Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Boo

Members
  • Posts

    4066
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    52

Everything posted by Boo

  1. I don't like having to manually mark stuff read :(
  2. [quote name='James' timestamp='1301442858' post='706080'] [font="palatino linotype"]I just thought it was a stupid suggestion from Boo.[/font] [/quote]1. There is no such thing. 2. This time credit goes to Beth, I think. OH NO WAIT HUMMY. I don't like Courage Wolf, to answer your earlier question.
  3. [quote name='James' timestamp='1301441955' post='706077'] [font="Palatino Linotype"]Speaking of confrontation and conflict, I just have one thing to say: the sooner LOLcats and its ilk disappears, the better. There's only so long that the combination of cats and deliberately stupid misspellings can actually be funny (and whether or not it was genuinely funny in the first place is pretty debatable). As far as Internet memes go, I think it has to be one of the lamest.[/font] [/quote]Word.
  4. [quote name='cAnZ' timestamp='1301427449' post='706065'] Best wasn't the... well... best choice of adjective, [/quote] How would he know whether it was best or not? He's only Allamorph.
  5. Boo

    Lyndy Poo Shoe

  6. It's already time for Episode 18 of the OtakuBoards Podcast! Our little baby is getting old. ;_; [center][size="7"][url="http://otakuboards.podbean.com/2011/03/11/ob-podcast-018-let-it-listen-to-this-podcast/"]#18 - LET IT LISTEN TO THIS PODCAST[/url][/size] [/center] Anyway, as of last podcast, we'll be going back to the initial format of 30-35 minutes as much as possible. That way we can hopefully entertain you for long enough while not being too bothersome! :^D So, this episode is a short and snappy 32 minutes all in all, but that doesn't mean it's any less funny or entertaining (it's probably more funny and offending now than ever, even though there's this-> [ ] bit of cursing in it). And keep a look out for next week's podcast which will include an amazing new book review segment by Lyndy and a completely new format to Kei's news segment!
  7. FEISTY AND SASSY

  8. WTF WHERE DID YOU COME FROM

  9. ASTERISKS AS FAR AS MY EYES SEE

    OH CANADA

    YADA YADA

  10. Boo

    Lawl@nifty50

  11. Mexican boss with his hot sauce.

  12. OM NOMNOMNOMNOMALLY DROPPING F BOMBS

  13. EPISODE 17 IS NOW OFFICIALLY ON THE WEBZ [center][size="7"][color="#ff8c00"][u][b][url="http://tinyurl.com/obpc017"]EPISODE #17[/url][/b][/u][/color][/size] [left] It's the best episode so far, everyone thinks! The critics said this: [quote]Allamorph Daily: "By far the best podcast episode ever in the history of mankind" Sangome Courant: "Better than Jade. NAO STGO" The Shy: "F. A. B. ULOUS." Desbreko: " lulz." [/quote] [/left][/center]
  14. To promote the new episode which is awesome... Here's a new OtakuBoards single! OtakuBoards got auto-tuned! [b]OB-BYTEZ [/b][center][font="Impact"][size="7"][url="http://otakuboards.podbean.com/"]OB BYTEZ (2011 SONG)[/url][/size][/font] [left][color="#c0c0c0"]Auto-tune is a new thing for me though, so I still have to figure out how to just get the funny sound effect without it actually tuning anything (because for some reason it auto-tunes from fairly OK to "omg wtf" [/color] [/left][/center]
  15. OM NOM NOM NOMALY

  16. [quote name='eleanor' timestamp='1298881400' post='705350'] DAMN THIS THREAD IS STILL GOING STRONG [/quote] Hey. You were mentioned in the OB Podcast as one of those members who suddenly disappeared.
  17. What happened to AT ALL? Apart from your computer problems.
  18. Boo is AWOL [i]again[/i]. fha0h12as9
  19. Yo episode 15 is out now! [center][size="6"][size="7"][url="http://soundcloud.com/otakuboards/ob-podcast-015-dishin-out-them"]Episode 15: Dishin' Out Them Tipz![/url][/size] [size="3"][url="http://otakuboards.podbean.com/2011/02/18/ob-podcast-015-dishin-out-them-tips/"]Podbean Link[/url][/size][/size] [left] It's tons oh fun! Kei has a musical news segment this week :D [/left] [/center]
  20. I enjoyed the song. Very Hollywood soundtrack-ish. I was just hoping the whole time for something more epic, which kind of didn't come. The second verse could've had something to make it slightly different to the first one and the acoustic guitar bridge was a bit too obvious, but overall I enjoyed it so [b]6/10[/b]. [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzCclhR7_Rg[/media] Something light and awesome. Including slight translation. Not the very best, but I <3 the video.
  21. Bieber's a cat?
  22. [quote name='Sangome' timestamp='1297639792' post='704954'][color="#9932cc"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"] :V - Just a face. [/font][/color] [/quote] [size="7"][b]:([/b] [/size] :^D Is hawt.
  23. [quote name='ItalyBros_PASTA!' timestamp='1297180340' post='704781'] Yo! My name is Trei, but you can call me Pasta! I've been looking for a forum to join and this one caught my eye, lol! I like... Well... A lot of things, lol! But the important ones are music, manga, and anime! My favorites are Bleach, Soul Eater, Blood+, Claymore, and Hetalia (which explains the name)! I love RPG and shooters... I'm not sure where my love of shooters came from, lol! I play the piano and guitar, but I suck at piano... I've been told I'm immature, but honestly, I'm just really.... REEEAAALLY fun loving! So, hiya and see you guys around! [/quote] I like shooters, rpgs, pasta, guitar and piano too!
  24. Yo guys, awesome Episode #013 is out now! With guest hosts Dragon Warrior, Moletta and Morbo86! :D [center][size="7"][b][url="http://otakuboards.podbean.com/"]EPISODE 13: THE ADAM WITHIN[/url][/b][/size] [/center]
×
×
  • Create New...