Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Boo

Members
  • Posts

    4066
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    52

Everything posted by Boo

  1. Go home and be a family man.
  2. Boo

    I'm sure Desbreko will award you with some stars and titles for this. You are a hero.

  3. Just beat Starcraft II. Want [i]Heart of the Swarm[/i] now. Important meeting in 6,5h. Need sleep.
  4. Alright, things are looking and sounding great. Naturally, because we rock. That site should help a lot to boot things.
  5. Baron <3
  6. Do you always have to listen to the voices in these games or is there an option to turn them off completely and just play Final Fantasy with effects and epic music like the old days?
  7. Boo

    I just realised that you're a much more reliable person to host Podcasts with than anybody else due to your current position.

    Eurotaku podcast anyone?

  8. The Nikon D series are real popular. That is probably because their quality is ace. I'm staggering along with an old Fuji myself, but it suffices I suppose. Do share photos. :^D
  9. [quote name='AvalonAngel' date='30 September 2010 - 09:27 PM' timestamp='1285874824' post='700818'] The closest Backerei to me is on the other side of town. :V [/quote] ... Are you sure you're in Germany?
  10. [quote name='AvalonAngel' date='30 September 2010 - 02:11 PM' timestamp='1285848675' post='700808'][font="Garamond"]Starbucks in 2010? [/font] [/quote] Instead you get baker's shops every two metres, imperialist pig! Also, coffee. The only good coffee is when it's strong enough to blast you to pieces, without anything added.
  11. It's so incredibly annoying that 16 and 18 don't just fly away when Tien is using up all his energy to stall Cell. Freaking androids.
  12. In the days of the Troll orphan jokes would be all over the place. Batman=Orphan jokes are still fairly funny if you don't allow yourself to be offended by it. I'm funnier though.
  13. So, at the end of the school year I will have to head out to an English speaking country (any country where they speak a properly accepted version of English), where I will have to spend a minimum of 20 hours a week performing Arbeit and I am not yet certain what country that will be. I am mainly thinking of Ireland, but Australia or New Zealand could be a jest as well. Even America is on my list. Actually, I'm leaving everything open. Any bright ideas? Free bed and job vacancy left even? Ha. On second thought, maybe I'd better not try America, to avoid ridiculous visum bureaucracy. Also for topic's sake: Have you ever spent more than an average holiday-length visit in a foreign country, and why?
  14. [quote name='eleanor' date='13 September 2010 - 01:09 AM' timestamp='1284332994' post='700452'] The Shadow of the Wind by Carlos Ruiz Zafón [/quote] I love that book.
  15. Journalists are supposed to police to governments. The media are supposed to be there to keep the government in check.
  16. I'm just happy we don't have such a 50/50 government, so these things don't occur on such an incredible us vs. them scale. It's basically the more social bunch versus the liberals with the Christian Democrats staying more or less in the middle of things to not piss off either side. Not saying the media are un-biased, but at least the supposed formula CaNz brought up wouldn't be the case.
  17. [quote name='Zombie_Nosh' date='01 September 2010 - 09:41 PM' timestamp='1283370098' post='700123'] This last week I've mostly been listening to "The Tallest Man on Earth". [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYVnRyZWs70"]http://www.youtube.c...h?v=eYVnRyZWs70[/url] How would you describe this? Folksy, I guess. My sister likens his voice to that of Bob Dylan; I see where she's coming from. [/quote] You can't imagine how often I've played his albums. They're great.
  18. ... Huh? Corrupt media? Must be an American thing. :S
  19. Starcraft 2, Fallout 3, CoD Modern Warfare, CoD World at War, Company of Heroes and Morrowind all at once. 8D
  20. Lately I've been constantly listening to [b]Lights[/b]' album "The Listening" which is too much fun. 8D
  21. I HATE IT WHEN GAMES ARE DIVIDED IN EPISODES. That said, I'm trying real hard to "buy" the game off the internet to see if it's worth the chellos.
  22. [quote name='Lilt' date='27 August 2010 - 12:51 AM' timestamp='1282863091' post='699900'] [b]Sorry if this has already been mentioned, but who's the target audience?[/b][/quote] The target audience would first of all be the Otakuites around the network, because I personally think it would just be fun to have a podcast to listen to full of nonsense and OB stuff. It would be sweet however if such a Podcast could be made interesting enough for people who bumped into OB, so that they decide to stay at, or are even drawn to OtakuBoards. So, mostly for that point, the balance between general fun and inside jokes should be kept. I mostly don't even get the inside ones myself. Where on Earth did the evil Walmart thing come from? Also: yay for Kei! (rhymes too, get it?) You're now officially on board with no back down option.
  23. [quote name='eleanor' date='29 August 2010 - 09:35 AM' timestamp='1283067345' post='699980'] you mean 6001? [/quote] I made 6001.
  24. Chibi made 6,000 mark.
  25. [quote name='Lilt' date='27 August 2010 - 07:06 PM' timestamp='1282928812' post='699934'] [b]Who/what group is that? It sounds interesting.[/b] [/quote] [youtube]tjiC6xM5nAM[/youtube]
×
×
  • Create New...