Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Boo

Members
  • Posts

    4066
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    52

Everything posted by Boo

  1. [quote name='James' timestamp='1313469211' post='708936'] [font="palatino linotype"]Are you kidding? I [i]only[/i] hire anarchists. I'd mention kuja to you, but you may not remember who he was.[/font] [/quote] [KUJA]Oh hi again [img]http://www.webportal.com.my/chat/smiley_biggrin.gif[/img] i hope Boo took it w[b]e[/b]ll that you gave me his job LOL[/KUJA]
  2. Boo

    OMG IT'S MAN-FAYE

  3. He's already got my vote, fo sho.
  4. I approve very much of the second one there. [b]update[/b] and the last.
  5. [quote name='James' timestamp='1311652791' post='708633'] [font="palatino linotype"][...]After getting feedback from members, however, [b]we've decided to open up the competition to text responses here on OtakuBoards as well[/b]. [...] [list][*]To enter, just answer this one simple question: What would you do with a Portal Gun?[*]Your answer can be in the form of an audio recording of no more than 60 seconds in length. You can also post your answer here in this topic.[*]If you want to record your answer as audio, send it here: obpodcast@gmail.com. The winning recording will be played on the next episode of the OB Podcast![*]Entries close on Tuesday, 9th of August 2011.[*]The winner will be announced when the next podcast airs - stay tuned for the announcement.[*]The prize is a copy of Portal 2 for your platform of choice (PS3, Xbox 360 & Steam)[/list][/font][/quote] Updated. :^D Addition to rules to make life easier for you guys! Check out the [url="http://www.otakuboards.com/index.php?/topic/45074-thinking-with-portals-competition/page__p__708637#entry708637"]dedicated tread![/url]
  6. Well in that case you're screwed ^_^
  7. [img]http://iseeahappyface.com/upload/21670.jpg[/img]
  8. I completely missed out on this. [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRm01IruyWA[/media] Discuss. More info: [url="http://www.facebook.com/RickRollMovie?sk=info"]http://www.facebook....llMovie?sk=info[/url] [url="http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1853693/"]http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1853693/[/url] [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ"]http://www.youtube.c...h?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ[/url]
  9. [quote name='CaNz' timestamp='1311414828' post='708566'] Yay! at 3am I am sleepy! this is actually a new thing for this week. [/quote]Go running, drumming, working out or something around 10PM and turn off your PC before you go.
  10. I think the most of them look pretty similar and are it as well in how to handle them, though I've never had to remove a baked one, let alone place a new one. From what I can imagine, you will probably get the cables n stuff along with the actual thing and [url="http://www.fonerbooks.com/r_power.htm"]here is a tutorial with pictures[/url] of someone replacing a PSU. I suppose it's all pretty much the same unless you have pretty much a piece of art as a computer as I did before, then it might suck. Doesn't look [i]too [/i]hard right? (Though there's a whole bunch of cables) You'll want to turn off your computer 100% though by unplugging it, switching the PSU button off and then pressing the actual PC power button one more time to get the last bit of power out. Also, see if you can grab the dark grey bit of a radiator or something, it should deal with most of the statis energy that might be in your fingers n stuff before you destroy your PC completely. JIC intel, because I probably would destroy my PC completely.
  11. If I had a smart phone I'd quickly go to Stitcher.com, download the app, and make sure I have the latest OB Podcast episode via the Stitcher app. Other than that, I'd check the oven because I probably destroyed something when I forgot about cooking.
  12. [quote name='Elle Jay' timestamp='1311283618' post='708533'][color="#008080"][size="3"][font="Times New Roman"] AND I HAVE NO CALAMINE LOTION. BOO. I hope it doesn't spread. ;A;[/font][/size][/color] [/quote] ?????!!!??!!
  13. [quote name='PiroMunkie' timestamp='1311097025' post='708488'] [color="#006400"]Video/Audio clip ftl. D: How am I supposed to keep up my mystique if you can see/hear me?[/color] [/quote] [quote name='James' timestamp='1311116615' post='708492'] [font="palatino linotype"]It can be just audio - that will be easier I think. :)[/font] [/quote] Pitch changing can get you a long way. :V [color="#FFFFFF"][s]I wish someone would auto-tune theirs.[/s][/color]
  14. [center] [img]http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/6884/thinkingwithportalscomp.jpg[/img] It's Official! The OtakuBoards and TheOtaku present the "Thinking With Portals" competition! It's your chance to win a free copy of Portal 2 and get a package and a nice love letter from James! You do not need to know anything about Portal apart from [url="http://half-life.wikia.com/wiki/Aperture_Science_Handheld_Portal_Device"]This Information[/url]! For more information, check out the newest OB Podcast episode: [color="#00BFFF"][b][size="7"][url="http://www.muscletower.com/index.php?page=podcasts&epid=275"]Thinking With Portals![/url][/size][/b][/color] We discuss all kinds of things, including GamesCom (and us going there!), serious things, Nyan cats, Shishou, Chibi-master's addictions and stuuuuff! [right]PS: the competition entries are due on Tuesday the 9th of August, 23:59 EST The e-mail address to send your entries to is: [email="OBPodcast@gmail.com"]OBPodcast at Gmail[/email] [/right][/center]
  15. Cool podcast guys. :D A very enjoyable 20 minutes (nice length btw). A teaser trailer like, you telling about your podcast or just taking (or make and pretend like they're take-outs) funny bits from your podcast and stuff. :^D
  16. You could make a teaser/trailer thing or something and we'll put it in ours. 8D I'll listen to it [i]nao.[/i]
  17. I want to get SFIV:AE for PC, but then I first need a couple of controllers to make it worthwhile. You cannot Ultra combo with a keyboard, poopsickles. Also, playing Mass Effect 2 now. Just beat Portal 2 and ME1 a couple o' weeks ago. Good fun. Next year Mass Effect 3 goodzles. Also, I just found Ceasar 3 again, and bought the id pack from Steam, which has been consuming many moments of my free time as well.
  18. I want to add my[b] Steam ID[/b] too because I use it plenty lately! [url="http://steamcommunity.com/id/neon_boo"]http://steamcommunity.com/id/neon_boo[/url] And OtakuBoards has an official [b]Steam Group[/b] with an official typo! http://steamcommunity.com/groups/OtakuBoards And eh, I have a Windows Live ID, but I'm not sure what it is. :(
  19. [quote name='Ducky' timestamp='1309531483' post='708232'] Because we all know it's impossible to be fat and pretty. [/quote] No, but it's very possible to be fat and unpretty. Just as it is very possible to be skinny and unpretty, except that if someone's first very pretty and skinny, the contrast will put a great emphasis on their newly acquired fatness and unprettiness.
  20. [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HL4DRUjpYlk[/media]
  21. Boo

    OB Ideas

    [quote name='CaNz' timestamp='1307149838' post='707832'] I think a slightly better advanced search would be helpful. My only real issue is with all three letter words being banned, it gets difficult to find things. If I was looking for The Cat in The Hat for instance, It would be impossible. Perhapse words like "a", "An", "and", "the", "to" and other simple words would clog up results, but I think those should be individually banned. If time was taken to ban those individual words, searching could be much more effective, especially searching with quotes since the word phrases need to be exact. [/quote] I was just looking for a few words of which one was an uncommon three letter word. I wasn't allowed to search because of that one word with less than four letters. :S Too bad shizzle. Oh and the feed could be anything really. If it would just go straight into the blog itself, so that it would turn all separate blogs into one, that'd be really fine already. Especially if you could still see the difference clearly enough.
  22. Boo

    Oceanus

    [center]<div align="center"><table background="http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/8172/explosion2.png" cellpadding="5" style="border:1px solid #000;"><tr><td><font color="#FFFFFF"> <center> [font="Arial"] For anyone who hates anything but silence, they sure caused a whole ******* lot of noise. [/font] [media]http://k002.kiwi6.com/hotlink/7u831472vw/kc7pzzxt4bi.mp3[/media] [size="1"]PENDULUM-GRANITE [font="Arial"][size="2"]They came as a surprise. They had overrun all the defenses. Their presence was like a giant vacuum cleaner sucking up life where it went. [/size][/font][/size][font="Arial"][size="1"][size="2"]Blood filled up the marshes of our planet; Cities were destroyed in just the blink of an eye. [/size][/size][/font][font="Arial"][size="1"][size="2"]They'd been destroying their way through to our capital, where we made our last stand. They would not stop for anything or anyone. We'd show em the latter was a matter of opinion. [/size] [/size][/font][font="Arial"]In the next minutes Reptillion gave everything it had, slinging every bloody bit of it's arsenal in those bastards' direction. About to be annihilated for good, my people were more alive than ever. The blasts of artillery, the booms of pulse bombs, the clash of metal, the roaring of engines... It was like an opera of ******* chaos. An opera in which the heroes would be completely whiped out as a result. It was like unsung words exploded among the instruments of death, guiding us to our inevitable doom.[/font] [font="Impact"] [size="3"]You can hide your eyes, you can dim the lights, but they are watching! This is a new time, with a different kind, they are the future The only one! This is the final call for the setting song as they get closer. And with full blown grace, thy will be done the show is over. Its a new dawn![/size][/font] [font="Arial"] We'd yell and scream at each other just to block out the silence blasting at us from our enemies. These were our last glorious moments, and we'd make the best of it. Ironically, the enemy was doing us a favour. A death like this was every Reptillian's dream. [/font] [font="Impact"][size="3"]Just leave this place behind, Ill grill your place, donâ??t mind. And youâ??re the only one, â??cos youâ??re up on defense. This is a new way![/size][/font] [font="Arial"]I was flung aside by some blast, probably of one of our own weapons from the sounds of it. I tried to stand up but them ******* legs wouldn't move properly anymore. Using my tail to support me, I managed to grab onto a ledge for just long enough to see my companions get erased all at once. I fell back to the ground, joining in with the opera, while trying to crawl to the first weapon I could reach.[/font] [font="Impact"][size="3"]We are standing by, no time to hide, no meeting half way. You were sucking life through the needles eye, this is a new day. They have won! We would have reckon now, what we have done, left in the open. The cool we know will rise under, they are the future. Future! [font="Arial"][size="2"]Another blast sent me flying through a wall into a building. In that short moment before I hit the wall, lifted from the ground, I felt a strange feeling of freedom. It was just a short moment, and the sound of my head colliding with some ******* walls kind of messed it up. Just as I went black, I felt scale-like hands dragging me over the floor. The next thing I remember[/size][/font][/size][/font][font="Arial"][size="3"][size="2"], strapped to my seat, [/size][/size][/font][font="Impact"][size="3"][font="Arial"][size="2"][font="Arial"]is seeing my planet from the inside of a small spacecraft. [/font] [/size][/font] When all your fears combined, the Memphis was refined. And I know you tried to understand. This is a new age![/size][/font] [font="Arial"] And then abruptly the planet exploded. It was over. There wasn't a single ******* fat lady left to sing. [/font] </center> </font></td></tr></table> <div align="center"><table background="http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/5998/spacecraft.png" cellpadding="5" style="border:1px solid #000;"><tr><td><font color="#000000"> <margin-left=95px><margin-right=95px><center> [font="Arial"] I spent the next two months, three weeks and three days in that space craft. The controls were broken and it was set to auto-pilot somewhere far away from Reptillion, probably to prevent me from flying right back into the ******* explosion. I would have. Not until the first day after, I noticed my tail had been blasted in half, and my legs were a complete mess. The next few days were spent growing them back, plotting my revenger in the meantime. One time my craft came by some other Reptillions in pods. I recognised some, the faces notoriously ruthless. There was no mystery about how they had obtained their ride. Downright bastards the lot of em. I hated myself for being in this ******* thing, unable to do anything until **** knows when, having missed out on a hero's end. We cheated death. I ******* hate cheaters. The food in the craft was horrible and few and there was not much to do, even after my body had regenerated enough. I went through every corner of the craft, and I mean [i]every single corner[/i] of the space craft. My hands was itching for something to do. And then I found them. In a large footlocker, somewhere the darkest ******* corner of the cargohold, there I found, wrapped in a black flag with a skull on it, a zebra-striped six-string and a matte white four-string. ******* beauties these two was. I could not stop touching them. For the rest of my voyage, this couple were my lovers. I tought myself how to play, night and day I'd go on. I planned to use my new skills for my revenge! Though after playing for a few minutes, I didn't care about anything in the world.[/font] </center></margin-left></margin-right> </font></td></tr></table> [left][center][i]It's been years. A whole bunch already of the years since have been spent on this ship. I've seen a lot of good crew mates go, though none have ever quit the service of Eos. She's a fine lady she is, best cap'n I've worked with, even though she has the whole mute thing going on. In situations like this one, you know you can rely on her. And that pile of scrap and lightbulbs isn't too bad either. I think we've got a proper shot at whooping that Selena *****'s ass. [/i] [/center] Deza popped up from below decks just as Bomber was putting the guitar and the weapons back in the trunk. Bomber grinned at the man of metal. There was a tiny scratch on his armor. "Had fun, toolbox?" "Fun is a relative term, subject to personal preference, mister Scaleface." Was the immediate reply, before Deza turned to report to Eos. Bomber bursted out laughing and went back to sorting things out. "Reckon them others will be here sometime soon, boss?" He yelled at Eos, interrupting Deza's report as was common on the ship. From the look on her face, Eos was starting to feel more anxious about the crew's absence. The rendez-vous was set at half an hour ago. Something had probably happened to them, what with all of Selena's assassins walking around. [/left][/center]
  23. ... He'll have a toughie in the mornings, yeah.
  24. HOW DO YOU WIPE?!!! D: @_@ Wicked.
  25. Boo

    Oceanus

    OK! I only just noticed your kick off!
×
×
  • Create New...