-
Posts
4066 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
52
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Everything posted by Boo
-
[size=1][quote name='Kaimaster']I guess I'm not welcome here anymore cause I'm a christian.[/QUOTE] Oh crap, that means I am not welcome either. ;_; Goodbye everybody! ... Though with the amount of Christians on here we could probably start a new forum. ChristakuBoards.com anyone?[/size]
-
[IMG]http://img118.imageshack.us/img118/7278/ibtlxu1lb4.gif[/IMG] [quote name='Matt']Kaimaster thinks Obama = Antichrist. Thus, end of the world. :rolleyes:[/QUOTE][size=1]Sounds plausible enough. Oh sorry. I think we agreed to stop doing the above unless you add: [b][/SARCASM][/b]. Takes away all the fun. [/size]
-
[size=1]I will move this to the Art By Request forum, where these threads (requests) actually belong. Good luck with the request![/size]
-
[center][size=5]Otaku[b]Boards[/b][/size] [size=10][FONT="Times New Roman"]Signature Of The Week[/size] [size=5]Week 007[/FONT][/size][/center] [size=1][b]Theme[/b]: [b][size=2][color=lightblue]Heaven[/color][/b](ly)[/size] [i]or[/i] [size=2][b][color=green]Luck[/color][/b](y) [/size]- Because we are already in Week 7, the heavenly or lucky number. I think that calls for a special treat. You get to choose one of the topics or if you find a neat way, you could even blend them together. Just remember that you can only enter with ONE (1) signature. [b]Entries Deadline[/b]: [b][color=red][u]Monday[/u] 10 November, 2008 @ 23:59 CET[/b][/color][/size] [size=3][b]Prizes[/b]:[/size] [size=1][b]1st Place[/b]: 1st Place OtakuBoards Signature Of The Week "Winner" Medal (which will be added onto your profile under your username.) [b]2nd Place[/b]: 2nd Place Naming in the Hall of eternal OtakuBoards Fame [center][b][u]Rules For Entrants[/b][/u]: [LIST=1][*][i]Always[/i] follow the Signature Of The Week theme. [*]Only submit your own work. Absolutely NO PLAGIARISM. [*]Only ONE (1) entry is allowed per person. [*]You cannot enter the same signature in more than ONE (1) Signature Of The Week at OtakuBoards. [*]Entries can be changed [b]BEFORE[/b] voting begins. Just edit your post with your new entry. [*]The dimensions of your entry must not exceed 550x120 pixels. (OtakuBoards' limit)[/LIST][/center] Note: No discussion in this thread please. If you have any questions or comments you can post them in the [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=59290][b][u]Discussion Thread[/u][/b][/url], but feel free to PM me or any other member of the staff. This is a [b]Bi-Weekly[/b] contest. This will give entrants more time to complete and submit their art, as well as give more time for our fellow members of OB to vote for a winner. (And it secretly gives me as the moderator some flexibility in posting threads and everything) Also, [b]everyone is encouraged to make and submit a signature[/b], whatever your skill level may be. Have fun![/size]
-
[size=1]Okidoki, closing up the thread now![/size]
-
[quote name='Cat']I personally like Keith Haring work. An Activist graffiti and mural artist during the 80s and died in Feb 16, 1990. There is lots of information on him. Here is his official website in case your interested. [URL]http://www.haring.com/home.php[/URL][/QUOTE] [size=1]I second this one. Though your art teacher will love you more if you go for something Bauhaus or cubistic. You might want to check out Mondriaan or Karel Appel, as well. [b]Haring[/b] [IMG]http://www.poster.net/haring-keith/haring-keith-wedding-invitation-7600034.jpg[/IMG] [b]Mondriaan[/b] [IMG]http://www.sint-lucas.nl/images/logo/mondriaan2.jpg[/IMG] [b]Appel[/b] [IMG]http://img460.imageshack.us/img460/501/schreeuw1mv.jpg[/IMG][/size]
-
[size=1]Just before you throw too much into the game, you may want to keep in mind that this thread is two months old and [b]yakiimo[/b] has not visited OtakuBoards much since then. Their last visit was at 09-20-2008. So please do not be too disappointed if you do not get any reply. [/size]
-
[center][size=5]Otaku[b]Boards[/b][/size] [size=10][FONT="Georgia"]Signature Of The Week[/size] [size=5]Voting | Week 006[/FONT][/size][/center] [size=1]This is the voting thread for [b]Week 006[/b], where all members of the OtakuBoards community are welcome and encouraged to join and vote for their favorite banner for the week. Voting will be taking place until [color=red][b]Monday November 3rd, 2008[/color] @ 4:00 PM GMT+1[/b]. The next SOTW contest will begin shortly after that date. [b]A few notes before voting[/b] [list][*]We encourage you to both vote in the poll [i]and[/i] reply with a post stating who you voted for and why. In the post you can let the participant know what you liked, didn't like and in the latter case, how they could improve. For further information, please read the [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=59385][i]Art Studio Basics[/i][/url] thread, on Constructive Criticism. [*]Remember, this is a banner contest. Therefor, [i]please do not vote for someone because you like the person so much[/i], but instead vote for someone because you like the banner over the other banners. [*]When voting, you're asked to also look at how well the banner fits the theme. This week's theme is [b]War[/b]. Whose banner do you think resembled this theme the best?[/list] Without further ado, here are the entries for this week's Signature of the Week![/size] [center][FONT="Georgia"][size=5]SOTW [COLOR="DimGray"]Entries[/COLOR][/size][/font] [size=1] [b]Cat[/b] [IMG]http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c141/BillyIdolFan14/warba2.jpg[/IMG] [url]http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c141/BillyIdolFan14/warba2.jpg[/url] [b]jigglyness[/b] [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v513/sesshofreako/forums/war.jpg[/img] [url]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v513/sesshofreako/forums/war.jpg[/url] [b]Katakidoushi[/b] [IMG]http://img252.imageshack.us/img252/2196/sigoftheweekpe1.png[/IMG] [url]http://img252.imageshack.us/img252/2196/sigoftheweekpe1.png[/url] [b]liamc2[/b] [IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=26729&d=1224556838[/IMG] [url]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=26729&d=1224556838[/url] [b]Lrb[/b] [img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=26735&stc=1&d=1224858168[/img] [url]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=26735&stc=1&d=1224858168[/url] [b]SaiyanPrincessX[/b] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/SaiyanPrincessX/Peace_War_sig.jpg[/IMG] [url]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/SaiyanPrincessX/Peace_War_sig.jpg[/url] [/center][/size]
-
[size=1]Yeah, an earlier deleted post by Katakidoushi. I'll close the thread now in the same post.[/size]
-
[quote name='Tetra of sound']And now, the random phrase to amuse you all: [B]POLITICIANS ARE EVIIIIIIIILLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/B] :fart:[/QUOTE][URL=http://img76.imageshack.us/my.php?image=funnayieerrorse5.jpg][IMG]http://img76.imageshack.us/img76/7428/funnayieerrorse5.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [size=1]Anyway, I would pretty much cook something, if anything. I am quite an OK cook, mind you. Besides, not a single woman would be able to resist the dutch pancake. [/size]
-
[size=1]Hey RiaBinx, A smiliar thread is already going on for quite some time, sans the rating part, over [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=54351]here[/url]. I think one desktop thread at a time is quite enough. (: If you have any questions, feel free to PM me! Boo[/size]
-
[quote name='Lunox'][font=trebuchet ms]Also Mark Wahlberg. Afterwards he'd tell me to say hello to my motha for him. [/font][/QUOTE][size=1]... He completely ruined Max Payne. How can you want someone who ruined one of the coolest male characters in a video game evar? ):[/size]
-
[size=1]Well, I'm not sure about the colouring part, but for any questions about GIMP, you may want to try and look for answers in the [url=http://www.gimp.org/tutorials/][u]GIMP tutorial page[/u][/url]. They've quite a lot of tutorials you can try out and they help incredibly well.[/size]
-
[size=1][quote name='Katakidoushi']Well, Cat, one of us is going to have to change our entry because we both have the same picture... and that someone is clearly going to be you.[/quote] If it is a picture available for public usage, there is no sense in telling anyone to not use it. What you could do is ask or suggest it in a friendly manner. Please refrain from telling others what they can use or what they cannot use (especially because I do not think it is your photo, and there is no rule that says that two people can not use the same photos in their banners), kthxbai.[/size]
-
[size=3]♪[/size] [size=1]Korey is in trouble, Korey is in trouble. :^D[/size] [size=3]♪[/size]
-
Art Looking for a free downloadable art program PLEASE HELP!!!
Boo replied to WickedDreams's topic in Creative Works
[size=1]I am pretty sure that a moderator will just move your other thread from The Lounge to the Art Studio. So, I will lock up this one in the meantime. No need for a twin thread. :)[/size] -
Art Looking for a free downloadable art program PLEASE HELP!!!
Boo replied to WickedDreams's topic in Creative Works
[size=1]Next time you can post it in my neat area of the forums: Art Studio, which is the place where all the cool people go. Anyway, GIMP would be one of the best options, it being probably the best program in the direction of Photoshop that doesn't cost you a dime. [url]http://www.gimp.org/[/url] if you're interested. I cannot give you any better suggestion than that program I think. Just try it and see if it works out. It's like Photoshop with a few less options, but that is quite well compensated by the amount of money you save. If a mod would redirect this to my forum, that'd be great. [/size] -
[quote name='Aaryanna'][COLOR="DarkGreen"][FONT="Book Antiqua"][I]*will now pretend that she didn't forget*[/I] >_
-
[quote name='James'][font=franklin gothic medium]...I'm sure they know who they are. ~_^[/font][/QUOTE][size=1]~_^ [color=#ededed]Anyway, I could ask my girlfriend if she would care for something new involving Vicky or Saiyanprincessx... or both! :^D[/color] [quote name='Aaryanna'][COLOR="DarkGreen"][FONT="Book Antiqua"]Uh... no one. Seriously. I like people here... but... [B]NO WAY IN HELL[/B]. [B]._. [/B][/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE] But then where will Aaryanna_Son or Aaryanna_Daughter come from? :( [/size]
-
[size=1]What are you talking about? These are people from over the internet. The only family I have, is my cyberspace bloodsister and ninja mistress SaiyanprincessX. ... Though Aaryanna told me she would adopt me when she was older... Which makes me the future cousin of Mariskah and grandson of Aaryanna_Mom too... And thus I will also have uncles and aunts: Shy; James; Indi & Allamorph. It's a trap. It's a freaking trap.[/size]
-
[center][size=5]Otaku[b]Boards[/b][/size] [size=10][FONT="Times New Roman"]Signature Of The Week[/size] [size=5]Week 006[/FONT][/size][/center] [size=1][b]Theme[/b]: [b][color=red]War[/color][/b] - To take a different turn from the last theme. [b]Entries Deadline[/b]: [b][color=red][u]Monday[/u] 27 October, 2008 @ 11:59PM CET (GMT -7)[/b][/color][/size] [size=3][b]Prizes[/b]:[/size] [size=1][b]1st Place[/b]: 1st Place OtakuBoards Signature Of The Week "Winner" Medal (which will be added onto your profile under your username.) [b]2nd Place[/b]: 2nd Place Naming in the Hall of eternal OtakuBoards Fame [center][b][u]Rules For Entrants[/b][/u]: [LIST=1][*][i]Always[/i] follow the Signature Of The Week theme. [*]Only submit your own work. Absolutely NO PLAGIARISM. [*]Only ONE (1) entry is allowed per person. [*]You cannot enter the same signature in more than ONE (1) Signature Of The Week at OtakuBoards. [*]Entries can be changed [b]BEFORE[/b] voting begins. Just edit your post with your new entry. [*]The dimensions of your entry must not exceed 550x120 pixels. (OtakuBoards' limit)[/LIST][/center] Note: No discussion in this thread please. If you have any questions or comments you can post them in the [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=59290][b][u]Discussion Thread[/u][/b][/url], but feel free to PM me or any other member of the staff. I'd also like everyone to take note on a few things. Until we gain a little more activity in the Art Studio, this will be a [b]Bi-Weekly[/b] contest. This will give entrants more time to complete and submit their art, as well as give more time for our fellow members of OB to vote for a winner. Also, [b]everyone is encouraged to make and submit a signature[/b], whatever your skill level may be. Have fun![/size]
-
[quote name='Katakidoushi']So you believed in the polls at the top of this page but now you've lost faith in them?[/QUOTE][size=1]+10 for missing constant critical tone towards polls. That aside, I just have to post this for fun: [IMG]http://img111.imageshack.us/img111/9145/1zx6tttzy3.gif[/IMG][/size]
-
[quote name='Katakidoushi']Spreading false accusations and smear is unappealing and it makes you look petty.[/QUOTE] [size=1]Would you just stop it? It doesn't make you look very awesome either, fanatically stating that Obama is [strike]going to win[/strike] winning obviously, even though no one told you otherwise. The fact remains that you cannot just rely on polls like that. Full stop.[/size]
-
[size=1]Besides, the reliability of polls is clear enough if you see that the numbers range from 22 to 43 percent for McCain. That's a [i]whole[/i] lot of Americans difference. That's like... 3,3 times the difference between McCain and Obama in some polls. [quote name='Indi'][COLOR="Indigo"][FONT="Arial"]You can stop trolling the thread Raiha, it's most unbecoming and reflects on you poorly.[/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE] I think we read the post differently, because I couldn't find the trolling.[/size]
-
[size=1]Forget the Asian names. Go cool, go European. Boris is the way to go.[/size]