OtakuBoards

Your favorite video game villain of all time...

Jinzouningen17

Well, since there has already been a thread of favorite video game hero's, I just thought I'd ask who your favorite video game villian of all time is.

My personal favorites would probably have to be all of the villians from Mega Man 2, The Shadow Boss(Jimmy Lee from Double Dragon 1), and Ganon from the Legend of Zelda.

So who were your favorite villians?

Well, I would have to say that heihachi is good. Of course I should pay tribute to the original villian... bowser then koopa.

I would also put those nasty little mushrooms in.

Sepheroth (sp?) was great with that sweet sword.

also the zombies from res. evil.

Thats it for now, but instead of spamming I will come back and edit soon with more.
----------------------
all of those ******* terrorist from socom.
M. bison was ok.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Silent Death [/i]
[B]So many to choose from...hmmm let's see. First I'll have to say it would have to be a tie between Sephiroth, Devil Jin (or Kazuya). Then the resident evil zombies (The Tyrannt and Nemesis... the list goes on. [/B][/QUOTE]

There is no Devil Jin, but when you do see Devil Jin in his ending in T4 he is not a villain, nor was he ever

Sephiroth is my favourite villain by the way, though I am sure you all kind of figured as much, heh

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]There is no Devil Jin, but when you do see Devil Jin in his ending in T4 he is not a villain, nor was he ever [/B][/QUOTE]

Actually, you're wrong man. He was in Tekken 3(and Tekken Tag. In Tekken Tag you're able to use him if you unlock him. In Tekken 3 though you can only fight him. You cant use him.) as a hidden character(a very hard hidden character. Theres like a certain amount of times you have to beat the game to get to him.) and from what I've read, he's supposed to be the ultimate evil(more fierce than Devil Kazuya. I did notice that when I played against him. I never was able to beat him except for in Tekken Tag. :( ). Now in Tekken 4, he's not evil because he was able to control his devil gene.

But yes, Devil Jin and Devil Kazuya are hot villians. I'm surprised I didnt mention them.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Jinzouningen17 [/i]
[B]Actually, you're wrong man. He was in Tekken 3(and Tekken Tag. In Tekken Tag you're able to use him if you unlock him. In Tekken 3 though you can only fight him. You cant use him.) as a hidden character(a very hard hidden character. Theres like a certain amount of times you have to beat the game to get to him.) and from what I've read, he's supposed to be the ultimate evil(more fierce than Devil Kazuya. I did notice that when I played against him. I never was able to beat him except for in Tekken Tag. :( ). Now in Tekken 4, he's not evil because he was able to control his devil gene.

But yes, Devil Jin and Devil Kazuya are hot villians. I'm surprised I didnt mention them. [/B][/QUOTE]

In Tekken 3 he turns into devil Jin in his ending, but is still not a villain, he saves Heihachi's life

In Heihachi's ending Jin is about to turn into devil Jin but Heihachi throw's him from the helicoptor

Tekken Tag has no story, it is just a side game to the story, and you cannot get devil Jin, you can only get Devil, who is really Devil Kazuya, if you do not believe me use the tag team of Kazuya and Devil and then tag out, he will transform into devil instead of tagging out

Also it is part of the story since Tekken 1

In Tekken 3 ogre has nothing to do with devil

You do not fight devil Jin at the end of T3

Jin does not fully control his half of the devil gene in T4, he struggles to control it whilst Kazuya is able to control his half of the devil gene

I am not wrong, trust me, no one is a bigger tekken player or fan than I am (On OB anyway, lol)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]Tekken Tag has no story, it is just a side game to the story, and you cannot get devil Jin, you can only get Devil, who is really Devil Kazuya, if you do not believe me use the tag team of Kazuya and Devil and then tag out, he will transform into devil instead of tagging out[/B][/QUOTE]

Here is the code to use Devil Jin in Tekken Tag.

You must use Jin and Heihachi. When usin Jin, press back, right, square, triangle, triangle, X(make sure you've beatin the game with everybody first. Including all of the hidden characters).

Have fun(that is if you can do it right and get him.) ;)

And yo, I'm the biggest Tekken fan(well, there MAYBE 1 better fan than me, but who knows). You know you're the biggest Tekken fan if you spend atleast $5(okay, so it was about $3.50. So Heihachi took the majority of my quarters) in the arcade just to beat Tekken 4 from beginnin to end on your first time playin it. :D

[color=red] Obviously Sephiroth. He just had the most coolest looks, the most coolest back-story, story, and everything about him is just wonderful. There's never been a villian quite like Sephiroth, and I'm glad to say that. He's quite one of a kind, if I do say so.[/color]

My favorit is Sephiroth :D. He's the coolest villian by far (attidude, clothing, weapon's and all the rest). One of the best and my top fav. Next in line... Ah, not as great but it's Saturos from golden sun.

[size=1]I'm finnaly getting ps2 next week!! *jumps up and down, giddy with happyness*[/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Darkmoon [/i]
[B]My favorit is Sephiroth :D. He's the coolest villian by far (attidude, clothing, weapon's and all the rest). One of the best and my top fav. Next in line... Ah, not as great but it's Saturos from golden sun.

[size=1]I'm finnaly getting ps2 next week!! *jumps up and down, giddy with happyness*[/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

Your getting a ps2 and you didn't tell me! How dare you! Anyways of course Darkmoon's favorite is going to be Sephiroth:rolleyes: Hmm...I guess mine would also be Saturos or the girl (I don't know her name) from Golden Sun!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Rhys Mayiessen [/i]
[B]Your getting a ps2 and you didn't tell me! How dare you! Anyways of course Darkmoon's favorite is going to be Sephiroth:rolleyes:[/b][/quote]

0.o you act like I say that all the time.

[quote][b]Hmm...I guess mine would also be Saturos or the girl (I don't know her name) from Golden Sun! [/B][/QUOTE]

You mean Menardi, right?

I'd have to say the Turks from FFVII or Lavos from CT or the Ghosts from Pac Man or the Queen from FFIX or Psycho Mantis from MGS he could read your mind or Navarose from Drakan: OotF. But the all time greatest villain would have to be Bowser nemisis to Mario and Luigi how many pointless hours I wasted on those games I will never know or want to know (it'd probably make me cry in shame).

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Darkmoon [/i]
[B]0.o you act like I say that all the time.

You mean Menardi, right? [/B][/QUOTE]

You do say that all the time. Anyways yes, yes I do mean Menardi but I just didn't feel like going all the way to my room to find out what her name was. I thought that someone would get what I was saying!:p

[b][size=1]
Uh.. Sephiroth (Masamune = best thing ever), followed by Kazuya [u]normally[/u] (I don't like the colour purple >_<),followed by Seifer (his Hyperion = greatness), and then Magus from CT and Cyborg Ninja and Liquid from MGS:1 and Solidus from MGS:2.

[/b]Ninja suits are good. Both of them. And the Vamp vs SEALs, Solidus vs M Gears, and Solidus vs Raiden FMVs would look brilliant if the Ninjas could replace Solidus/Vamp/Raiden in them[/size]

• 4 weeks later...
[size=1]Psyco Mantis from Metal Gear Solid..... I eneded up accidently finding out how to beat him, my friend pulled out the coard and put it in the other slot as a joke. :p

But, the battle with him was amazing. Truley one of the most innovative bosses in a game ever. Can't go wrong with a guy who can read your memory card. o.O[/size]

Resident Evil (GCN)- Lisa for being so ugly lol, plant 42, neptune, crimson heads, hunters, yawn, tyrant and the black widow are all a good line up for enemies!

Metal Gear Solid 1 + 2- Psycho Mantis, Cyborb Ninja, Solidus, Vamp and metal gear RAY
Bowser (Mario 64) Gruntilda (Banjo Kazooie) King k.Rool (Donkey Kong 64) Ganondorf (Zelda Ocarina of time)

That's all i can think of for now, but i must say the worst villains have to be Team Rocket lol. :demon:

My favorite villain? Definitely Sephiroth. He kicks serious butt, and he's psycho. He's got a nice sword, too. Another is probably Alex, from Golden Sun. Don't ask why. And, finally, there's Lynx from Chrono Cross. *shrugs* I like cats. *points to signature with Red XIII as the only subject*