Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Boo

Members
  • Posts

    4066
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    52

Everything posted by Boo

  1. [quote name='CaNz' timestamp='1332673428' post='710983'] So the Lyndsy of 2004? [/quote]Yeah, now that she's past 400 the shirt will come off in no time.
  2. It probably just stopped finding likable posts by you. :(
  3. Alright then, mate. Ah, man, this here homemade lemon curd is majorly wicked. Brings me back all these memories of them times in England, ye hear? Without my splendid curd I'd be quite in a pet. Cheerio. Also: Ahhh, OB necromancy. [url="http://www.otakuboards.com/index.php?/topic/38999-what-do-you-look-like/page__st__20#entry591253"][img]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d153/mitchellgrantsmith/iwasamodel.jpg[/img][/url]
  4. [quote name='Sangome' timestamp='1332609165' post='710947'] [font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][color=#9900FF]And I can't help it, I'm helplessly addicted to buying the toys. >_> Even if the show isn't as good as it used to be now.[/color][/font] [/quote]A selection of members of the Cool Kids[b]â?¢ [/b]can relate to this this here kind of feeling about many shows and things in life.
  5. [quote name='T.O.P' timestamp='1332600985' post='710942'] [font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif]Report themselves in? They watch Glee, they're not sex offenders x-x[/font] [/quote]... How often did you have to report in for sex offensive behaviour that "reporting in" immediately refers to such occasions? [quote name='Magus' timestamp='1332604495' post='710944'] Oh dear God, 1st My Little Ponies, and now Glee. What's next? I hope the cool kids don't consider the dougie and jerkin cool. Gotta say I'm digging this new look. Take a little bit of getting used to but I like some of these features I've seen so far. [/quote]We, the Cool Kids[b]â?¢[/b], never watched My Little Pony.
  6. [quote name='CaNz' timestamp='1332589208' post='710938'] What about all the other uncool kids on OB that watch Glee? [/quote]They may be upgraded to Cool Kid[b]â?¢[/b] if they report themselves in.
  7. So... Now that you don't work here anymore...
  8. [quote name='The Professor' timestamp='1332554888' post='710926'] [font=comic sans ms,cursive][s]Glee can stay hiatused.[/s][/font] [/quote]All the cool kids of OB watch Glee:[list] [*]Shy [*]Boo [/list] There you go. All the cool kids.
  9. [quote name='Petie' timestamp='1332535668' post='710916'] [color=#0000ff]Do you mean the welcome back announcement or am I missing something here? That announcement is one I put there when I re-launched the site and it doesn't disappear nor can it be closed. My only thought is that you have an ad-blocker that is looking for, among other things, the tags that IPB uses to define its ads. To make that announcement, I used the built-in ad system instead of modifying the templates as it was much easier. However, if you have an ad-blocker that's hiding them, it may be why you're seeing it for a split second and it is then disappearing. If you have one, try disabling it and let me know how that goes.[/color] [/quote]
  10. [url="http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/854/elloeveryone.png/"]http://imageshack.us...loeveryone.png/[/url] So it's an announcement that I just normally cannot see. But I just checked my Chrome IE Tab and it does show there. So basically it's Chrome's fault.
  11. [quote name='Shinmaru' timestamp='1332516669' post='710900'] Ooh, yeah, that's something I should have mentioned -- the writers did an [i]excellent[/i] job of integrating the player's past choices into the dialogue. For instance, I had Wrex with me when I confronted the Rachni Queen in [b]Mass Effect[/b], and he brought that up when I talked to him in [b]Mass Effect 3[/b]. And during the Grissom Academy mission, [spoiler]Jack brought up that she had been the one to hold up the biotic force field during the seeker swarm portion of the suicide mission.[/spoiler] None of this stuff is forced at all, either; it's just nice, subtle inclusions of continuity that makes the world feel that much more alive, and it's something that [b]Mass Effect 3[/b] does a lot better than [b]Mass Effect 2[/b]. It's a touch I really appreciate from the writers. And, yes, [spoiler]Mordin. :( :( :([/spoiler] [/quote]qft. Also, I probably cried, though I'll never admit it.
  12. [quote name='OMNOMNOMALY' timestamp='1332508211' post='710898'] [font=georgia,serif]It's that time of year again when we say good-bye to our favourite series until the next season ã? ã? Archer is now done til next season :((([/font] [/quote]I CRY THIS TIME OF YEAR. I'm glad Shameless started a bit later, so they are still rounding up now, and House and Glee took a break (I hate breaks, but) until somewhere in April, so their finales get delayed as well. But Archer. :'( ARCHERRRRRR!!!
  13. [quote name='Petie' timestamp='1332468259' post='710887'] [color=#0000ff]I honestly have no idea what you're referring to. Maybe a PM notification or something?[/color] [/quote]It´s a `Hello everyone!` at the top of the page. I just had it again for like 3 seconds, but noticed it too late and it was gone. :(
  14. [quote name='Shinmaru' timestamp='1332431129' post='710865'][stuff] [/quote]Totally. [spoiler]Jack[/spoiler] was/is my love interest, and the dialogue resulting from that was great. Though she was the one character you didn't get to go all hanky-panky with. Garrus was definitely my favourite character again, especially after his squad mate quality time moment at the Citadel. The N7 missions I agree on were boring, but basically they took me 4 minutes or so to finish, so I wasn't too bothered by them. But the Paragon/Renegade I was really kind of let down by. The special P/R moments are more like QTEs now, where you have to quickly be Renegade for a second, or something bad will happen, instead of it just being an option to change the course of the game. Mostly I had no idea what Shepard could possibly have planned for the person in front of him, the moment I actually have to press a mouse button. Luckily the game has such brilliant and epic moments, I cannot get myself to complain much, except about the stupid bugs (especially in multi-player). Also, [spoiler]Mordin :'([/spoiler].
  15. [quote name='Petie' timestamp='1332448570' post='710874'] [color=#0000ff]Which announcement was that?[/color] [/quote]Eh, I actually don't know. It was up there for seriously half a second. Maybe I accidentally clicked something funky? It was when I loaded the home page after doing other stuffs. (Could be just Google Chrome playing tricks on me)
  16. [quote name='chibi-master' timestamp='1332448604' post='710875'] So about one day after OB went offline one of my best friends was hit by a car. [/quote]Sue [member='Petie']!
  17. I saw the announcement for half a second and then it disappeared. :'(
  18. YES, BIG AVATARSZZZZZZ
  19. Also, I am totally digging the options for sorting the topics. I wanted to ask about that right when the forum went down. Ha. [quote=Charles][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Allamorph, I would argue with your post but there is no way I am wading through all of that. If you need to type that much to prove your point, you are obviously making stuff up.[/font][/color][/quote]
  20. [quote name='The Professor' timestamp='1332413959' post='710852'] [font=comic sans ms,cursive]12345? Really? Good thing you weren't trying to get into my luggage.[/font] [/quote]:^D
  21. [quote name='Ellerby' timestamp='1323891510' post='710589'][color=#696969][font=tahoma]And this new one has lyrics for my fans across the sea. :>[/font][/color] [/quote]Awww, awesome. ^.^
  22. That's a cool picture! It looks both winterly chilly, and winterly cosy at the same time. Great colouring, especially with the high lights. Her chin could be a little bit less pointy (it's dagger-sharp now), but I like the apple cheeks and the wavey hair that compensate fully for the sharpness of the chin. Good job!
  23. [center][img]http://www.angryrobotstore.com/user/products/large/empirestate-300.gif[/img][/center] Empire State by Adam Christopher. It's a noir super hero novel, with dystopian and sci-fi elements to it. I bought it because the cover looks absolutely ace and it's actually a really cool novel. Also, I am building a pile of books that still need reading. On top is Catch 22, then comes Submarine, then Old Man and the Sea, followed by a couple of John Irvings, after which I wanted to tackle some classicer classics like Homer, Sir Walter Scott, Verne, et cetera. To vary a bit, I've taken to reading bits and pieces of Bible and Norton Anthology of English Literature. Oh, and I gave my gorgeous girlfriend Jemrach's Menagerie by Carol Birch for Christmas, and the cover looks awesome, so I wanted to actually mainly read it myself. [center][img]http://www.louisereviews.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/Jemrachs-Menagerie-Carol-Birch.jpg[/img][/center]
  24. So, who actually wrote things, and how far did you get? :V
  25. Wicked, new software to check out! We're proud of you, overlord Petie.
×
×
  • Create New...