Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Boo

Members
  • Posts

    4066
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    52

Everything posted by Boo

  1. [quote name='CaNz' date='22 July 2010 - 04:20 AM' timestamp='1279765228' post='697631']if she no shows, we will beat her up [/quote] [i][b]She[/b][/i]?
  2. Please don't get a tribal tattoo. Tribals are so sense- and meaningless.
  3. Is that a vest of hair? How ravishing.
  4. [quote name='Anomaly' date='17 July 2010 - 09:47 PM' timestamp='1279396029' post='697405'] [font="Garamond"]Zombie Apocalypse dream last night. Fun, but more than a little distressing D: [/font] [/quote] Funny. Not long ago I had a dream about zombie Matt Damon.
  5. Rotten? It was the worst piece of refereeing in the whole World Cup. People were given cards on both sides for not doing shizzle, while other fouls (triple spin-on-the-ground kick at Robben, wtf?) were just fine. Plus, I think the Referee meant to give de Jong a gold card, because his kick to the chest was freaking awesome ninja! Don't hate on a team that's not afraid to foul when the other team just drops to the floor whenever, and the referee can't even decide which was which. Also. Nobody expected the Netherlands to win, but they held out longer than Germany. :v
  6. BLOODY HELL. THERE GOES MY DREAM FINAL.
  7. How's your mum now that we're a step away from the finals?

  8. I AM BEOWULF! THIS IS SPARTA!
  9. I was thinking Golden Sun too, which is funny, because "Golden Sun: Dark Dawn" has been announced plenty.
  10. [quote name='eleanor' date='04 July 2010 - 12:10 AM' timestamp='1278195041' post='696469'] Good thing my post wasn't directed at you at all, though. [/quote] Just sayin', though. :^D
  11. I'm looking forward to Argentina-Deutschland :^D It'll be a real blast! They'd better put some effort into it. [b]Edit:[/b] 0-2 with 20 minutes to go. Alles dauert zu lange bei Argentina. [b]Edit:[/b] It's over. 0-4. Germany was good at the start and nearing the end, but over all Argentina was just performing meagrely. Messi should've been tossed out at half time, and the defence should've pressed on more with the mid-fielders. Friedrich scored, and he's a defender, while the Argentinians hardly ever let a defender on to the foe's half. Ah well. Dream final of Netherlands-Germany is getting closer and closer. Though after tonight we'll see whether Spain or Paraguay will be their opponent, and if either will put some balls into the match against Germany and apply some pressure, I wonder how Germany will do.
  12. [quote name='chibi-master' date='02 July 2010 - 08:38 PM' timestamp='1278095927' post='696353'] Was it a good movie? I was wanting to see it since I finished the book. [/quote] I enjoyed it. It had good vibes going about, while at the same time being weighty enough.
  13. This is painful to watch. NL-Br 0-1 at half-time and everything pointing at more and more Brazilian goals. THE NETHERLANDS ARE TOO SLOW. Btw: I like the subtitle of this thread. I hadn't seen it yet. :^D [b]EDIT:[/b] EH? [color="#ff8c00"][b][size="7"]2-1!!!HOW?! [color="#ff0000"]AWESOME! WHOO![/color] [color="#c0c0c0"]WTFLOL IDUNGEDDIT[/color][/size][/b][/color][color="#ff8c00"][b][size="7"] [color="#0000ff"]BUT IT HAPPENED! [/color][/size][/b][/color] Huzzah! The Netherlands played rubbish first half, but the Brazils compensated that by being even worse in the second half. Also, the Br's were not that kind, so I'm happy they didn't win. Now Uruguay or Ghana, but I have the feeling the Netherlands can handle either, which would mean: The Final! :^D
  14. Rereading "The 13½ Lives of Captain Bluebear" by Walter Moers. Do the same, everyone here. It'll be (one of) the best read(s) in your life. [quote name='chibi-master' date='27 June 2010 - 11:05 PM' timestamp='1277672736' post='696050'] I'm reading [u]The Secret Life of Bees[/u] because it's on my summer reading list. I think it's a really good book, but it sort of makes me feel like slapping myself in the face for being white, [/quote] Just seen the film some hours ago. Felt the same way. Though then I realised it was all in America 1964, so I felt better. :^D
  15. [IMG]http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/9551/finepix20100224022.jpg[/IMG]
  16. Boo

    Tutorials

    [quote name='James' date='30 June 2010 - 03:40 AM' timestamp='1277862050' post='696174'] [font="Palatino Linotype"]I would suggest, if anyone thinks this is a good idea, to actually link to our own member-created tutorials as well as some professional ones. Perhaps it might be fun to have two categories that we link to from this topic? After all, our members have a range of skills and sit at a range of levels.[/font] [/quote] Was thinking of that myself as well, but I only used one tutorial in my life and that one was for spriting, so I'm not that good in finding them / telling which are badawesome for beginners. But! Feel free to submit links to tuts that you felt are helpful! ("You" being the entire OB community) [b]EDIT:[/b] Okay, so I edited the first post! I think the thread could have a different, more catchy, name, but what? Something like "Help Center" or "THE GENESIS OF ART" or "Tuts, FAQ and Resources" or I dunno. HELP.
  17. Boo

    Racism.

    [quote name='Gavin' date='30 June 2010 - 12:27 PM' timestamp='1277893664' post='696202'][font="Tahoma"][size="2"]...The Internet Is For Porn is a much better song from that musical.[/size][/font] [/quote]You're such a white boy masochist otaku Star Wars nerd. Obviously the whole musical is grand deluxe.
  18. Boo

    Beg your pardon? You don't bring me flowers! You don't sing me love songs!

  19. Boo

    Racism.

    [youtube]zc5ztwJvfUA[/youtube]
  20. Boo

    Portal 2

    I want more funny, more pretty and variety. The last two are already guaranteed by the demos. Cool. [quote name='James' date='29 June 2010 - 02:05 AM' timestamp='1277769915' post='696119'][font="Palatino Linotype"]I am kind of over this idea of episodic games already. [/font] [/quote] ^Ditto.
  21. Boo

    I won't just lay everything out for you every time. How can this work if it all has to come from one side?!

  22. Boo

    This member deserves a one star rating for failing to try and satisfy me as a human being lately.

  23. Ha, the Dutchies are going to get bulldozed over by Brazil. I can't wait though. :^D I think Germany have a shot against Argentina, which should get them a step closer to the finals. Germany and the Netherlands could meet each others in the finals or in the "3rd/4th" round. That'd be awesome.
  24. I'm excited to see an old school England-Germany match, but England should not have gone through to the eighths. Crappy Germany-Ghana match too. Also, Aussies did nicely.
  25. I'm thinking of starting a book club thingy as well to keep up with reading stuff, once I get back in college. Or maybe with some friends from university or whutever. We'll see.
×
×
  • Create New...