Corey
Members-
Posts
2330 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Everything posted by Corey
-
Well I certainly feel foolish posting this after GoKents gave us a nice little speech. My favorite gun would easily have to be a simple silenced pistol. No, I don't know the technical names or anything but why would you need anything big and loud when you can shoot someone with a very quiet noise. And like someone already said: "It only takes one bullet to kill."
-
Unfortunately I don't. I wasn't around untill a little over a year ago. Welcome back, though. Yeah, this is spam. The newb lounge got taken out a while ago... Bleh.
-
JC, I sincerely hope you're talking about the 'dead baby' jokes. Like: [b]Q:[/b] What's the difference between a pile of dead babies and a pile of bricks? [b]A:[/b] I don't have a pile of bricks in my garage.
-
Well when I was young, like three to ten, I used to get re-occuring earaches. It got so bad at one point that I would have one almost every week. I would be fine one minute and then the next my ear would hurt like hell. And it would never be a flase alarm. I would always eaither have a single earache or a double earache. As a drawback, I am now immune to most standard antibiotics. That's about it other than my grandmother on my moms side had colon cancer.
-
OK, Kesaki. Did you even read James' post? Make this into a story. It is an RPG. **looks to James** I thought one sentance posts were against the rules. [center]~~~[/center] [b]Corey-[/b] "Perfect!" I had just completed the black corsage. It was beutiful, if not a little ashy. Ken would love it. "Heh..." But it was funny. With all the commotion of attempting to be funny and asking Ken, I had forgotten that I don't have an actual date. I would still absolutely love to go with someone.
-
I also find incredibly long signatures annoying. But I've stopped actively trying to do something after I've found it really does not help at all. The RPG will start up soon.
-
That's more of a brain teaser, but good none the less. [center~~~[/center] At the Neeskara Grade School, it's Ms. Jean's birthday. Three children have brought her presents. The first child is a plump little boy. He walks up with a long thin package. The techer thinks [i]"Well, Tommy's dad is a florist, so it must be some flowers."[/i] She openes it up, "Oh Tommy! The roses are beautiful!" The next child walks up. He has a flat square box. The teacher thinks [i]"Well, John's dad work at a deparment store, so it's probably some clothes."[/i] She opens it up, "Oh John! This is a beautiful scarf!" The last child walks up. He has an enormus pakcage. He picks it up, walks a few feet, and drops it. He picks it up again, almost drops it, and puts it up on the teachers desk. A little bit of yelow liquid starts to flow from the corner. She thinks, [i]"Well, Ed's dad works at a liquor store, so it's probably some wine."[/i] She goes to open it and the kid slaps her hand. He looks at her with a smile. "You have to guess!" She smiled at Ed. "Is it wine?" Ed shook his head. The teacher dipped her finger in the leaking liquid and tasted it. "Are you sure it's not wine?" Ed looked up at her happily. "No, it's not wine. It's a puppy!"
-
Corey was calmly browsing the RPG forum, his favorite, on OB. He had seen the Prom announcement for quite some time, but hadn't really had any real want to read it. Bored out of his skull, he touched an announcement screen and it popped up. [b]"The First Otakuboards Prom! Bring A Friend! Bring A Date! Come Alone! Who Cares! Just Come!!!"[/b] Corey stepped back, slightly shocked at the loud voice. [b]Corey-[/b] "I think I'll ask Ken." Automatically, even though he had never done it before, he IMed Solo and asked his opinion. [b]Solo-[/b] "You two would be so cool together!" He began laughing and signed off. I smiled and IMed Ken. [b]Corey-[/b] "Ken. Would you go to the Prom with me?" After a momentary hesitation: [b]Ken-[/b] "Heh, sure." My heart lept in my chest. [b]Corey-[/b] "I'm going to have to buy you a pink corsage, aren't I?" Orders a pink corsage off of Otakuboards Automatic Delivery Service. It arrives moments later. [b]Ken-[/b] "Nah, black will do fine." I took out my lighter and got to work on a black corsage.
-
I heard this one from my girlfriend. She has ADD and it made me litreally cramp up. [b]Joke Teller-[/b] "How many kids with ADD does it take to screw in a lightbulb?" [b]Person-[/b] "I don't k-" [b]Joke Teller-[/b](interrupting person) "Let's go ride bikes!"
-
[b]Corey-[/b] "But I did change out of my suit. So I guess I did find something." I stroked her hair rythmically. It was nearing ten o'clock. The rain had let up a little, sending instead of large hearty dollups light and loving drops that tapped against the windows of the castle. I smiled and inhaled her soothing scent again. "It's Jasmine, isn't it?" She looked at me. [b]Trance-[/b] "Pardon?" [b]Corey-[/b] "Your perfume, or whatever that entrancing scent is." She smiled. [b]Trance-[/b] "Yes. Jasmine, and Moonflower." A very good combination. I allowed my eyes to dance about her lovely figure again before closing them and listening to the soft pattering of rain.
-
OOC: *looks around* Where's the count? ;) [center]~~~[/center] [b]Corey-[/b] "Interesting..." The room I had just walked into was obviously a library. Books reached to the cieling. There were several different kinds. Historical... Science Fiction... Novels... Biographical works... Anything you could imagine, along with some you probably wouldn't. I strode out and walked up a large staircase. Turning right, I found myself in a long corridor. It stretched at least seventy feet and ended in another staircase and a window overlooking the lake. I walked about twenty feet in and turned right into a bedroom. It was a light grey with complimenting tan furniture. I ploped into the plush leather couch and looked down at myself. The rain had damaged some of my suit. Stained more than damaged, but none the less, a change of wardrobe would be preferable. I stood and walked over to a rather large brueau, while taking in the whole of the room. It was a good twenty by twenty feet and still had enough room for a four-poster bed, a couch, and a rather large brueau. It slid open to reveal a nice line of male clothing, both shirts and pants. I looked it over and selected a nice black button-up shirt, cotton, and a pair of light-blue stonewashed khakis. I stepped in front of a modest mirror and examined myself. The clothing looked well on me. I hung up my damaged suit and layed back down on the couch, hoping to slip into a calming doze.
-
No, James, I'm not using an OB link. The link is: [url]http://home.villagephotos.com/2003-5/8011/raban.jpg[/url] I'll even delete the post if you want me to. I've been contemplating using that if someone couldn't solve this problem. It worked for about three loads, when I first did it, then stopped. The host has worked for my Seamus Harper banner for a good week and a half. Why has it stopped now? [b]EdIT:[/b] And now it's working... God does my head hurt. Could you tell me where I posted that attachment so I can delete it? Don't want no clutter...
-
I've found a realiable host for my banners. i've made sure it's in an acceptable format, jpg if you need to know. I've triple checked my signature. Why is this damn thing still apearing where my banner should be?
-
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by wild thang [/i] [B]wisconsin... fireworks and cheese, what a combo! [/B][/QUOTE] Hey, cool. Another Wisconsinite. Well... it's quite illegal here. But that didn't stop me from taping three Mammoth Smoke bombs together and dropping them down the sewer. It was very cool. heh...
-
And I wasn't invited! I could have been a flower girl! Both of the banners are great. I really like the second one.
-
When we went down to Orlando we stopped at a Chiies for dinner and had a waiter named Orlando. He walked up to us and said: "Hello! My name is Orlando, I'm from Orlando." And he couldn't take our orders for a good two minutes because we were laughing so hard.
-
I would norally reply with some helpful advice, but unfortunately I am not too informed about this topic. So I will simply wish you the best and urge you not to operate heavy machinery. ;)
-
That was the first Japanese song I've ever heard. It sucked. God. If I had to judge this band by that song alone, I'd sincerely hope that there are better Japanese band out there than that.
-
Mental addiction can be just as strong as physical addiction, but that's not what this topic is about.
-
I walked through a door into another room. It was white and had tiling on the floor. [b]Corey-[/b] "Holy Shi?..." I had just walked into the largest bathroom I had ever seen. A crystal chandalier hung suspended from the cieling. It looked slightly ominous with all of the pointed crystal ornaments pointing down. There were three sinks, all of which had exquisite mirros behind them. There were two toilets, both closed off from the rest of the room. And an extremely large bathtub which looked more along the lines of a jacuzzi. There were dried flowers secured to the walls all around. I heard the door open again. In stepped the man called Aorashi. [b]Aorashi-[/b] "Wow..." I nodded. [b]Corey-[/b] "That was my reaction aswell. This must be some place... I wonder how large it is. If our host doesn't show up soon, I may have to take a tour." Aorashi nodded. [b]Aorashi-[/b] "I'd have to join you."
-
I sat atop the building seething. The human has used magic. For close to seven hundred years here had been no human magic use. And I felt as if I had something to do with it. I probably did. [b]Ryan-[/b] "Unas..." I need to talk to Unas. Though young, he was superior to me in many ways. I jumped off the side, once again using my wings as gliders. I landed with a soft 'pat' and gripped the handle of my sword. It pumped adrenaline into my body at an alarming rate. I inhaled deeply and began sprinting toward the gate. It took me twenty minutes to cover the ground between where I was and where I was now. I was standing about two hundred feet away from a large opaque white sphere. A defensive shield. I advanced toward it and was stopped immediately. An archer shot a warning arrow. [b]Archer Demon-[/b] "Halt! State your name and buisiness here!" I looked up at him complyingly. [b]Ryan-[/b] "My name is Ryan Schezar. I wish to speak with Unas. I now he's in there. I can feel him." The Demon looked back for a moment and lowered his weapon. A small openeing appeared in the shield and I was let through. I didn't need directions. I would simply home in on the demons energy. I turned slightly and began making my way to where I felt hunger. He saw me approaching. [b]Unas-[/b] "Ryan. Why are you here?" I looked into his eyes hoping to see some kind of understanding, so that I wouldn't have to say it. I saw nothing. [b]Ryan-[/b] "Unas... Something has happened." I shifted uncomfortably and began pacing. "I saw a human use magic." His eyes widened considerably. "I attacked them... Two humans and a traitor demon. I was hoping for some action... Perhaps an easy kill. I stabbed one of the humans in the heart. I felt him tap into the mana steam... He cast a healing spell and a White-Wind spell. I couldn't stop him from getting away." i looked up and saw Unas staring out to the front lines. [b]Unas-[/b] "We must alert Arano..."
-
Yay! Ken accepted! We're going to prom together! My heart is fluttering! -_-;
-
It could be, if you're having problems uploading onto Ob, that your file is in an unaccepted format for the site. The valid formats are: [i]gif jpg png txt zip bmp jpeg[/i] Hope that helps.
-
I get what you mean, James. If someone has blatantly disregarded the rules, they deserve to get banned right away. I take it that you guys discuss banning when the infractions are minor, or if an infraction is in dispute.