Flash Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud [/i] [B] So tifa is hotter! ask Safer... he'll tell ya! [/B][/QUOTE] Lies! Tifa is the village bicycle... If ya catch my drift.. :p
Yoda Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 Tifa is hotter!! I would be Vincent because he has a cool gun and is a half vampire type creature with wicked Limit breaks!
Angel Rinoa Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 I'd either be Aeris, Rinoa,Beatrix or Dagger. Why, because their nice, cool, pretty, are good fighters and are Kewl!!!! ps, I like Yuffie 2.
JCBaggee Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 [FONT=courier new]Squall, because I already am kind of an outsider. And, as a bonus, I try to keep my distance from people, because I keep getting hurt...[/FONT]
Guest Zeh Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 safer i need you to back me up here... They think yuffies hotter!
~*Anime Girl*~ Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 Id probably be Aries, she is so cool
conpiracymonki Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 [b]Must I repeat myself sosomany times? Zack owns y'all, end of story... wait,...final,..everyone gets a go on her? You shpoon![/b]
Kuja Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 [SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]i never said yuffie was hotter... i mean... all the girls from that game were stunning... wonder if i could date any of them... aeris WAS my type till that dang moron (only a moron for that part safer) killed her... errrrr she woulda married me i tell ya!!!!!!!! now i gotta settle for dagger :angel: [/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Guest Zeh Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 :rolleyes: Now ya have to wait all the way until Finsl Fantasy X is released eh Kuja?
Kuja Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 [SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]yea since i dont check out games till i get them... it saves the story that way lol...[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Guest Zeh Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 Yeah i know what ya mean.... I hate it when someone spoils a good game.... That reminds me ... i still gotta kill my brother over ff3...
Desbreko Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 i'd be Edge from FFIV because he's a smart @$$ :)
Guest Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 he kicks @ss. He dont need to D@mn weapon he uses brute strength and power. He 0wnz j00 all
Dragonballzman Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 Safer kills Aeris in FF7? Whoa, I didn't know that!
Sephiroth Posted September 9, 2001 Author Posted September 9, 2001 I do not think any FF character will be worthy of being better of Sephiroth, the greatest FF character of all time, and one of the cutest, too....
Guest Zeh Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by jcgoudy [/i] [B]i'd be Edge from FFIV because he's a smart @$$ :) [/B][/QUOTE] Edge looked a little wierd tho... But he was a ninja and that gotta count for something
Desbreko Posted September 10, 2001 Posted September 10, 2001 he does look a little weird when you're walking around but in the menu he doesn't look to bad. mainly i like his personality.
Guest trunks_lover47 Posted September 10, 2001 Posted September 10, 2001 I wpuld like to be Irvine since he's so handsome and has a cute girl, Selphie.:p :laugh: :flaming: :devil: :wigout: :babble: :eek:
Dark Posted September 10, 2001 Posted September 10, 2001 I would like 2 be Cloud cuz he iz cool. Sephiroth iz second cuz he'z insane!
Mauler Posted September 11, 2001 Posted September 11, 2001 Vincent,very dark and mysterious,i'd like to be him.
Dark Sephiroth Posted September 12, 2001 Posted September 12, 2001 I still think Sephiroth is the best FF character ever!!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now