-
Posts
4066 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
52
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Everything posted by Boo
-
[size=1]I fix. + I claim[b]ed[/b]. [IMG]http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/9833/2009boo00303.jpg[/IMG][/size]
-
[size=1]Life on the internet is taking way too serious turns way too often. Time to shrink all categories apart from my artsy one.[/size]
-
[size=1]I'm afraid the wisdom tooth that's just been stolen from my jaw contained my wit.[/size]
-
[quote name='Cyriel'][SIZE="1"][COLOR="Navy"]So sweet and sincere. I could see the illustrations as if it was a childrens' book unfolding before me. Even though it's about the complications of the long-distance relationship, it has that frank tenderness of a child.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/QUOTE] [size=1]Thanks yous.
-
[size=1]Enter electronic paper: [IMG]http://www.kennislink.nl/upload/258527_962_1228486326532-117582_962_1094468331593-polymervision.jpg[/IMG] With that out of the way: I don't do thing the old-fashioned way. I do things the way things should be done. [/size]
-
[quote name='Korey'][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][SIZE="1"][COLOR="Navy"]What's wrong with this picture?[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE][size=1]You're using the Geisha lay-out.[/size]
-
[quote name='Gavin'][SIZE=1]Truth be told I think it started out with us all just copying Sara, of course seeing as that was seven years ago I can't really be sure. [/SIZE][/QUOTE] [size=1]Sara is the cool kid.[/size]
-
[quote name='Lunox'][font=trebuchet ms] On a random note, I don't understand why people opt to make their font small. Still waiting for my crash to come. [/font][/QUOTE][size=1]Because all the cool kids do it, because it's cool, because it is not uncool.[/size]
-
[quote name='Sangome'][FONT="Microsoft Sans Serif"][SIZE="1"]You're being a petty thief. [/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE][size=1]Oh so [i]HE[/i]'s one of those spreading HIV![/size]
-
[quote name='Dragons Wolfie']Crimes from petty theft [...] would spread the virus faster than anyone can predict. [/QUOTE][size=1]I took your wallet. You will die in less than 20 years due to AIDS. Sorry. :([/size]
-
[size=1]You guys had an HIV entry ban? The Unites States of America never cease to amaze me.[/size]
-
[quote name='Korey'][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][SIZE="1"][COLOR="Navy"]That was before my time. [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE][size=1]Psh, youngster. :([/size]
-
[size=1]Oh hi! :^D Most of the time the word "OC" is short for Original Character, so people want to indicate that their work isn't fan art, but it's something of their own. As for colouring on the computer... the basis is to just scan your drawing and to then open the file in something like Photoshop to work from there. How you work from there depends on who you ask. For starters this might be effective enough: Create a layer over your original piece. Select the pen or line tool and just draw the lines you want over the original piece and make sure the lines close, so when you bucket fill, the colour won't go everywhere. That's about all I could tell you, because it's far from my expertise. :([/size]
-
[size=1]m[b]OB[/b]ile [b](New!)[/b][/size]
-
[size=1]Incidentally I'm celebrating my birthday on Halloween. Might be reason enough to throw in some extra candy.[/size] [quote name='Mr. Maul'][FONT=Verdana][/FONT][center][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=1][COLOR=DimGray][IMG]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a376/mrmaul/spaghett2.jpg[/IMG][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Verdana][SIZE=1][COLOR=DimGray]He'll spook ya.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [/center][/QUOTE][size=1]You'll dress up as Tom Hanks?[/size]
-
[quote name='chibi-master']It's one of my favorite summer hobbies, actually...[/QUOTE] [size=1]You German.[/size]
-
[quote name='Ace'][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Eh, second base maybe. She was still trying to argue with Al, which is pretty futile.[/FONT][/QUOTE] [size=1]Haha, make it two homeruns because you are now trying to convince others that you did not get homerun'd.[/size]
-
[size=1]Before everyone has talked over it:[/size] [quote name='chibi-master']Your foolishness has reached a dangerously high level in needing to point out a humorous albeit unimpressive picture that you previously posted.[/QUOTE] [size=1]Homerun for Chibi.[/size]
-
[size=1]Okay, so yesterday I made something that I thought was really yummy and quite easy, though I will explain it in too many words. [indent][b]Taters in the Scale with Creamy Cucumber Stuff à la Boo[/b]! [i]Ingredients[/i] (for roughly three (3) big eaters) [list][*]Two (2) cucumbers [*]500 ml Crème fraîche [*]Three (3) toes of garlic [*]300 grams of beef tartar [*]500 grams of potatoes [*]A small hand of chives [*]Three (3) spoons of oil [*]150 ml of water[/list] [i]Preperation[/i] Small note: There are three parts to this meal, which have no particular order in which they should be done, apart from that I would advise starting to boil the taters before anything else, because it might take a while before they're done. - Wash the potatoes with their coats on. Cut off some spots that look yucky, but don't go nitpicking now, or they won't have any clothing left on their body which would be too bad. Slice them up in two or four pieces (not four slices, but four halfs-of-half-potatoes) and put them into a pan with water that reaches to about 2/3rd of your potatoes. Put the pan on a furnace on a high flame until it boils. Add salt and set it to a low flame. Leave the potatoes boiling for a while. - Undo the two cucumbers of their skin and slice them all the way up to little blocks, and maybe a few slices to make it more varied. Throw the cut up cucumber into a big salad bowl and add the crème fraîche, (you could add about three spoons of plain mayonaise based salad dressing as well) the water and the oil and stir it all together until it becomes a smooth mass with chunks of cucumber. If it's not smooth enough, add a little more water. Next, chop up the garlic and the chives and add them, together with some salt and pepper to your liking, before mixing it up again. Essential bit: Try a piece of cucumber and see if its taste is good. If not, add more of anything until you like it! You may also add things as rosemary and Herbes de Provence. - Make four thick burgers out of your tartar and put them into a well buttered pan at high fire. Turn it around until all sides are darkish brown and then turn the fire a bit lower. Add garlic and pepper to your liking. Make sure the meat doesn't burn. After all is done, throw the water of the taters away and chop the still hot meat into a few pieces and throw them in with your cucumber stuff. Try to do this last step right before you start eating, because the contrast of hot and cold together is awesome. Serve the taters and the cucumber sauce in seperate pans but throw them together on your plate![/size][/indent]
-
[size=1]Everyone I spoke to about it, including myself because I talk to myself quite occasionally, could only blurt out a "... Why?"[/size]
-
[quote name='Stephanie'][size=1]I have come to the conclusion that little old black ladies are the nicest people, ever.[/size][/QUOTE] [size=1] That's racist. [/size]
-
[size=1]Papers aren't proper papers unless they're finished right before handing 'm in. They're just best straight out of the oven. The best papers are those where the creator still adjusts something in the motion of handing it in.[/size]
-
[size=1]There's more people living in Bangladesh than in Russia. That disturbs me. Bangladesh area: 55,599 sq mi Russia area: 6,592,800 sq mi [/size]
-
[quote name='James'][font=franklin gothic medium]Bingo. Munchie, [...] by all means munchie, [...][/font][/QUOTE] [size=1]For a moment I thought you were giving people funny pet names, but then I realised you actually referred to a name.[/size]
-
[quote name='I, Colossus']You don't actually believe this do you? Because it's rather ridiculous.[/QUOTE] [font=trebuchet ms]Even if I would, it wouldn't be as ridiculous as your tone and your roll-eyes emoticon.[/font]