-
Posts
4066 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
52
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Everything posted by Boo
-
My favourite part was how he knocked on the castle's door. :V And the "it's brad... ,_," Oh and "Sam!" *spit" "YAY! Alright!" Sam is the bomb. And I totally hate it when fat people are like that "Hey I'm talking *breathe* to *wheeze* you! *gasp*" and then eat something after which they're even more out of breath. In conclusion. It's cool.
-
[quote name='Vicky' timestamp='1296486484' post='704563'] [b]I hate how some barbarian tribe decided to constantly use the 'z' in their bastardly version of the English language.[/b] [/quote] Fix'd.
-
I've the Radeon 5670 and it allows me to play every game I laid my hands on so far, mostly fully maxed out, without any troubles. I guess the 5770 would top that then. Thing is, if you buy an expensive one, you'll be bummed out because a better one will be out the next day and your expensive one will be cheaper. However, if you buy a cheap one, a better one will be 'the cheap one' the next day, so yours ends up being less good than 'the cheap one'. Choices in life... After looking at some comparison things, I think the Geforce 9800 GT(X) one tops the 5670 just a bit, so maybe you should go for that one. At that site it's $11 above your budget though.
-
[quote name='Felix the Cat' timestamp='1296324572' post='704512'] Me, I'm just nice ol' grouchy cat :3 [/quote] Huh, I thought yo:(u were Poop Face Cat.
-
[quote name='Horendithas' timestamp='1296265293' post='704492'] [color="#4b0082"][font="Arial"]I'm a combination of happy and hyper right now. =3[/font][/color] [/quote] This is :( scary.
-
[quote name='AvalonAngel' timestamp='1296250256' post='704489'] [font="Tahoma"]OMG HAI GAIZ. We have the latest podcast for you guys. In this Episode we talk about Cosplay, anime, spies, Scarlett Johannson, frownies and many many more things. This week's guests are Katana, Japan and JAMES! Take a listen! Subscribe to use in iTunes! Follow us in Twitter! Bake us COOKIES! [center][url="http://www.robpongi.com/pics/Prabhu-Deva.jpg"]Otakuboards Podcast #12: Now Poop on them Oliver[/url][/center] [/font] [/quote] Dude, Fix the link. :^D Hey guys! New podcast! It's great! And includes the new amazing song by Banditlight (DW) [center][size="7"][url="http://soundcloud.com/otakuboards/ob-podcast-012-sushi-pizza"]Otakuboards Podcast #12: Now Poop on them Oliver[/url] [/size] [/center]
-
Oh, moderate and stuff. I can do a little bit of everything except colouring that much. But I can also just be the official novel reviewer.
-
[quote name='Katana' timestamp='1296066664' post='704379'] [size="1"][color="royalblue"]Y'know, it's just a bit odd to be kind of randomly be musing about it, and then all of a sudden, the voice that you're listening to is like "yeah, they're so on the show next week!" Huh? I am? I didn't agree to this! (Well, I did, but how did YOU know?!) So yeah. Now I just gotta think of storytime.[/color][/size] [/quote] Wait what? You're not thinking of[b] [i]preparing[/i][/b] something now are you? :S :(
-
[img]http://uploads.neatorama.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/doggygrapes.jpg[/img][size="7"][b]: [/b]I'M AMAZING ARTS. [/size]
-
Yeah, she's [b]PROSE CHAMPION[/b] after all.
-
Well, yeah. I'm not sure if this is what you said but I was thinking it'd be cool if the characters and stories would remain parallel to each other in all dimensions, except that dimension's version of it. So if Miss Piggy is a mighty warrior in the medieval dimension, she'll at least be a really fierce and strong independent single woman in the Desperate Housewives dimension. If she's on a mission to murder the man who kissed her in 2011, she'd still be on that mission in outerspace, except she'd use spaceships to chase him instead of a Peugeot 206. All in all... I have the idea we should just get this started and it'll be a fun fest of confusion and stuff. We only need to decide on some rules, like how the dimension jumps work. All the rest is fun improv. :V
-
I'm loving your train of thought. The Time Central Station thing sounds awesome. Also, I was just now doubting about that point of the characters being in all dimensions just now and thought it'd be cool to make it so that they are. I love it when characters meet other people's characters. Though maybe we could make it so that they're less-Ernie or suddenly replaced with someone else completely, or that there's just a pile of clothing because those people at the Time Central Station thing mess up. oh I feel something coming...[b] C.L.O.C.K. -[/b] The [u][b]C[/b][/u]hronology and [u][b]L[/b][/u]ocation [u][b]O[/b][/u]rganisation [u][b]C[/b][/u]ommand [u][b]K[/b][/u]ernel. Work in progress. :^D YES, IM FEELIN' THIS THING.
-
6,5/10 I like the feel of the song being all summery and whistle-y and how the man and woman sing in turns. The song sounds a bit too crowded for the most part, though, with too many things trying to sound prominent. Besides, the video is too hippie, which I can only say one thing to: [youtube]2SNHtKfDxlg[/youtube] [size="4"][b]Primal Scream - Kill All Hippies[/b][/size]
-
[quote name='Dragon Warrior' timestamp='1295972511' post='704312'] Haha, but [b]Simon and Garfunkel[/b] easily got their recognition, as they are still played on the radio today and in films, and are well known as one of the greatest weavers of folk rock to this day. As for [b]Silversun Pickups,[/b] they're breaking the mold over in the US. They're played on the radio and in films here, anyway. It took them a few or so after "Swoon" to get there, but I'm also pleased to finally see them get some popularity going. It makes me long for a new album now... [/quote] S&G are almost only appreciated by old folks, and then also pretty much only the greatest hits stuff. Silversun Pickups are starting to break through in Germany, so maybe the Netherlands will be next. I'd like to see them arena status, so they can pull out all the awesome effects and everything, but I like how cheap their tickets are now. :^D
-
[quote name='Felix the Cat' timestamp='1295933917' post='704284'][b]Franz Ferdinand[/b] - Now that THIS band isn't played really amazes me. They're almost as popular as the Foo Fighters and basically all my friends know them. Radio just sucks around here I guess... Oh well. [/quote] FRANZ FERDINAND ARE ONLY MY FAVOURITE BAND EVER. They're way underappreciated in especially the USA. They had to play the support act for freaking Green Day around their last tour. EH?! [b]Silversun Pickups[/b] aren't barely famous enough on this side of the globe either, and [b]the Kills[/b] need more fans too. [b]Primal Scream[/b] is one of my favourite bands and they hardly get any appreciation for their contribution to the evolution of music apart from pretentious underground peeps. And I still wanted to add that [b]Simon & Garfunkel[/b] are so much cooler than most people think. They're like my heroes. Also, the band [url="http://www.myspace.com/alleseigentlich"]Eigentlich Alles[/url] is way underappreciated, and that awesome artist Sangome doesn't get enough attention either.
-
Some class mates and I have been doing some covers and my favourite ones so far are [b]Born to be Wild [/b]by Steppenwolf, but even moreso [b]Ace of Spades[/b] by Motorhead. I CAN PULL OFF THOSE VOCALS PRETTY WELL WTFBBQ.
-
Sign me up. And I'm volunteering Chibi Master too.
-
I Forgot What You People Look Like (Image Heavy)
Boo replied to 2010DigitalBoy's topic in General Discussion
[quote name='Dragon Warrior' timestamp='1295907288' post='704246'] Haha, yeah, I had hair like that over the summer. I didn't look too good with it, so I grew it back out. I'm better with long hair. (Though I do miss the lack of need for maintenance). [insert sexy face] [/quote] Wtf sexy ninja matthew bellamy? :S -
[quote name='Sangome' timestamp='1295899622' post='704226'] [color="#9932cc"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]I may hate it, but dropping out isn't really an option for me. Not if I wanna get out of here in the next couple of years.[/font][/color] [/quote] Start a rock band. Gome and the Aces? Sounds catchy enough.
-
Yeah but black-jokes aren't allowed. :(
-
[quote name='Dragon Warrior' timestamp='1295831139' post='704174'] I think Boo is actually hiding the fact that it's his name. *cough* [/quote] Crap. You got me. It's not Boris, it's Renesmee.
-
[quote name='Sangome' timestamp='1295814172' post='704158'] [color="#9932cc"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"][url="http://www.babynames.com/name/RENESMEE"]Is it possible for my faith in humanity to dip PAST the negatives? Double negatives? Triple negatives? SOMETHING?[/url][/font][/color] [/quote] That's my mother's name... Also, episode #11 online now! Yay!
-
Hey there ladies and gentlemen, With a few days' delay, it's now time for episode 11 of the OtakuBoards Podcast! This week's special guests: [b]Desbreko[/b] and [b]Shinmaru[/b]!!! Yay!!! And the podcast's accompanied by the lovely music of [b]Banditlight[/b] (aka Dragon Warrior), as found here: [url="http://www.facebook.com/Banditlight"]LINK TO BANDITLIGHT[/url]. Also, we have a news segment, and that's the only segment! Yay! And Korey was missing, so bear with me. [center][s][size="1"][url="http://otakuboards.podbean.com/"]Episode #11: The Real Stuff Sucks[/url][/size][/s] [size="6"](Soundcloud Link:)[/size] [size="7"][size="6"][url="http://soundcloud.com/otakuboards/ob-podcast-011-the-real-stuff-sucks"]Episode #11: The Real Stuff Sucks[/url][/size][/size] [/center] Enjoy! Boo
-
Did you try to hard refresh (Ctrl+F5) your profile?