-
Posts
4066 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
52
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Everything posted by Boo
-
[quote name='Shinobi' date='30 November 2010 - 09:44 PM' timestamp='1291149866' post='702290'] I don't know if anyone will remember me (well I know SaiyanPrincessX will, just cause she is awesome that way). [/quote]What about your Destiny partner? ;_;
-
[quote name='Japan' date='27 November 2010 - 10:32 PM' timestamp='1290893550' post='702224'] Did you guys realize that when you listen to the podcast through earphones, that boo comes only in one ear and korey only comes in the other? [/quote] Yeah the recorder records in separate channels like that. I thought it was pretty funny. [indent][b]The files are currently inaccessible, but we're working on it. TIL THE END OF THE MONTH, LISTEN AT SOUNDCLOUD.COM! [url="http://soundcloud.com/otakuboards/ob-podcast-001"]Episode #001![/url] [url="http://soundcloud.com/otakuboards/ob-podcast-002-looking-into-the-futer"]Episode #002: Looking into the Futer![/url] [url="http://soundcloud.com/otakuboards/ob-podcast-003-the-un-podcast"]Episode #003: The UN Podcast![/url] [/b][/indent] You can use the little downward arrow in the player to download the audio file to listen to the podcast at your leisure! Whoopee!
-
Oh yeah, do give feedback still. Like if you think the second and third podcasts were too long. They're like 40 mins while the first is 30 mins. If you're wondering what the "Check this video out!" part was about: [youtube]NcUeQg0EPbM[/youtube]
-
[quote name='Lyndy' date='25 November 2010 - 05:27 PM' timestamp='1290702455' post='702179'] ...but I cannot find one good picture of him to draw...BOO! [/quote] What's up? Is this about the cool awesome [URL=http://otakuboards.podbean.com/2010/11/26/ob-podcast-003-un-podcast/]EPISODE 3[/url] of the OtakuBoards Podcast?
-
I bet she wasn't real happy with that.
-
[AS MENTIONED IN THE OTAKUBOARDS PODCAST EPISODE 3] So, snow! Got some yet? Didn't get any yet? Looking forward to it? Not looking forward to it? Discuss.
-
[quote name='Lyndy' date='23 November 2010 - 10:05 PM' timestamp='1290546334' post='702076'] But yeah... That's pretty much it. lol Oh, and I got a 89% on my English video project (because the video was too short) and a 86% on my MLA paper. ._. ..and a 76% on my Constitution test! D< [/quote]... What are the objectional emoticons for?
-
[quote name='Gavin' date='23 November 2010 - 06:02 PM' timestamp='1290531737' post='702062'] [font="Tahoma"][size="2"]Am immensely bored.[/size][/font] [/quote] Find me a job and place to stay in Ireland then.
-
GTA maps where you [i]have[/i] to be able to properly fly an aircraft. Especially the RC helicopter in Vice City.
-
[quote name='Nerdsy' date='22 November 2010 - 06:00 PM' timestamp='1290445218' post='702039'] [color="deeppink"]I have to eat a lot food that I don't like.[/color] [/quote]Ohhh, you're one of [i]those[/i] people.
-
Is that a futer in your pocket or are you just glad to see me? ... no?
-
I made a podcast including Chibi, and I took the "picked up a pkmn item" tune and PUT IT IN REVERSE! Oh, and it had the Credits tune of RBY in the background. How did [i]Chibi[/i] celebrate Chibi-Master Day?
-
[quote name='AvalonAngel' date='20 November 2010 - 02:51 AM' timestamp='1290217903' post='701973'] [font="Tahoma"]Ask and ye shall.[/font] [/quote] <3 [quote name='Miss Anonymous' date='20 November 2010 - 04:51 AM' timestamp='1290225081' post='701975'] Random comment: I think if I tried to participate something to the podcast, like a special segment, the only thing I could do is "Today in The World!" [Get it? It's a .hack thing... yeah.] EDIT: Come to think of it, that kind of segment wouldn't last long anyway. :V [/quote] So let's do it! [quote name='Shinmaru' date='20 November 2010 - 05:42 AM' timestamp='1290228150' post='701977'] Ah well. It's tough when you're on your own. [/quote] That's right, but I thought you sounded ace. Also, you'll just have to be with somebody else next time you do something like that. :^D Want to do such a thing more offen? You can change your theme too, whenever you want. So, make your choice as to who you want to work with! I heard Kei still wants to submit something, and have you ever been to Europe? 8D [quote name='Kei' date='20 November 2010 - 05:45 AM' timestamp='1290228326' post='701979'] [font="Tahoma"][color="#000080"]In any case, I might try to submit something soonish, if I remember. Keep up the good work, y'all.[/color][/font] [/quote] Would it help if I sent you a PM about it every day of the week? :D [quote name='chibi-master' date='20 November 2010 - 08:00 AM' timestamp='1290236442' post='701981'] My thoughts exactly. [/quote] Mine too. There's actually a 5 minute silence afterwards of me being in awe. I cut it out though.
-
Oh yeah: [quote][b]CaNz:[/b] 08 Nov 2010 - 08:14 Fantastic job on the podcast Boo! is there any way for me to sign up for a [u]futer[/u] production?[/quote] Also, another shout out to James for the lovely mic. I was so awestruck that I hardly was able to say more than a few "ha"s and "yeah"s mostly. Luckily I'm just there for the European accent comic relief. Oh yeah and I want AvalonAngel Korey to have Wigglytuff as his avatar, like this: [IMG]http://img541.imageshack.us/img541/1135/wigglyav.png[/IMG]
-
OH YEAH, HAPPY CHIBI-MASTER DAY.
-
Reminds me of one of those parody live action Pokémon films.
-
[quote name='Lyndy' date='17 November 2010 - 10:31 PM' timestamp='1290029479' post='701900'] I was watching Dr. Phil today and there was this lady who punishes her 7-year old son by making him hold a mouthful of hot sauce...in his [i]mouth[/i]. And then she made him take a cold shower afterwards. Like seriously... [/quote] I thought you were going to finally say something worthwhile and suggest doing that to the Bieber lad.
-
You could film it and use the material to make your own "www.CatsSexyGarden.com" website. $3,99 for a one-day preview, $19,99 per month, $89,99 per year?
-
I would like to mention that our Podcast is so Podcasty that you can subscribe to it in iTunes! It always takes a while for the Store to accept stuff, but you can be a step ahead by just heading to "Advanced" settings in iTunes after which you select the "Subscribe to Podcast" option. You enter " [b][url="http://otakuboards.podbean.com/feed/"]http://otakuboards.podbean.com/feed/[/url][/b] " (without the quotation marks) into the place where they want a Feed URL, and VOILA! (that's French for "there you go!") You are now officially subscribed to the OtakuBoards Podcast! This way you can keep up with new episodes without checking this thread, and you are supporting us by looking like a slightly cooler Podcast, having only 1 subscriber right now.
-
Currently Audacity, as it works and I know how it does, but I'm looking into better stuff for Windows. :^D Any recommendations?
-
[quote name='James' date='09 November 2010 - 06:51 AM' timestamp='1289281902' post='701677'] [font="Palatino Linotype"]I was going to suggest doing some sort of post-production editing (i.e. increasing your volume relative to Boo), but that may not improve the clarity. It might be worth trying though. If you guys keep going on this podcast, I'm sure OB can organise a microphone for you Korey.[/font] [/quote] Yeah his mic volume went up already by about 50%, but I didn't want to ruin the quality beyond that. Also, we [i]will[/i] do more of these, so Korey'll be expecting a mic in his German mailbox anytime now. 8D
-
[quote name='James' date='09 November 2010 - 06:58 AM' timestamp='1289282311' post='701680'] [font="Palatino Linotype"]See the animation in my signature? That's exactly what I'm doing right now.[/font] [/quote]I suddenly had an image of Charles' "Wii - Playing with power!" banner in my head.
-
Awesome! You'll want to direct recorded stuff to Lady Shy/Boo by uploading it in any manner and sending it via PM. :^D