more towns were demolished. People from the bad side and good side came from under the rubble. But they wont quit their journey before they have stopped the murderer. We need this info about you; name: age: alliance: (good or evil) Weapons: (no guns and 3 MAX) magic ellemental: (take 1) Bio: Appearences: personality: magic: (Not to strong. And you can choose 3 MAX) I'm Tyron and ill post my sign up later. Shinobi is Visor and Valen is Valen.
  17. common! Cant you think of anything less sick?! If you know yourself that its sick why do you post it then?! :angry:
  18. [I] but then they hear noice from about a mile away.[/I] Tyron: Darn! I hear something again. Karina: Me to. But what is it? Happy: ITS A MOD OF HUMANS! Tyron: Oh no not again. Karina: They must not find my house here. Tyron: Ill distract them. Happy: Good idea! And as soon as you are dead they come and search for Link. Smart thinking. Link: Yeah it excually is a good idea, if i come with him. Karina: What?! Link: If i come with him, they will never find you here. And we are propably faster so.... Tyron Lets go! Tyron: Yeah! Karina & happy; stay here! [I] As they run of, no1 sees the shade of some1 sneaking around the house.[/I]
  19. I havent seen it b4 bt it really sounds like big sh*t
  20. Hour Of Distruction part 1 It is the year 2894. Hour of distruction. Torka city. 14:37 The children are playing outside. The women are talking together and the men are working. This looks like a place where no worries would be at all. But the eye can deceive. "Huh what is happening?" "Why is the earth shaking?" "Mama im scared!" The Women and children are being shaked. "It's an earthquake! Go to the protector rooms!" Everyone is running to the protector rooms. They had earthquakes before and the rooms protected them, but an earthquake this big? No this is the biggest Earthquake they ever had. All over the world is fire spitting out of the ground, quakes coming in the floors and people are screaming. In torka are the werst earthquakes of them all. "What is that?" A boy looks to a quake. Some sort of mountain is coming out of the ground. "Come on Aerow! it's to dangerous!" The Earthquakes stopped in about three hours. Everything was destroyed; the houses, the roads, the schools.... Everything. Even the protector rooms were destroyed. The ground was full of blood and bodies.Not everybody made it to the rooms. And even when they did they still would be dead. "Argh!" Theres someone coming from under rocks. It's a young boy, the same boy as the one that saw the mountain...Aerow. Now he was the only surviver of the quakes. he can only go to an other town to live on. "Huh?!" Aerow was terrified by something. It was the mountain..... Some rocks dissapeared and behind the rocks were holes. And the reason of his shock was the next thing;..... Out of every hole there came demons, dragons, devils and everything that comes out of the hell. Aerow jumps behind a rock to hide for the beasts. Now that the beast had turn their faces to the mountain, Aerow took his chance and ran to the place where his home was. He can see his diamond box between the rocks. he opens it. He grabs a sword and a gun out of it and runs like he has never runned before. Away... Away from this place, to the town of Hado, the town that is protected by heaven.
  21. *Sniffle* He must be proud to have such a cousin :cry: If it depends on me ; 9.9/10!
  22. Tyron Name: Apoco Parts: Killer ray gun(l arm) , Titanium Hammer arm (r arm and hand), Phantom blade (in l hand),Titanium spiked knee and ellbow pats. Personality: Warrior Type: Gladiator Power Source: My life force Attacks: Diamond breaker (uses hammerarm), Mega bash, ION cannon (killer ray gun), FPBCA (means: Full power and body charge attack) Techniqes: Special: Allmighty Gladiator Demolisher (focesses all of his powers in 1 great shot of his KR gun) Ability: Upgrade (to Titan) Inpluged radar (to find people, but also to sense enemies in battle)
  23. *Claps with Duo*
  24. And once again ill *Sniffle*
×
×
  • Create New...