Jump to content
OtakuBoards

If I could be a FF character I would be....


Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud [/i]
[B]


So tifa is hotter! ask Safer... he'll tell ya! [/B][/QUOTE]

Lies! Tifa is the village bicycle... If ya catch my drift.. :p
  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted
[FONT=courier new]Squall, because I already am kind of an outsider. And, as a bonus, I try to keep my distance from people, because I keep getting hurt...[/FONT]
Posted
safer i need you to back me up here... They think yuffies hotter!
Posted
[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]i never said yuffie was hotter... i mean... all the girls from that game were stunning... wonder if i could date any of them... aeris WAS my type till that dang moron (only a moron for that part safer) killed her... errrrr she woulda married me i tell ya!!!!!!!! now i gotta settle for dagger :angel: [/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Posted
:rolleyes: Now ya have to wait all the way until Finsl Fantasy X is released eh Kuja?
Posted
[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]yea since i dont check out games till i get them... it saves the story that way lol...[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Posted
Yeah i know what ya mean.... I hate it when someone spoils a good game.... That reminds me ... i still gotta kill my brother over ff3...
Posted
he kicks @ss. He dont need to D@mn weapon he uses brute strength and power. He 0wnz j00 all
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by jcgoudy [/i]
[B]i'd be Edge from FFIV because he's a smart @$$ :) [/B][/QUOTE]


Edge looked a little wierd tho... But he was a ninja and that gotta count for something
Guest trunks_lover47
Posted
I wpuld like to be Irvine since he's so handsome and has a cute girl, Selphie.:p :laugh: :flaming: :devil: :wigout: :babble: :eek:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...