Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Boo

Members
  • Posts

    4066
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    52

Everything posted by Boo

  1. [quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Calibri]It's also not like he isn't barred from having idle conversations with people between important events, dear [COLOR="DarkRed"]Boo[/COLOR].[/FONT][/QUOTE][size=1]Idle conversation is allowed when financial crises and invasions are fixed. [/size]
  2. [size=1]It's not like your dear mister president has anything more imporant to be thinking about. Or anyone else, for that matter.[/size]
  3. [font=trebuchet ms]This is one of the most awesome things I have found on the webz lately: [url]http://www.flickr.com/photos/katedw/sets/72157617528706606/[/url]. I'm going to try them out later.[/font]
  4. [quote name='Japan_86']Other times I actually '[I][U][B]pay attention in class.'[/B][/U][/I][/QUOTE][size=1]LOL, nerd. go bak 2 ur anime forums1[/size]
  5. [size=1]Sketching worked for me. Or writing invitation notes to pass around, for birthday parties of people that didn't know they were giving a birthday party. Keeps one awake enough.[/size]
  6. [size=1]I suck so badly at Pitfall. I still don't know how to beat the jaguar. Then again, I probably have never beaten a Megaman boss (except Megaman Network, because I rocked that game) or anything like it.[/size]
  7. [quote name='Nerdsy'][color=deeppink][i]Exactly.[/i][/color][/QUOTE][size=1]Point taken.[/size]
  8. [quote name='Nerdsy'][color=deeppink]Guys, come on. [i]Megara.[/i][/color][/QUOTE] [size=1]Hawt, but a real handful. Though probably a tiger during the biznizz. But then again, Jessica Rabbit is owned by Disney too. [/size]
  9. [quote name='Ace'][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Belle's main appeal is the fact that she frequently wears dresses that defy gravity in a way Star Trek women can only dream of.[/FONT][/QUOTE][size=1]She has pretty brown hair and brown eyes, reads books and can handle a proper beast. [/size]
  10. [quote name='DerrickBo1']to keep it short, simple, and nerdy I thought Arial from the little mermaid was hot and yes i'm dealing with this insanity. :animeblus[/QUOTE][size=1]Ariel is pretty hot. Belle is better. I thought you were going to say that you thought the font "Arial" was named after her.[/size]
  11. [size=1]I think you could use a zen fountain. [/size]
  12. [quote name='chibi-master']I actually went to sleep on time last night. Big mistake. I had a creepy dream about Hitler taking my 8th grade class on a field trip. I helped out a Jewish family, so he sent a high ranking officer to cut my head open. Not good. But I somehow managed to evade capture, so I guess it wasn't ALL that bad. *twitch*[/QUOTE] [size=1]That's screwed up.[/size]
  13. [quote name='chibi-master']Drizzt, you'd better hug that kid lots! I can personally testify that hugs are essential to a youngster's life. If they don't get enough hugs, kids could end up as bitter as me. [/QUOTE][size=1]You want that child [size=7][b][url=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=60665][u]DEAD[/U][/B][/URL][size=4]?![/size][/SIZE] Oh yeah, get one of those baby carriers to carry the baby around against your fatherly chest or back. It's so much more awesome and fatherly and cute to look at when you watch the pictures later.[/size]
  14. [quote name='hikaru_yamato']12. Maid?s Café Fancy having a maid serve your meal while entertaining you with all their kawaii moves? Look no further, here's your chance.[/QUOTE][size=1]Schweet![/size]
  15. [quote name='Lunox'][font=trebuchet ms] Someone has charged $233 to my debit card to buy Carribean food, liquor, and KFC. I hate this ****er.[/font][/QUOTE] [size=1]Sounds like a party, though. :^D[/size]
  16. Boo

    Inglourious Basterds

    [size=1]lol wikipedia[/size]
  17. Boo

    Inglourious Basterds

    [quote name='Mr. Maul'][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=1][COLOR=DimGray]What I won't argue with you about is that his films are cult films. They absolutely are.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE][size=1]Not absolutely. Maybe a bit, but so incredibly many people swallow everything he shoots at them, that you'd have to stretch the original idea of the phrase "cult film" pretty much. The films aren't so much cult films as Quentin Tarantino himself just being subject of the biggest cult on Earth. Apart from that, I'm still a bit confused on how I can't make a joke about dead Michael Jacksons, while some dude with an disproportional face can make a twisted film about the second world war. o wait nvm [/size]
  18. [size=1]We went to have dinner over at the pancakehouse today, and I had an amazing pancake. A dutch one, mind you, with raisins and apple and almond and cinnamon and sugar and whatnot. And then along with it a bowl of chunkey monkey Ben & Jerry's icecream with whipped cream.
  19. [size=1]Because of Raiha's soy sauce thread I felt hungry and I felt like cooking, and then I felt like creating a thread to discuss the cooking and baking and stuff that I felt like! So, since it's been too long since we had something like this, I present to you: [center][img]http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/3/banner001text.png[/img] [color=#ededed]Quick colourful thingy until I get around to making something deliciously looking[/color] [b]YUMMY![/B][/center] So basically the point is to encourage anyone to just talk and share about food. Be it what you like best, or a delicious sammich you just prepared this afternoon, tips and tricks that run in the family, experiences with which ingredients [i]not[/i] to mix, or maybe just some food-ish thing you saw on a sign the other day and made you think: "zomfg, need to share." Inspire and be inspired! Besides, if this works out well enough given time, I could put every suggestion, story or recipe in an awesomely awesome cookbook, able to be sent all over the world! Whoo! So to set off, I'll tell you all about what I made the other day to drown my sorrow in cooking: [indent]For yesterday's meal I prepared noodles with a bit of soy in the pan. To go along with that I cut a few steaks to strips of about 1,5×5 centimeres, marinated them with a mixture of sweet soy sauce, oil, a rather big sesamy seeds, touch of garlic, some rather fresh ginger and ginger powder, and then as a finishing touch some honey and quite a lot of sweet syrup. Then to add some vitamin C and extra stuff to bite on, I threw a sliced up zucchini in the mixture. Served them separately for three people and everything was gone at the end. Though we're big eaters in this house, so I always make food for at least 4 to make sure everyone's satisfied. :^D[/indent] Not very original or complex, but the end result was really finger-licking good, and that's really all that matters, right? Oh yeah, and if you manage to add a picture of foods that you're discussing or typing out a recipe for, be my guest! I'll see to doing it next round. :v [/size]
  20. [size=1]You'll get a mighty fine if you try calling or texting in a car here. Just get a freaking hands-free set already.[/size]
  21. [size=1]I use sweet Indonesian soy sauce for anything that suggests a little bit of Asianness. I can't have a conversation with my friend's Asian girlfriend unless I pour some soy sauce over her head. In fact, I'll use it tonight for a dish of noodles with sweet honey steak strips. Yum yum yum. Lezat![/size]
  22. [quote name='Lunox'][font=trebuchet ms]For a while I was thinking Megan Fox fade into the background soon enough like Jessica Alba and Scarlet Johansen, but who knows. [/font][/QUOTE][size=1]Both Jessica Alba and Scarlet Johansen have that cutie factor that Megan Fox lacks. Megan Fox is "I'd hit it" while the other two are that [i]plus[/i] "I'd cuddle and treat it right before and after and during." In a masculine I-like-beer-and-boobs kind of way, of course.[/size]
  23. [size=1]A new [b]Boo[/b] forum would be O.K.[/size]
  24. [quote name='SunfallE'][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]it's just that he's our resident basement cat. ._.[/COLOR][/FONT][/QUOTE][size=1]I concur. I say he's just as human as any other human being. Sorry, laMorph.[/size]
  25. [size=1]I absolutely love Cecil and your picture makes him look a lot more awesome than the original Square artwork does, so good job on that! Plus, I seriously adore the sketchy, grim look you gave to the picture, using blacks and whites and thick lines. *adds hug*[/size]
×
×
  • Create New...