-
Posts
4066 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
52
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Everything posted by Boo
-
[img]http://mokellyreport.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/spanking1.jpg[/img]
-
[quote name='CaNz']changing it would just give the site moderators busywork i think.[/QUOTE][font=WISE MAN FONT]Keeps them off the streets.[/font]
-
[quote name='chibi-master']I have a really good comeback, but I really want to see those results, so I think I'm just going to sit in this here corner for the time being.:catgirl:[/QUOTE] You can stick those awards where the sun don't shine after that last post.
-
[quote name='chibi-master']*coughcoughAHEM* :angry2:[/QUOTE] NOW YOU CAN FORGET ABOUT IT COMPLETELY.
-
[quote name='Pumpkin'][size=1] Urm...doesn't it show up in your profile? '[/size][/QUOTE] [font=KNOW ALL]I had my name change in about 2003 or something and it doesn't show my old name either. It's a time thing.[/font]
-
[font=YEAH]Sometime this week is about right.[/font]
-
[quote name='Stephanie'][size=1]Essay = Boo[/size][/QUOTE]Whut?
-
[font=YIPPY YAY]Oh gosh, it's been a while. I'm pretty sure I made you a pink (or purple) wallpaper once and then the other Kitty thought it was for her!.. Yeah.[/font]
-
[font=IN AWE]You're my new favourite member. Sam's a lucky Sam.[/font]
-
[OFFICIAL] Otakuboards Nifty Fifty 2009 Final(ly)
Boo replied to Gavin's topic in General Discussion
[font=SECRET FONT]Wow, the Boo banner is the most awesome. I bet someone real awesome made it. Also: shut up, Ginger. [URL=http://img202.imageshack.us/i/001rh.png/][IMG]http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/1123/001rh.png[/IMG][/URL][/font] -
[quote name='taperson'][SIZE="4"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]IT'D BETTER BE.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/QUOTE][font=AMAZED FONT]Cool, people care. :^D[/font]
-
[font=AWESOME FONT FOR AWESOME PEOPLE]But, essentially they're just shutting down a hacker network, right? Because for a moment I got the idea that they're actually shutting down computers, which are essentially just innocent people who essentially don't have a clue. (Essentially they're not quite so innocent, really, as they were probably essentially too lazy to buy an essential Firewall and Scanner) But essentially it's just the mean people then?
-
[font=lucida fax]Oh yeah. Korey is now on CET time.[/font]
-
[font=lucida fax]I forgot it was Valentine's Day until this moment.[/font]
-
Art The Desktop Screenshots/Wallpapers Thread [image heavy]
Boo replied to DeadSeraphim's topic in Creative Works
[font=lucida fax]I've got a real NaBHaN wallpaper, because NaBHaN is the real stuff. [URL=http://img42.imageshack.us/i/nabhan.png/][IMG]http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/1492/nabhan.th.png[/IMG][/URL][/font] -
[font=lucida fax]Almost on topic. :^D Anyway, you don't mean as an attachment, right? Because with the codes, you just take the URL of the image you want to use and then put it between [IMG] tags, like this: [noparse][IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/secretmoderatorstuff/Photos/Allamorph.jpeg[/IMG][/noparse] [/font]
-
[quote name='Korey'][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][SIZE="1"][COLOR="Navy"]*plays on your lawn* AND I'M NOT GETTING OFF OF IT! D
-
[font=lucida fax]Hm. So you just copied the video code at the end of the URL, and put it between YouTube tags like below right? [quote][noparse]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=[/noparse][u]1c1tsbAzx7c[/u] [noparse][youtube]1c1tsbAzx7c[/youtube][/noparse] Or when you want a title: [noparse][youtube=Desbreko vs. Blind]1c1tsbAzx7c[/youtube][/noparse][/quote][/font]
-
[font=lucida fax]I would've tased her butt.[/font]
-
[font=lucida fax]I sent an e-mail out to their profile e-mail, just in case, because they haven't been on since they claimed. :^)[/font]
-
[font=lucida fax]I was actually planning on copying Sara's signature. In the past months a big part of the most interesting threads in the Lounge was created by Sara and were basically little easy topics, which by anybody else at this moment would be thrown into the Padded Room Party to die after two posts. Plus, I'm too lazy to read through a thread too full of easy inside puns that nobody gets outside of that thread, to catch the interesting little topics in it. The comparison with Twitter was a bit off in that way that Twitter has a practical subject tag system, which the Padded Room Party does not. Basically. I am pretty much for all little topics in that thread turning into little topics in the Lounge. Who cares if a thread gets 2 replies or something? At least it's more in the open to read and reply to. :^D [color=#EDEDED]so actually just read Sara's post:[/COLOR] [/font] [quote name='Sara'][size=1]I don't really have anything against it. I [i]do[/i] find it discouraging that promising topics are brought up in the PRP and then abandoned so quickly. Chibi keeps saying that it's a place for ideas that don't merit their own thread, but I think many of the subjects that are touched on [i]could[/i] hold their own in a separate thread, if our collective attention span were a little longer.[/size][/QUOTE] [font=lucida fax]BTW I keep thinking I'm watching Sara when I'm watching Penelope. It's weird.[/font]
-
[font=lucida fax]I kind of got stuck in life during the weekend, and am feeling awfully ill right now, so sorryz. Just forget I ever claimed.[/font]
-
[font=lucida fax]Oops. I was at a pc with the resolution messed up, so I didn't even notice it. :^D Debbie's right, so if [b]Ed[/b] and [b]Shishou[/b] would be so kind to, y'know, expand their pieces into new dimensons, that'd be swell![/font]
-
[OFFICIAL] The OtakuBoards Nifty Fifty of 2009 - Nominations
Boo replied to Shy's topic in General Discussion
[quote name='James'][font=franklin gothic medium][b]What is it?[/b] [url="http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=48380"]Things that are fun to do but embarassing when people find out you do it[/url] [b]Why is it nifty?[/b] I think the title of 2010DigitalBoy's thread says it all.[/font][/QUOTE] [font=lucida fax][b]Who is it?[/b] James [b]Why is he Nifty?[/b] Because he is so fond of thread necromancy that he even nominates a 2005 thread for the Nifty Fifty. And because he's the only Australian with a conscience. We need more Jameses in the digital world.[/font] -
[font=lucida fax]It's gorgeous.