Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Boo

Members
  • Posts

    4066
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    52

Everything posted by Boo

  1. [size=1]Apart from the overly popular [b]Street Fighter[/b] and [b]Chrono[/b] music, I thought the [b]Golden Sun[/b] soundtrack was really epic. I would often enough start the game up and listen to the start menu song for 5 times straight before actually playing the game. :V And well, the best soundtrack ever is clearly the soundtrack of [b]DOOM I & II[/b]. It's completely kick-behind from beginning to end and constantly has you captured in the game while having infinite awesome guitar riffs. Whoo![/size]
  2. [size=1]Agreed.[/size]
  3. [quote name='James'][font=franklin gothic medium]I don't even like her name - who does? - [/font][/QUOTE] [size=1]I think she should at least get some muffin points for the Queen reference. Anyway! There's (fake) quotes stating she is a hermaphrodite, with a [i]tiny[/i] willy, but even if they're true, you wouldn't see such a big blob of flesh under her dress. Then if she were a transvestite, I'd imagine that something should either hang down or poke through the dress obviously. Though it's funny how she first says "I don't think I have panties on," because other wise there'd be a lot less of a fuss about the whole thing. [size=5]: D[/size] fun topic![/size]
  4. [quote name='Chibipa']Hentai Costume Contest, Water Balloon Fights and more.[/QUOTE] [font=tahoma]Schweet.[/font]
  5. [size=1]What you are about to read Is the most Fastastic The most Wonderful Love Story you'll ever read Are you ready? Here goes... Once upon a not so long ago There were a boy and a girl A boy and a girl who were in Love A Love that one could find only in Fairy Tales. The ordinary boy who'd fall in Love with the beautiful and marvellous girl in the whole wide world. The two had met on a fateful day and since had been writing back and forth letter after letter, word after word kiss after kiss, promise after promise Because what you should know is that the two lived apart from each other A long distance, divided by a huge forest But one day the girl was tired of waiting. She sneaked out, travelled for miles and arriving at the end, she fell right into the arms of the boy They vowed never to part Though they knew it would not be easy And they both had commitments at home So from then on, they'd visit each other when they could. It was not very often Once a month, sometimes a two months But they saw and could hold each other He'd play music for her, and she'd dance And when she did, the world would sing along She’d teach him how to dance, how to kiss She’d even teach him how to tie a bow And the boy would smile clumsily and do his best to impress her when he could. They were happy like this, But they wanted to be together more As time passed by, so did life and they wanted to spend that time together So they started planning something big the construction of a castle the most marvellous castle in the world It would have a huge garden, with a lake, elephants, a trampoline and everything they’d wish for… But life took control of their time And they saw each other less, And the plans of the castle - Those became shimmers of what they were Due time, the boy didn’t send as many letters the girl noticed he was distracted and busy He’d stopped sending cards and gifts And the girl was afraid he’d stopped loving her So one day she decided to go to the boy again As she crossed the distance, something happened She bumped into something, big and grey In front of her stood an elephant, big and strong She was so amazed that she fell on her bottom As she looked up, she could see something, something even more amazing, behind the elephant the most marvellous castle in the world and as she looked around in the gigantic garden, passing the gorgeous lake, she saw someone working and as she came closer, she recognised the boy the boy who was just finishing setting up a trampoline. --- Und wann sie nicht gestorben sind, leben sie nocht heute. [/size]
  6. [size=1] I'm on this stuff called OB as we speak. [/size]
  7. [size=1]I thought the undead couldn't die? What happened? Somebody used a phoenix down on him?[/size]
  8. [size=1]I think they could fish a photocamera or a scanner from some corner or another.[/size]
  9. [size=1]I guess it's a big break the SOTW is having right now. Unlucky number 13 kind of didn't lift off, and before that we had a pretty big lack of entries anyway. I'd get it back on the road starting with week 14, but I'm not sure how popular it'll be then. I also suppose that when we start it, we might as well do it good and make it actually weekly with voting of one week and entries of the other running at the same time. Though anyway, seeing as our art community is kind of little anyway, I personally have never been a big fan of digital artsy competitions while having nothing for the traditional artists on the side. Besides, I was thinking of doing an arts competitions à la [b]SaiyanPrincessX's[/b] [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=23604]Imagination Contest[/url], but then the 2009 version. :P Plus, we still have to make the sequal to [b]Dagger[/b]'s OBGT if she won't do it herself sometime in the future![/size]
  10. [size=1]'Ello and welcome, cyrow! This thread was made and last posted in in the year 2003, so I doubt it will spew any further discussion or participation, and so I will close it to avoid any confusion! I would like to ask you to only reply to threads on the first two pages of the Art Studio. Don't hesitate to PM me for any questions, even though this first meeting is a bit unlucky. :whoops: [/size]
  11. [size=1]Any whisp of life makes me cheer inside, so be my guest to revive the good stuffs. Though, just for the sake of seeing the pretty images, if anybody who participated could check their images and see if they still work, and if not maybe upload their image again, that'd be great. :'D Because I noticed that 80% of the links I clicked are dead, so it is probably more fun to revive those as much as possible too.[/size]
  12. [quote name='Vicky'][size=1][...] It all boils down to a difference of opinion [...][/size][/QUOTE] [quote name='Rachmaninoff'][...] All because they disagreed with that person's occupation? You can't just go, oh, well he considered the guy a murderer and shrug it off. [...][/QUOTE] [quote name='Rachmaninoff'][...] People are letting their disgust for this man's chosen profession override their common sense. [...] [/QUOTE] [size=1]??People?? are not doing anything. The general opinion so far in this thread was that the murderer did an act of major lame terrorism, which is not even the case. The man killed who was to him a murderer. He did not terrorise. They did not "just have clashing opinions." It's blatantly obvious that it was against the law (I don't know why anyone feels the need to repeat that fact), but if that law allows for what is to you allowing mass murder, how can you live by that law? [quote name='John']Alright, what would you do if there were a man in your area who made a legal living from killing, let's say, young children, and nobody else would do anything to stop him? Would it be "right" to let it go on, because acting otherwise would be vigilantism?[/quote] That is exactly the same situation. If you consider growing, but unborn children to be human enough to consider killing them murder, even though it's legalised.[/size] [quote name='Rachmaninoff][...'] Where some of us are refusing to let it color our judgment in regards to a senseless crime.[/quote][size=1]Get off your high horse, cowboy. From the first moment you labelled the act as a senseless crime and have been judging the man's actions, doing it off as someone committing terrorism because he 'only' had a different opinion. ??People?? here are not justifying the assassin's actions nor letting their judgement get clouded, but they are speaking up because the other side of the ??people?? are so quick with their replies and their judgement. By the way, my personal opinion about abortion never even came up [i]or[/i] had any effect on my opinions in this thread.[/size]
  13. [size=1]It's just someone killing who they think is a mass murderer. It's not like a single one of you has never had the thought of doing the same. Except your idea of what murder is might be different. Heck, he could be seen as more like a lethal rogue comic book hero who has to work outside of the law because the law won't stop the killing, than anything else. Don't be so freaking shocked about it. It's not right, but apart from the tragedy of a death, there's nothing extra freaky about this situation. Especially not since it's a [i]late term[/i] abortionist. Apart from that: Tsk, tsk. Bad, bad assassin. In a [i]church![/i] [quote name='Nathan'][FONT="Arial"] I think it takes a great deal of courage to continue to provide a service in spite of being terrorized by people who disagree. [/FONT][/QUOTE]Some people would just call that stupid and inconsiderate for the family you are sure to leave behind early. I'm pretty sure there's more plain old [b]pig-headedness[/b] to it than courage.[/size]
  14. [size=1]Ok, I'm up-to-date.[/size]
  15. [size=1]Great, thanks for giving an extra reminder of what poor updating I'm doing in the OP of the Graphic Worm. :([/size]
  16. [quote name='Sangome'][SIZE="1"]And that's not even covering the McRoll, BearRoll, [I]BarackRoll[/I]...[/SIZE][/QUOTE][size=1][i]JadeRoll...[/i][/size]
  17. [quote name='John'] I'll bet it would work better if I put it in big letters: [SIZE=4][B][URL=http://piv.pivpiv.dk/]http://lmgtfy.com/?q=rickrolling[/URL][/B][/SIZE][/QUOTE] [size=1]Yeah, click the above link. It answers all your questions. FYI, "lmgtfy" is not a rick roll link, it's a "let me google that for you" link, that googles rick rolling for you. Now you don't have to be afraid of clicking one of these links here.[/size]
  18. [size=1]I thought this was the OtakuBoards way of shutting things down.[/size]
  19. [size=1] 1. The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 1 characters.[/size]
  20. [size=1]A red Fiat Panda. Panda's are only like the most awesome cars ever. Plus, almost the only ones of which I actually know the name.[/size]
  21. [size=1]Oh yeah, Coma Grey was still in my friends list, so I couldn't even add one of those names. Well, great! My best name to remember is "Mr Wonka." I'm up for any mission or quest really, I haven't played enough to be tired of them all. :P[/size]
  22. [size=1]I pushed through the big city and after that I hardly progressed at all... Oh well! Now we can re-double efforts together perhaps! Yay! What was your name again? I always had yours mixed up with Debbie's, I think... No wait, you're Coma Grey, right? Right? (I'm actually finishing the last pre- quests as I type)[/size]
  23. [size=1]Actually, I was just enjoying Pre-Searing with a ranger the past few days and was about to pop out of it and continue in post-searing. Besides, I also wanted to finally do some Factions things I had never done. I've never finished it either. :V And now you can finally travel between international districts without consequences, so doing stuff together shouldn't be a problem. :^D Though I sort of forgot everyone's name on there.[/size]
  24. [size=1]Every morning includes a sammich. For me that's with either meaty stuff I find in the fridge, cheese, or sweet stuff like chocolate spread or chocolate sprinkles. When there's like cabbage and cucumber, I'll throw that on the cheese sammich. This reminds me: [quote][u]If a sandwich company would come up to you and ask you for the rights to make the "Ultimate Crispin Freeman Sammich", what ingredients would that sandwich contain?[/u] [b]Crispin Freeman:[/b] That's hilarious! There's actually a deli in my old college town, Williamstown MA, where they have sandwiches with the names of different celebrities for the different sandwiches... Priceless that you'd ask that question... And it's a toughie for me! I'd have to say, I'm a sucker for a good Pastrami or Corned Beef sandwich. Pastrami on Rye with mustard and maybe provolone... that sounds really good, but I'm also a fan of tuna melts with cheese and lettuce and tomato. Maybe half a sandwich of each type? Sort of a surf and turf of sandwiches? I'd be torn between the two! But i'd probaby usually fall on the Pastrami side of things! With pickles on the side![/quote][/size]
  25. [size=1]Anything involving candles [i]everywhere[/i]. And romantic music is a nice touch as well.[/size]
×
×
  • Create New...